Deep Water Ch.03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using Boto's own trick against him, he used the time Boto was dazed, to charge the other Merman. His teeth sunk into his shoulder and he tossed his head back and forth like a furious shark tearing its prey. Boto clawed at his back, trying to get away from the rows of pointed teeth. Finally Levi pulled away. The water was swirling with blood and Boto turned to retreat. Anger filled Levi and he chased after him, he was catching up quickly and with one final push of his tail, his teeth sunk into the soft, thin flesh of Boto's golden tail. He pulled back and his teeth raked the scaled flesh, tearing many long lines down and filling the water with more blood. Boto cried out and spun around to check the damage. He looked down at his tail and Levi attacked him again with even more ferocity. His head hit his chest as he drove him deeper still into the lake.

They reached a point where they could hardly see, a human would be completely blind down there, and they continued the fight, though Boto was losing badly. He swam at a quarter of the speed he was swimming at before, and was almost hobbling along in the water. He struggled and sqirmed, trying to flee from the viscious Levi, to no avail. Levi sunk his teeth into his side one last time, and blood filled the already black water. Boto was lifeless in the water and Levi realized what he had done. His claws and his teeth vanished, the crests on his back and his arms shrunk back to their normal size and he turned away from the corpse of the half merman. He sat there for a moment, frozen with the realization that he had just killed someone. He swam slowly up to the surface and stopped, halfway up. Devin floated in the water, as still as Boto had been. His leg was tangled in the long pieces of kelp at the bottom on the lake. He was pale and his eyes were shut.

"No..." Levi spoke, words garbled by the water. He swam as fast as he could towards his lover, biting the kelp free and grabbing him around the waist with one arm, he swam back to the surface. He splashed his way towards the bank and put Devin on the beach.

"No! Please, no..." Levi touched Devin's chest. "Please, wake up, Devin... Please." Levi cried.

"What happened?" Stoph and Steve knelt down by Devin, Steve began performing CPR and ignoring the talking men.

"I was so angry, I didn't see Devin... I just..." Levi couldn't speak.

"Where's Boto?" Stoph asked. Levi was silent. He swallowed and without looking up, mumbled "He's gone."

Stoph stared at him a second and nodded. Before turning back to Devin. Steve stopped CPR for a second to catch his breath.

"Don't stop!" Levi begged.

"It's not working, Levi. I'm sorry." Steve shook his head.

"No! It has to!" Levi put his lips to Devin and filled his lungs with air, before using his hands to pump his chest. He did this a few more times, Steve and Stoph looking at him sadly, knowing Devin was lost. Suddenly, Devin rolled onto his side and coughed up water. He gasped for breath and looked around him at his friends.

"What happened?" He choked.

"Devin!" Levi attacked him, holding his waist tightly and burying his face in his chest. Devin frowned, confused, but held the smaller man.

"Where's Boto? Did we win?" Devin gave a sideways smile. Levi leaned up and kissed his face repeatedly, finally landing on his lips. The two kissed passionately, holding each other in each others arms.

"I got him started you know." Steve crossed his arms.

"I know you did." Stoph hugged Steve and the two kissed.

12