Debbie's Loneliness Fulfilled At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful and so tempting," Ronny said softly as he began to fondle her full ass cheeks and stare at her bottom with a worshipful gaze. Debbie giggled again as she looked back at him. She wiggled her butt for him, now becoming aware just how much he enjoyed her bottom. So strange, she mused, that the part I like least about myself is the very thing that makes me so desirable to him. As she lay there watching him, a new and exhilarating sense of eroticism grew in her; an eroticism that fed off of the lust of this guy enjoying her ass.

Ronny returned his lips to her back and continued down to the small of her back and pausing only when he reached the top of her crack. He began to caress and fondle her two full cheeks as he tongued the top of her crack and then ran his tongue down the outside edge of her crack and tickled the smooth skin lining it with his lips. He continued to play with her bottom and lick up and down her crack each time going a little deeper. Finally he buried his face fully between her cheeks, swirling his tongue around her rosebud as he rubbed his hands up and down her thighs and around her cheeks.

"Ohh... I love it... ohhh...ohhh," Debbie moaned softly. Ronny now was spreading her buttocks with his hands licking up and down her crack, using the flat of his tongue to press repeatedly against her anus and flicking briskly across her sensitive pucker with the tip of his tongue. He loved to hear her moaning increase as he darted his tongue in and out of her anus, sometimes leaving it inside for a moment and wriggling it around. She squealed. The sensations were so new for Debbie and she was aware that she could cum simply from his tongue on her ass. Looking over her shoulder and seeing her son's face buried in her cheeks roused her even more and she began to thrust more insistently back against his face.

Ronny was in heaven: his face was between this beautiful mature woman's ass-cheeks and she was building to an orgasm. When he began to feel her hips bucking against his face more passionately, he slipped his hand underneath her and began to finger her sopping wet clit.

"Ohhh.... yesss... do me!!" Debbie groaned aloud. There was no going back now. Suddenly rising to her knees Debbie provided Karl better access, once again making herself fully vulnerable to him. "You are so sexy," he whispered as he licked her ferociously from her anus to her clit back and forth. Settling once again on her anus he used the flat of his tongue with firm pressure back and forth over her cute little pucker while rapidly fingering her clit.

Ronny knew Debbie was so close now; he could feel her sphincter muscles beginning to contract more rapidly under his tongue and could hear her breathing change...

Right when she was at the edge, Debbie was pushed over with a sensation overload when Ronny thrust his tongue inside her ass and wriggled it around. "Ohhh... ohhhh.... ohhhh..." Crying out her orgasm Debbie continued to thrust her ass back into him for more of his tongue. Ronny returned to licking up and down her crack with broad strokes while gently continuing to rub her clit. He wasn't going to let her go just yet...

With her bottom still in the air, Debbie began to recover from here trance. She had never felt an orgasm like that in her life and she loved it. She loved having her ass licked. "Thank you honey," she whispered.

"I am glad you liked it Mom," Ronny responded still gently rubbing her clit, "But we are not done yet," he whispered and ran his tongue across her anus all the while still gently fingering her clit. Debbie sighed with pleasure at the feeling of his tongue and finger. She knew she was already reviving for another orgasm.

"...want to feel you inside of me," she murmured. Ronny responded with a long last and lingering tonguing of her anus, and then shifted around so that she felt his manhood against her bottom. Pushing herself up with her arms Debbie moved back against Ronny as he rubbed his cock in her crack. Hearing Ronny sigh with pleasure, Debbie prodded him on, "come on, I want you inside me darling."

Her hand found his dick and guided it into her pussy. She gasped when the head went in. He held his breath as he entered her. The feeling was fantastic! His mother's pussy was as tight as any teen's even after having a kid and at this age. He felt like his cock had entered a hole too small for it.

Ronny did not hesitate anymore. He thrust deep inside her well lubricated pussy and they moaned as one. She looked backed at him, "Fuck me," she said softly.

He did not need to be told twice. He drew out slowly, then plunged back in. She groaned and squeezed her eyes shut. Now she was groaning and screaming. "Oh, fuck, fuck!"

He thrust in and out several times this way, moving Debbie with slow steady strokes as she responded by pushing back against him with her bottom. Ronny loved the feeling of his mother's warm, tight and wet flesh surrounding his cock and he loved the feeling of her buttocks grinding back against his abdomen. He rubbed her smooth hips and thighs with his hands as they slowly moved as one.

Debbie loved being on all fours with a cock filling her. It had been so long since she had her allowed the animal passion of sex to take control of her emotions, and her lovely son had helped her to release her pent up craving.

"Feels so good to have my baby inside of me," she moaned. As they moved in their own version of the primal human rhythm, Ronny leaned forward so that his chest just rested against her back and, by supporting himself with one hand on the bed, he began to finger her clit with the other. "Ohhh... yes; ohhh... God," Debbie responded to his finger and to his thrusting. She was getting close now, and she knew that Ronny was too. His heavy breathing and occasional pauses deep inside her before he would start his slow steady rhythm again told her he was holding himself back.

"Just cum baby, let it go." she breathed.

Continuing to finger her he asked "are you sure Mom?"

"Yes ... ohhh" she moaned as he began thrusting again and continued to finger her, "You know I am close my love..."

Ronny did not need any more encouragement. He began to move more rapidly pistoning his cock abandoning his efforts to hold himself back even as he continued to stimulate her clit. He was fucking her faster than he had ever fucked anyone before. Her pussy was simply incredible, she was squeezing on him now, making her hole even tighter, but it felt doubly as exciting. She really knew what to do.

Debbie heard and felt his orgasm simultaneously; she heard his heavy exhale and felt the warm gush deep inside herself, bathing her pussy-walls. He screamed as his cum flooded her womb. Debbie moaned, her pussy squeezing and milking his cock making him shoot more. His dick jerked within her, shooting more cum. Somehow Ronny was able to maintain his balance hovering over her and to continue to tease her clit as the waves of orgasm crashed over him. He resumed thrusting slowly into her after a moments pause and within seconds Debbie's own intense orgasm surged from her clit and over her body.

"Ahhhh.... Ahhhh.... Yessss...cum ... cumminggggghhh ..." she moaned with vigour as elation enveloped her. Although not as intense as her first orgasm, this one continued to reverberate to the point that her arms buckled and she fell down to the pillow. Ronny followed her down, his cock still buried in her and his hand still beneath her crotch. He ended up lying on top of her cushiony back, with the pleasant warm pressure on her body. He eventually removed his hand, and, when his flaccid cock slipped out of her, Debbie yelped. Then he rolled off, and, lying side by side with his arm around her back, they enjoyed the lingering after glow of their orgasms.

"That was amazing baby." Debbie eventually said after a long of silence. She lay propped on her elbows and looked at his glistening dick, then at his perspiring face.

"Mom, I..."

She placed a finger on my lips. "No, Ron, it's ok," she said. "There's no need to explain."

"No, mom, that's not what I meant..."

But she cut him off again. "I know what we did was wrong, it's incest, and we should never let somebody know it. But I needed it, you know, I just had to have a dick up my pussy, and you were there, so..."

Ronny chuckled and shook his head. He stopped and looked at her. "You know, you were a great fuck."

"Thank you, hon, and you're a great stud."

Ronny laughed, "I am glad you liked it Mom." Playing with her hair he continued, "You are one sexy lady."

Debbie smiled too and then with a devilish grin began to wiggle her ass. "Yep... that's what I am talking about. One sexy lady," Ronny said grinning.

She leans towards him and whispered in his ear, "I want you to lick my ass again... all night."

"Only a lick? Don't you want something to plug it?" He asked wickedly.

"Naughty ... naughty ... naughty ..."

Then she got up and went towards the bathroom. Turning his head he watched his mother walking away from him. She seemed to be exaggerating her hips which accentuated the jiggle of her ass-cheeks. She walked for a few paces before turning her head for an instant, "I'll consider it." They exchanged smiles in silent unison and Debbie gave him a flying-kiss as she turned her head and continued walking away from him.

*

Your feedbacks are greatly appreciated.

12