Deathly White Thighs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Outside the almost collapsing farmhouse Tom, cap in hand, greeted Jessie's mother. "Good morning ma'am, you do look beautifully dressed and prepared for enjoying the country air. We are right out of champagne at the moment but can offer well water. May I add my welcome to your arrival to Judd farm?"

The mother said curtly, "Actually we were greeted with hostility."

"Oh no, don't take that to heart ma'am. The Judd's would have been acting normally, thinking you were debt collectors. May I say I can see where your daughter gets her classically beautiful looks."

"My God Stewart, " she said, clasping a small hillock she probably knew as a breast. "You led me to believe our hero would be a yokel."

"Talking like that he sure sounds like one," spat Mr Judd, audibly passing wind.

Tom, you slimy asshole, thought Jessie almost impressed. You've gotten mom beside herself to have you near to her so she can get into your pants. Tom really was a surprise package.

Tom turned to the lesser of the three visitors. "Good morning sir. Great day for shooting. I'll fetch my shotgun and you can bump off some of Mrs Judd's older fowls; the molting ones."

"Er no thank you young man, I might see blood."

"Shooting at the asshole will take care of that."

Mrs Harrington's haw-haw laugh frightened dogs up to five miles away and sent birds tumbling out of trees. "Stewart, make this man assistant to the assistant manager in one of my facilities."

"Yes dear. Would a salary of $22,000 be acceptable young man?"

Mrs Judd fainted on to Mr Judd's potbelly. Kevin said, "That's more than our income off this farm, gross."

"That would be gross," Stewart sniffed.

"Daddy, pay that $200,000 to our hero to become my bodyguard at school. Your money will be well-spent mommy. I won't be able to wander off drugged to the eyeballs and fall into the stream again, those nasty male tutors trying to catch me to release sperm."

"Oh God, I'll kill those bastards," Jessie's mother snarled.

"Good idea, I'll try to set them up for you to knife them ma'am," Tom said thoughtlessly.

"Right, grab your things and fly back to our hotel with us for lunch Tom."

"No Mrs Harrington," Kevin said. "Tom is our contract milker."

The silence indicated there was an impasse. Someone had to take charge.

"Show me the contract," said Stewart, with attorney-like authority.

"We don't have one, it was moral."

"Don't you mean oral?"

"You're confusing me Stewart."

Stewart peeled off $500 bucks and shoved the wad into Kevin's mouth and said coldly, "Oral contract terminated. Do you accept?"

"I saw him peel off five big ones Kevin," yelled Mrs Judd.

Kevin made a big O with thumb and forefinger and mouthed something that did sound like 'agreed'.

CHAPTER 2

In a panic Tom attempted to claw his way out of the chopper when he saw Mrs Harrington move in behind the controls.

"Tom," Jessie laughed and with surprising strength pulled him back into his seat. "Mom retired as the highest decorated chopper pilot in the National Forest Service, making 49 rescue sorties, some in atrocious conditions. I feel safer with her in the air than her driving through Main Street when she looks at store windows or guys in tight jeans."

Tom immediately vomited over Jessie's legs and her shoes were now yellow. Jessie sighed and pointed out they hadn't yet left the ground. She threw her shoes at Mr Judd who yelled to her to bend over and get f.... The engine starting up and drowned that last word but Jessie now felt like vomiting.

"Some hero, some bodyguard," Stewart sneered. In a blur Tom reached across Jessie and whacked Stewart, who was twice Tom's size. "Don't demean me Mr Harrington."

"You fucker, you're broken my nose," Stewart yelled and fainted as the sight of claret flying everywhere.

"Rip your father's shirt off to stem the blood flow darling."

Glancing at Tom Mrs Harrington said, "Christ, have we found ourselves a real man. Right, here we go. Pull your headset on Tom and I'll background sexy music to calm you as you escape those terrible Judds. God, I bet they eat their meat raw and bang away the night with revolting sucking noises."

Jessie sat holding her protector's hand, assisting to calm him. A huge smile lit her face as she attempted to picture Tom about to shaft her. Then her face fell as she pictured Tom being too big to fit. She felt like weeping, thinking her mom would have Tom to herself.

At the hotel Tom was in the shower when Mrs Harrington came in uninvited and joined him. As she fell to her knees and began working away he said sternly, "Mrs Harrington, you may finish off what you are doing but I'm advising I won't have sexual relations with you, ever. It's improper. Besides I'm in love with your daughter and will marry her if Jessie will have me."

Mrs Harrington's haw-haw laugh shattered the unbreakable glass of the shower box. She sustained eleven minor glass cuts because Tom hugged her to him to protect her. He received fifty-three cuts -- the hotel had to send out for more band-aids.

Hearing the commotion in the bathroom, Jessie was first to the scene and used her fingers for compression to top the blood flow from her mom's left nipple. The women saw blood flowing from Tom's deflated penis and were relieved when Jessie's mom said it was only a tooth bite delivered when the glass shattered. Fortunately she'd had missed a vein.

"Why did you give your monster laugh-- was his response to cock-sucking that bad?"

"No, he told me ever so seriously he'd never fuck me because he loved you and expected he'd marry you if you'd have him."

"That's really sick mom. He knows I have Regan and while Tom's no yokel I don't think he's all that far removed."

"I have a BA in literature," Tom said sulkily because he didn't like the women talking within his earshot about his relations with them.

Mrs Harrington said "Bullshit" and Jessie said if he had a degree why wasn't he using it instead of masquerading as a yokel.

"I decided to bury myself after my fiancée was accidentally gunned down by the police."

Mrs Harrington said that was bullshit and Jessie yelled at her not to laugh.

There was a moment's awkwardness that deepened when mother and daughter saw tears come to Tom's eyes.

"Oh God mom, it's true...the Lesley Giles killing. She an innocent bystander was caught in crossfire between the police and bank robbers. A year ago remember?"

Mrs Harrington hugged Tom and swept back his fringe. "Call reception darling and tell them to bring up band-aids, heaps of them. Then leave me to have a quiet time with Tom."

She kissed and hugged Tom and told him Lesley was resting in a better place. But he pushed her away when she wanted to sit on his lap to make him feel really happy.

* * *

A big donation from Mrs Harrington, chairman-president of a helicopter servicing supplies and training school (a business inherited from her father), persuaded the board of the finishing school to allow Jessie to continue the first two weeks of her final year with her personal bodyguard living in the room next to her.

Three nude male tutors had been chasing Jessie the night she fell into the stream on that near fatal night and they stood on the bank laughing until she disappeared from view. Tom asked her for positive ID's. She told him she'd never forget their faces, although she was pretty well drugged, but she wouldn't identify them to Tom unless he promised to do them no lasting harm. He promised.

A couple of days later she asked, "What have you done to those three guys?"

"Nothing."

That pissed her off but nothing like the way her gut was churning in the knowledge than final year students had begun to slip into Tom's room for a bit of horizontal exercise. The board chairman had expressed concerns about that happening but her mom bowed to the pressure by doubling the amount of her proposed donation.

Jessie was not happy when her pals were getting it and she was not. She confronted Tom about her being on the outer.

"Jessie, all you have to do is ask me for it like the other girls do."

"No."

"Oh come on Jessie. Remember in the beginning you were keen enough to ask if you could jerk me off?"

"That was different. I felt obligated because you'd saved my life."

"I never want you to feel obligated to me Jessie. But if you want cock you must ask for it. I decided on that long ago when dreaming about shafting you. That dream was a nightmare for me by the way, you were so large I couldn't touch the sides."

"Tom, you disgust me."

"Have a nice day Jessie -- I'll see if I can manage to keep a little farther away so you don't notice my presence."

* * *

Then a sequence of events occurred.

The usually mild, bespectacled Simon Potts, who taught and coached math to the slower learners, spent all night locked in the female toilets at the swimming pool with rampant lesbian librarian Gladys Brown. Gladys succeeded in having Simon placed on a disciplinary charge for locking them to attempt to convert her to male-female sex. Simon, sporting a black eye denied the charge and said he'd simply gone in to investigate a woman's cry for help, unfortunately just before the cleaners returned and locked the facility for the evening. Ms Potts said Simon's claim was ridiculous. She'd been on the toilet and had made an involuntary sound but it certainly was not a cry for help. Simon's reputation throughout the school nose-dived from low to zero.

Frank Ling, head of the science department, began showing a DVD to three female teachers in the staff room titled 'Myths About Virginal Births' but the horrified women found themselves looking at a promo of a mass romp with most of the elderly participants choosing anal sex. There was no record of 'Old & Oddly Anal' being out on loan from the local DVD and Video Hire Center but the DVD in Frank's possession was identified positively as the property of the center and the school board was discretely notified Frank only ever hired adult-rated DVDs. The disciplinary board suspended Frank for two weeks without pay and he had to apologize to the three still indignant teachers in front of the entire school at assembly.

Only when Evan Sharples's beloved personally fully restored 1935 English sports car was found half submerged in the stream in which Jessie Harrington almost drowned did she put two plus one together. The recent misadventures to three male tutors were remarkably the three same tutors who'd chased after her waving their erections at her on that terrible evening when they watched her float away.

"Oh Tom, your creative, vengeful darling," she yawned, half tempted to go to him and ask him for it. But no, no way. She'd turn forty with floppy tits and a fat ass before she'd even think of asking if she could bend over for him.

She almost wilted to go running to Tom, begging, when the school's two drug pushers, lawnmower man Steve Cann and senior student health consultant Mary-Ann Schmidt were found gagged and tied nude in a sixty-nine from the school's flagpole. By the time school authorities found out and issued orders for all students to remain indoors, all students in their nightwear were already grouped around the flagpole wondering how Steve had managed to get it up Mrs Schmidt when tied up. At that point there were two explosions in the staff car lot. Everyone ran to look over the bank. Mrs Schmidt and Steve's luxurious cars, probably with the alarmed trunks filled with dope, were found to have been pulled to the center of the parking lot, well clear of other vehicles, and set alight with cans of fuel taken from the mowing equipment barn.

Police from nearby Craxton Heights City were called. Steve and Mrs Schmidt were freed, and draped in blankets ran to look at the remains of their cars. Police searched their rooms, found the evidence they were after and took the pair away to book them and to send their forensic team to the school to complete enquiries. Suspects were lined up including Tom. Jessie was terrified when she saw Tom being questioned, or rather grilled. She had to dash off and change her panties. The poor guy looked so vulnerable with all those special cops gathered around him.

Finally a female cop came and escorted her back to her room. The boss cop asked her was her room her room.

"Yes."

"Answer me properly."

"Yes thank you."

"No, yes Lieutenant.

"I am not required under law to address you by title. Titles are for you guys to allow yourselves to sort yourselves out. It's an IQ thing. We have junior teachers here the same age as senior students, we have different grades of teachers and the head mistress is the paramount boss. But do we have a system of stripes, badges, stickers and forehead tattoos to establish seniority demarcation? No we don't. I did say it was an IQ thing."

"Look don't get smart with me young lady or we'll book you for gross insubordination."

"You have no chance of doing that. It's impossible for me to show insubordination to inferiors."

"Right it's down to HQ where you'll be taught manners Miss Harrington...oh Christ, you're not Shawnee Harrington's daughter are you?"

"Shawnee with the big laugh is my mom, yes."

"God, in Air Force Reserve I used to hanker after her...God, you have balls just like her."

"Thank you lieutenant. Now could we get on with it?"

"Why is this guy next to you and with a connecting door?"

"Mom hired him to do my homework for me at nights and to hold a good place for me in the café or dining hall and run the track circuits for me when I am handed punishments for being too mouthy or disrespectful."

"Ever seen him act suspiciously?"

"All the time. Girls file into his room half the night."

"That's not suspicious. That's what you'd expect to happen to the only non-staff guy on an all-girl campus. If they go in singly we can't do him on a mass obscenity charge. What about age?"

"His visitors are all ages."

"No I mean under eighteen?"

"I've been told by seniors I trust he won't touch pussy under twenty years of age."

"Damn."

"Want to search my room and really grill me?"

"Nah, we've got fingernail samples and hair samples to look for signs of petrol ignition and taken sample patches over his body looking for skin flakes or hair from the couple who were hoisted up the flagpole to humiliated them obscenely. Your assistant next door had the muscle to hoist two people up the pole last night but he claimed he was asleep."

"Well, there are some 200 students aged twenty or over who could claim Tom was asleep with them last night and they knew because they were awake waiting for him to rev up again. Young women having sneaky sex can be such lying bitches."

"Er 200 possible students willing to give alibis you say?"

"It could be like that lieutenant. Ask your woman cop -- unless he failed to fire for any of those girls most of them would defend him to ensure he sticks around to be there when their turn comes up again. You know this is an enclosed institution so sex is pretty hard to get around here."

When the cops left Jessie smiled knowing it couldn't have been Tom, as he did have women in his room last night. She heard the headboard going from just after 8:00 until almost 1:00. Then he would have slipped into exhausted sleep.

Tom entered without knocking just as Jessie was oiling her nipples.

"You could have knocked you rude slob."

"Yum, yum, great tits. You really are a beautiful young woman."

Jessie smiled. "Well, you only have to ask" but she was ignored as Tom's mind had switched.

"Please get off your bed. I left it too late so had to stash some gear before the cops arrived. I knew they wouldn't search the room of a babe like you."

Tom pulled a boiler suit with built in soft shoes and facemask and a pair of leather gloves from under the mattress.

Jessie grabbed one of the gloves and smelt petrol. "God, you made the drug bust and destroyed their vehicles and two big stashes of drugs."

"Yeah. You can't rely on the cops even though their IQ is a little above that of the crims. I think when you see students almost spaced out before midday something needs to be done. So I did it."

"But the flagpole, how did you..."

"Hoist two people? It's an immensely strong pole with a double pulley mechanism with reduction gears. Ian the chief grounds man told me that on sports days and parents day and the like a huge notice board is hoisted to indicate events, times and venues."

"D-did you have trouble in-inserting Steve?"

"Nah, the dope he was on maintains a 24-hour erection and Mrs Schmidt was as big as a bucket."

"Oh God," laughed Jessie, rattling the cups and saucers and knickknacks and making the light fitting sway. "If I kiss you that's not the same as asking for it, is it?"

"Nah, go ahead. I've been thinking about you a great deal."

Jessie thought not when he was making those other promiscuous gals squeal would he be thinking about her. She reached up and Tom closed her eyes and she kissed him, having seen his eyes before they closed. He had the hots for her, she marveled. She had underestimated him, thinking he would have lost interest in her in being pushed to his limit by an excess of pussy. She felt her own feelings tingle and thought, uh-huh. She better get an installment from her smooth guy Regan, another guy who was all muscle and knew how to please her until she squealed and gushed, almost blacking out. If she waited too long to get it from Regan then Tom would have her capitulating.

Two days later Tom's authority to live-in to provide temporary protection ended. He called a cab after telling Jessie he would rent a room in the nearby town and buy a laptop and start writing a book about the hero being taken hostage in a girls' college. Jessie yawned and said, "off you go."

"I'll be only a phone call away."

"I know. If I decide I want it from you I'll call."

Jessie watched from her window, gnashing her teeth, as Tom walked between two lines of senior students three deep who were crying and blowing kisses. He reached the cab without being mauled.

* * *

Jessie picked up Tom in the town and they caught a shuttle for the long holiday weekend break and were met by Jessie's younger sister Meg, who appeared to have the same size tits but was six inches shorter with a sun bed tan and she wore skintight clothes.

"Oh Jessie. You emailed he was okay and mom said she could take him or leave him. You guys are insane: Tom you are gorgeous. You drive Jess and I'll lounge in the back with Tom."

"You drive you little slut," Jessie said amicably and we'll combine to give Tom a running commentary. He hasn't been to this state before."

Shortly after driving from the terminal parking lot they saw a long line of terracotta-colored buildings with Shawnee Helicopter Services written on each building.

"On your right Tom you'll see mom's little empire. What do you think of my mom?"

"Dangerous."

"Oh, great comment. I must tell her as she'll love that. Do you want to sleep with Jess me or mom?"

"Shut up and stop being sluttish Meg. You won't find a real man if you carry on like that. Anyway, you don't throw your pussy around like you make out you do."

"True darling but who's always invited to the hottest parties?"

From then on it settled down into a friendly conversation, all three contributing. Tom was pleased to see the sisters exchanging quiet signs of affection.

Huge sounds erupted to their left. A black car, tires screaming, came around the corner in a slide, two cop cars, sirens blaring in hot pursuit.

"Full power, mount the sidewalk. Go!" Tom yelled and screaming Meg delivered on their only chance. Their big Jeep slipped by a parked pickup and roared down the sidewalk, scattering two teenage boys. The car being pursued slammed into the pickup and spun around almost on the spot where Meg may have braked to a stop. It then rolled and smashed into an oncoming truck.