Deena's Gift

Story Info
Inexperianced older woman gets a toy from her girlfriend.
830 words
4.18
52.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched off my computer and sighed, running my fingers through my long, blonde hair. It had been a long day, and I was ready for a good night’s sleep. Well, almost. There was one more thing I wanted to do before I hit the sack that night…

Earlier that day, my girlfriend had presented me with a gift. I had been surprised, considering how it wasn’t my birthday or anything. I tore off the paper to reveal something I didn’t expect at all: a long, bright blue vibrator. It had a cord with a small remote, and a dial that controlled the vibrations. There was a clit stimulator, too.

At first I was very embarrassed. Up until recently, I’ve never been sexually adventurous. I’m in my late 30’s and was married for 15 years. Since my divorce, I began to explore the bisexual scene – it had always intrigued me.

I met Deena at a club and we began seeing each other on a regular basis. She’s younger than me, in her mid-20’s. She’s very wild, sexually speaking, and not to mention attractive, too. She’s tall, very thin, and muscular, but in a very feminine way. She has short, light brown hair. My favorite part is her breasts, which are B-cups and seem perfect in every way.

Deena saw my face redden and laughed at me. “What’s the matter Joanna, never seen a ‘personal massager’ before?”

“Why did you get me this?” I asked, trying to sound casual.

“Because I can’t live without mine, and I think you should experience how great it feels,” she said. “Besides, I can teach you how to use it.”

She taught me all afternoon in her bedroom. I must admit, I really loved the feel of it. When it was time for me to go home, I took the new toy with me and looked forward to using it later.

And here I was, in my bedroom, undressing. I actually felt nervous. I had to laugh at myself. The vibrator wouldn’t care if I was a good fuck or not! I got naked and got under the covers.

Though I’m no 21-year old, I’m still pretty proud of my body. I have large breasts and a curvy figure. I manage to stay in pretty good shape. My hair is long, I haven’t cut it in 2 years. I usually wear it up at work, but it was down tonight.

I turned my radio up to cover up the noise. I have a 12-year-old and a 10-year old. They don’t know that their mommy is bisexual, not to mention that she gets sex toys from her girlfriend. I turned on the remote and the vibrator began humming. I put it right at the edge of my pussy lips. God, even that felt good. I couldn’t wait to get it inside me.

I gently pushed the back of the vibrator. It slid into me pretty easily. I was really wet, but then it was really big. I got the whole thing in, enjoying the gentle hum. I moved it in and out of my pussy slowly, using the other hand to rub my breast.

I turned the dial up and had to cover my mouth to keep from crying out. It was like being fucked and eaten at the same time.

I began to play around with the clit stimulator, moving it around to find the best place. Finally I hit on a spot that was absolute ecstasy. My hips bucked involuntarily and I moaned. I elevated my ass into the air and moved against the vibration penis, pretending I was being fucked by some sort of superhero whose power was a magical dick! My play got rougher and rougher. Suddenly I had an idea.

I turned around and got on all fours, keeping the vibrator inside me. I reached around behind. It was a little awkward, so I used my pillow for balance. I moved the vibrator in and out of my pussy, which was now dripping wet, fucking myself doggy style. “Ohhh,” I moaned softly, unable to contain myself. I moved the vibrator faster and faster. I took it all the way out and rammed it back in, causing myself to fall forward. I rolled over, knowing I was on the brink. I jammed the vibrator in and out of my pussy using both hands, my breathing becoming more like panting. I felt myself climaxing so I gave it one last push. “Oh God, yeah…oh fuck, oh fuck,” I was speaking at full volume, moving the vibrator around in circles inside me, making sure to keep the stimulator on my clit. My orgasm lasted for what seemed like forever. Finally I released my grip on the vibrator and switched it off, still using the stimulator to rub my clit. I pulled it out and placed it lovingly beside my bed. I fell asleep that night with a big grin on my face.