Debbie Gibson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped as Jason expertly ran his tongue along the inside of my thighs before teasing me by flicking lightly around my pussy lips. I thrust my hips trying to get satisfaction but Jason just pulled away, tormenting me.

Pulling my pussy lips apart with his fingers, he pushed his tongue into my hot hole. I could smell my arousal and knew that Jason could see how much I wanted him. He buried his face into my pussy and munched on my labia, swirling his tongue inside me. He must like the taste of his own cum as well I thought as he slurped and sucked loudly.

I threw my head from side to side and thrust my hips wildly as I moaned with pleasure. I couldn't remember ever having my pussy eaten like this before.

Taking hold of my ankles, Jason pulled me to him, his cock pushing at my slit. I grabbed hold and placed it at my pussy lips and as Jason pushed forward, I thrust down to meet him.

"Uuunngghhh," I groaned as he entered me.

"Ohhh fuck," Jason reacted as he forced his way in a bit at a time, before he lay on top of me. He paused briefly. I felt my pussy clamp round his lovely thick cock. I let out a long mournful sigh.

"Please fuck me Jason," I muttered softly. "Please...I need you..." My descent to prostitute was now complete.

He kissed me as he rocked slowly back and forth, I made little grunts each time as he did. My legs closed around his back as I thrust down attempting to get him deeper inside me, my hands clawing at his shoulders.

As we continued to kiss deeply, Jason brought a hand up to fondle one of my breasts, his fingers finding my swollen nipple.I gasped as he pinched it.

"Oh yes...oh god...oh god...oh god," I moaned as he hammered into me. This wasn't making love. This was hard fucking and I was beginning to like it. My god I am a slut! I celebrated that thought by raking Jason's back with my fingernails.

Jason picked up the pace, becoming more and more forceful as he built to his climax. By now my legs were stretched out high and wide and were waving about wildly in time to each one of his thrusts. We kissed deeply and I moaned into his mouth as I felt the first signs of my own impending orgasm.

I felt his cock stiffen, then Jason gave one final deep thrust into me before he came. As he exploded inside me a second time that afternoon, I came as well, screaming as wave after wave of my orgasm crashed through my body.

We lay together in the afterglow of sex, clinging to each other for a couple of minutes before Jason finally pulled out. He stood up, pulling his trousers up.

He offered his hand to me and as I rose he said smiling, "Well, I can safely say that you've got the house!"

I laughed more in relief than anything else as we embraced before kissing deeply again.

As we broke the kiss, I was panting for breath. He certainly knows how to kiss I thought as I dressed myself.

"That was fantastic Mrs Gibson," Jason said, all businesslike now. "I just need you to come to the office and fill out some forms and if everything else checks out I would think you can move in within the next week or so."

"I think you can call me Debbie now; if you like," I replied with a sheepish smile on my face.

* * *

The following day I awoke feeling happier than I'd felt for a long time. The day only got better when Derek took a phone call from one of the employment agencies he had registered with who told him they had a temporary placement that could possibly lead to full time work.

Before Derek went off to his new job I briefly outlined what had happened yesterday with Mr Webster and then my eureka moment and subsequent meeting with Jason. I told him about my plan and our soon to be new home. I of course left out all the unsavoury aspects of those two encounters. Derek seemed quite happy with the impending move as long as he didn't have to be involved. He didn't even ask about the financial aspects. He just told me to take care of everything. Typical Derek!

It was approaching lunchtime when the phone rang. I rushed to pick it up, expecting it to be the call back from the power company regarding organising the final gas and electric meter readings.

"Hello," I said brightly.

"Ah...Mrs Gibson...so there you are!"

The smile on my face disappeared immediately and my heart sank. It was Mr Webster.

I nervously licked my lips. I was struggling to breathe let alone talk.

"Hello Mr Webster," I croaked, "how are you today?"

"Disappointed Mrs Gibson...extremely disappointed..." He paused.

I didn't know what to say so kept quiet. He also said nothing. I broke first.

"Why's that?" I asked weakly.

"Because you didn't keep your appointment this morning Mrs Gibson. I thought we had an arrangement? Or would you rather I see you in court instead?"

"Oh that," I said firmly, regaining control of my voice. My new found optimism swept through me like a tidal wave.

"I have no need to see you again Mr Webster. Our circumstances have changed somewhat." I was feeling pretty good right now.

"So how is that?" Mr Webster replied in a carefully measured voice. "How much are you charging now or have you unexpectedly come into some money?"

His inference was obvious. I saw red, my anger boiling over straight away. I was now seething and not thinking clearly. Maybe with hindsight I would have picked my next words better.

"I resent that remark!" I petulantly blurted out, "For your information we have found somewhere else to live, thank you very much! And it's cheaper than this place!"

"I see..." Mr Webster replied. There was a long silence. My chest was heaving up and down as I struggled to keep my emotions in check.

And then he hung up.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I replaced the phone in it's docking station and sat down heavily in a chair. My breathing gradually returned to normal.

Well, thank god that's over I thought as my positive side once more came to the fore.

* * *

The next day was one of my early starts at work where I open up the mini supermarket at 6 o'clock. I finished my shift at twelve noon and hurried home. Derek was at work...god it felt good to know that...and the kids were at school. So I had the house to myself all afternoon, which suited me just fine. There was loads to do before we could move out of this house and into our new home.

I had no sooner got into the house and switched the kettle on for a coffee than there was a loud banging on the front door.

The curious look I must have had on my face vanished the moment I opened it.

"Ah...Mrs Gibson...you're home..." Mr Webster was stood on the doorstep. My heart sank and my stomach turned over. I felt distinctly queasy.

"Mr Webster, what are you doing here..." I stammered. I became aware that there was someone else with him and this man was wearing work overalls.

Mr Webster saw my gaze go from him to the man at his side.

"Well Mrs Gibson, following on from our telephone conversation yesterday you left me with little alternative than to proceed immediately with your eviction!" He spat out the last word with relish.

"This gentleman," he turned to indicate the man standing alongside him, "is here to change the locks."

I stood with my mouth wide open as I tried to comprehend his words.

"I...I...you...you can't...you can't do this...can you?" I stumbled over my words as my happy world crumbled around me.

"Indeed I can Mrs Gibson." He turned to the man next to him. "I think you can go and get your tools now Cyril." He turned back to me as I watched Cyril walk to his van, which I saw for the first time was parked in the driveway.

"I...you...you can't be serious," I mumbled.

"Oh indeed I am," he reiterated.

"But this is illegal...you can't just evict us onto the street tonight. We've nowhere to go..."

"I really don't care Mrs Gibson. I've got a team of boys waiting to hear from me who will come and get you out in next to no time. And as for you having nowhere to go...I could care less!" He sniggered, the jowls of flesh hanging from his cheeks wobbling as he did.

"Please...you can't throw us out tonight. Look we'll be gone next week anyway...is there no way you could let us stay just for a few more nights...please..."

"I know, you already told me you were moving out Mrs Gibson. But there is still the matter of the money you owe me. I got the impression yesterday that you have no intention of paying me back. You even broke our little arrangement!" I felt his little piggy eyes boring into me.

"I...I...I don't know what to say," I said. "I'm sorry?"

Mr Webster laughed. It was a laugh without humour.

"Sorry doesn't cut it Mrs Gibson," he hissed. "I suggest you start packing." He reached for his mobile phone and began to key in a number.

I panicked.

"Please Mr Webster, please don't kick us out...I'll do anything just please don't evict us...please..."

He looked up at me before his gaze wandered down my body and back up again. I instantly knew what that meant. If that's what it's going to take I thought, so be it. His groping of my breasts wasn't too bad and even though his fingering of my pussy was disgusting, the orgasm was pretty good at the end.

"Are you going to let me in Mrs Gibson, so we can discuss your situation in more intimate detail?" He took a step forward.

I stepped back and opened the door wide for him. I saw the look of triumph on his face as he smiled. It was the same sick grin he'd given when he finally got me to open my legs for him in his office the other day. He turned as Cyril approached with his tool box.

"Change of plan Cyril. Mrs Gibson is going to pay her back rent so we've no need of your services today."

"Okay," Cyril grunted as he turned round and trudged off.

Mr Webster stepped through the front door before closing and locking it behind him.

He turned to face me. I felt sick.

"Okay," I said trying to retain control of the situation, "where do you want me?"

"Here's just fine," he wheezed. "You can stand by the stairs. It'll give you something to hold onto."

I immediately thought this comment odd. "I'm sorry, what do you mean...something to hold onto?" I asked.

"For when I fuck you!"

His abrupt remark caught me off guard.

"I...what!" I spluttered. "No-one said anything about fucking..."

"Oh I see," Mr Webster sneered, "you thought you could get away with a finger fuck and a bit of titty groping did you?"

He snorted derisively. "After your little stunt yesterday the stakes have been raised. I get to fuck your cute little pussy now...of course you can always refuse and I can get my boys in here now to help you pack..."

My stomach flipped over again and as I came to terms with what was about to happen Mr Webster roughly grabbed hold of one of my 38DD's and squeezed.

He pushed me back against the hallway wall as he man handled my breasts, groping and massaging them, sinking his fingers into the flesh. He never took his eyes off them as he mauled at them, repeatedly cupping, then pushing and prodding before grasping them as he relished in their size and shape.

I closed my eyes and tried to make believe it was Jason or Curtis or Tony or even Derek who was doing this to me. I must have thought too hard about them as I soon became aware that I was a bit moist between my legs. There was a definite damp patch there and it was growing. I bit my lower lip trying to stifle a groan.

I was still wearing my work uniform. This comprised of an all in one dress which had press stud fasteners down the front. Mr Webster found this incredibly easy to open as he ripped it apart exposing my bra clad breasts and my lace thong to his view.

"Oh yeess..." he groaned as he resumed his attack on my orbs.

I could feel my nipples were rock hard now, a fact that he too soon realised. As his hand roamed round and round my bra, feeling my shape and size, his fingers caught my erect nubs which had finally pushed their way through the fabric.

"Mmmmm..." I reacted as I couldn't help myself. "Uuummm..." My hips twitched to the side. He was starting to get to me. God I really was a slut now.

My legs parted instinctively and Mr Webster took no time at all in moving a hand in there to cup my mound. Pressing in a finger, he began to rub up and down my slit.

I gasped at his initial touch, my lips parting slightly. Before I could react, I felt his hot breath on my face as he mashed his mouth against mine. I struggled to free myself from his rubbery lips but his tongue was already embedded inside my mouth and horror of horrors, I engaged it with mine.

As our tongues entwined and swirled inside so my unwanted lust grew. My legs opened wider as my hips began to rotate quicker and quicker.

His podgy finger slid under my thong and slipped straight inside my wet pussy.

"Ooohhh," I moaned. That felt so good.

"Uunnggghh..." I groaned as he shoved a second digit inside me. I thrust down to meet them.

Sensing my resistance was low as he fingered me slowly, Mr Webster took my left hand and brought it to the front of his trousers.

I didn't try to pull away as he rubbed my hand over the bulge that was tenting his pants. After a couple of minutes had passed by, I felt him lower the zip before he rummaged around inside.

He pulled his cock free and placed my hand on it. I could feel it throbbing as blood pumped up through the veins. It felt knobbly to my touch. He encouraged me to stroke it up and down and I sensed that it was growing in size as I did.

His other hand was still going great guns inside my pussy and I could feel my orgasm building. This was disgusting. The last thing I wanted was for Mr Webster to gain any enjoyment out of my body. But what could I do. My body clearly wanted this to happen.

With each thrust in of his fat podgy fingers, his thumb would hammer into my clit which sent tremors shuddering through my body. I pulled hard on his cock and hoped I was causing him some pain.

My climax hit me like an express train. It roared through my body, an intense experience which I would rather have had with anyone other than the odious, fat, slobby, disgusting Mr Webster.

He continued to finger fuck me for a little while longer before pulling them out. I opened my eyes just as he shoved them into his mouth.

"Mmmm lovely," he said with a disgusting look of approval on his face. I looked away.

"Right, time for the main event," he said.

