Death By Fucking Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, just because I was uncomfortable with the situation, and just because I sincerely wanted only my wives for bed partners doesn't mean that my body can't react to the inevitable. It knew it was going to get laid. Before long, it was eager to get laid. I guess the repetitive nature of my sex life had trained my dick to respond to the obvious.

The previous night, the girls had told me they didn't want me to give this woman Danny a 'wham-bam thank you ma'am' fuck. They wanted me to take care of her properly. Well okay, I always try to comply with my wives' requests. I am probably the most pussy whipped man on the planet.

Danny's Story

I was so embarrassed. I just knew that when I got the birth announcements from Donnie and Deirdre that they were with the same man. Deirdre had a different last name: Adkins. Donnie still was Martin. What else could have happened?

Artie and I just aren't able to conceive. We've tried everything. We even tried sperm donors. It wasn't him it was me. I'm like all the other twins. I just have so much trouble getting pregnant. Our doctor found nothing wrong with either of us. He suggested relaxing.

Relaxing is the last thing I'm able to do. I wrote to my cousins and frankly asked them to lend me their husband. It must be him. He must have something special to be able to impregnate two twins at the same time. I've never heard of that happening before.

So here I was, sitting in their living room. They live on a plantation! It is old and beautiful. They told me it has taken them three years to make it livable.

They are going to let their husband Andrew try to make me pregnant. Artie has taken it so well. I promised him, swore to him that it was me, not him. He knows about the institute. He knows about the twins. We live next door to my sister, Dory. We just have to be together. He knows how long she took to get pregnant. But it's starting to look like I'll never be.

So here I am, about to meet the man who may father my children. I've just got to take the chance, no matter how humiliating it is for me and for Artie.

Donnie went to get Andrew. I was nervous. I was scared. I'm about to go to bed with a man I've never met. I feel like some sort of harlot.

And then he walked into the room. My God he is handsome. He's tall and dark and slender and gorgeous! Artie better never meet him. I was afraid that I wouldn't even be able to respond, you know, sexually when I met this man. But I was wrong. He's the sexiest thing I've ever seen. He's so young! Lord, how old is he? How did Donnie and Deirdre land this hunk?

He seemed nervous when they introduced us, but then he smiled. I thought my knees were going to give out. His eyes are so deep and beautiful. His touch is so warm and strong. I felt myself getting wet down there and he has only touched my hand.

If it doesn't work the first time, I want to keep trying until it does work. That's what I'll tell Artie. I must be losing my mind.

Andrew gave both of his wives a kiss, then he took my arm and led me into the bedroom. Closing the door, he tried to defuse any anxiety he thought I was feeling.

He said, "Danny, let's just relax and have fun. I know this is hard for you. But Dee Dee and Donnie don't want you to feel embarrassed. And they don't want us to just roll on and roll off. They feel that if you do get pregnant, it should be memorable for you. I don't know if I can make it memorable, but at least we should try to make it enjoyable."

He seemed so sincere. I just wanted him to rip my clothes off and take me. Something happened when he walked into the room, and now I feel like a shameless hussy. He pulled me to him and kissed me. His lips are soft, his tongue just barely pushed its way into my mouth, barely touching my tongue, sparring with it a little bit. Wow! He is hot! I felt that kiss down to my toes.

My heart was already pounding, my breath becoming ragged. I could feel myself starting to flush red.

His hands held my cheeks as he kissed me. They slowly dropped down to my blouse and began unbuttoning. I thought I would swoon!

He removed my blouse so easily, and then his hands were behind my back as he deftly unsnapped my bra. I had known this man ten minutes and he already had me topless and panting. His hands were magical on my breasts. He caressed them, cupped them, kneaded them. And then he began to work on my nipples.

They were already extended, agonizingly erect. He gently touched them. I moaned from the passion. He took each nipple in his fingers, squeezing and tweaking them. I leaned into his hands, but his lips never left mine.

I finally was able to pull back from him. I wanted to see him naked. I slipped off my skirt and there I was before him in just my bikini panties. He reached down and clutched his pull-over shirt, taking it off in a single stroke. His chest was smooth and nearly hairless, but oh so manly. His arms are sleek and muscular.

He stepped up to me again, put his arms around me and grabbed two handfuls of my bottom, pulling him to me.

I kissed him again, willing him to hurry. Suddenly he lifted me effortlessly and he was carrying me to the bed. I felt light as a feather. He laid me on the bed, then dropped his pants and boxers in one motion.

Oh my God! He has a monster! It's easy to see how he can keep two women satisfied. His tool is huge. I wonder if he can use it. It was already erect, wide and very, very long. I was gushing down there.

He climbed into bed with me and took me in his arms. He enveloped me. I felt so tiny and helpless. One hand attacked my breasts, the other went for my panties. They seemed to disappear and I was nude in front of him.

I didn't care about foreplay, I just wanted him inside me. My conscience had gone on vacation.

Andrew kissed me deeply, and then his lips kissed a path down my cheek. They latched onto my neck. God I love that. He was nibbling and sucking on my neck. My head was moving back and forth, my eyes closed, my breathing fast and shallow. God I wanted this man to fuck me!

Suddenly he was suckling on my breasts. I had a small orgasm and he hadn't even touched my pussy! I was in heaven. He could suckle forever as far as I was concerned.

His mouth left my breasts and headed toward my middle. I couldn't believe it. Artie just doesn't go there. And here was Andrew, just there to impregnate me. I nearly fainted. His lips were there! I felt his tongue slip inside me. I think I screamed.

My hips were frantically humping on his beautiful face. His lips were kissing mine (my pussy lips!) and nibbling them, licking them. Well, damn! He sucked on my clit and suddenly I was cumming. I had a major orgasm, my thighs clamped around his head, my hands in his hair pulling him tighter to me.

I felt myself begin to relax, but Andrew wasn't through. He continued to work over my soaking wet pussy and suddenly I was ready to cum again! But I wanted him inside me. I had no choice. I had to beg.

"Please, Andrew. No more. I want you inside me. Please. Fuck me now. I can't wait any longer. I need you to fuck me. PLEASE ANDREW. FUCK ME!"

Was I too loud? Could his wives hear me? I didn't care. I needed him now. He slid up my body and I tasted myself on his lips. It was the sexiest taste I've ever experienced.

God, I felt that huge member sliding along my pussy lips. How could it possible fit? I wanted him to try to fit it right NOW! He just kept sliding it back and forth, never quite entering my tunnel. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Don't tease me, Andrew. Please stick it in."

Andrew smiled. He seemed to be perfectly relaxed while I was a complete wreck. "Don't worry honey. You'll get it for as long as you want it." I was so happy.

And then it slid in. I screamed again. He was huge! Only an inch or two made it in the first time. He wiggled it around a bit and pulled back out, till just the tip was inside me. I groaned in frustration.

Then he slid in again, deeper, much deeper. I couldn't be wetter. He pulled out and attacked again. I felt him lift behind my legs, and suddenly my knees were practically touching my breasts. And then he slid in so deep! He was much deeper than any man before.

He began to move, in and out, fucking me deeply with slow easy strokes. But with every stroke he seemed to increase his speed, increase his power. I came again. He didn't slow down.

He was bringing me to a peak I never knew existed. I felt his member grow in me, even bigger than before. Somehow it hit my clit on almost every stroke. I was crazed with ecstasy.

I felt him start to spurt. It felt like it was entering my womb directly. It was too much! My body clenched in passion, my oxygen supply was gone. I couldn't' breath, I couldn't think. I screamed again but no sound came out. And then everything went black.

How long was I out? I have no idea. When my eyes opened, Deirdre and Donnie were in the bedroom and Andrew was gone. I was naked in front of my second cousins! I should have been embarrassed again, but I could barely move. I felt like I could sleep for a week.

I found the strength to ask, "Where's Andrew? What happened?"

One of them – I don't know which - smiled.

She said "Death by fucking."

Chapter 14 Preparations and Programming

The Year Five

Andrew's Story

It's the database that's important. I'd taught the twerps to program starting when they were three. They are a whole lot smarter than I am. Was three years old too young to learn to program? I don't think so. I've done the initial system design, but soon I'll turn that over to them, too. Let's face it, when the brains were passed out in this family, I was last in line.

Anyway their assignment recently was to build me a firewall. I've got a plan. It's a good plan and I'm proud of it. My theory is before long we are going to be under attack. People are going to want to get into my database, find out what we are about, sabotage our operation, even.

We are trouble. Not short term, we are somewhat harmless in the immediate future, except for Em, who might be the most dangerous person on earth. I mean that. But if someone finds out what we really are doing, there must be some h. Sapiens somewhere who will want to take on the next generation.

And we have our dark little secret. The girls are telepaths. I can read them but no one else. So I must have some incipient abilities. Maybe many h. Sapiens are born with that latent talent, but have no one at the other end of the line to link up to, so to speak. I've got my links in place. The eGirls seem to be able to read anyone's thoughts. I don't think anyone else can read their thoughts, though, except for the eBoys, of course and each other.

So we've got to protect ourselves, data-wise at least. I've got some ideas about how to do it, but I'm not good enough to pull it off. I'll let the eGirls wrap their little brains around our problem, then see where they go with it.

Meanwhile I've learned to live with my mind being an open book to a pack of five year olds. I'm used to it. I've got nothing to hide. I'm not like a serial killer or jay walker or anything like that. Mostly I like sex. That's the key to Andrew. The little ones know it, even if the concept of 'sex' is foreign to them. There is no way I can hide it from them, so I figure a relaxed attitude is the only sane way to handle it.

There was a time when I could go for weeks at a time with no sex at all. Some female acquaintance might eventually call me up and suggest getting it on, and that would be that. Otherwise, I was dry. And it didn't bother me that much.

But now I live with two ravishingly beautiful, intelligent women. I'm constantly horny. I can't help it. They are sweet, warm and sexy. Every day I am with them I feel enveloped in warm nurturing love. Thank God the girls decided to quit their jobs not long after their pregnancies were confirmed. I couldn't have handled being away from them.

They manage to keep busy, handling our business, managing the Institute for the Advancement of Mankind. They even finished off their doctorates. They do housework too, occasionally. I mostly raise the little ones and do my programming thing. I do the cooking and grocery shopping too. You see a lot of good looking mothers in a grocery store.

But I figure there is danger lurking. Somewhere in the future, someone is going to come after us. It will probably be the government. After all, one of the points of our movement toward the next generation is to poke a bit of a hole in consumerism. That won't go over well in the most powerful circles of this country. And our present administration likes to be in a position of total control. We are pretty uncontrollable.

And let's face it we are creating a race of geniuses. I'm pretty smart, but I'm a mental midget next to the children of the next generation. I tried giving the eGirls an IQ test a while back. I took the test and scored 155. I felt pretty good about it. Then the munchkins went right off of the charts. Over 200 is the only thing I could confirm. How much over 200 I just don't know.

Right now we are so small as to be invisible. But we are ready for a major breakout if our mating plans work out. Here in our own family, six years ago there were only two women. Now there are six females and three males. That's progress. Besides which, I've had one hundred and eighty-five kids through these informal liaisons with twins on the network that the girls have worked out. I've even had seven boys to accompany my eighty-nine sets of girl twins. As far as we can tell, they are all geniuses. And they all have the telepathy thing going. I do nothing. I know nothing. Suddenly some woman shows up at our house and I'm spending the afternoon valiantly trying to impregnate her. Mostly it works. My life is good.

Multiply that by twenty thousand and we start making some noise. I want to be prepared when that noise is heard. After all, how easy is it going to be to keep a lid on it when I've got a couple of hundred kids all over the stinking country? I'm a very prolific guy.

Donnie's Story

It was so horrible. We were peacefully sleeping in the middle of the night when Andrew was up like a shot. As he ran from our bedroom he yelled "Call 911. We have an intruder."

Dee Dee grabbed for the phone and placed the emergency call while I followed after Andrew. He was running to the girls' room!

He burst into their room with me only a few steps behind. There was a man trying to grab our little girls! Andrew was on him in a flash. He wrapped his arms around the man's waist from behind and fell backwards twisting as he fell. The man went down with him, falling flat on his face.

His head hit the floor so hard he seemed to go out like a light. Andrew was searching the man when Elle said "He has a gun, Daddy. It's in his pants."

Emma said, "Don't worry, Daddy. You knocked him out good."

It was then I started to go into hysterics. I couldn't catch my breath. I was crying. Deirdre came in and she was crying too. Emma was laughing.

Andrew found the gun. It was big and it was loaded. There had never been a gun in our house before. Andrew pulled the man's wallet out of his pants. He opened it and removed several cards.

He said to Edda, "Eddie, go scan these into your computer. Email me a copy, okay?" He handed the cards to her and away she ran.

Andrew backed away and pointed the gun at this big ugly man who had tried to take our babies. I thought he might shoot him. I was still crying. I couldn't help it. I was so scared for the babies.

Dee Dee said, "Please Andrew. Don't shoot him. The police are on their way."

Andrew looked at me for the first time. "Calm down, sweetheart. Everything is going to be alright."

He turned to the girls. "When he wakes up, I'm going to ask him some questions. He won't want to answer. I don't care if he says anything or not. You munchkins listen to what he says in his head. But don't say it out loud. Let me know his answers silently, if you know what I mean."

Edie said "Okay, Daddy. He woke us up when he came into the room. He's a bad man."

Eddie came back into the bedroom and handed Andrew the cards. He put them back into the man's wallet and reinserted the wallet into the man's pants.

The big ugly thing was coming to. He sat up suddenly and reached in his pants as if to go for his gun.

Andrew said, "Too late, asshole. Sit there and don't move, or I'll shoot your child molesting ass."

The man turned and saw Andrew for the first time. It must have been an intimidating sight, seeing my tall strong husband looming over him with his own pistol, cocked and ready.

Andrew asked "What's your name?" The man said nothing.

Andrew said "Who sent you?" The man was silent.

"Who do you work for?" Still nothing.

We heard the police sirens in the distance and knew that Chief McArthur or one of his patrolmen would be here soon.

Andrew asked "What did you want with my children?"

The ugly man refused to talk. Dee Dee ran down to the front door to let in the police.

Then everything was chaos as the young police officer took over, arrested our ugly intruder and took our statements.

He tried questioning the girls but all he got from Emma was "We woke up and saw the big ugly man coming toward us. We called our Daddy and he came and saved us."

The cop took the man away in handcuffs. I was finally calm enough to hug Andrew, saying "Thank you. Thank you. You are so brave and wonderful."

Andrew shook his head. "The girls were in no danger. What do you say, Emmy?"

Emma laughed. She found this whole episode delightful. "Daddy told me not to hurt the ugly man. So I just made him stand there so Daddy could bop him. Daddy bopped him good."

Andrew laughed too. "At least I learned something from little league wrestling."

Deirdre and I gaped at them. It was dawning on us that Andrew had held out on us again!

Dee Dee said to Emma "What do you mean you just made him stand there?"

Emma said, "Whoops! Was I supposed to say that, Daddy?"

Andrew smiled. "It's okay, baby. Your Mommies need to know that you will always be safe." Then he looked at us. At least he had the grace to appear a little embarrassed. "If they have to, the girls can take over a Sapiens' mind. It's a little difficult for them to do individually yet, Emma's the best at it, but four of them together would be overwhelming. They know they aren't allowed to do it unless I say it is okay. And they know that if they harm someone they'll be in deep shit. Don't you girls!"

Eddie said, "We don't want to be in deep shit, Daddy."

Elle said, "Emma does it more than anyone else. She plays jokes on people."

Emma said, "Elle! Shut up you tattletale. I'm going to get you if you don't be quiet!"

Andrew quieted them down. "Girls, tonight I'm not going to be mad no matter what. Please, Em, you know you are supposed to use your powers only for good, just like Spiderman. Cool it with the telepathic control, would ya'?"

I was speechless. I said "Andrew we need to talk; in our bedroom. Now!"

Eddie said, "Daddy's in trouble! You're gonna get it now, Daddy."

Daddy gave the girls a weak grin. "Go to bed, please. Lay off of the mind control for a while, will you? You're making my life miserable."

Emma said, "Don't worry, Daddy. After they yell at you, both of them want to get laid."

The little stinker! She always has to have the last word. I walked over, intending to scold her. Instead I hugged her and started crying again. Each adult took at least one little girl and held her. Eric and Ethan came running in from their bedroom. God, I hadn't even given them a thought! It made me cry even more. Our family was safe.

I don't know what was more shocking: catching an intruder in our little girls' room, or finding out our children have the powers of some super hero. We were shocked either way. And Andrew hadn't told us. He knew and he hadn't told us.