Dear Sweet Marie Ch. 02

Story Info
Marie gets to cum and more.
3.7k words
4.51
21.4k
6
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Marie gets to cum and more

(Master has decided that my efforts in writing about my development and transformation should continue. As you will read, I have been allowed to cum and to those readers who voted, thank you. It turns out that Master never weighed the yeas and nays only the fact that folk cared to vote. I've pick up the story the morning Master first instructed me to write this down. -- Marie)

"You want me to write about our life together?"

I was astonished at Kevin's request. I'm not a writer but the look I've come to recognize is in His eye and I agreed. The title and sub-titles ware Kevin's and he promised to edit and help me. So I agreed to begin as soon as possible. However, Kevin had something else in mind that morning and he led me to our bedroom. Facing the full-length mirror I waited, watching Kevin standing just behind me.

"Take off your clothes Marie, keep your eyes fixed on yourself as you do so."

I slowly unbuttoned the blouse I'd slipped on then unzipped and dropped the skirt. I never wore panties or a bra. When we'd be going out I'd add stockings but never much more. I stood naked for Kevin and stared at myself.

"Put your hair up Marie, I want your neck available."

I stepped to a vanity and gathered my hair and pinned it up, a few stray hairs remained elusive but I knew Kevin liked that look in me, a disheveled one. I returned to stand in front of him facing the mirror.

"Keep your eyes open Marie, do not fail."

Then he stepped up close, so close I could feel his erect cock pressing into the crack of my ass, his chest against my back.

"Put your hands on your head, Marie."

As I did I could see in my reflection how this made my tits pull up and stand out. Then I watched as Kevin slid his hands across my belly. I watched as his hands lightly massaged my abdomen from the top of my pubic mound to the base of my tits, never touching either area. As he continued to stroke me I felt my pulse beating faster and my breathing deepen. From time to time he would let his hands slide down over my hips and onto the outside of my thighs or up under my arms, brushing slightly against the bulge on the side of my tits. I felt his breath on my neck and then heard him whisper.

"How long has it been Marie?"

"How long for what? Sir!"

"Since you've felt an orgasm, Marie."

"Since before the night you first spanked me and accepted me as your slut, sir."

He resumed his exploration of my skin but not all of it he ignored my tits, my nipples and my pussy. He fondled the chain that held the key. I was churning with desire at his touch yet needing and wanting him so much. He again whispered to me, his breath in my ear turning me on even more.

"What do you want now my slut?"

"Only to please you sir."

"It pleases me to see you in need Marie. You have learned a good deal my slut. Have you earned your orgasm yet?"

His words tumbled through my brain, his breath in my ear as he gently whispered to me were like fire and I felt moisture sliding down from my pussy.

"Sir, it is not for this slut to say. Only you Sir may determine what I have earned. I only know I want to please you Sir."

He reached up and took the chain from my neck and held it in front of me.

"Take the key slut. Squat down and remove the lock and chain."

Trembling with hope I did as he commanded. I fumbled badly taking forever to fit the tiny key into the lock. I was so wet the lock and chain so slippery but I managed and let the items drop to the floor and remained in a squat. My pussy was red and shiny with my juices and my clit looked swollen with need. I waited for my command.

"Stand up slut and spread your legs a bit for me."

As I stood up spreading my legs as He commanded my belly flipped with anticipation. Once again I felt his warm breath in my ear and then he whispered.

"I love you slut,"

I felt complete joy at his words and I said.

"Master, this slut loves you too. I yearn for your pleasure Sir."

I was overcome with feeling for him and as his left hand gently cupped my tit and fondled my engorged nipple his right hand slipped down and cupped my wet soaking pussy. He let one finger slide between my labia but did not touch my clit. The hand on my tit grasped the ring piercing the nipple and he twisted it. Pain shot through me and centered on my clit and I groaned aloud then once again his breath and whispered command filled my ear.

"Cum for me slut, cum on my hand."

I never thought I could orgasm from so little but I did and I came hard a scream erupting from me as a tremendous orgasm swept through me, my legs felt week and I thought I'd fall to the floor but Kevin held me tight and I felt pure pleasure course through me. When I felt some control return to my pleasure wracked body Kevin whispered to me.

"Very good my slut, my love. Come with me."

He led me to the bed and placed me down gently on my back. I focused on Kevin's eyes and watched as he slipped out of his clothes, his cock seeming to be so big and throbbing. He mounted the bed and knelt between my spread legs and I watched as his beautiful cock moved ever closer to my open and ready pussy.

As he slowly entered my pussy I came again, this time even stronger and by the time he was fully seated inside me I was writhing in complete joy. So consumed with pleasure I held nothing back and used my hips to fuck my Master. His cock pulsed inside me as he and I fucked. I wanted it to never stop yet I wanted even more to feel the warmth of his cum coating my insides. I ricked my hips even faster, used the muscles in my cunt to grab at his cock and try to milk him of his seed. There are no words to capture the feeling of completeness I felt at that time. I'd been in a constant orgasm since His words telling me to cum while I stood in front of the mirror and as He pushed and pulled His hard hot cock inside me my orgasm grew and grew. When I felt that beautiful cock pulse and jerk, as His warm seed sprayed inside me I passed out.

When I woke a short time later Kevin was laying by my side his fingers gently caressing my nipples, his lips lightly kissing my neck. I wanted to just bask in the pleasure of it all but even more so I wanted to give pleasure to my Master, to the wonderful man who just fucked me so thoroughly. I rolled to Him and quietly asked.

"Sir, did your slut please you?"

"Yes, my dear sweet Marie, your Master is well pleased."

"Sir, may this humble slut clean your cock?"

Kevin nodded and I moved over him and took his spent sticky cock gently in my hand and brought my face down, opening my mouth and using my tongue first to lick him clean, then taking him into my mouth I sucked the combined juices of our bodies from his cock. He then pulled me up and wrapped his arms around me and together we slept.

The next morning Kevin pulled me onto his hard cock and I rode him till he shot his cum deep into my pussy. I let his cock soften inside me the moved off and again cleaned him. I had not cum and I was not bothered, I had serviced and I think pleased Kevin and I discovered I was very happy to have served him. After our shower Kevin had me lock my pussy and I did so, anything to please Him. After breakfast he took me to our room and selected my clothing for the day. I knew there would not be a bra or panties and slid on the skirt and thigh high stockings before buttoning the blouse, the chain with the key now back around my neck. He had me continue to wear my hair up and handed me the glasses I wore from time to time, usually when my contacts had been in too long, but for Kevin I would wear anything. He sent me to my store and said to be free for lunch.

When Kevin came for lunch we went to a local café for a meal. After the meal Kevin and I walked through the park. Finding an empty bench in a fairly secluded area Kevin sat down and pulled me down across his lap. In a swift motion he flipped my skirt up baring my naked ass. Then he said.

"Count for me Slut."

His hand met my ass with a loud slap and I was sure anyone close by would hear it but I stayed calm and said

"One, thank you Sir."

Kevin gave me an even ten slaps per cheek then stopped but did not have me rise from his lap. Instead his hand roamed the areas of my ass that were now red and deeply imprinted with his hand. I could feel the familiar moisture leaking from my pussy as His hand softly caressed my ass. Just as I relaxed under his calm caress he began again. This time his stokes were swift and I barely kept up my count. My cunt was now dripping and my ass was very sore. Kevin then used his hand to pull my legs apart and found my swollen and needy clit. He gently rubbed my clit bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Just before I felt able to release my orgasm he stopped and pulled me to my feet.

"Time to get you back to work Marie."

"Yes. Sir!"

I said as we walked back, me in a very needy state wanting so much to have cum. My ass was sore and would stay so for a bit and my nipples, never ones to miss an erection were hard and poking through the blouse I was wearing. As he led me back into my now crowded store he whispered in my ear.

"That was a nice lunch and I expect to see you just as needy when you get home. Do you understand me slut."

"Yes. Sir."

I said not caring who heard me. It would be a long afternoon but I had gone for weeks without Kevin's touching my pussy and I was not about to do anything to repeat that. A couple of my regular customers gave me a quizzical eye as Kevin left but I busied myself with work, trying to take my mind off the park bench, my sore and undoubtedly red ass and waited for closing time. I was on a sexual cliff all afternoon and when Kevin met me at the shop for closing I was so pleased. I wanted him in me, but knowing he was by my side was just as good. I'd dreaded the long walk home wondering if he'd finish what he started this afternoon.

I was very surprised when he pushed me back into the now empty store and lifted the key to my pussy from around my neck.

"Marie, lets take the lock off for the night."

I squatted right there in the position Kevin liked and this time was able to quickly unlock the chain and remove it. I held it out to him and he slipped the lock and chain in his pocket. Then we left the store and went in search of dinner. We found a quiet Italian restaurant a few blocks away and took a small table in the rear. When Kevin held my chair he said to me.

"Pull your skirt up and sit on your naked ass"

I did not even look to see if anyone was watching and I pulled the skirt away so my still sore ass was naked on the vinyl seat. When seated he asked me to undo a few of my blouse buttons exposing the deep vee of my cleavage. He then handed me the necklace with the key and told me to slip it on. I noticed it dangled right between my tits and was easily seen. The waiter soon found the valley of my chest to be entertaining and never looked anywhere else while taking our order or serving our food. In fact he made more trips then necessary to our table to make sure we had all we needed.

Kevin meanwhile had removed his shoes and was using his toes to explore my pussy. From time to time he would insert is big toe and slowly fuck me with it. I tried to hide my growing desires, but every time I responded to the nosy waiter my voice broke, showing my excitement at what Kevin's foot was doing under the table. At times this caused the waiter to ask me again if I was sure I was pleased and I'd try to sound normal, never getting close as Kevin's toe was now rubbing my clit. Spending the entire afternoon reliving the episode in the park and now this, I was not able to control myself and soon I was moaning from the pleasure of Kevin's big toe.

"Marie, do you need to leave? Do you feel OK?"

As Kevin asked those questions his toe slipped one again inside me and I mumbled.

"Sir, I am happy to be with you anywhere. I am feeling very good Sir."

I sounded shaken even to myself but Kevin withdrew his toe and called for the bill.

"Another button for the waiter Marie."

I obeyed and freed more of my tits for the waiter's glare. The bill paid we walked out and over to our favorite pub for a drink or two. My tits were having a difficult time remaining behind the thin material of my blouse but Kevin had not commanded me to fasten any buttons so all I could do is be careful not to fully expose myself.

We sat together in a booth in the back of the pub and were soon joined by some of our friends. I was still wet and horny from Kevin's toes playing with me and my barely covered tits were on my mind as I felt my friend's eyes staring at my parting blouse and my ever widening cleavage. When Kevin slipped his hand up my skirt and found my wet pussy I tried my best to not react and have our friends see how much his touch affected me. I knew they could not see what Kevin was doing but as his fingers explored my pussy, his fingers sliding in and out of my now needy cunt it became harder and harder to maintain a neutral face. When Kevin bent his head to me he whispered in my ear

"Marie, are you trying to hide your desires from me?"

I shook my head and said.

"No Sir."

One of our friends said

"Marie, you look flushed. You look like my girlfriend does in the middle of sex."

Then Kevin said.

"Marie complains that I don't let her cum as much as she needs to. Do you think I could be that cruel to her?"

All of them laughed and said they didn't think anyone would or could deny Marie that way. Kevin responded.

"Well I've been trying to get her off all night but she just can't seem to let go, look at her blouse it's barely covering her tits. Look. See how hard and erect her nipples are!"

I was dying of humiliation as Kevin and our friends discussed my need to orgasm but Kevin's fingers had not let up and I found myself unable to speak, fearing that if I opened my mouth I'd cum and I was afraid to be seen that way. I realize now that I was being taught once again that my needs were to be secondary to Kevin's. He wanted me to cum here, he wanted me to feel the humiliation of my friends seeing and hearing me cum for him. When one of our friends called out and brought more of our friends and said.

"Marie is going to cum right here in the pub come on over and watch."

The humiliation I felt was beyond my control and I felt my orgasm slipping out, Kevin's fingers were deep inside me and I could no longer hold back. When Kevin used his free hand to pull my blouse open and invited those nearby to play with my tits I began to moan and groan and squirm in my seat. As both the women and men around us started to fondle and play with my tits, pull at my nipples and twist my piercings I let go and came hard. My voice was ragged as I came.

"Oh god Kevin please! Please don't stop."

My tits were now totally exposed in the pub, our friends were toying with them and all the different hands touching and pinching them only excited me more and my orgasm not only continued but grew in strength making me cry out.

"Oh Sir, thank youuuuuuu. I am cummmming for youuuuu sir."

At that moment I accepted my humiliation and embraced it, lifting my face and looking at the smiling faces of our friends and watched their hands fondling my tits. I came and leaned into Kevin and said aloud.

"Thank you Sir! Thank you, Master for allowing this slut to cum. I hope this slut has pleased you and thank you for letting our friends touch me and share in this moment."

There was no condemnation in the faces that stared at me as I spoke and a few said 'good girl' and 'I loved watching you' or 'your tits are marvelous'. I embraced my humiliations again and again and whimpered when Kevin finally withdrew his fingers from my cunt. When he offered them to me I never hesitated and took his fingers one at a time and sucked my cunt juice from them relishing the taste of my own satisfaction not caring for anyone's thoughts only that my Master was pleased and he seemed to be very pleased.

We finished our drinks and Kevin led me from the pub, my blouse hanging loosely from my shoulders, my tits out and exposed to all as we walked out and then home. In our house Kevin said.

"Marie my slut. Bring the chair."

I hurried to bring Him the chair, excited that He would now spank my ass. Oh how I'd come to love this time, his hand stinging my ass cheeks, my pussy dripping. I placed the chair in the regular spot and when Kevin sat I waited for his command.

"Over my lap Marie."

Eagerly I placed myself in position and waited for that first delicious impact. When it came the sting of his hand was wonderful and I said.

"One, thank you Master."

And on and on I counted the slaps, enjoying a fresh wave of pain and joy with each one. He blessed me with twenty on each cheek and by the time He command me to stand it was hard to remain on my feet, my whole body was simmering with lust and a desire to please Him. He took my hand and pulled me to him and kissed me, again and again, his tongue filling my mouth, his hands caressing my red and sore ass. I don't know how long this continued so completely consumed with letting my Master use me but eventually He led me to our bed. On my back he commended me to hold my ankles to my head and then he slid his hot and hard cock into my wet pussy. Oh how He fucked me that night. His cock filled my cunt over and over again as he pounded me relentlessly. I came often for Him, my pussy grasping at His cock pulling Him into me, squeezing His shaft and trying to milk His hot cum. When He elected to cum, his seed sprayed my pussy and I erupted in a tremendous orgasm as my hips rocked into him and I tried to hold his now softening cock inside me. At that moment I could not bear the thought of His cock not being inside me.

When he pulled out, I whimpered at the loss but jumped up to take Him in my mouth and suck our combined love from His cock. Oh it was sweet and delicious and when I was done I knelt next to Him, hung my head and asked.

"Is Master pleased with his slut?"

"Very much Marie. Now come to me and hold me. I want my Marie close."

I felt a warm thrill at His words and wrapped my slut body to His and enjoyed my Masters embrace.

I felt myself changed, I no longer thought of me, but of us, and of Kevin and how much I loved Him for showing me who I was, and for letting me be His. I knew I would fail my Master from time to time, but that His love for me, His slut, would always allow Him to help me overcome those failings. As I finish this chapter in our story Master has said I am to keep writing. It pleases me that He likes what I am doing, and the humiliation of having to tell all of you is His gift to me. Thank you who took the time to vote, Master read all of your words and as you can see he allows me to cum.