Death Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,668 Followers

During this two-plus months' time I learned a lot about Gina and her situation. She was basically coerced into marrying Lazzaro Gambini; sex with him was horrible; he treated her like a trophy in public, not like a real functioning intelligent human being, and constantly belittled her in private; Gina had a real flair for painting anything (from portraits to houses) and making pottery.

One afternoon, after an exceptionally remarkable, even for us, sexual encounter where she sat on my lap staring into my soul with her doe-like eyes while we fucked each other mercilessly, Gina got tears in her eyes.

"I wish that we could be together Brian. I'm near hell being married to that animal Lazzaro. But he would kill us."

After she sobbed a little, what had been at the back of my mind since I met her came boldly to the forefront. "Run off with her," I said to myself.

Lifting up Gina's chin I looked into her eyes, smiled, and said "By next week I'll have a plan as to how we can be together for always; and how even if we are caught you likely won't suffer any consequences, just me."

She dried her tears and smiled. "I hope so," she giggled, and then gave me a zealous hug and kiss.

******************

Although there was no doubt that I was going to proceed, I surprised myself by actually doing up a list of pros and cons both for the general concept, and each individual scenario that I dreamt up. Me getting killed was not itemized as either a pro or a con on any list, though it was a real possibility.

Chief among the pros for the general concept was that since I met Gina I had no really bad day – not one. My worst day was what used to be an average day, and my best days were way beyond what I had ever experienced before. I was no longer volatile. "I guess that that serotonin stuff really works," I said to myself, "and Gina makes me put out a pint of the stuff every time that I even just think about her, let alone hold her!"

The next week, when we had a Monday mid-morning fuck fest (Adriana and Lazzaro were starting to trust Gina more so she had a little more freedom to get away at different times) I explained the scenario I had chosen to Gina.

She liked it.

No, she REALLY liked it.

All that she had to do was collect anything that she could that was of value to her, and bring it in an extra duffle bag to the next yoga class; switch Adriana's water bottle; and do a little acting.

I was excited, yet calm, at the next yoga class. Gina looked excited too. When I gave Adriana a hug I slipped my special water bottle – the same brand as Adriana's – to Gina and she surreptitiously exchanged it for Adriana's.

When class was over, Gina and I engaged Adriana in an animated discussion while she drank her water, until everyone had left. Then Gina pretended like she was woozy and collapsed. Adriana knelt beside her. The knock-out drug that I had put in Adriana's water bottle wasn't acting fast enough to suit me, so I went with plan B and stuck Adriana with a small needle while holding her around the neck. She was unconscious within seconds.

I grabbed Gina's duffle bag and we ran to the front door. Just before we exited I threw Gina over my shoulder and carried her out to the car. I yelled to Luciano that something was wrong with Gina and Adriana. He looked skeptical at first but since Gina was doing a great acting job he bought it hook, line, and sinker.

I pleaded with him to go get Adriana while I seat-belted Gina into the back seat. Fortunately he did, while leaving the keys in the ignition, so I didn't have to use my backup plan of pulling a gun on and then handcuffing him. As soon as he entered the building I jumped in the driver's seat and took off.

We drove to my apartment where I had the appropriate tools in my covered parking space to remove the GPS and Lojack from Luciano's car, and changed the license plates to ones that I had stolen the day before from a similar make and color car. I picked up my two suitcases which I had packed over the last few days, and which had every cent that I had in cash or generic debit cards (including the money that I had gotten from selling my car and all other valuables that I had owned) and we drove away.

I put the Lojack tracker and the GPS from Luciano's car in the spare tire well of a big rig with Nevada plates parked at a truck stop, and we drove in the opposite direction of the art colony that I hoped we could make our home, at least for a while.

After we put two hundred miles between us and Lazzaro, we stopped at a motel, paid cash, and fucked each other's brains out. I think that was the happiest day of my life.

"So what's your plan now?" Gina asked me while lying on my chest after she had just received my second wad of man cream in her snug pussy.

"First we buy a used car that I can pay for in cash and dump the one that we have now. I have enough money to last us two years without us having to get real jobs. Since they'll find the car we'll double back the way that we went and keep on going until we hit an art colony that I've picked out."

"An art colony?" she excitedly asked.

"Hell yeah; you can practice your painting and pottery and most people in those places are easy to get along with and don't ask too many questions."

"I love you," she chuckled, and then gave me a big kiss.

"Back at you in spades," I snickered. "Eventually, though, we'll need new identities and once we have them we'll do whatever we want."

"I wonder if Lazzaro will call the cops to help get his kidnapped wife back, or if that would be too much humiliation for him?"

"I wonder that too," I chuckled. "I guess we'll find out. One thing's for sure, though."

"What's that?" Gina asked while stroking my chest.

"I'm not giving you back. If they catch us I'll die fighting them, but as long as I have a pulse they won't touch you."

"That entitles you to a blowjob," she giggled, and then started sucking.

imhapless
imhapless
3,668 Followers
12