Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not known what to expect when I had set the cameras up, but certainly not what I was seeing. I had already cum three times myself, and I wished I had been with her, and cum on her.

I just couldn't take my eyes off the screen, as she lay there, helpless, and as if waiting to be claimed. Maybe, just maybe, I could find a way to be there one night, and take advantage of her. She would not be able to tell the police, without telling them that she had first chained herself to the bed.

The next few days at the office I could hardly take my eyes off her. She wore the same loose clothes she always wore, but, unlike everyone else, I now knew what they concealed.

I hoped she would do something that would pull the loose tope tight across her tits, but it never happened, I waited for her to go to the toilet, but I could not change the angle of the camera, and it still only caught her wrists, and the bandages she now wore every day to cover the bruises the cuffs had caused her.

I was day dreaming about catching her alone, and telling her I knew her secret. But I knew that it would be disastrous. If she knew, she could easily leave the job, and I knew she would have no problem finding a better one. I could only ever give her a good reference.

Slowly, my plan was put together. This would cost me an arm and a leg to pull off, but it had to be worth it.

I looked on the internet for people like her, and it took some finding. But when I did, it opened a whole new world to me.

Apparently, she could be classed as a masochist. Someone who enjoys being in pain, actually gets turned on by it. It didn't have to be agonising pain, sometimes just uncomfortable. But from what I had seen through the hidden camera, Debbie enjoyed being more than uncomfortable. She liked some pain.

Then I found a site that dealt with self bondage, and this opened my eyes even wider.

Women both spoke about, wrote about, and showed pictures of themselves putting themselves into bondage. I had never known anything like this existed.

There was a story by a woman called DC, who explained how she loved being tied up, but could never find anyone to do it for her. She said she had resorted to doing self bondage, but had, over time, taken it further and further, and now couldn't live without it.

I wondered if DC was Debbie. Her surname didn't begin with a C, but that could have been made up. I was intrigued, and using a made up email account, I registered with the site, and asked DC what she did to fulfil her need for self bondage.

I didn't really expect an answer, and by the time I left the office, none had been forthcoming.

It was three nights later when I finally got a reply.

"I have resorted to extreme self bondage, which leaves me so that I cannot get free without a struggle. I find this is the only way I can fill my needs. If I can get out of it easily, or quickly, it does not turn me on as much"

Extreme self bondage? Not too easy to get out of?

I was sure that DC was Debbie. Convinced. But I needed to know for sure.

I wrote back asking for more details, not really expecting her to tell me.

Again, it took three days to get the answer, and the description she gave, fitted exactly what Debbie was doing every night in her home.

I still had the cameras in place, and every night was the same. How she slept, I have no idea. But every night she was chained and cuffed to the bed.

And now, I knew it was her. And I wanted more. I wanted to see her, in person, when she could not escape me. Though I had no idea what I would do once I got there.

I knew I couldn't just barge in one night, catch her restrained, and take her. Nor could I suggest that I would tie her up. Once she knew who I really was, the chance would go.

There had to be a way to get to her.

I wrote back to her suggesting that, to make the bondage that little harder to get out of, she should try sleeping with a hood on, unable to see the key, having to resort to finding it in the dark. I wasn't sure she would think this a good idea. But I hoped she would. I would know, before she wrote back, if she had tried it. The camera would tell me that.

At the same time I contacted my nephew again and asked if he would be able to get back in the house, grab the key that was always in the back door, copy it, and return it, without anyone knowing.

As usual, he said he could do it if the price was right.

Two days later he called by and dropped off a set of keys for me.

"That's the front and back door" he said. "She kept a spare set of keys on a hook by the front door, so I copied both for you"

He hadn't asked why I wanted them, and as I paid him, he simply smiled, and walked away.

Now. with keys to both front and back, I could enter her house any time I wished, but I had to wait first.

I watched her again for the next five nights, and each night was the same as before. Chained to the bed, and only just able to reach the key in the morning. If it were moved, even slightly, she would not be able to get free.

Saturday morning was the one I was looking forward to. She didn't have to get up early, and I wanted to see how long she would stay chained. I set my alarm early, and sat, watching as she slept, still chained.

It was about eight when I saw her head move, but she made no attempts to reach the key. Instead, she began pulling at the cuffs on her wrists, as if trying to get out of them by brute force alone. She knew she couldn't, but she still tried hard, twisting her wrists every way to try to force the cuffs off.

I guessed that this was how she got the severe bruising on her wrists.

It was almost ten when she finally stretched her fingers up and reached for the key, quickly unfastening the cuffs, and rubbing her wrists, which appeared very sore.

I knew then, that if she wore the hood, she would have no defences. But, so far, she had not done so.

Another two weeks and we continued to chat via email. Again, I suggested the hood, and she replied that she was thinking about it.

It was the next Friday night that she did try it. I was watching her, as usual, when suddenly, she produced a thick black hood, placing it over her head, after she had fastened her legs, and I saw her zip it up behind her head. It looked very tight, and I wondered if she could actually see through the material. I hoped not.

With the hood on, she was fumbling for the cuffs, and it took her much longer to get herself into position. Her hands searched for the key, not going straight for it as she normally did. This filled me with hope. She obviously couldn't see the key, she had to search for it.

Soon, both her wrists were locked in place, and she was now stuck until she located the key in the morning. This was everything I had hoped for, and if she felt it was more extreme, and made getting free a little harder, she may adopt this idea on a regular basis. After all, she had said herself that she had gone more and more extreme in her self bondage, making life as hard for herself as she could.

For four nights I watched her, and each night, the hood was placed over her head. Each morning, the search for the key made me smile. Not once had she found it on the first attempt. And yet, still she wore the hood.

Now I could start making my plans. If she couldn't see who I was, I was free to take advantage of her. I knew I couldn't fuck her. First and foremost, her pussy was already filled, but secondly and more important, I would be leaving DNA in her body, and that would make things difficult.

But there were other ideas in my head, ideas she would have to endure. I waited until Friday night to put my plan into action. I knew she would be already chained, in fact, I had sat and watched her, just to make sure she used the hood.

It was three in the morning when I parked up close to her house, walking the rest of the way, and checking no-one else was about. The streets were deserted, and I reached her front door unseen. I put the key in the lock and turned, smiling, as the door slid silently open. Seconds later I was inside, and the door closed once again. Unless she heard me, she would still be chained to the bed.

I knew the layout of the downstairs by heart, having seen it on the monitors so many times. It was easy to miss the small table close to the bottom of the stairs.

The stairs themselves were covered in thick carpet, and as I slowly crept up them, there was no sound. I had taken my shoes off at the bottom, to make even less sound.

The light in her bedroom was, as usual, still on, throwing a sliver of light onto the landing where I stood and listened. I was waiting to see if I could hear the rattle of chains, a sign that she was awake. But there was nothing.

Slowly, I crept towards her door, and inched it open. There she was. Naked, bound, hooded, and helpless. She made no movement as I moved towards the bed. In a few minutes, it would make no difference, as I stood looking down at her, my fingers already on the release key.

Without a word, I slipped the key off the hook and placed it in my pocket. No matter what happened now, she could not get free. I smiled and touched her, grabbing the chain linking the two nipple clamps together.

As I pulled it harshly, she awoke, and I heard a muffled scream. She had followed another one of my suggestions, but I had missed it. Under the hood she now wore a large gag, reducing any sound she made.

Again I pulled at the chain, watching her squirm, trying to find the key with her fingers, the gag soaking up much of the noise she was making.

I had always been good at mimicking other accents, and I chose a Scottish one for her.

"Hello lassie" I whispered. "I am so glad you decided to follow my instructions and get the hood and gag."

I saw her turn her head, as if trying to see who I was, but I knew she couldn't.

"The key, lassie, is in my pocket. If you want it, then you have to play nicely"

I still wasn't sure what I was going to do with her, but I had a few ideas. I knew from the way she fought the cuffs every morning, that she did like some pain, and the clamps on her nipples seconded that view.

"I am going to be your new Master, lassie" I whispered, keeping the accent going. " From now on, you take instructions from me"

I had read this on the internet somewhere, and I thought it may be a starting block for me. Not that I knew what a master did, but I had a good idea.

To encourage Debbie to agree, I pulled again at the nipple chain, grinning as the teeth of the clamps bite deeply into her nipples. Only then dis I take a look at the piercings already there.

The rings seem to pass through the nipple themselves, not behind as most piercings do. This is why she is able to put the clamps behind the nipples, and add pressure to them. Not as much as I was adding though.

Just to avoid any further pain, I think, I saw Debbie's head nod once. I was sure she didn't mean it, but she had little choice at that time.

I placed a hand on her stomach, and smiled as she flinched, trying to get away from it, but there was nowhere for her to go. Slowly, deliberately, I slid my hand down her stomach, making it clear where I was heading. I grinned as she tried to get her legs closed, but the straps and the ankle cuffs made it an impossible task for her, as my fingers found her pussy.

I was very surprised to find it wet. I would have thought the fear would have had the opposite effect. I slid one finger between the chains across her pussy, and could feel the end of the vibrator buried inside her. I had no intention of removing it. She had wanted it in there, and she could keep it.

I pressed my finger hard on the end, feeling it slide a little deeper into her, and heard her groan through the gag. I didn't know if it was excitement, or pain, and it didn't matter. All that mattered was that she could do nothing to resist me.

I released the chain connecting her clamps, though made no effort to remove the clamps themselves.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked, keeping the accent up.

She took a few seconds to make her mind up, and then slowly shook her head.

"Good" I said. Trying to keep myself calm. "The hood suits you. Has it made getting free harder?"

Again, a slight delay, and then a nod of the head. The gag was an addition I had mentioned, not sure whether or not she would take me up on it. Having done so, she had made sure we would not be disturbed by any light sleeping neighbours.

"Over the next few weeks I shall give you instructions. You will carry them out. Is this understood?"

She made no movement. I guessed she wasn't sure what to think. I wasn't even sure she would chain herself up after this, but I wasn't going to rape her. All I wanted was to frighten her, and actually make her want more.

I pulled the nipple chain again, and repeated myself. This time, there was a definite nod of the head.

"If you do as you are told, lassie, then you will see me again, or not see me if you are wearing the hood. If you do not obey, then you will never see me, ever. Is this understood?"

This time there was no need to pull the chain. The head moved almost immediately. I didn't know if that meant she would do as she was told, or whether she was going to disobey just to stop me coming back.

I had done enough for one night, and I was about to leave when I remembered the key.

"Lassie" I said, as I put my hand in my pocket and took it out. "You have a choice. I can put the key in your hand, and you can release yourself immediately, or I can put the key back where it was, and make you fumble for it. The choice is yours. Nod once if you want the key in your hand, nod twice if you want it back on the hook"

I stood wand watched as she lay still, as if trying to decide.

For a few minutes, nothing, and then, two definite nods of the head. She knew that by the time she found the key, and released herself, I would be gone. There was no doubt about that. Her only hope of seeing me would have been to have the key in her hand, get herself free, and get the hood off before I could get away from the house.

She didn't want to see me. Not yet at any rate.

I placed the key back on the hook. And told her I would be in contact by email in the morning. I also told her she was to answer my emails a lot faster than she had done in the past. Again, I saw her nod, before I turned away from her and headed for the door.

I stood, silent, just outside the door, waiting to see if she would make an effort to get the key, but there was no such move. She had been given a choice, and she had made her decision. Whether she would still be chained to the bed when I got home, remained to be seen.

I sent her an email with an instant messaging site on it, and told her to register on it and add me to her list as soon as she read the email. Then I sat and watched her through the camera.