I swallowed hard as I anticipated what was to come.

He removed my work uniform before unhooking my bra and peeling it lovingly off my large breasts. They wobbled slightly before springing back. I was proud of my tits. Even at thirty seven years of age and two kids, they had little or no sag. He pulled down my thong and had me step out of it.

I was as naked as the day I was born. He looked down at my feet. I was still wearing my flat work shoes.

"Oh dear, they won't do Mrs Gibson, won't do at all." He shook his head. "Where are the shoes you wore the other day? Go and put those on...now!"

As I scurried off I could sense he was watching my full round ass moving up and down as I walked away. All I could hear was a squelching sound from my very wet pussy.

I returned wearing my 4" stiletto shoes. For some reason I felt really sexy. Ridiculous but sexy. Mr Webster clearly liked the look judging by his deep guttural groans and the fact he was continually licking his lips.

I stood in front of him while he took his time inspecting me. He obviously liked what he saw as he grabbed hold of my arm, spun me round and bent me over at the waist. I grabbed hold of the bannister rail that ran up the stairs.

My ass was sticking up in the air, my pussy lips clearly visible to his gaze. I watched over my shoulder as he removed his crumpled, stained trousers and pulled down his briefs. I saw his cock properly for the first time.

It looked obscene. It was fairly long and drooped downwards. But it looked thick, extremely thick. The large mushroom head was a deep purple colour. It looked inflamed. I wondered briefly if there was something wrong with it.

He shuffled up behind me, his trousers wrapped round his ankles. It seemed I was the perfect height for him.

He had hold of his cock as he rubbed it up and down the crack between my ass cheeks. My juices were flowing freely as he repeated this over and over again for what seemed like an eternity.

So it came as a welcome shock when I felt him slide his cock easily past my aroused and swollen pussy lips. It was a new sensation to me.

I exhaled loudly and moaned as I felt his shaft rub against the wall of my pussy. The knobbly veins on his cock gave it a unique experience. My pussy clamped down hard, reluctant to give it up as he withdrew.

He forced it back inside before withdrawing again. This he repeated over and over, each time pushing his meat in a bit further.

I had my eyes closed. I groaned. He paused.

"Alright there Mrs Gibson...did you say something?"

I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder. He had a sick grin on his fat face. Yuk!

"Just get on with it," I answered thickly.

He laughed crudely as he pushed forward once more. I responded with a load moan.

I was sorry to admit to myself that my body seemed to be enjoying this even if I wasn't. Mr Webster may have been a fat, disgusting, filthy man but it appeared that he sure knew how to fuck.

I closed my eyes and thought of Jason again. Anything to get my mind off Mr Webster's gross appearance. I could hear him gasping for breath as he rammed his cock back inside me repeatedly.

I thrust back my hips to meet him as my unwanted passion grew. I couldn't believe myself. Why was I doing this?

Luckily he didn't last long. I felt his cock stiffen inside me and then felt him unload his cum inside my pussy. It didn't so much spurt out of his cock as trickle instead. Very anti-climatic I thought. He pulled out soon afterwards as his cock shrivelled away.

"Excellent Mrs Gibson," he said as he pulled up his trousers. "I'll be back to see you again tomorrow." He raised an eyebrow and looked quizzically at me. "Same time okay with you?"

He obviously enjoyed the crestfallen look on my face as he gave what passed for a grin. "Surely you didn't think this was a once only event...did you?"

I couldn't speak. This was truly awful.

"I intend to see you every day until you move out my dear," he rasped, "and you know what will happen if you don't comply...don't you!"

I nodded sullenly. I just wanted him out of my home. He moved to the door and unlocked it. He turned. "See you tomorrow then. And wear something sexy!" He laughed as he left, banging the door closed behind him.

I stood there. Still naked. I could feel Mr Webster's cum sticking to the inside of my thighs as it oozed slowly out of my pussy. I knew I couldn't go through that again.

I picked up the phone.

As I listened to the ring tone the thoughts played through my mind. It was worth a shot. The phone was answered. I took a deep breath.

"Yes hi...would it be possible to speak to Jason Davies please...yes I'll hold..."