Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne's climax was sudden, explosive. She stiffened and bucked over Nicole. Then she rolled sideways and was still.

Nicole was painfully aroused. She had no idea how long Anne had toyed with her, but the burning heat was insatiable. She reached down between her own legs and began to stroke her hardened clitoris. There was a contented purr in her ear, as Anne whispered, 'It's so erotic watching you touch yourself. I want to see you climax.'

The gloved hands on her breasts were soft and light, teasing and caressing at the same time. Anne kissed her, whimpering as she tasted her own arousal. Nicole came, releasing the tension violently, intensely. The gloved arms circled her chest, as Anne softly nuzzled her neck.

'You arouse me so much, Nicole, I can't resist you. It's going to be hard to know who is the Mistress.'

'No. I can only submit to you, Mistress. You make me feel things I could never imagine. I have to be yours.'

Anne pulled the sheet over both of them as they held each other and kissed, slowly, gently. It had been a long afternoon.

12