Decision Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first time any man has seen you topless, but you go from nervousness to confidence as you realise that I haven't noticed, or couldn't care less, that one breast is slightly smaller than the other. They're not large, but they are firm and healthy. I bend, and begin to kiss them. I cover each breast with gentle kisses, again licking softly, breathing on your exposed skin, then move to suckle one, then the other, fondling both. It feels great, and you moan with desire. The tips go from firm to hard, and I circle puffy areolae with my tongue. The warmth in your belly grows ever stronger, and your knickers feel like they must be sopping wet.

One of my hands reaches lower, and finds the line of your knickers. You wonder if I'm now going to strip you. The other hand is still on a breast: I am touching rather than groping, and your skin is sensitised from attention, giving you pleasure. The other breast is being worshipped by my lips and tongue. Finally, I touch you where your thighs touch fur, and your breathing deepens. You hold my head, liking it where it is, and enjoying what it's doing. I begin rubbing, palm to pussy, wet lacy knickers in the way, fingers between your legs. I take my lips from your wet nipple and remind you of the rules. You can always tell me to stop, and I won't be annoyed. You don't want me to stop. You want me to keep going. Doing this for yourself feels good. Having me do it for you feels fantastic. You try to bury my head in your cleavage. I surrender, and kiss, and suckle.

You press your crotch against my hand. I finger you through the lace. You know I have found how wet you are. You want the knickers off.

Instead, I release your breasts, take my hand away and kneel in front of you. I hold you up by one smooth thigh, pressing my face against it, my eyes centimetres from your soaking knickers, as I remove your ankle socks. You get the impression I like your legs from the way I begin to stroke and kiss them. It feels nice, almost like I am worshipping your nearly naked body. My head moves to the level of the tops of your thighs, and I kiss you close to the edge of your remaining underwear, my hands on your bottom.

Finally, I hook fingers into the waistband and peel off the flimsy fabric. You get the impression I'm close to just ripping the knickers off, but I prefer to be gentle with you. You stand there naked, with me paying due reverence on my knees. You can feel you are soaking. I tease the fur between your legs with my lips, and you feel my warm breath on your skin near that most sacred of places.

I turn you again so your back is to the sofa and gently push you back onto it. Your preferred position is curled up with your legs tucked half under you. Lying on your back, naked, legs parted, is a position you only get into on your own, in bed, at night. I look at you lustfully, and you squash your nervousness. It's perfectly clear I want to take you all the way.

I move closer and pull your hips to the edge of the cushions. Your femininity is completely exposed and it would take one move on my part to penetrate you. It's a move you are partly frightened of, partly wanting. You are, mostly, ready.

Instead, I tell you that I want to give you an orgasm. You've heard that the chances of having an orgasm with your first experience with a partner are not high, but it's not my hips that move to cover yours, but my head. I begin by kissing your damp inner thighs, each hand gently pressing a leg apart, legs that you have carefully shaved to complete smoothness, in anticipation of what is happening now. You reach down to hold my head as my arms reach up to again fondle your firm breasts, topped by hard nipples.

I use my lips and tongue to part the folds guarding your entrance, then move away to kiss the moisture-sensitised skin around them again. You can feel my warm breath on your skin, and this excites you still further. I return to those lips, taking them between mine, softness against softness, enjoying the silky smoothness of that most sensitive of areas, then lap gently at your entrance, almost drinking from a spring. Your remain slightly nervous, mostly excited, and enjoying the sensations of what I am doing for you, but you know where your clitoris is, and you want me to touch it, but you're beginning to wonder if I know where to find it.

It seems I'm kissing every part of the area between your legs except the bit you really, really want kissed. You're enjoying the stimulation, and the anticipation, but you want to know what it's like to have my tongue on your clit. You wrap slender thighs around my back, holding me where I am. Suddenly, without warning, my tongue flicks across your hardened nub and you gasp in pleasure. Heat pulses through you. That wasn't like your fingertip. That was much nicer.

