Deb Ch. 2

Story Info
Deb teases during gameplay.
2.2k words
4.29
45.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
163 Followers

It was a couple of weeks later when Jeff came over to my place to play some computer games. I had a couple of computers networked together, and we would get together occasionally to play some computer games against each other. This particular Saturday, Deb came with him, apparently she had called in sick or was taking a vacation day.

It was still during the heat wave we had that summer. Even though they showed up late in the morning, my apartment was already beginning to warm up. I was just wearing shorts, and Jeff and Deb were both wearing shorts and tee shirts. Jeff removed his shirt shortly after we started playing and Deb started to do the same.

"What are you doing?" Jeff asked her.

"Same thing as you, taking off my shirt. It is pretty warm up here after all," she replied.

"I don't think so," Jeff started to say.

"Oh relax, I'm wearing my bikini underneath. Remember, I've been up here before and I came prepared," and off came her shirt.

The bikini top she was wearing was a little small. On a larger breasted woman, it would have left the sides and bottoms exposed. But on her, it covered most of her breasts pretty well. It left a lot of cleavage open, not that she had much, but it still caught my eye.

She spent the next couple of hours watching TV. My apartment was a studio apartment, the TV sat on the far center wall, and the computer's were against the sides of the same room, opposite of each other. This made it so that we could look at each other's screens when needed, but it also made it difficult for Deb to hear the TV over us sometimes. She would occasionally get up and sit by Jeff's computer, watching his game, displaying some type of interest in what he was doing.

Anybody that knows a computer geek can relate to how we can lose track of time and what's going on around us. Well, I didn't know what time it was for sure when Deb spoke up, "Are you guys hungry?"

"Yeah," I answered

"Hugh?" Jeff answered.

"I said, are you guys hungry?" Deb asked again as she walked over to Jeff.

"Sort of," I replied.

"Hugh," Jeff answered again. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Jeff almost shouted a moment later.

"Trying to get your attention," I heard Deb answer.

When I looked over my shoulder, I saw Deb's back with her elbows sticking out at shoulder level and her hands at her shoulders. From what I could tell, she had her top pulled up and was flashing him.

"Well, you got it. Now, what do you want," Jeff snapped.

"I'm getting hungry and was wondering if you were to." I was sure now that she had pulled her bikini top up, because she was definitely pulling it down now.

"Not right now, let me finish this level and we'll go get something."

Jeff and I went back to our game and finished the level shortly. Without thinking about it, we automatically went into the next level and started playing again.

"Jeff!" she said when she noticed we were playing again. "You said we'ld go get something."

"I know, I know. Just let us finish this level."

This is when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking over, there was Deb with her top pulled up flashing her tits to me. This was the second time that I got a look at her tits and was by far the best view that I had. She had small tits as I said in the previous story, and they sagged a little. Normally I wouldn't find them attractive, but there is something about when a girl flashes her tits at you that makes almost any set of tits look sexy. She had one hand holding a finger to her lips indicating, "Shhh," to me. She pulled her top back down and asked me, "How about you, are you hungry or what?"

I reached over and hit the escape key, exiting the game. "Yeah, I guess I'm hungry, where do you want to go?"

"Hey, hey, what happened to the game?" Jeff spoke up. When I exited the game, this had the effect of ending his game to.

"Deb and I are going to get something to eat. Do you want to come along?" I asked Jeff.

"I guess so."

With that, we went down to the local greasy burger and got lunch. Jeff and Deb sat next to each other, and I sat across from them. Deb had put her tee shirt back on, but when we sat down, I discovered that she had taken her bikini top off somewhere along the line. The air conditioning was making her nipples hard and they were poking out through her shirt. I had a hard time not staring while we were eating.

Back at my apartment, Jeff and I started our game back up, when she tapped me on the shoulder again. She had her finger up to her lips again indicating she wanted me to be quite. When she was sure she had my attention, she pulled up her shirt exposing her tits to me. She set it on the back of my chair and put her bikini top back on. To this day, I'm still not sure why she did that. I wanted to reach up and feel her breast, but with Jeff in the room I thought better of it.

We were getting pretty intense into our game when Deb went over and stood in front of one of the fans. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her turning, with her arms in the air. I didn't think anything of it so I kept playing. A few minutes later, she went back to the couch and went back to watching the tube.

I died in the game giving me a couple of minutes as a break from game play. I started to make comments about the game, looking over at Jeff and stopped in mid-sentence. This is when I noticed Deb; she was sitting topples on the couch. Again she had her fingers up to her lips and I didn't say a word about her. I tried to continue on about my comments without stuttering, but I had a hard time of it.

