Death By Fucking Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers

I helped her and my pants dropped to the floor along with my boxer shorts. Her eyes widened in appreciation of what I had to give her. Yeah, I'll give it to her all right.

But not quite yet. Hers is the kind of body that you want to devour. If an old country boy like me gets a shot at a body like that, there is nothing to do but worship it. And worship it I did, let me tell you.

I spent a long time making love to those lovely shoulders, but finally worked my way down to those beautiful tits. I love responsive nipples on a woman. And hers are way up there on my list. I sucked a nipple in to my mouth and I think she almost climaxed right there.

She had started moaning by the time I reached her tits. Her body was pressing up into mine, trying to find contact points. I let my hand wander down to the junction between her legs.

Let me tell you, I've never seen a shaved pussy before. When I pulled her panties down, I was confronted by one beautiful hairless cunt.

I read somewhere that women shave their pussies because it feels good when someone goes down on them. Well damn, I can take a hint. I've always called it muff-divin' myself, but there wasn't no muff to dive into, if you catch my drift. She was bald as a baby's butt.

I slipped off her stockings then licked her thigh from her knee all the way up. I switched legs and did the same thing. She was watching me, and I could see by the way her ass was moving around the bed that she was hot for me.

I played with her a little bit, you know; just letting her know that I was there without actually licking anything important. But finally I took pity on her. Well actually I really wanted to taste her cunt. So I let my tongue run right up the center of her pussy lips.

She groaned out loud as my tongue massaged her lips. I worked my way up to her clit, which was standing out, just waiting for attention. Yeah, I'll give that little button all the attention it can handle.

But first my tongue plunged into her pussy. She screamed and her legs tightened around my ears. I realized she had gone over the edge the first time something went into her cunt. That's the kind of woman I'm talkin' about.

Well, hell, I was just starting to warm her up some. She was wet as the blazes by the time she started coming down. So I stuck a finger right in there and let her start to take off again.

Sucking her clit between my lips, I started to ride her good with both my finger and my tongue. Damn, the woman's screams like to raise the dead. She was cumming like a fire engine, panting and swearing. The woman was hot, and I hadn't even dicked her yet.

It was time to solve that problem. My dick felt like iron, and I wanted to pump a little iron.

I moved up to hold her. We kissed and cuddled a little bit. I wanted to give her some recovery time before I put her over the top again. I'm a gentleman from Georgia.

My plan was to slide it on in there and let her have it. But all of a sudden this New York vixen pushed me onto my back. She sat up and took hold of my dick. Then her mouth slid over the head and I felt just about the best feeling I've ever had. Man the woman was a first class cocksucker! I saw her head popping up and down, my dick going deep into her throat.

But that wasn't what I wanted right now. I wanted to fuck her. Just as I was about to tell her so, she stopped.

She looked me in the eye and said, "Hope you don't mind, but I'll finish you off that way later. Right now, I need this beautiful thing inside me."

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. She kept hold of my dick and climbed right on top. She rubbed the head of my dick across her crack, the same damn place my mouth had been ten minutes ago.

She looked me straight in the eye and then plunged down on my dick. Hot damn, that was one tight cunt! She was moaning and humping on my dick like a crazed cowgirl.

Her eyes were closed as she slammed herself on to me. When she reached bottom she ground herself against me. Damn the woman can fuck as well as she can suck!

Then she started getting vocal. "Oh yeah. Oh GOD! Yes. Yesss! Fuck me, big boy. Make me cum. GOD! Fuck me. Fuck ME. FUCK MEEE!!"

She was taking me with her with her dirty talkin'. I could feel myself growing bigger, swelling up right inside that warm soft cunt of hers.

Her eyes were still closed. We were both almost there. And then I went over the top and started pumping cum into that pussy for all I'm worth.

That put her over too. She started to scream her climax. "FUCKKK! FUCK MEEE! YESSS! OH GOD! FUCK ME ANDREW!!"

Andrew?! Well shit!

thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers