Defiance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't..." he swallowed and tried again. "It isn't supposed to be a bribe. I heard Christian talking, telling who ever would listen to him what he had done to you. I knew someone would suffer his displeasure after what the baron's bastard did to him. I promised my self I would try to help that unfortunate person. Truthfully if I had known –"he gestured uselessly at the blind one. "The food is little or nothing but I honestly have nothing else to offer."

The creature twisted his head at an odd angle that no human would find comfortable. "Come back to see me tomorrow." He said, it was not so much a request as it was an order. Tanis didn't say anything more; he could not find his tongue.

**************************************

Light fingers traced circles over his back and between his shoulder blades, causing Tate to shift slightly, still half a sleep as he became aware of the feather light sensations running across his body. A warm hand closed over his waist as the other caressed the back of his neck. He smiled as the hand reached up and began to play with his hair. "You're supposed to be keeping your hands to your self." Tate said, unsuccessfully trying to sound irritated.

"Then you should have slept with your shirt on."

"It was too hot; I'm not used to such heat."

A hand reached over his chest and tweaked his nipple playfully. "Excuses Shantran, they bore me."

"I've noticed." The hand moved lower, sliding over his stomach and down towards the band of his thin hoses. "What are you doing Lukas?"

His ear was enveloped in hot wetness as Lukas nibbled softly at his lobe. "I was hoping to arouse you enough that you might allow me to ravish you. Is it working?"

"No!"

The hand moved lower, down into his light cotton trousers. He felt a dry chuckle in his ear. "It feels like its working." Tate let out a loud gasp, unable to stop him self from bucking forward. "Do you want me to stop? No? I didn't think so. So then little Shantran, have you ever been with a man?" He pressed his finger into Tate's mouth. "Suck," he said breathlessly. Lost in the bliss of the moment Tate did as he was bid. A moment later Lukas pulled his hand away and Tate felt pressure against his small hole. "Relax," Lukas commanded gently as he pushed in all the way to his knuckle, all the while keeping up a steady motion of Tate's dick. "So tight, so I suppose that answers my question for me, but then I did already know that didn't I?" Tate jumped as the light material of his trousers were ripped open. He felt cold liquid pressed against his hole followed shortly by another finger. He let out a loud gasp, not resisting as Lukas positioned Tate's leg up over his powerful thigh."Last chance Shantran; do you want me to stop?"

"I, God's I, yes, stop, stop now!"

"Are you sure?"

Tate couldn't think straight. The wonderful feelings running through his body seemed to be sapping away all of self restraint. Suddenly he couldn't understand why he was so averse to being touched. He'd been with women before and the truth was he had never felt nearly as wonderful or overwhelmed by any of them. The other man seemed to have his best interests at heart, he certainly wasn't Christian. He wasn't controlling or violent, he wasn't trying to force Tate into something he didn't want.

He heard an amused snort in his ear. "By the gods Tate you think far too much! Yes or no man, but tell me quickly, I'm only mortal after all!"

In answer Tate lifted his laced hands over the elder mans neck and positioned his head backwards. Lucas took up the invitation instantly and pressed his lips firmly but gently against Tate's. He shifted slightly and Tate felt the blunt end of Lucas's cock pressing against his hole. With lips firmly latched onto the half-bloods Lucas pressed forward, forcing his tool into and past Tate's opening.

It hurt more than Tate expected it to but Lucas was slow and gentle. With one hand he continued working the smaller mans dick whilst he moved the other slowly up and down Tate's stomach, caressing his skin tenderly whilst he whispered quiet endearments into his mouth. He broke their kiss abruptly and positioned him self closer to Tate's back. His hand latched onto the younger mans leg as he forced Tate to open them further apart. The half-blood let out a small grunt when Lukas pushed the rest of the way into him but he didn't try to push him away.

They stayed as they were for what felt like a long time as Lucas allowed Tate the time he needed to adjust to having Lucas's large tool inside of him. Eventually the elder man began to move slowly in and out of Lukas and soon the pain was replaced with a feeling unlike any he had ever experienced. It came as a shock to him when he realised that he was the one making the loud moaning noises. He tried to quieten him self down but the things he was feeling were almost too much for him to bear. His orgasm was almost painful in its intensity and as he shot forward Lucas began to speed up behind him. He pounded into Tate's exhausted form before shooting his seed deep inside the younger man. He fell forward onto Tate's back and chuckled into his hair. "I knew you'd let me ravish you eventually." He said, gloating only a little.

12