She had made no attempt to get free of the chains, and it was now gone seven in the morning, at least two hours since I had left her alone again. I smiled as I watched her. She would never know it was me, and she would be working close enough to be able to touch me.

It was gone eight when I saw her hands fumble around looking for the key. Even when she had it in her hands, she did not rush to get free. Though her hands were free, she had not removed the hood. Instead, I saw her grab hold of the same chain I had pulled, and she started to pull it, forcing it to bite into her nipples.

I saw her hips begin to move, and I guessed she was using the pain to get herself an orgasm. Perhaps I should have taken note of that when I was there.

Hr hips moved as best they could, and I could only imagine that the dildo in her pussy was working well, as her chest heaved, her head was flung from side to side, and I saw her give a hard yank on the chain, as she flung her head back and lay still.

Only after a few minutes, when her breathing had returned to normal, did she finally remove the clamps, and then the hood. Her face was flushed, and she seemed at peace with herself. She was in no hurry to release herself from the bed, taking her time, and, to my surprise, she had left the dildo in her pussy as she walked out of the room, still naked.

Moments later she came into view in the living room camera. She immediately moved towards her computer and turned it on. Within three minutes I saw she had registered with the site I had sent her to, and had added my name to her friends list.

I immediately sent her a message, telling her I was pleased that she had obeyed.

"Master" she replied. "I always obey"

I smiled as I read that.

"Do you work?" I typed in.

"Yes, Master. I work".

"Then from now on you do so without underwear, unless you are due on"

"Yes Master. I will inform you when I am due on in future".

I know there was no real way I could check she was or wasn't wearing any underwear in the office, nor could I ask her to prove it before leaving home, without giving away the fact her home was filled with secret cameras. I would simply have to trust her to be honest.

"Did you enjoy my visit last night?" I asked.

"Master. Your visit frightened me at first, but then it made me excited. When you told me you were my new Master, I wanted to see you, but in another way, it is nice to obey you, and not know you. Will you be visiting again?"

She hadn't even asked how I had gained entry, but only that my being there had turned her on.

"If I want to do" I replied

"Thank you Master. I look forwards to that time"

This was easier than I had thought it would be. Not only did she not question me being there last night, she had just given me an open invitation to return whenever I wanted to do. And I would always know in advance that she was helpless and chained up. Unless I removed the hood for her, she would never see my face. That would make things easier for me in the office. All I had to do was remember to keep up the Scottish accent when I was with her.

I told her, as if I didn't know she still had it inside her, that I wanted her to put the dildo back in, and leave it there for eight hours. She responded by telling me that it had not yet been removed, and that it had already been in over eight hours.

"The eight hours starts now, lassie" I told her.

I could see she wasn't happy about this, but she replied that she would obey. She didn't know that I would see if she didn't. I checked the clock, ten fifteen. It had to stay in until six fifteen that night. Wherever she went, if she went shopping, it would have to remain where it was.

I already guessed that by then, she would be sore, but it wasn't to make her sore that I was doing it. I wanted to see how obedient she was.

I would allow her to rest on Sunday, so she would be fresh for work the next day, as she had a big job on. Not that she would rest. I could find no legitimate reason for telling her not to chain herself up on Sunday night. And besides, according to our previous conversations, this was the only way she could sleep. Restrained.

This was going to be a strange day, but even then I wondered how long it would last, before she actually asked to see my face.

I told her I had things to do, which was no lie, and that she could go shopping if she needed to do. Then, without waiting for an answer, I closed my computer down, and sat watching her through the camera.

As soon as I had ended the conversation, she had closed her own computer down. At least I knew she wasn't talking to anyone else. I would, of course, be back on line by six fifteen. I was already pretty sure that she would ask before removing the dildo.

I had to go into the office as I had a job to finish, and I took one of my small cameras with me. I decided to place it in her small office, so it would record anything it saw. I wouldn't be able to watch her while we were both at the office, in case she, or someone else, saw what I was doing. The camera would record her, and I could watch later when I got home.