Declinations of a Hustler

Story Info
Spilling downward, he solicits sex for emotional resolve.
3.9k words
3.75
21.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now how did I get in to this shit?" He inquisitively mumbled, as he upheld the weight of his new acquaintance; some two-hundred plus pounds of a man he'd barely known three hours ago.

It was 3:18 a.m. Darius checked his watch, having to shift Beau's slump body and lead filled arms. As time progressed, it would feel as though the addition of potato sacks had been thrown on top of him. Arduously, he managed to drag their non-too-collected asses for over a hundred yards.

Moments earlier, he'd been holed up at the Shuggah Shack. It was the very same seedy establishment whereby he'd witness Beau, participating in a lascivious ménage. Darius watched as the club owner relished having his cock creamed, tongued and lathered by his headlining strip-dancer: Avanyah; nom de plum—Chocolate Peach.

She'd shared him, along with her husband and his massive cohort, Moose. Together they accommodated over twenty inches of hellafied dick. They probed deep, surveying her innermost havens, filling every crevice and orifice. And, too, she matched their doggedness; challenged every bit of savagery her suitors possessed.

Just before he'd left, Darius recalled marveling at the sight of Avanyah's deep brown body, satiated. She writhed sexily in a bed made of pearl-satin sheets. Legs spread splittingly apart as her husband offered a nurturing tongue, lapping up her kitty wounds; healing her freshly tunneled ass with salivary compassion.

"What!?" Beau stirred into being, disrupting Darius' thoughts. The early morning showers awoke him sending a vital surge of energy through his limping body.

"I'm right over here." Beau pointed to a colonial home, replete with columns and a marbleized stairway. A short bordered wall made of mint limestone aligned the drenched shrubbery and faint beaming torch lights.

"Dude, I'm worried about your wife." Darius released as they had reached the front door. "I'm not trying to get myself involved in a ruckus."

"...ten yurrs and..." Beau blurted.

Just then the screen door smacked against the side of the house. The wind had forcefully compelled the crashing impact having startled Darius. He had to soon scrape Beau off the floor as he'd temporarily passed out. He'd just missed cracking his forehead open on the carpeted concrete; on a "Welcome" doormat, blurrily read.

"Honey, what happened?" Her voice suggested its passive alarm

"Terri!" Beau threw his arms around her.

She kept to her posture: Fists clenched, secured at hip's curve; defiant in her pink & white sheep patterned pajamas. She'd just finished watching a taped episode of Desperate Housewives.

It had startled her to find her hubby guided drunkenly by this dark skin stranger at her steps. "Come in, sweetie. We can't have you out by the rain. Let's just take him upstairs." Teri addressed Darius in a slightly low and embarrassed tone.

"You don't have to drag me up! I got it!" Beau regained consciousness, walked himself up the stairs just to collapse on the bed immediately upon entering their room.

She squinted. Her eyes reflected the early morning discomforts; the unsettling vibe born intuitive and deep; a rather womanly way of knowing of the lingering scents of infidelity.

Teri returned to her southern charm. She turned her grimace into a wormy smile.

"I'm sure you got my name, right?" She repressed her smile against her backhand and then brought them down to her sides. "I'm sorry I just didn't get your name. So, would you please?"

He cocked his head back, amazed at her overtly charms. "Darius!"

"Well," she eyed Beau's bedroom once they arrived. I'm going to tend to where I'm needed most. You can stay in this room for tonight. The towels and fresh linens are located on a top closet rack. I'll be sure to help you with arranging any accommodations you need."

"Thanks." He crossed into his room and then sunk into sleep.

***

The Awakening

"WHAT!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Teri's voice tore through layers of insulated walls. He heard Beau's voice grumbling an incoherent defense.

It all seemed like a dream; his eyes fell on the alarm: 5:31 a.m. Darius' sedated lids returned to close only to bloom again. He heard the certainty of her stomps interrupting a soon to be forgotten dream sequence.

"Thank God I decided to leave the children at my sister's!" She knocked loudly on his bedroom door before pushing through. Her face reddened, cheeks wet with tears; she used the end of her thermal sleeve to wipe the moisture collected beneath her nose. Teri had on two banana clips, clumsily fastened into a disheveled forest of darkly blonde hair.

"While he's passed out," she pointed to the next room, "I only hope that you check up on him. As much as I despise him at this moment, he's still the father of my children."

"I had nothing to do with this." Darius began to straighten himself up from his slumbering posture.

"No, I suppose not." She returned. It was then that he noticed she'd been carrying a pregnant suitcase.

"I'm being honest with you."

"And if you were not the results would be the same. You have your role as all protective dogs do!"

"Okay I understand that you're upset..." He got out of bed.

"I apologize. Part of me is thankful that he's safe. I've come to understand that my husband of ten years, whom I'd anticipated on sharing our anniversary today, spent the night enjoying oral sex given to him by his star and trashy harlot. Yeah!" She drew in a deep sigh.

"I've had enough. I'm off to my sister's. If he's to remember anything at all, let it be this: I only wish to hear from him regarding divorce and child-custody rights!"

She said nothing more and then twist-opened the door; popped out her umbrella and began walking towards the SUV in a downpour. The black trench coat she wore got caught as she closed the door and proceeded to peel down the expressway.

He walked back upstairs seeking his pillow for consolation. From one room over he heard Beau's throaty snores, as he'd been unaware of the damages he imparted in mid-sleep.

***

Come Sunrise

It wafted into his senses, or so he had dreamt; the scent of Canadian bacon, fresh-dark brewing roast; the sounds of eggs sizzling on a skillet. Sunlight was too strong. The early morning rays pierced his blanketed lids.

Darius heard light steps, figured Teri decided to draw from the rivers of forgiveness, so he descended the stairs, drawn in part by silhouette movements coming from the kitchen.

He found her there; curvaceous, attentive to completing breakfast.

She had him by some years. Hers was a maturity that blended well with a preserved sensuality. She held frying pan in her left hand, and with her right, she stroked her hips playfully in search of the apron strings.

"Good morning, figured the scent of breakfast would wake you up. Hungry?" She played with her hair. Darius scanned her wear: Capri pants, low-cut blouse and backless heels.

"No I'm—"

"I'm sorry, my name is Camille. I'm Teri's mother. I didn't mean to startle you. You must have thought it was my daughter. Listen, I heard the drama early this morning.

You look like a nice fellow so tell me how did you get involved in all this? "

"Everything's hazy. Look, I don't know how I got caught up in all of this. I just know that I have a Greyhound to catch and I can't get a hold of the people I was staying with. He's a grown man that confessed to his wife."

"I'm just trying to make some sense of it all, sweetie, really. I'm not trying to come down on you all at once. As for the transportation back home, it's why I'm here. I was told by Teri that I have to get some information so that we can get you there.

I mean, after all of this, she's still grateful that you got him home. But, I know my daughter. In her mind it's more like she's aware and now knows of what kind of jerk he's been."

"I'm not looking to trouble you..."

"I just need some honesty from you because right now I'm regretting I ever loaned him the money for this stripping business."

He began assembling his senses. He scoped the features of her face. She reminded him of a cross between Ann Margaret and Candace Bergeron. Her freckled, B-sized racks appeared to have been perky from a nearby draft. She removed her oven mitts.

"I made some corn muffins." She scooped her purse from off of the kitchen table, reached inside to remove a credit card. "I just need your ID."

She returned moments later. "Okay, here's the deal. There's an open flight at two o'clock so we have three hours and what...a half...to make it? I'll drop you off myself. Just sit down and have some breakfast so that we can talk."

Darius began shoveling the eggs down his hatch, washing it down with strong roasted coffee. She sat glaring at him.

"I hope you enjoyed the way I made it." She smiled. "All I can say is that they've been married for too long to have something like this ruin them. They were just puppies when they first got together in junior high."

"You know," he interrupted, "I can see the resemblance but you look more like Teri's sibling than anything else."

"Thanks, I'm 52 years old. I have to schedule personal fitness visits just to keep me active you know. I watch what I eat. I don't put junk food in my body. I never had to have plastic surgery. Been married for 35 years, and I know the kind of effort that's needed to make it work."

He said nothing and finished scoffing down breakfast. He studied the lines on her face, amazed that she'd maintained a sensuality that she'd undoubtedly exuded since well in her teens.

"I can't stay here too long my husband has a dialysis appointment."

"That must be rough."

"His livers are deteriorating and he was just diagnosed with having a form of testicular cancer. Let me not talk about this anymore. It just bums me out. I'll just get the dishes." She turned around, moved towards the sink.

Darius advanced. "I'll help you!"

He brushed up against Camille lightly, enough to have her lose grip of sense, balance and china dish. She bent down, still trembling, alarmed at having to pick up the broken pieces. "Don't mind me I'm clumsy!"

He helped her up, sensing the encompassing heat. The electric oven had been left on high. He moved her body away from the sharp pieces, as they tip-toed towards the crook between dishwasher and sink. Her mouth had easily found his.

He drew in her thin bottom lip. Traces of red lipstick had been left on his tongue, bitterly.

He turned her around, felt her body easily give into his navigational hands, sliding down her abdomen and into the matted warmth of her flesh. He hooked his fingers into her unctuous cunt.

There would be no hesitancy. Before assembling her thoughts, her bikini-line panties slid down her shapely, trembling thighs. His cock soon probed through her thinly folds. He used his thumb to circle her clit. His cock roughened by the brush of thickly, dark-brown pubes.

"OHHHHHHHH!!!!" Camille released.

"Move for me!" He impaled her deep, pounded until her trembling legs required the security of his grip. Darius then lifted her body. It almost felt weightless as he positioned her; down on her back, flush against the kitchen table. He stretched her legs wide apart.

He then elevated her, pulled her dainty body up by keeping a firm grip on her waistline.

It provided the perfect gap space needed to increase the voracity of his thrusts, rapidly in wet successions. She hadn't the composure or caution as she swatted condiments from off the kitchen table.

She slid playfully along the thick drizzles of syrup that had seemed to soak through her unsnapped blouse. Part of her breasts became exposed. Half of her areolas beamed into view. The push- up bra she wore suspended them nicely.

"Slow down, you're gonna end up killing me. I'm only made to take so mu....ch...OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!" She returned, sensing the inevitability of his bursts thickening inside of her jubilant snatch. She hesitated to offer slight gyrations; and, soon, she met with his cock filling its copious load within her yielding sex.

"Mmmm," he grabbed the round edges of the table, grinding seven inches of his thickness into seedless bliss. He got up, left a long sigh lingering before pulling up his pants. Camille remained sprawled out on the table looking up at the circular fan.

"So, how does it feel to be with a seasoned woman?" She moved to the side, batted her Maybelline's at him.

"Feels like I'm a graduate!" He laughed.

She sat up on her elbows. "You're charming. Someone like you has just got to be taken."

"Actually no," he responded, "it's a matter I have to resolve as soon as I get back."

"Which reminds me, I'll have to find something else to wear...you mind finding me a towel somewhere. I can't very well show up at the airport like this or they'd probably mistaken me for a lucky stewardess."

Before she would drop Darius at the airport, they would laugh blaringly throughout the house and never once while they remained there, had Beau arisen from his sleep.

***

Finding Ginny Again

He kept coming back to her. Something about her promised him a future worth seizing into reality: The wedding chapel; four kids and requisite, white-picket home. He shouldn't have had to work this hard. He shouldn't have had to rummage through an unsettling guilt that would find him at her front door at 6:47 a.m.

He rapped once and then noticed that the peephole darkened. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" She opened up the door abruptly, startled the shit out of him. She queried angrily in a white, terry-cloth bathrobe; her hair wet from showering.

"I want another opportunity to be with you."

"You're too dayum late!" Her brows wrinkled in a show of disgust. "Besides, you don't look so hot."

"I know I just flew in from Atlanta. It got me thinking..."

"Thinking about what Darius? How do you figure you can make it better? You schemed another woman into our home, LIED! You conned me into having a three-way, LIED!

And now you're standing at my front door and already LIED about where you been!

And now all of that was for what, for your own personal, sexual satisfaction?"

"I know I fucked up! That's what I do. All I'm looking to have happen is for you to forgive me so that we can move on. I thought the time we spent apart would've allowed you to rethink us. I'm still finding myself."

"You're funny!" She readjusted the straps of her robe, partially displaying into view her left breast and a thick tuft of her untrimmed sex. "And here's another fucking thing, my head was throbbing for days after all that perversion. I knew something wasn't right! I've been hung over before but I never felt anything like this. You probably even talked her into spiking my drink. It's like I don't even know you anymore!"

"You know what I think? I think you enjoyed it. You got all freaky 'bout it. Now you're coming at me for something you can't admit to yourself."

"You spend the weekend in Atlanta probably holed up in some strip club and this is the best that you can come up with?"

"I'm just trying to make us happen again. I'm still in love with you, wanting to try this again."

"You don't love me. You're in love with finding yourself. There's no compensation here. It doesn't exist anymore. Yes, I enjoyed it and felt guilty, but yes it made me see you for what you really are. Nothing will ever be enough to completely fulfill you. The only reason why you're feeling remorseful is because of the damage you probably caused over the weekend. You're trifling. Come to terms with that!"

"I..."

Ginny slammed the door in his face before he could get off a sentence. The interval was short before she opened up again. When she returned, she handed over a small shoebox.

"...your porn collection, all five tapes. I found them in the closet attic. I must say that I got off on a scene or two last night while I was all by myself. You know the ones that had the huge cocks. Too bad you were not there." She rested her hand on the curve of her hip; her bare feet half-polished in cherry red.

"Well I could be..."

"Just let me come in. I don't care about the venting. I want to hear you out. Let's try something, just anything other than this space between us closing in and out."

"You know what all of this reminds me of?"

"Enlighten me."

"Your previous marriage...you know the one you choose to ignore. Truth is, I do still love you but I can't do this anymore. "Bye Darius!"

Slowly, she closed the door leaving him with a lasting image of her contorting face about to break into tears of her own. Once again, the sobs seeped from behind a closed door.

He stopped at the top of the hallway stairs, sucking up tears, mumbling a few prayers as he descended step by step; hesitant to part from a place he'd once considered as home.

***

Trinity's Reprieve

"I'm up here!" She shouted from the top of the stairs.

Darius closed the front door behind him, acting out on his volatile frustrations. The startled image of Trinity's freshly-showered body sent additional stimulus spilling over. His cock rigid at the sight of her brown body; scents of coconut-lime lotion, she'd just finished applying, fragrantly wafted throughout the bedroom.

Trinity moved in seductive fashion. She paused at the threshold as though she were bating savagery with the allure of sex, sliding the sumptuous dish before his senses.

"Hey stranger, it looks like you got here just in time." She fixed the strap around her silk, mauve robe. She scratched the side of her high cheekbone and then flexed her wide nostrils for air and reprieve.

"Max is at work and just like you asked, I said nothing to him. He doesn't know about this."

"Did you prepare yourself as you were told?" He asked while removing his shirt.

"...just finished up!"

"Now that's a good girl!"

"Before I let you take my virginal ass. I just want to say be gentle." She then crawled on all fours across the bed.

"Well..." he closed in behind her, hiked up her robe and then brought his mouth nearest to the curve of her neck. His breathing summoned her bloodstream into overflow.

He pushed the silky robe up and around the petite curve of her waist. With his anticipatory hands, he guided her pelvis; spread her cheeks apart and then mouthed her ass, doggishly. Darius' tongue punctured her budded fruit.

He spat out a glob that had coated her crack, slicking it up nicely for the inevitable plunge. Trinity rummaged for her senses, attempting to adjust to the turns of his flickering tongue.

"So what do I owe...the pleasure?" She spurted.

He removed his tongue from her pucker. "I got fired today!"

"...sorry!" She squirmed, imagining the feel of his tongue in her pussy at the same time.

"Where's the lube?"

"Over here!" She stretched across the bed, closer to the dresser drawer adjacent to the bed and then removed a bottle of "Wet."

"I know I'm going to enjoy the first few minutes." She quipped.

Darius tongued her mouth so that she could have taste of her anal juices. "Everything will be okay." He said pulling away.

"Please go easy."

"AHHHHH!!!" She bucked, her legs commenced to twitching. Her arms shook, emitting the rattling sounds of her gold bracelets. Darius slid the head of his cock, slightly past the entrance of her anus and then sunk his head through.

"There's nothing quite like this," he smiled, licked the curve of her neck.

"Feels weird but go slow...I can't take too much of you." She accommodated slightly.

"Deal with it!" His mood changed. Darius began unsympathetic plunges that seemed to sap Trinity's resolve. She barely had the wherewithal to let out a scream. She felt as his beastliness pierced deeply through her restrictive lining.

"Oh my ass! Slow down...you're going too fast!"

12