Dee's Bisexual Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was stroking at a steady pace, but I wanted faster and told her to go faster, to make me cum. At the speed she was moving her hand, Dee had to pull back to just beyond the end of my cock to keep her lips from getting bruised. This left me looking at her beautiful eyes filled with a primal lust, mouth open, her tongue eagerly awaiting the arrival of the first drop as Karen sucked at her nipple.

"Ohh God...I want to...Cum!" I panted.

"Yessss!" Dee hissed back. "Shoot your hot thick cum in my mouth. I want you to fill my mouth. Shoot your jism all over me! Shoot your jism... let me drink you...drink your cum..."

Karen chimed in with "That's it...tell him...I'm going to suck your wet cunt while you swallow his cum...suck you and make you wet and horny again. I want your slick cum on my face while he shoots his load in your mouth... your wet juice, his cum, all over us..."

"Ohh, NOW!" I shouted, "I gonna...CUM...NOW...CUM!"

I felt a surge well up inside me, a rush of cum flowed from the end of my cock into Dee's open mouth. She moved forward against the torrent, taking me into her mouth. Karen held on to my cock, holding her hand in one place while I bucked and worked more cum into Dee's hot mouth. Dee was wimpering and moaning as I shot another flood into her mouth, my cock twitching and throbbing. Another pulse exited my cock into her mouth. I could feel the warmth of my cum still in Dee's mouth, exciting me. Karen pulled my cock from Dee's mouth, jacking me off onto her tits, while her voice dripped with lust,

"Cum on her tits...yeah...all over her tits...make her your wet little slut..."

Dee grabbed Karen's head and pulled her down for a kiss, cum dribbling from the one corner of her mouth. As they kissed, more cum leaked past their lips, as Karen rubbed my cock over my her tits. As they parted, I heard them both swallow, Karen pulling Dee up from the bed to wipe the cum from her face with my softening cock, which Karen then sucked into her mouth. I collapsed on the bed and watched as they both licked each other off, and started touching and caressing each other. Needless to say, this was a great night.

12