Deep Woods Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,352 Followers

On his hands and knees, Logan crawled around Olivia until he was on the far side of Mallory. His hand slipped between her legs, caressing her swollen clit. It reassured him to find her wet. "They're watching you," he told Mallory. "All of us. We're watching you eating pussy. We can see you doing it. You like it, don't you?" He heard her moan and felt her squirm. "You can stop if you want to. You don't have to eat her pussy. Stop and everyone will know you're not half lesbian." Instead of stopping, Mallory clutched at Olivia's breasts. "That's what I thought," Logan said and he guided Mallory's knee over her roommate's head. He didn't need to give Olivia any instruction. Once Mallory was overhead, Olivia demonstrated her willingness to eat pussy, too.

"Dude, you are the fucking man," Grant said when Logan backed away.

"Just keeping a promise," he said, rubbing his prick as he watched the two girls trade orgasms.

Epilogue

Mallory nuzzled against Logan, her hand sliding down his stomach until she cupped his balls. Logan was too spent to get hard again, but he still appreciated her touch. Deciding the tent was too crowded and night sky too alluring, they zipped their sleeping bags together and cuddled beneath the stars on the far side of the fire. "Thank you," Mallory said, giving him an unexpected kiss.

"For what?"

"For what you did this afternoon. Making me do that to Olivia." Kissing him again, she squeezed his balls, too. "Now everyone knows. I can't hide from it."

"Do you want to?"

"No."

"You know we watched you," he confessed. "Me and Dylan. From the woods."

"I guessed."

"So what happens when you we get back to campus? I'm guessing you don't have a boyfriend, do you?"

"I do now," she said and kissed him before laying her head on shoulder to watch the moon rise.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,352 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic story. I love the fluidity of the group’s sexuality and the easy bi-sex. Honestly, I’ve never understood why girl/girl is hot but guy/guy isn’t to so many guys. I figure it’s all sexy play. If I was ever lucky enough to find myself in a situation like this one I’d be swallowing cum and fucking pussy with equal abandon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Grant lee stones addition is right on the money!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Great Story

This story had lots of your signature elements: the humor, the romance, the hot sex, and the bi-male action. I would have liked scene at the end to go just a little farther. You seemed to be drawing parallels between the scene with Mallory, Olivia and Logan; and the scene with Logan, Grant (btw, thank you--ha!) and Mallory.

After Mallory and Olivia make love, I was hoping Mallory would say something like, "Mmm. I guess I do love eating pussy. But I think I need to get fucked by a dick right now."

Logan says, "Any dick?"

Mallory reassures him, "Any."

So, Logan directs Grant to lie down on the ground, and for Mallory to mount him. Mallory does it, but she's clearly disappointed, confused and a bit angry that it's not Logan, who is sprouting major wood, fulfilling her need.

Logan says, "There's an old joke. And it's not that funny a joke. It's goes, what's the difference between a Whore and a Bitch?...A Whore will fuck anyone, and a Bitch will fuck anyone but you."

Mallory increases her pace, riding Grant. She's now angry-fucking him. She spits. "Do you think I'm a Bitch? Is that it?"

Logan laughs, "I'm sorry. No. I didn't mean that. I don't think you're a Whore or a Bitch, Mallory." Then he leans down and intimately whispers in her ear, "What do you think you are?"

Mallory pauses in her fucking, even though Grants hands are at her hips, and he's trying to pull her down again on his shaft. She thinks. Then she says, "I don't know. If I have to say, I guess I would call myself a Slut."

Logan smiles broadly. Mallory likes his reaction and goes back to fucking Grant. Logan, grabs a tube of suntan lotion and begins lubing his cock. He says, "Yeah, you're a Slut. But up here in the deep woods, 'Slut' is short for something more. What is that?"

Mallory's eyes go wide. She swallows and says, "Buttslut."

Logan feigns not hearing her. "What did you say? I could hear you over Grant's groans."

Mallory says loudly, "Buttslut! Hey, your not going to shove your cock in my ass!"

Logan smiles, "I am going to gently press."

"I've never had butt-sex. I'm a virgin back there."

Logan shakes his head, "Oh,I think we both know that you've had toys in your ass before. You like to experiment. You're a wild-child."

Mallory smiles, "Maybe a little."

Logan kneels down behind her, licks from Grant's balls up to Mallory's asshole. Both Grant and Mallory gasp in surprise and then moan.

Grant says, "Do you want me to pull out, man?"

Logan smiles. "Nah. We should get used to how this feels, dude. This is just the first time this will happen. Just go deep and hold still for a second. I'm going to ease in slowly."

Mallory steels herself. She says, "I don't want you to go slowly. If you're going to take my ass, I want it hard and fast."

"Because you're a Slut?"

Mallory proudly proclaims, "Because I'm a Buttslut!" The head of Logan's cock pops into her her ass, and again, Mallory gasps and groans, "Holy shit, that's good."

Logan slides the full length of his cock into Mallory's ass. Grant can feel the head of Logan's clock sliding along the length of his own shaft, through the membrane of skin separating pussy from ass, and then up, just past the head of his cock. They've never officially measured dicks. But Logan a little longer.

Logan says, "But you're not a Whore or a Bitch." And he and Grant start to find a rhythm together alternately filling and easing back, so that Mallory constantly stays filled from one end or the other, sometimes both.

Mallory cums and groans. "I'm not a Whore or a Bitch. I'm a Slut."

Grant says, "Oh man. I'm ready to blow my nut. You ready, Bitch?" He hasn't been paying attention.

Logan says, "Hold that thought, buddy. Let's fill her at the same time." Then he presses in deep, leans over Mallory and whispers, "But you're not anybody's Buttslut, are you." It's a statement, not a question.

Mallory turns her head, so she can see Logan's face. She asks, "Are you staking a claim?"

Logan nods. "I am. Tell Grant that he can come anytime."

Mallory says, "You heard the man. Fuck me. Fill me. Give me all your cum. Bust a nut. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. I'm cumming again. This is a big one! Sh-sh-sh-shit! Do it fuckers! Do it! Now! Fucking NOW!"

Grant explodes deep inside Mallory. Logan can feel each pulse and quiver of his cock, almost as well as when Grant fucks his ass! He can also feel Mallory cum on both of their cocks, her slick wetness running down her thighs, her ass grabbing, almost milking his cock. And he explodes too.

Mallory can feel her insides suddenly warm by a few degrees. And her face becomes even more flushed. Sweat forms on her back and beads pull in the curve of her lower back. She leans down and kisses Grant warmly and passionately.

Grant says, "Wow! That was the best! You're the best. I hope we get to do that again. And maybe trade places."

Mallory says, "Oh, yeah. We'll be doing that again. Lots of times. But whether we trade places or not, that's going to be up to Logan now."

[Hope you don't mind my extended fantasy. I was inspired by your story. I hope you see that as a compliment.]

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another big hit, and a big turn on. I'm not into gay stories usually but this one is great.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
First Bi MMF College friends are guided on an unexpected bi experience .in Group Sex
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories