Decades Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

Soon the two women had Doug as joyfully nude as Meg, and they each took turns stroking his hard cock. Doug let out one yelp of pleasure before remembering he needed to stay quiet, and the trio all burst into quiet giggles as he barely regained control. "You two going to help me off with my clothes now?" asked Aurora, holding her arms up.

Doug and Meg lost no time in gathering up her dress and pulling it over her head. Aurora wasn't wearing a bra; Doug eagerly slid her panties down and ran his fingers gently through her pubic hair. "Always loved the way this felt," he cooed. He was beginning to believe the best thing about time travel was visiting an era when women weren't always bald down below.

"Feels good from where I stand too," Aurora said, wiggling with pleasure as Doug worked his way down a bit further and brushed her clit gently.

Doug looked back and forth between Aurora and Meg. "Are you to going to...you know..."

The two women looked at one another with wry smiles. "Men always want to see that, don't they?" Aurora asked.

"So let's show him," Meg replied.

Delighted, Doug, withdrew his finger from Aurora's vagina and stood back to watch them embrace tenderly, their breasts touching just as supply as their lips did. He lost no time in taking his hard cock in his right hand as the fantasy he had imagined hundreds of times unfolded before him for the first time. It was nearly dark outside now, and the lamp on Aurora's dresser cast the only light in the room. From behind them, it cast a wonderful glow.

Meg and Aurora kissed for no more than a minute or so, though time seemed to stand still for Doug. Inevitably, one of them – it happened to be Aurora – opened her eyes to see Doug stroking himself. She managed to remember not to laugh loudly, but did gesture to Meg to have a look. Both women laughed silently and then attacked Doug with hands all over his body and kisses all over his face. One of them – Doug couldn't see which – took his erection firmly in her hand and guided him to the bed. It turned out to be Meg, as Doug realized when he raised his head from the pillow and looked down to see the woman who would one day sell his candy bars and cheap Christmas presents, now taking him in her mouth.

Any inappropriateness he felt was soon overwhelmed by the magic of Meg's tongue, as she proved to be very good at what she was up to. In no time he was gasping for breath and grabbing at the sheets, fighting a losing battle to avoid making noise – he remained silent, but it was a wonderfully frustrating feat. Remembering Aurora, he reached over to find her sitting alongside him and stroking his belly. He pulled at her hand and guided her closer so he could reach her breasts easily, and was soon working her into a lather with both hands.

"Meg!" he whispered huskily as he felt himself getting close. "If you don't want it in your mouth...ohhhhhhhhhh."

Meg didn't appear to mind, although she did stand up and grab up a towel off the floor as soon as Doug was done coming. While Meg was off in a corner spitting into the towel, Doug was able to turn his attention to Aurora. Now free to sit up, he prodded her gently onto her back, and then followed Meg's lead. Doug had never gone down on a woman before, but he figured fair was fair. He found the taste was much more pleasant than he had imagined it, and the ecstatic wiggling of Aurora's legs as he teased her was better still.

From behind came a gentle slap on his shoulders. "Don't forget about me!" It was Meg, and she took her place expectantly on the mattress alongside Aurora. Coming up for air, Doug got a wonderful idea. He straightened up and positioned himself in between the two women. Slowly and gently, he placed his left hand in Aurora's bush and his right in Meg's, and was rewarded with a stifled disbelieving laugh from each of them as he curled both middle fingers and slid them inside.

Meg looked at Aurora beside her on the mattress. "He's not going to..."

"I think he is!" Aurora replied.

A moment later, she found herself proven right. Doug eased his way into Aurora on the left and Meg on the right, and with the same rhythm he rubbed them both in tandem. He was rewarded with gasps and giggles and plenty of writhing as his caresses worked them both into a tizzy. They each looked adoringly at him and back at each other as the air grew thicker with their eager moans. There was little doubt that Jimmy could hear them by now, but there was no sign of him. Kelly must be playing her part well, Doug thought. He only hoped he could give them both an orgasm in time: it would be cruel to have to stop and grab up their clothes to run when the time came.

Next door, Kelly was still teasing Jimmy while Muffin had moved on to rubbing his shoulders – perched behind him where he couldn't see her – when at last Kelly heard Aurora and Meg. They both sounded passionate and happy, and Kelly felt more than a bit of jealousy as she wondered what Doug might be doing to them. But there would be time for her turn later. Jimmy had still made barely a whimper, and had said little but to encourage Kelly to suck harder now and then. So a particularly shrill moan from one or the other of the women next door caught his attention. "Is that Meg?!" he asked, propping himself up on his elbows.

"What do you care?" Muffin asked. "You've got us, haven't you?"

"But Meg's my wife. Who's she fooling around with? Not that Doug jerk? That namby pamby square?! What the fuck?"

Kelly slipped him out of her mouth. "Never mind Meg, honey," she cooed. "That's what I'm here for."

"But..." Jimmy began. Before he could finish, Kelly went to town on him harder than before and finally got a rise out of him. "Yessss!" he said. "Oh yeah! Keep at that!" Kelly could only hope he'd been loud enough for the other guys to hear him; she listened for the door to open. When it didn't, she went at him even harder, flicking her tongue about as she sucked. That got what she wanted: a louder yelp from Jimmy. She looked up just long enough to see if his eyes were closed, and they were. Perfect.

Doug had Meg and Aurora both moaning loudly in shameless pleasure, and his own arousal was through the roof as he enjoyed the warm wetness of them both at one delightful time. Given how well they were both playing their part, he knew it couldn't be much longer before something would happen with Jimmy. If he wanted to give each of them an orgasm, the time was now.

"Ready for the grand finale?" he teased.

"God, yes!" said Aurora.

"Better believe it!" agreed Meg.

Doug sped up his inner rubbing, and also began probing around with his thumbs on the outside. He'd never been any better at finding the magic button than most men were, but now it occurred to him that some practice would be nice before he and Kelly got together. Surely they would, he now thought, trying not to think of what she was up to with Jimmy at that very moment. In any event, Meg's intensified reaction soon made it clear that he had found her clit, for she let out a joyful roar and thrust her hips up off the mattress. Doug slowed down his rubbing, the way he preferred for himself at that moment, but Meg screeched "Don't stop!" And so he didn't.

Aurora was proving more of a challenge, probably because Doug wasn't nearly as dexterous with his left hand. When Meg had finally come down from her cloud, she rolled over and helped out by kissing and rubbing Aurora's breasts. "Come on, you can do it too," she purred.

"Oh, guys..." Aurora moaned. "Faster please!" Doug did as he was told, and also flitted his wet right fingers up and down her belly and sides while Meg was still busy with her breasts. His titillation now tempered by fear that Jimmy could burst in at any time, Doug rubbed harder than ever with his thumb on the outside. At last he hit paydirt, as Aurora let out an uninhibited scream that would surely be heard loud and clear next door.

Indeed, it was heard next door. Jimmy's eyes flew open and he sat up. "What the fuck is my wife up to without me?!"

"Are you sure that was Meg, honey?" Kelly asked, still stroking his erection.

"It sounded like Aurora to me," Muffin said from her perch above Jimmy's shoulders.

"You bitches think I don't know my own wife, do you?" Jimmy demanded. "Come on, I want to see what's going on in there.

He started to get up from the bed, but Muffin pulled him back down. "Jimmy, we're not done pleasuring you yet, are we, Kelly?"

"Sure doesn't look like it from where I sit," Kelly teased, tickling Jimmy's still-rigid cock. "Jimmy, why don't you at least let me finish you off and then you can deal with Meg?"

"Hurry it up then!" Jimmy whined.

Doug and the ladies had gone silent next door; Kelly figured they'd had the time to get their clothes back on by now. She could only hope Eddie and Mike were at the ready in the hall. A few more gentle sucks and licks, and she once again had Jimmy right where she wanted him. Looking up momentarily, she could see Muffin rubbing his shoulders passionately while he was mumbling appreciatively at both sensations. Perfect.

One last long, deep envelopment that had Jimmy moaning louder and happier than ever, and Kelly slowly released him bit by bit, until the tip was just inside her mouth. Then, gripping at his legs to keep him as immobile as possible, she bit down as hard as she could.

"AAACCCCKKKK! You bitch, what the fuck was that?!" Jimmy lunged at her, but Muffin threw her arms around him from behind and wrestled him back onto the mattress. He managed to land a couple of kicks on Kelly's back, but she avoided the worst of his blows as she slid off the mattress and retreated to the corner to grab up her clothes. "You fucking cunt, I'm gonna hurt you twice as bad!" Jimmy bellowed, still trying to shake Muffin off his back. Though he managed to hit and scratch her arms, she held on and he was unable to get up off the bed.

Right on cue, Eddie and Mikey burst into the room. Muffin finally let go and slid off to the side of the bed to make way for them. Neither one taking any notice of Kelly and Muffin still being naked, they set about their part of the job.

Jimmy had the wrong idea. "Get them, guys! You see what Kelly just did to me?"

"I see what you did to my dad's drive-in, asshole," Eddie growled, grabbing at Jimmy by his armpits and pulling him up to eye-level.

"And what you did to Meg's friend in California," Mike added. "Peace and love my ass." With that he socked Jimmy in the gut while Eddie pinned his arms so he couldn't hit back.

"Had it with you, man!" Eddie added before taking his turn.

The violence showed no sign of letting up by the time Kelly and Muffin were able to pull their clothes back on. They retreated into the hallway to find Meg, Aurora and Doug looking on at the fight from a safe distance. Meg stood squarely in the center of the doorway; it had been agreed that everyone wanted Jimmy to get one last look at her while the guys were beating him to a pulp. "Feel the love, Jimmy!" she teased.

And then there was no time to lose. Aurora led the rush down the stairs. Ruth had cleverly left the front door ajar to save a few precious seconds, and Doug and the women burst out into the late summer drizzle while the noises from the fight upstairs were still echoing down. Outside, Doug and Kelly saw several pairs of headlights in the dark – most of them probably teenagers cruising the beach road – but seeing Meg, Muffin and Aurora run for one pair, they followed the lead. The headlights belonged to a Ford van like some ancient ones Doug could recall seeing around town as a kid, only now he remembered it wasn't ancient in this case.

Ruth was waiting in the driver's seat. Seeing her friends barreling across the lawn, she reached back and opened the sliding door. In no time at all, they were all jumbled into the back seats. "Everybody in?" Ruth asked.

"All but the guys," Meg said.

"Thanks a lot!" Doug teased as Ruth gunned the van across the lawn toward the house. The sliding door was still open and the drizzle was blowing in their faces, but they were free.

"Doug, you're not a guy, you're a man," Kelly reassured him, and Doug's heart skipped a beat.

Eddie and Mikey burst out of the house just as Ruth got the van alongside the front door, and triumphantly they jumped into the waiting backseat. Ruth was burning rubber for the street even before Mikey could get the door shut, but shut it he did.

"Is he going to be down anytime soon?" Meg asked from the front seat, which she had purloined for herself in the scuffle.

"Doubt it," Eddie said. "He was pretty groggy when we got done with him, and Mike tied his legs and arms."

"He'll be able to untie himself once he wakes up," Mikey offered. "But we've got plenty of time to get the hell out of here."

"It's about time we do, too," Meg said. "I would've never come back here in the first place if it wasn't for him."

"Want to head back to California?" asked Ruth, her eyes intent on the wet beach road.

"What do you all think?" Meg asked the others.

"Anywhere but here," Eddie said.

"Seconded," added Aurora.

"Kelly? Doug? Are you in?" Meg asked.

They looked at one another and shrugged, knowing they would likely be sent back home as soon as they fell asleep no matter where they went now. "Sure," Kelly said. "We'll ride with you now, anyway, and let's see where things lead."

Ruth turned west on Route 4 once they were out of town – Doug guessed the expressway he knew probably wasn't there yet – and they drove deep into the night, outrunning the rain before long. There was talk of what Jimmy might do next. "Head for Canada maybe," Meg suggested. "At least we know he won't go back to San Francisco."

"And what will you do next, Meg?" Kelly asked.

"Always wanted to sail around the world, working my way along," Meg said. "Teaching English, working on communes or some such...Doug would never hear anything of it, he said we had a war to fight right here. But I'm done fighting!"

"Good for you, Meg," Doug said.

They drove until nearly midnight, when the rain was long gone and the consensus was they had gone far enough for Jimmy to have no idea where they were, before thoughts turned to stopping for the night. Kelly and Doug were a bit melancholy at that, for they knew it would be time for them to say goodbye to their new friends, but there was no fighting the inevitable. Ruth spotted a sign for a campground, and announced that she was done. "Definitely time to stop," she said, "and we don't want to be in the van in case Jimmy called the cops. Okay with you all?"

Among the chorus of "yes'", Doug and Kelly looked silently at one another and realized they had been holding hands for some time, with neither of them having taken direct notice. Doug loosened his grasp in case Kelly wanted to let go, but she didn't.

A supply of blankets under the far backseat proved to be enough to go around, and the friends left the car parked just off the road and followed the noise and glow from a campfire into the woods. A dozen or so other campers there bade them welcome, and Meg, Eddie and Mikey opted to join them around the fire while the others preferred to bed down right away.

"You want to stay up a while yet?" Kelly whispered to Doug.

"No point," Doug said. "Our job is done and I hate long goodbyes."

"Me too," Kelly agreed, and they followed Aurora, Ruth and Muffin to an unclaimed corner of the meadow.

As each of the other women had her own blanket and her own space on the ground, Doug set about looking for a plot of his own. But Kelly had other ideas. "Don't even think you're going to sleep alone tonight, dear," she teased him, unfurling her blanket on the ground. "Let's use yours as a cover, okay?"

Doug's face broke into a shy grin, and without further ado he kicked his shoes off and lay down in Kelly's waiting embrace. The din from the distant chatting around the fire was the last thing they were aware of before both drifted off to sleep.

A knock at the door awakened them both to the morning light streaming in the windows of the red room. "Doug? Kelly?"

They looked at one another and sat bolt upright, still dressed in yesterday's clothes, just in time for Aunt Doro to open the door. She held a tray of coffee and bread in one hand, which she set on the bedside table. "Good morning," she said cheerfully, a knowing twinkle in her eye. "I have a committee meeting to run off to, and I didn't want either of you to go hungry."

"Th...thanks, Aunt Doro," Kelly said.

"Anytime, dear. Will you be joining us for dinner tonight?"

"We hadn't talked about it," Doug said. "We'll see."

"Lovely," Aunt Doro said. "Just let me know if I should expect you both." And she vanished down the hall.

"See?" Doug asked as soon as the coast was clear. "She's perfectly fine with you spending the night."

"She doesn't think we...does she?" Kelly was still feeling unsettled.

"Why would she?" Doug asked. "We're fully clothed, aren't we?"

"Good point." Kelly got up and poured herself some coffee. "Speaking of which, do we need to talk about what either of us did back there?"

"Only if you want to," Doug reassured her. "What a filthy job you had to do...but obviously you nailed it. I'm really proud of you."

"Well, it was my idea," Kelly mused. "Only fair that I do the worst of it. Sounds like you had a great time next door, though."

"Well...yeah, I did," Doug admitted. "In spite of all the nastiness back there, it was a lot of fun."

"For Meg and Aurora too, it sounded like!" Kelly grinned through her envy.

Doug set his cup down and took Kelly's hand in both of his. He set about to say something diplomatic or romantic or both, but the words wouldn't come. "Uh-oh, here's where I say something tender to you and you push back on me."

"I won't do that again!" Kelly snapped, withdrawing her hand. "Didn't I tell you I would stop that?! And I invited you to snuggle with me last night, didn't I?"

"Felt beautiful," Doug admitted. "I'm sorry."

"Does this mean you don't want us to get together?"

"I do," Doug said. "I just don't know if the time is right yet."

"Fair enough," Kelly conceded. "Just promise me, whatever you did to Meg the other night, when the time is right you can do that to me too."

They shared a laugh, and then it was time to head for the resort.

"I guess it goes without saying Jimmy won't be our boss anymore," Doug said.

"Heavens I hope not!" Kelly said. "Imagine how nasty he is now, wherever he is."

"God, you're right, he still might have never left Pascatawa," Doug said.

Their fears were alleviated when they arrived in the dining room for duty, and found a middle-aged woman who looked vaguely familiar addressing the other waitstaff. Though neither recognized her right away, at least Jimmy Sanborn was nowhere to be seen.

"Doug, Kelly, good morning," she said, turning to greet them with a smile. "You're just in time."

Doug's heart leapt. With his first good look at her face, he now saw it was Aurora. "Good morning, Aurora," he stammered, tamping down his nerves as best he could.

"You okay, Doug?" she asked. "You know I always tell everyone to stay home if they're not feeling well. The last thing we want is sick guests, after all."

"No, I'm fine!" Doug reassured her. "Just tired, I guess. Had some bad dreams last night. But I'm fine."

"Oh, good," she said. She had aged quite well, though Doug suspected her dark hair was dyed, and her welcoming smile showed no sign of recognition of the young man who had finger-fucked her decades before. Once Doug realized that, he started feeling better. Aurora, meanwhile, turned to Kelly. "And how are you today?"

"Great, thanks," Kelly said. "Glad to be back at work."

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers