Deeper Release

Story Info
Natalie plays an intense game.
13k words
4.38
144k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers

(Natalie and Pierre are on vacation in Puerto Vallarta, where they play tennis for the right to dictate their evening activities. If you are interested in an earlier story, it is "Such Release".)

Even though you are not fully awake, the images of last night have been awake in your emerging wakefulness, your cock thickening before you are aware of it, pulsing on its side in the warm room. Before opening your eyes, you reach your hands across the wrinkled sheets expecting to find her there, and you are very aware of textures, especially the texture of her flesh. If, like Pierre, the images are floating up more clearly now out of last night's pool of taut limbs and moans, you are anticipating any moment now the sensation of her skin at your fingertips: her hot skin, her caught breath, the moist crevice of her thighs and then the deeper jungle wetness of her aching cunt.

Your fingers feel every little fold of cotton, the contour of the mattress underneath, the coolness of cloth, little microscopic nubs that have been gathering on the surface of the fabric since the condo owners took the sheets from plastic bag. But instead of gratification, he felt chagrin. Finding nothing, he realized Natalie must have gotten up already. He rolled out of bed, and walked to the balcony of their condo naked, his cock slapping semi-hard against his muscular thighs, leaning comfortably behind the stucco half-wall that came up to his hips, a tall figure of a man, fair-haired, bronzed, very fit for his 45 years. The morning that shone down on him was perfect: the blue Pacific stretched away under an even bluer sky, the waves curled to the Puerto Vallarta shore, and below him the beach was dotted with a number and variety of bikinis that he would love to linger over, like a connoisseur studying a wine list, tasting each one in his imagination before plunging into his final choice. Remembering Natalie's face last night, he felt his cock thicken more. Then he saw the note on the kitchen table: "Our tennis game is booked for 11. Be there. Love, your nemesis, N." There was one of those "happy faces" under her initial, "N". He pursed his lips, smiled quickly and looked up at the clock. It was 10:45. He had to hustle.

After rushing down to the tennis courts in the humid Mexican air, he wiped the beads of sweat from his face and looked around to see which court Natalie was on. He had won their matches the first two days, and therefore had also won the "Cup" - which gave him the right to choose and direct the evening's activities. But he wasn't a natural tennis player, unlike Natalie, and he knew that it was only a matter of time before his string of luck was broken. He bounced the head of the racquet on his bent knee while he looked for her.

She was walking toward him purposefully from the backboard where she had been hitting balls. She had seen him first. A patch of sweat stained the front of her halter style tennis dress just below her breasts, and small half-moons of sweat hung under each breast from her exertions. She was all business, neither smiling nor frowning. As she walked, she accentuated the sway of her hips, pushed her chest out so her breasts were rounded under the halter top of her dress. Her nipples were hard under the white material. Her tanned legs, muscular and exquisitely shaped, moved like something from a fashion magazine under the short hem of her tennis dress. Goddddd. Pierre couldn't prevent the bulge growing in his shorts.

She dropped her racquet, and smiled slowly. She did an about-face to bend over and pick it up. Bending from the waist, her legs together, the back of her dress flipping up, he had a superb view of her ass, her bare smooth pussy. She was wearing no panties. The lovely pink petals of her lips were perfectly pursed at the top of her thighs. He groaned. She quickly stood up with her racquet and twirled around, a slight stern smile on her face. "Like the view? Don't get any ideas, buddy boy. I have plans for you. And once I am finished with you on the court today, you'll see what they are."

Pierre just breathed in deeply. She had obviously recovered from the night before, although he thought she would probably never forget the delirium his four hands on her body, his and young Bill's.

He never really had a chance. She had been a tennis player since childhood, and her experience and natural skill just rolled over Pierre's scrambling and natural athleticism. It was straight sets, 6-3, 6-2. Pierre couldn't remember the last time she had won so convincingly.

"God! You killed me today. Well, my sweet wife, I am in your hands. Fair and square." He stood facing her, tall and blond, wavy-haired, smiling honourably in defeat. She smiled, and dropped a tennis ball, deliberately it seemed, so it landed on her toe and bounced a few yards away. "Pick that up, would you?" she said, and looked away, as if her mind was on other things. When Pierre bent up to hand it to her, she was staring at two young men playing a hard game of tennis on the court next to them. She made him wait. Then, instead of taking the ball, she handed him her racquet. "Let's go," she said. "I could use some iced tea. Then lunch."

When they got back to the condo, Natalie walked out onto the balcony, still in her sweaty tennis dress. She turned and faced Pierre, the crowded beach to her back, and undid the halter top, letting it drop to her waist. She craned her neck up, letting the slight breeze cool her. Her breasts lifted as she craned her neck, the sunlight shining on them, so round and soft, the aureoles the size of silver dollars, the nipples just starting to protrude. There was a sheen of sweat that glistened in the shaded light that came in off the ocean and sky.

"So what do you think?" she said, crooking her finger.

He came out, his eyes adjusting to the sunlight, looking down at her breasts rising and falling. "Yes?"

Her tongue peeked out of her lips, running from side to side, her eyelids lowering. She lifted her fingers to her nipples and pulled on them. "Take your cock out, honey."

His eyes settled on hers, and he undid his tennis shorts. He pulled them down over his hips, and the bushy pubic hair emerged, followed by the long, thickening shaft of his cock. As his shorts descended, his cock became fully visible, only semi-hard, long, ridged and veined. His shorts fell to the floor. He watched her fingertips pulling on her nipples, her smile smouldering. His cock twitched into fullness, bobbing up from the side of his thighs, until it stood fully erect, pointing straight out at her. "Stroke it," she said. He closed his fingers over the pale pink shaft, breathing deeply, and started stroking. As each stroke slid toward the head of his cock, the crown shone as it swelled. Then he pulled his fingers back, and the thick hard shaft emerged from his fingers, long and hard.

"Don't stop till I tell you," she said, still pinching and tugging on her nipples with the fingers of one hand. Her other hand lifted the hem of her dress and her fingers splayed over the small tuft of soft hair on her mound, then dipped down on either side of her pussy lips. He couldn't believe she had played their match with no panties. He watched, simply following her commands, at her beck and call. He was enjoying her control, something she rarely asserted. He felt a knot of lust tightening in his stomach. He kept stroking, and in spite of himself he felt his hips start to shift as his arousal increased. Soon a low moan spilled from his mouth, and he spread his feet a little wider. She was breathing more deeply herself, watching him, spreading her legs wider as her fingers pressed harder along the outside of her cuntlips, the swelling pinkness just starting to show for his eyes.

"Shall I keep going?" he asked hoarsely.

"You're not ready to cum now, are you?"

"Well, not quite."

"Good. Then keep it up."

He kept stroking. Soon a drop appeared at the end of his crown, then fell off onto the floor of the balcony. She slid two fingers down along her slit, then inside her vagina, then pulled them out, shining and wet. Behind her, down below, scantily clad men and women were sunbathing, throwing frisbees, walking along the sand. Every once in a while someone would look up and see only her bare back, perhaps the shifting of her shoulders as her hands tugged her nipple or stroked her cunt. No doubt one or two cocks hardened at the sight, letting their imaginations make a movie of the scene the shifting bare back suggested, but a bare back was not an uncommon sight out here, and before long these wishful eyes would shift to other targets on the flesh-filled sand.

She smiled slowly, mischievously. "Almost there, are you?"

He nodded, grunting as he kept stroking. She stretched out her hand, took his wrist. "Okay, that's enough. For now. I want you good and ready. But I want you to finish me. I need to cum. On your knees, please."

He couldn't believe it. "So I can't cum?"

She shook her head. "Not yet, darling. I won the cup, remember?" She leaned forward and tapped his thick hard cock, making it bounce under the pressure of her fingertips.

He dropped to his knees, placing a cushion from the deckchair on the outdoor turf carpeting that covered the balcony. "Yes, I remember."

As he lifted the hem of her dress, nosing toward the pink swelling wetness of her cunt, she leaned back and looked down, smiling, placing her hands wide apart on the railing of the balcony. She spread her legs as he moved closer, and closed her eyes as she felt the first dip of his tongue along her quivering slit. She lifted her bare right foot and found his hard, throbbing cock, playing with it roughly with her toes as he licked her. She felt a thrill of arousal at it all: the sight of him stroking his cock, the feel of the sun and breeze on her back, the eyes on her bare back, and the sense of power, of telling him exactly what to do. "There," she said, "yes there. Use your fingers. Yes up inside. Yes suck on it." He took her clit in his lips and sucked it in, flicking on it gently, sliding two fingers up inside the silky wet velvet of her cunt, massaging her inside. As her toes moved up and down his shaft, she felt the wet flow of his precum cooling on her skin. Her toes caressed his balls, rubbing them to and fro. She exulted in the sensations. From behind, her hips were moving slowly, sinuously, her chest expanding so the muscles on her back rippled sensually. Only a particularly intent pair of eyes would have divined what she was experiencing; eyes belonging to a mind used to attention and study, perhaps some young shy, observant science student, here for spring break, gulping as his hard-on thickened into the sand.

She felt his tongue circle around and around her clit, lifting it. She spread her legs wider, moaning quietly, hoarsely. "Oh yesssssss. Fuck me with your lovely tongue, honey. Come on! Fuck meeeeee."

Her toes on his hard cock were moving it from side to side, grazing the sensitive head, sliding down the hard ridged shaft as he involuntarily began to fuck the air, trying to caress it against her foot. He flicked his tongue over the tip of her clit, then pressed it flat, massaging her clit hard. With his fingertips he spread her wetness up and down her slit, parting her lips, teasing the sensitive skin along her crevice to her ass, tormenting her. She gripped the balcony railing hard, turning her shoulders slightly back and forth, writhing in delight. She was ready, so ready. The sounds of the beach behind her was so arousing, the sounds of his own groaning. Then she moved her foot back to the ground, shuddering, so close.

"Oh yess. yes yes yes yessssssss." He sucked her clit into his mouth, drove his fingers up into her, and she couldn't stop it, the wave of explosive delight that erupted in her, pressing her cunt into his dancing mouth as she gripped the balcony railing and curled inside herself in orgasm. She jerked and spasmed on his mouth, grunting hoarsely, her breasts bouncing. "Oh god," she finally said, looking down at his wet mouth and cheeks, catching sight of his hard cock with its drops of precum shining along the head and shaft. She smiled down. Exhaled deeply. "Mmmmmmmm perfect, baby. I suppose you would like some relief for that?" She lifted her toe and touched the end, watching his cock bob.

"Oh god," he said, "would I!" He moved his hand to his shaft, but she kicked it away playfully.

"Not so fast, my gorgeous tennis bunny. I want you hanging there for a while. Maybe a long while."

He groaned.

And so it went.

They had lunch in the dining patio by the pool. "So this afternoon we'll go to the beach," she said. A good plan, he thought - whatever she wanted.

Back at the condo she held out one of his swimsuits, a red one. "Wear these," she said. But: she had cut out the webbing at the crotch, so that his cock and balls would hang loosely under the thin nylon material. He put them on and tried them out. She moved her hand to his crotch, fondling his cock and balls under the thin material, then released him. "Let's see you walk a bit in those now. Just for effect." Colour rose in his cheeks. When he walked, the sway of his cock showed against the front of the material; when he sat the material bunched up and tightened around his cock and balls, leaving little to the imagination. And of course, now, with the way he was feeling, on the edge of arousal, the swelling of his cock was very obvious. He gulped. Natalie was in "the zone". It only made his cock throb more. He walked out of the condo behind her, their beach gear in the wicker basket.

It was a private beach, reserved only for their resort, which was adults only. She went before him, her string bikini under a loose, sheer baby blue wrap, looking around nonchalantly at the men on the beach, letting her gaze dwell on them as she walked, her sunglasses making her mood a little impenetrable to an observer. And there were observers: the stares that the boys and men returned to Natalie were very blatant, perhaps a little intimidated by her own coolness. They nodded and muttered comments to their pals as she passed. Dark reddish hair to her shoulders, 5'6 of well-sculpted and firm athletic sensuality, Pierre knew she was followed all along the sand by a beachfull of unrestrained fantasies, and he wondered as they walked how many imaginations had sunk their thick cocks into the treasure of her pussy. Pierre noticed her exaggerated sway of her hips, and the way her near-transparent wrap hid nothing. He enjoyed the stares, proud that she was his. He could still catch the odd whiff of her sexual juices on his cheeks and lips. She had told him not to wash it off.

When she saw Debbie and Lara, the two women medical students who were with the four men they had partied with last night, she lifted her hand and waved, her face suddenly animated. They were stretched out on two lounge chairs. A broad smile spread across Natalie's face. "Hi girls," she said. "We missed you last night. Mind if Pierre and I take these chairs beside you?" She slipped her wrap off her shoulders and passed it to Pierre. "Pierre, could you put a couple of lounge chairs out for us? I'll sit beside the girls here, and you can sit opposite me." He felt his cock moving loosely under the thin material of his swimsuit. She lifted her eyes mischievously over the tops of her sunglasses to explain to the girls, flirtatiously. "I just like to have him somewhere I can enjoy his gorgeous body. I'm sure you can understand that, can't you girls?" The two women giggled and looked over at Pierre as he moved the lounge chairs in position and stood up, his semi-hard cock bouncing slightly against the front of the nylon material, slight colour appearing in his cheeks.

Debbie, the taller of the two, a lithe blonde with small breasts and lovely slender legs, looked up at Pierre over the tops of her sunglasses, letting her eyes glide down his chest and firm stomach where his fair body hair thickened toward his crotch, her eyes finally stopping there for a few seconds. She gave a quiet whistle. "Oh yeah! I can see why you would want to keep him in your sights." Then Debbie looked over at Natalie and gave another whistle. "And I'm sure he feels the same, looking at you, Natalie. Very sexy. You go, girl! I'm going to wear my thong tomorrow."

Natalie smiled back, and ran her fingers just under the string of her thong at the waist, adjusting it slightly, pulling the fabric even tighter against her crotch. Pierre gulped, seeing the fabric stretch across the shape of her pussy lips. The smaller woman, Lara, the quieter one, said nothing, but openly stared. She was petite, in contrast to Debbie, also a blonde, but with very full, almost pouting breasts, a very cute petite body. Natalie sat down. She held the tanning lotion out to Pierre, smiling wickedly as she rolled over. She untied the string that held her bikini top in place, placing her hands under her cheek and turning her head sideways. "Grease me up, honey."

Debbie looked over at Lara and raised her eyebrows, then let her eyes follow Pierre's hands as they applied the lotion up and around Natalie's shoulders. Natalie was just smiling, her eyes closed. Pierre's hands kneaded her flesh, moving down her back, then sliding his hand down to her waist, where his fingers pushed around the thin band of material at the top of her thong. He swirled his fingers over her buttocks. She sighed and uttered a low moan, parting her legs just slightly. Meanwhile, Pierre's cock was hard, its shape outlined against the thin nylon of his swimsuit. He was keeping his legs together. His hands slid down the backs of her thighs, down her calves, and then back up.

"I don't want any sunburn on the inside of my thighs, now, Pierre. Make sure you do a good job." He complied, by sliding some oil over the soft skin of her inner thighs, right up to her pussy. The other two women were reading their magazines, glancing over frequently, licking their lips and smiling.

Natalie then lifted her head, onto her elbows, letting her breasts hang free as she bent up from the waist, feeling secure that there were only these other two women here to see her bare breasts. Pierre watched Lara's eyes zero in on his wife's luscious breasts, and the telltale hard nipples. His mouth went dry. Natalie was enjoying herself, and knew very well that Pierre's cock would be hard. She knew Pierre got a charge out of watching her tease women. "Pierre," she said, "I think these girls could use the same treatment. A good, careful application of sunscreen. What do you think, ladies? Debbie? Lara? I would hate to see you burnt, and as you see, Pierre has excellent technique."

Pierre had a quick intake of breath. He wondered how far Natalie was going to take this.

Lara looked over at her a little guiltily, but Debbie, more confident, had no hesitation. "Oh of course we would, wouldn't we, Lara?" Lara nodded, looked up at Pierre, her eyes inexorably drawn to his crotch, and then smiled sweetly. Maybe she was even blushing. She turned onto her back, and undid the knot on her bikini top. Debbie followed suit. Pierre just watched, his mouth going dry, realizing that it would be impossible to hide the raging hard-on in his shorts. Fortunately, they were on their stomachs.

He applied the lotion to the two women, kneeling between them. Every few seconds he would look over at Natalie, who was leaning up on her elbows, watching. He had never seen such a playful, wicked smile on her face. He smiled back and blew her a kiss. He made sure she saw him kneading their flesh attentively, sensually, urging from the two other women occasional low whimpers, followed by nervous giggles. "Oh yes, Pierre," Debbie said every once in a while as he touched somewhere on her lower back, or the back of her upper thigh, "there is a sore spot right there, a little harder, please." She made sure he did this right at the base of her right buttock. Debbie was obviously into the spirit of the situation, playing along with Natalie. Lara was simply quieter, a little more nervous, but just as ready to move her legs apart a little as Pierre slid the lotion up the backs of her thighs.

wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers