Deep Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Ben had vivid visual memories of his sister having sex with Al. But he didn't really recall Al, it was his sister that he remembered so clearly. He was becoming aroused, thinking of her-Sandy. "Sandy," he spoke softly, eyes closed as he fondled his erection. "Sandy," again he murmurs softly, gently kneading his testicles, still tender from the earlier activity with Carla. "Sandy," he says louder as the excitement builds in his loins.

"Yes, Ben, what is it?"

Ben is startled, and lurches to his feet. Sandy, his sister, is standing in the doorway observing his exposition.

"Oh god Sandy, I'm so sorry, I mean..." Ben stuttered, and coughed.

Sandy pointed and laughed at Ben saying, "There you go again, Ben, whenever I need something you get all choked up."

"I'm sorry, sis, but I was just..."

"Thinking of me?" Sandy finished his sentence for him, "Is that for me too?" She indicates his erection. "If it is, I suggest that we become more comfortable, at least for the time being. What do you say?"

"Oh Sandy." Is all Ben can say, as he moves to his sister and begins to kiss her nervously.

They move to the couch together, searching one-another's bodies with the familiarity of those who know well, but have never touched each other, till now.

Ben was on his back, and he was tonguing her mouth. Sandy was on top, with her legs spread and her knees up, and his hand was between her legs. She was making little moans.

As Ben caressed her, she reached out her hand, and grabbed his cock. Ben was very urgent, and he spoke to her, "Please, Sandy, I need you now."

Ben pressed up to meet her, and she clung to his back. Ben pushed forward, and she held on until he was entering her, then she withdrew her hand from his cock. Suddenly he was inside her, where he pushed all the way in to her bottom in one long but hard thrust.

She gasped. He stopped and she pulled her knees up higher, effectively sucking him further inside. She let out a long singing moan, and she started rocking her ass, which made his pubic bone grind against her clit.

He stayed all the way in, slowly pumping and pushing hard, in circles. She came quietly, with a very sweet little whimper.

Ben groaned, and pumped more semen into her, with spurts that still didn't pull back. They both quivered and shook. Ben collapsed and fell asleep almost instantly, Sandy still on top. She closed her eyes, with him still inside her. They slept that way until dawn. When the full dawn came, Sandy crawled back up on top of Ben, and inched her pussy down onto his morning erection.

She smiled at him and said "Good morning, brother. I love you."

She pressed herself onto him until he was past the crusty dried cum, up inside her. Her pussy was wet inside; Al's cum, as well as Ben's was still inside her from their last lovemaking.

She smiled dreamily down at him, whispering, "I have been wanting to tell you that I was kind of hoping that we could be more than brother and sister, if it's ok with you."

"I was actually thinking of you while I made love to Al last night. Did you want to know that? I hope it's ok to tell you, because I hate having any secrets between us." She blurted this out softly, in his ear.

It sounded like she had wanted to say these words for some time. She sighed as she pushed her pussy down further onto his cock.

As she was talking, she was grinding her pubic bone against his and she was gripping his cock with her legs together. On top of him, she clasped her fingers in his, holding them down on the mattress. It felt so good, he didn't last long. He came with a single long low moan, she followed soon after.

Ben thought of the possibilities, he was a truly lucky man to have a sister like Sandy.

Sandy thought deeply of her love for her brother and of course their new friends.

12