I go back to my teasing, enjoying wet smoothness, tasting you. Then my tongue circles your clit again, stimulating it, making you even hotter, and I begin quick flicking motions over it. You nnmoan in pleasure, hands and legs holding me in place, not wanting me to stop. You had nothing to worry about on my knowledge of female anatomy.

I don't stop. I pucker my lips and suck it part way into my mouth. More sensations course through you as my tongue keeps going. My hands continue to gently knead your breasts. You are getting the idea I really like these, and they add to the warm sensations in your body.

These sensations grow stronger, and I feel you begin to tense so I ease off slightly, releasing your nub from the sucking I am giving it, and allowing my tongue to move away, licking between entrance and a clit that feels like it's soaking wet and on fire at the same time. You realise I am deliberately teasing you, and are torn between wanting to enjoy it and wanting to come to the climax that you've realised I'm perfectly capable of giving you.

Some time later I go back to your clit, and begin to bring you higher again. My tongue makes quick flicking motions over the surface, and fire builds beneath it. Moans turn to gasps as heat grows on your belly. Sensation surges through your entire body and you arch your back, shudder, and let out a long loud high-pitched moan of pure pleasure. My hands move quickly to your hips to hold you in place. I'm not about to stop, and it's about to get too much. On the edge between pleasure and overload you let out something like a scream and pull free, thrashing your legs around me.

I accept your surrender, and move to kiss you. You are panting and dizzy, but pull me close, our tongues clashing. My mouth and chin are wet, and you realise this all comes from you. You've never felt anything like that before. You catch your breath enough to remind me you're using an oral contraceptive. As far as your GP is concerned, you want control over your cycles at exam time. Half the women at the university are doing the same thing for the same reasons. In fact, you have been considering this for weeks, and don't want any sort of barrier between my body and yours when you let me inside you.

I need no further encouragement, and you feel my tip at your entrance. I take hold of my shaft, and rub it in your juices. Silky wet skin glides over silky wet skin, my tip sliding over your inner lips. There is fire in your belly, part nerves, part excitement. Your tension grows as I position myself at the very rim of your well. You squirm slightly. That's where you want it. Desire has overcome any nerves. My hands again take hold of your hips. I look you in the eye. You want to know how it feels to have me inside you. I push, gently. You feel a brief pressure and a sharp pain. You wince, slightly. You know what that was, and wonder if you're technically still a virgin. Where did that thought come from? I'm inside you: not far inside you, but we are physically joined. I push again, a little deeper.

It hurts, but you decide you can ignore the pain. I begin to thrust, further and further inside, until you can feel my hair against yours. Now you know what it feels like: it feels very, very good. The smoothness of my cock presses against the slippery smoothness of your inner walls. You have no idea if I'm bigger or smaller than average, but I'm quite big enough for you. It's sore around your entrance where your maidenhead has torn. Deeper in I feel thick and warm. You concentrate on that. You wrap both legs and arms around me and pull me closer as I begin to thrust in and out.

Each time I push inside you gasp, enjoying the sensation of the walls of your cunny being stretched by my shaft. My head dips to yours, and I slide my tongue inside your mouth. It feels incredibly sexy to have this sliding around your own tongue while my shaft slides in and out of you. My chin tastes of something strange, slightly salty, and you realise it's you. You sense I'm being slow and careful, trying not to hurt you, but you also sense I'm beginning to lose control.

Your hips move to meet mine with every thrust, encouraging me as my strokes become quicker. This is pleasurable for you, but you are also enjoying the fact that you can give this to me. Your surrender is total. I will not hurt you, and you give yourself to me completely. Your body relaxes, drawing me in. I throw my head back and you feel me pulse inside you, thick juices flooding you and mingling with yours. You thought they'd be hot, but they're just warm, like thick cream squirted into your well. The heat comes from you. It feels even more intimate to have those juices in your body.

I relax on top of you. You decide you like the weight of my naked body. It makes you feel somehow safe, and you keep your arms and legs where they are. I am still up inside you, but you are feeling me soften, leaving my fluids behind, mixed with your feminine juices and the blood of your virginity.

You now have a better idea what it is to be a woman.

You are not too sure what happens next. You lie there with a post-coital smile on your face, feeling my hardness soften and eventually ease out of its own accord, covered in our mingled fluids. I rouse slightly, kiss you gently, and actually thank you, almost like it was some sort of favour, but you realise I took pleasure from what we have just done much as you did.

Eventually you begin to feel uncomfortable in this position, and you shift your weight slightly. I take the hint and move myself off. I grab my spectacles from the coffee table. You hope I'm not about to ask you to leave. I take your hands and encourage you to your feet. You stand in front of me, looking coy, a false coyness, considering your complete nudity and what we have just done together. I am making no secret of my appreciation of your naked body. You have a slight instinct to cover your sexual parts but, after what we just did, you keep your hands by your sides, head up, shoulders back, increasingly confident. I stare appreciatively, looking your nude body up and down. You gaze back at me, a firm, healthy naked male in front of you. Your male.

I move to switch off the side light, then the stereo and, in the dimness of the orange street lighting making its way through the curtains, I lead you by both hands from the room, leaving our clothing scattered on the floor. I'm not asking you to leave. I'm taking you to bed. The warmth inside you begins to grow again. We make it up the stairs, into the bathroom. You've crashed on my sofa, the sofa we just made love on, a few times, and already have a toothbrush here. In the past you've made yourself clean alone, behind a closed door. This time we stand in front of the sink together, naked. My spare hand reaches for your bare skin, and I run fingertips over you, just touching. You hesitate, then do the same for me.

Finished with your teeth you hesitate again. You feel sticky between your thighs. Having my juices inside you makes you feel warm -- warm and womanly - but you're not so sure you want to feel sticky all night. You consider running some water and wiping yourself down, but decide on the more confident option. You reach for the shower switch behind its curtain. You wait a few moments for the water to warm, realising I'm watching you with anticipation. I've made you feel sexy, and you look at me, licking your lips invitingly.

You step into the shower, throwing your shoulders back. I look on, then join you, pressing my body against your back. My hands stroke down you, removing sweat, then returning to fondle your chest. You lean back, and I nuzzle your neck. It feels good, with your skin made more sensitive with the water. You like the way I appreciate your body. I've been making it clear I appreciate your mind for weeks, and now you realise it's more than just that. I wash you down, rinsing sweat and stickiness from between your thighs, and taking a free feel around the dark fur between them.

You wonder if I'm going to take you from behind, in the shower, and you feel me stirring again against your smooth bum. You part your legs slightly, inviting me. Having had me once, and experienced the pleasure I can bring you, you want to experiment, to do it again. I restrain myself, and kneel behind you, finishing the job of rinsing you clean, paying careful attention to your buttocks and thighs, actually kissing your bare bottom. You are guessing I find this touching sexy, and you stand there and enjoy it.

I stand, and snuggle in to you. You press your body to mine, then decide to reciprocate. You shuffle round me in the shower, not wanting to sleep with wet hair, then begin to rinse me down, running your hands across my body. It's an excuse to touch. You spot shower gel and reach for the bottle. You spread much of the contents liberally over my body. You've never explored a man's body before, and you want to make the most of this.

I have a partial erection again, and you touch it, curious, making it slippery. Moans and my expression tell you that you are doing something right. I tell you that you're doing it exactly right. You feel it throb slightly in response, and it grows a little more. I'm sweaty between my legs as well, and you carefully wash this away, not sure yet just how sensitive my balls actually are, then make it slick with heat and soap. You know that to really hurt a guy, you kick him there, but you don't want to do that to me. I am watching you, appreciating your nude body.

You stand, and press yourself to me, rubbing your naked skin on mine. The shower gel makes both of us slippery, and you feel me hardening properly. You rub your whole body against me. We are both slick with water and soap and our bodies glide on each other. My cock against your pussy and belly excites you. You make the shaft even more slippery with gel, and stroke it with both hands. I look like I'm on the verge of falling over backwards. Your groin throbs. You want me up inside you, hard. Having given me your maidenhead, you have decided to give of yourself freely, increasingly sure I will welcome that.

I take you in my arms, and you relax against me. I kiss you gently, deeply. You again wonder if I want you again, now, under the running water. You like the way your skin feels against mine when we're wet like this. If not now, you want to try it later, presumably standing up, or from behind, or pressed against the shower wall, my hands supporting your bum, my cock up inside you.

Instead I rinse us both down, enjoying the contact, reach for the shower switch and step away and out. I hold out a towel from the rail for you, and you step into it. I dry you off, carefully and gently, as if you might break, paying special attention to your breasts and thighs. I take another dry towel and you watch me dry myself off. Then I lead you from the bathroom to bed.

You are feeling increasingly confident of your sexuality around me, and hope I appreciate it. You hop onto the bed, showing me your bum, then turn and sit back against the padded headboard, one leg straight, the other bent at the knee, your arms by your sides, casually exposing yourself. I look on, then join you for a kiss. We wrap our arms around each other and you again press yourself into me. My hands begin to explore you again, starting at your back, then moving lower. You have no issue with this, and decide you want to get to know me better -- a lot better. This seems to coincide with exploring your own womanhood.

You shift your weight to look at me properly, and like what you see. I'm not a big man, but I walk enough to be fit and healthy. There is a lot of muscle there. I am, and this is important, gentle. You could have been hurt over the past hour or so, and you find that the experience was very much a pleasurable one. You are not sure if it could get better, or if it will be all downhill from here, but you're keen to find out. I can't resist. I reach for your breasts again.

You wonder if I like these so much because I don't have any, or because they feel nice to touch, or because I know that me feeling them makes you feel warm and sexy. They are nice and sensitive, especially still slightly damp and with nipples hardened with excitement. You lean forward again, making my contact as easy as possible.

I also have something that you don't. It felt good inside you, and you want it there again, but you want to know more about how it feels. You reach for it, and I smile. It's getting firm, but isn't really hard, having lost a bit since you played with it in the shower. You know if you play with it properly it will probably get back to the way you want it. I am still trying to fondle you, but our arms are getting in the way, so I fall back on what skin of yours I can reach. My gentle stroking feels pleasurable, and makes you shiver slightly.

You run your fingertips up and down my hardening shaft, then round the top. For some reason I've been circumcised, although you know neither of my parents were Jewish. You assume some medical reason in childhood. It doesn't matter to you. You explore with gentle fingertips, realising that I'm enjoying the attention enough that it's getting properly hard again. It pleases you that you can make me excited like this. You hope you can get lots of practice. You begin to stroke the whole shaft, trying to imitate the sensations I would feel inside you, eliciting a moan from me, and I tell you how good it feels.

You realise you can have it inside you again. This appeals, and you feel yourself getting wetter at the thought. You realise that a man's testicles can't be all that sensitive, or they'd hurt constantly. You try cupping them in one hand, testing their weight. I don't object, so you try feeling what's inside, little ovoids.

Your curiosity satisfied, at least for the moment, you return to the shaft. You are feeling daring, so you you straddle it. You feel slightly uncertain. You're not too confident about getting this right, but you remember some advice that you read somewhere that if it feels good to you, and nobody is getting hurt, it's probably OK. This feels good to you, and you don't see how anyone could get hurt. You lower yourself so my tip is against the folds between your legs. You reach down to part them. My hands roam your hips and thighs, my eyes on you the whole time.

So far so good. You take my shaft in both hands, and rub the tip in the juices around your entrance. It feels good, and the expression on my face tells you I think so too. You try rubbing your clit with it. It feels nice, but you can't get a good rhythm with it. You can feel it wouldn't take much for you to have another orgasm, however, and you are determined we will both have at least one more each tonight.

Emboldened, you move my tip closer and closer to your entrance, easing it very slightly inside. I smile my lustful encouragement. You ease yourself downwards with a rocking motion, until you feel the ridge around the head pop into place embraced by the rim of the entrance to your well. We are joined together again. My own hips start to move, and you take this as a hint that I want to be deeper inside you. Carefully, you ease yourself down on to me, until there is no more to take, and I fill you.