Death By Fucking Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers

We have begun to corral asteroids and bring them back to Earth's proximity for easy harvesting. But except for small permanent stations on the moon and on Mars, mankind is still confined to Earth.

Well, we've done what we can, Andrew and Donnie and I. It's our children who are making these advances. Andrew wanted to wait until mankind has escaped the solar system, but I just can't wait anymore. I'm too old and too tired. And I miss Donnie so much.

I've been eating voraciously (as far as I'm concerned), but still my weight has been dropping. I'm down to one hundred pounds, and our doctor is worried. Let's be frank. What tits I had (and they weren't much) are pretty much gone now. The alphabet hasn't been designed to measure the size of my cup. Is there a minus A? I'm eighty-eight years old. One isn't expected to have tits at eighty-eight.

But still Andrew likes to fondle me there. I still have nipples. They are still responsive to his gentle touch.

Tonight. We prepared ourselves for bed as always. We've always slept sans clothing, if you know what I mean. We are warm in each other's arms. So preparation included removing our clothing, performing our evening ablutions, and sliding into bed. We have a big four poster, big enough to be comfortable for three. Sadly there are now only two of us. Andrew's mother spent her later years making quilts and we always use at least one.

Andrew was lying in bed when I crawled in beside him. I flowed into his arms as always and said, "Sweetheart, make love to me tonight."

His eyes seemed to be watering. He said, "Are you sure, Dee Dee? We can just cuddle if you would like."

But I was adamant. "I need you inside me, Andrew. I need our connection to be complete. Please, sweetie. Take me like in the old days. Make me your woman again."

Andrew reached into our nightstand and pulled out some lubricant. I'm sorry, but I'm not the hot young thing I used to be. I still respond, still love to be filled with Andrew. But I need a little help getting ready. I'm a hot old thing.

Andrew said, "Should I use a rubber?"

I hit him on his shoulder. "Very funny. I could probably conceive, but I'll bet you are shooting blanks, you old fart."

He took me in his arms and we kissed. We kissed that kiss of promise and love, of affection and passion that has always signaled the beginning of our lovemaking. His hands were working their way around my body, feeling the places that perhaps aren't as curvy as they were not so long ago.

Still I could feel my body react, my fires begin to light. His gentle touch always finds my erogenous zones. I think that wherever my sweetie touches becomes an erogenous zone. His hands are magic. His tennis player's fingers work their spell on my body.

Our loving kiss became one of increasing passion. My hand slipped around his manhood and as always it responded. It grew in my hand until my grip couldn't contain its whole girth.

I whispered to him, "Andrew if your dick breeds true, the Viagra people are going to go out of business."

He laughed. It's so good to hear him laugh again. He said, "Yes, I was blessed with that talent. Around you I can always get it up. You are my goddess. Dee Dee you are perpetually arousing. If I tell you every day of your life it will never be enough. You are so alluring, so beautiful, so sensual. I love you, baby."

I'm an eighty-eight year old woman and he thinks I'm beautiful! Andrew always has seen me with his heart. I am beautiful. I know it because Andrew believes it. He makes me feel wonderful.

I felt the head of his cock rubbing against my pussy. I was lubricating on my own, but the additional lubrication that Andrew had used was making things even better. I felt his head insinuate itself between my lips. He barely stuck the head in, rubbed it around, then pulled out again. He was playing with me. I moaned with the pleasure of it.

"Do it! Stick it in, Andrew. Don't make me wait. I need you, sweetie."

Andrew smiled. "I love to hear you beg, Dee Dee. I know it's sadistic of me. But to have the most beautiful creature on earth wantme so much. It's a real ego trip."

I couldn't help it. I was hot and ready and needy. "Then please. Fuck me. Oh, God Andrew, stop teasing me. Haven't you teased me enough for one lifetime? Give it to me!"

He relented. I felt that huge member force its way into my small warm pussy. I think I screamed on the way in. It felt so good. I needed it so bad. My man was loving me.

I had enough presence of mind to say just one more time, "I love you, Andrew. You are my heart."

Then my mind was gone. His engorged penis was pounding in me again. I felt mini-orgasms come and go, continuing to build to the Big One. Andrew was making me his own, one more time. I belong to him, only him, forever and always.

I whispered into his ear, "Come with me, sweetie. Come with me."

And then I was no longer whispering, I was shouting. "Come with me, Andrew. Come with me, lover. I love you!"

The orgasm built and built, climax within climax. Oneness! Everything was oneness! Bright light flashed in my eyes, in my mind. Then all was darkness.

Emma's Story

We all knew. Hundreds of thousands of people around the world felt it at the same time. I was in the 'Get Andrew Laid' room. I was visiting again because I felt what was happening, what was going to happen.

I let them have their privacy, such as it was. In our family privacy was never a big issue, since it was almost impossible to achieve. Daddy would shrug his shoulders and hope for the best. We kids turned out all right, I think. All of us have strong bonds with our significant others.

We learned from the best. We watched the strongest marriage on Earth. We know what it takes to make a strong marriage. It takes total commitment, complete openness, and tons and tons of communication. It takes hard work. My parents were never afraid of hard work, especially when it came to relationships.

When a person defines himself by a marriage, I guess it is impossible to see how he could survive without it, especially a marriage so strong, so loving, so emotionally intertwined. I wish my Daddy could have lived forever. He may not have been the greatest man that ever lived. He was only the greatest one that I know of.

But he couldn't live without Momma Dee Dee. It would never occur to him. The two of them barely survived without Momma Donnie. When it was Momma Dee Dee's time to go, Daddy just had to go with her.

I guess I've been crying all night. They both lived such full lives. They were so happy, so loving. With them as parents, we New Men were able to soar from the beginning.

They gave my sister a significant part of their life's savings when she was four years old and told her to learn how to make money. They gave Edie and Eddie everything they needed to become the great scientists they were destined to be.

And me. Daddy let me surf and hack. He never came down on me, no matter how outrageously I acted. Perhaps I was a bit out of control as a young girl, but I sure had fun. If he thought I was going too far he would gently pull me back from the precipice.

And now they are gone. My heart is breaking.

Sitting at the kitchen table and picking at a bowl of cereal I pulled up the virtual monitor to displayThe World Today, the on-line newspage. As I suspected,he was the big story.

The story read: "The Progenitor is dead. Andrew Adkins, progenitor of New Man, founder of New Man University and New Man Incorporated died last night of apparent heart failure. Coincidentally, his wife, Deirdre Adkins died of heart failure as well. Deirdre Adkins, PhD, had been Chief Executive Officer of New Man, Inc. It is believed that Mrs. Adkins succumbed first, and the shock caused Mr. Adkins to die as well."

Andrew Adkins, one of the giants of the twenty-first century, will continue to influence the world for decades to come through his many, many children. He has fathered Nobel Prize winners and Presidents, philosophers and scientists. Andrew Adkins may be the last greatHomo sapien."

Heart failure? It wasn't heart failure. Daddy turned himself off. I guess you'd call it suicide, but it wasn't really. He looked at himself as part of a whole. The part couldn't go on without the whole now could it?

The newspage got it all wrong. I know my parents. Their hearts could never fail. They died like they lived. It was death by fucking.

-the end-

Thanks to the many readers who have supported this story for so long. It is your feedback that has encouraged me to continue writing it. I intend to start Book 2 very shortly, this one relating the lives and exploits of the eKids.

Comments and criticism is always welcome. Anyone who would like a picture of Donnie and Deirdre should send me an email. Please include your email address, as it is hard to send you the pictures without it. These pictures were sent to me by a reader. But I like them.

thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers
12