Dearest Forevermore Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears of joy shimmered in Emily's eyes as she heard the ardent testimony of Kristin's love, a love so powerful and consuming that she cared only for Emily/Anna, and not for herself. Her heart filled with longing, but also with a deeper understanding of the growing, intimate bond she shared with this woman

"Then take freely, dearest Kristin... take of me that I my love for you may pierce the heavens... that I may lavish the same upon you when you have tasted of my essence ..."

Emily closed her eyes, her head resting back on the soft pillow, her knees raising and parting ever so slightly to accommodate her lover. She felt her wetness seeping from her cunt, and shivered eagerly in expectation of the wonderful experience she was about to have.

The feel of Kristin's breath upon her bare pussy alone was enough to drive her wild, and she began moaning at once. For interminable seconds, she felt possessed by the enthralling sensation, and began shifting on the bed, trying to shake off her aroused frustration. She kept her hands rigidly to her sides, in an effort not to interfere with Kristin's sensual game.

She peeked through barely-open eyelids and saw the rich mane of crimson lowering between her legs. She trembled as she felt Kristin's mouth kiss her slit for the first time, and her moans were replaced by a low, horny growl.

Kristin was as slow in her exploration of Emily's pussy as she had been earlier. She planted soft kisses on and around the full, pink lips of Emily's wet folds, taking the time to lick and savor her juices as her adroit tongue slid inside her cunt.

"Hmmm..." Emily whispered encouragingly, "Don't... stop..."

She was engrossed by the wonderful sensations which fluttered up, inside her belly and throughout her body. It was as if she were floating up in the air, out of her own body. Kristin continued to kiss her more and more daringly, her mouth mashing over her cunt as if kissing another woman's face. Soon, the teasing intrusions of Kristin's tongue had her panting and begging.

"Ohhhh... ohhh... yesssss... Lick my pussy, love... please... please... faster... fassssteeeer"

Kristin's became more audacious in her impassioned probing of Emily's pussy. With abandon, she began sucking at her erect clit, and Emily cried out at once, "Yes!! YES!!!!!"

She alternated, one moment thrusting her tongue deep inside Emily's cunt, partaking of her deepest female essence, her saliva mixing with the juices to form a delicious, wondrous elixir, only to then return to her protruding clit. In short order, Kristin had Emily begging for release, her hands pressing down as if to bury her cuntlicker face deeper in her throbbing, hot pussy.

"Please... uhh... uhh... don't... stuh... stop... uhh... uhh ohhhhh!!!!!"

The orgasm came upon her fast and furious. Kristin pursed her lips and sucked on Emily's clit avidly, while her lover's legs held fast around her neck, as if to keep her head in place. Emily's hips shook wildly. Kristin's hands were still on Emily's buttocks, steadying her as she continued to shake and scream, drenching her face with more of girl cum. Avidly, she began lapping it up, her tongue thrusting deep inside Emily's pussy, provoking another orgasm... and another... and another

Death did not come for Emily as it had in the disturbing dreams which had visited her in the past nights, only the kind embrace of Morpheus and the delightful feeling of her darling's warm body snuggled against her own. She fell asleep, exhausted, and dreamed nothing save the image of her lover's beautiful, haunting face...

Kristin's... Liana's... Kristin's... Liana's...

-- End of Part two. Stay tuned for part 3...