When Jeff finally died or completed the level, he started to say something and stopped in mid-sentence. "Christ, Deb, what do you think you are doing?"

"I was hot, and figured that since you guys are topless I might as well be to. Besides, you guys are busy with your game and I figured that you wouldn't notice."

"Well we did, now, put your top back on."

"No, I figure this way you guys might pay more attention to me…"

They bickered back and forth like this for a couple of minutes. Not wanting to interfere, I went back to the game and started playing again. I think Deb won this argument because several minutes later Jeff joined into the game and when I snuck a look, Deb was still topless. Obeying Deb's wish, we both took turns talking to her when we were between game play.

At one point I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back, I got a little surprise. Jeff and Deb were locked in a kiss. But the interesting thing was that her shorts were pulled down to her knees and he was busy fingering her. She had her back to me so I didn't see anything, but being polite, I stepped back into the bathroom making a noise of some sort trying to make them aware of my presence. When I walked into the living room Deb had lost her shorts and was walking over to one of the fans naked. Jeff was twirling her shorts on his hand.

My confusion must have been obvious when I stopped dead in my tracks. I think I must have just stood there with my mouth open.

"She said she was hot and wanted to take her shorts off too, so I assisted." With that he got up and grabbed her shirt and bikini top off of the couch and headed for the front door.

"Where are you going with my clothes?"

"Well, you said that you are to hot to where them, so I am just helping you stay cool by helping you to avoid the temptation of putting them back on," he said bitterly as he shut the door behind him.

He had been gone a couple of minutes when she walked over to me, grabbed my hand and stuck it on her cunt. She stood there with her hands on her hips, elbows out with her head leaned back. I thought about trying to lick her, but the angle was all wrong. I rubbed her clit and pussy until we heard Jeff at the door. She walked back to the couch and I started up the game. Not a word was said between us while he was gone.

"What did you do with my clothes?" she asked him.

"I put them in the car so you wouldn't be tempted to put them back on and complain about being to hot again."

"Well, what am I going to where when we leave?"

"I'll go get them when that time comes."

He joined me in the game, and I really sucked from that point on. What can I say, I had a beautiful woman sitting naked in my apartment, and I kept stealing looks. I wasn't able to focus to well on the game. At one point she was sitting cross-legged, with her pussy open to the TV. Boy did I wish that I was sitting where the TV was. After she started sitting like that, I would occasionally catch her hand down between her legs, I assume playing with herself. She would always have her hand pulled away whenever one of us died in the game.

Eventually she got up and stood in front of the fan again, turning occasionally. When she was done, she walked over to Jeff and stood beside him, running her fingers through his hair. When she didn't get any attention from him, she came over and sat by me. At first she sat with her legs together, but after a few minutes, she changed to a cross-legged position.

I saw her moving around in her chair out of the corner of my eye. I wasn't sure what she as doing at first so I looked the first chance I got. Imagine my surprise when I looked over and saw what I was imagining only a short while ago, her open pussy just a couple of feet from me. She didn't shave and I am pretty sure that she didn't trim either. She didn't have hair growing all over the place, and it wasn't long. Under normal circumstances I am pretty sure that it would have normally hidden her pussy lips, but they were puffy and swollen and peeking out through the hair.

I went back to my game and died real quickly. When I looked back at Deb, she had parted her bush and I had a better view of her pussy. The lips were now parted and I could see their inner pink, and they were glistening with moisture, and her clit was trying to poke out from under it's hood. I could smell her musk from where I sat. I turned and talked to her, my eyes constantly drifting down to her bare tits and naked pussy. Occasionally her hand would move to her pussy and she would rub herself, never more than a couple of strokes.

Finally Jeff died or conquered the level; I really wasn't paying attention at this point. When he saw us sitting there talking he spoke up, "Alright, I think it is about time to go. Come on Deb." He got up and started walking towards the door. He stopped, and repeated himself, "Come on Deb, it's time to go."

"Aren't you going to get my clothes first?"

"No, I think that it is to warm out there and you might get to hot wearing them."

"But someone might see me."

"Isn't that what you want?"

"Jeff, please."

"No, now let's go."

She got up and walked to the door, following him into the hallway naked. I watched from the window as they exited the building and walked to the car. She got in and sat real low. I saw them bickering for a few minutes before he got back out of the car and got her shirt out of the trunk. She sat a little higher in the car after she put it back on, and they took off.

The next Monday at work, the only mention of what happened that day was that Jeff made the comment that the next time we played, he wasn't going to bring Deb with him. I always made it a point to come up with some excuse to talk to Deb after that, hoping that I might get another chance to see more of her naked or hopefully something else.

But that is another story.

crbrianb
crbrianb
163 Followers