Deidre in the Islands Ch. 15

Story Info
The talent show.
5.6k words
4.16
35.5k
2

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Janine's pelvis was sore on the inside from the pounding she had taken with the double penetration and from the ministrations of the horny women who followed them. Her only regret was that she had not taken a third man in her mouth but if she had done that, she wouldn't have been able to cry out when she came and it was kind of fun to let herself go in front of a crowd. When it was over, she could barely walk and one of the women, not the short one and not the tall one but the one in between who had started by sucking on her left breast, had taken her up to her room, assisted by a friendly man in the crowd who had watched them through it all. The woman draped Janine's arm over her shoulders and half carried her, while the man put his hand between her legs and lifted, steadying her with his hand grasping her breast. He also copped feels of the woman carrying Janine whenever he could.

After a late afternoon nap to sleep off her post-orgasmic drowsiness, Janine felt rested but still sore and depleted, so she thought she would take it easy on herself that night. She would take in a show and keep her pussy to herself tonight. Let it rest for a while. Same for her ass but she wasn't planning to give that up again, at least any time soon, after the pounding she had just had.

Thursday was talent show night, where guest who volunteer and some of the staff perform for the crowd! This year they called it "Follies of 1985!" and it was going to be great, judging from what they had already seen of the resort's talent pool -- the special preview of the burlesque revival show on Tuesday, two nights before. Of course, that had been a well-rehearsed professional production, with the cast doing these performances at Iznoma Hedonia to prepare for touring and the big time, eventually opening on the Great Pink Way (porn's equivalent of the Great White Way, the theater district off Broadway, and rumored to be somewhere in Roselawn, Illinois). The talent show would be different, with each guest's and staff act featuring what they do best. But since Iznoma Hedonia attracted many professional strippers and porn stars, the talent show should be just as good!

Marjorie came by Janine's room and tapped softly on the door. Janine, still nude, went to the open the door and Marjorie seemed surprised to see her -- even though she had knocked! "I thought you would still be asleeping," Marjorie explained, her English sometimes slipping. "I heard you took double penetration and then many girls. Did you come many times like they say?" Marjorie giggled because she knew exactly what that experience felt like.

"Oh yeah," Janine assured her. "And I'm sore down there because I came so much! But my asshole isn't sore -- it took a big prick but he was long and not wide and it wasn't stretched so bad -- not like last night!" Janine was referring to how Deidre used a strap-on on her the night before. "I just got up and I'm hungry! Want to go to La Diva?"

"Yes. Is it not great to be fucked like that good in the ass with a prick that a woman is using -- who knows well how to use it?" Marjorie asked, with a grin on her face, referring to Deidre's predilection for a strap-on. Obviously, this was a scene that Marjorie, as Deidre's frequent bed partner, knew very well. Marjorie had sat down on the bed where Janine had been sleeping minutes before. There was something erotic about the voluptuous eastern European, low-hanging breasts swinging loose in the gauzy muslin top tied around her chest and knotted between her tits to form a totally ineffective bra, sitting on an unmade, mussed bed, as if she belonged there. Then Marjorie remembered that Janine had asked her a question but Janine had gone back to the conversation about Deidre's strap on.

"I still wish you could have been there," Janine chided Marjorie. "I was so scared! But after it was over and my butt was reamed out, I realized how much fun I had! That's why I didn't mind doing the 'DP' this afternoon but it wore me out! Let's go eat. Then you can tell me about who you fucked today!" Marjorie was the resort's professional pity fucker, the girl who makes sure that guests who aren't getting any get taken care of before the end of the week, so they'll go home on Saturday telling everyone what a good time they had. Usually the reasons were that the guest (usually a man but sometimes a girl) was too shy, overweight (or thought they were), or too young and inexperienced and just didn't know how to accept and enjoy an attempted seduction. (Marjorie thought 18 was much too young to do anything else but have sex with multiple partners, so that by the time someone turned 20 they would be good at it. She believed that school was a distraction from this all-important social skill.)

As a result, Marjorie spent a lot of her time from Wednesdays through Friday coaching shy, moderately overweight people on how to put out and how to take it. The results were often spectacular and more than one heavy-set guest had found his match with a heavy-set girl on the lawn or at the pool of Iznoma Hedonia, inspired by their new-found liberation to ripple sensuously in public. Just in case they got carried away, a certain percentage of rooms at Iznoma Hedonia had exceptionally sturdy frames, reinforced with steel, and these were usually assigned discreetly to particularly heavy guests, without them knowing it. It paid off, because the heavier guests usually preferred to do their fucking in the privacy of their rooms because of body image issues. One month, when there were several guests like that at the resort who stayed on vacation for a second week, and the skinny guests had got caught up in their excitement so much there was suddenly a fad at the resort for big sex, doing it and watching it! That lasted six weeks, as each new wave of guests saw how much fun they were having. Several beds got broken from the combined weight and the guests who were reassigned to these special rooms had to be told why. Then the fad died down as the peak vacation season drew to a close and the skinny guests went back to fucking each other during the off season. The following year, the staff noticed that a disproportionate number of new guests who were making reservations at the start of the new season were heavy-set and came from the same towns and states, and almost always asked ahead of time for the numbers of those special rooms.

Marjorie gave Janine's pussy a look that showed what kind of eating she had in mind. "I am also hungry," she said, nonspecifically, "so let's go to La Diva!"

La Diva was the most formal of the restaurants on the resort side of Iznoma Hedonia, which meant that loincloths, at least, were required, although tops were optional. Thursday night was Balls Night at La Diva and the special menu appropriately featured meatballs, gnocchi, kibbe, gyoza, steamed dumplings, pyrogies, and many other delicious, round or elliptical chewy foods. These were often served with sausages or thick asparagus and many featured a cream sauce. Marjorie ate with gusto. Janine was a bit put off because the menu items didn't go together particularly well.

Then came a real treat: Marjorie and Janine caught a glimpse across the room of the famous Charlene! one of the world's most famous strippers! There had been rumors that she was coming to stay a while as a guest at Iznoma Hedonia! Charlene used to work at Deidre's club in Los Angeles and the two women were good friends. Charlene was probably staying for a long time, as she was older than the other girls and very successful: she had made as much money taking her clothes off as sleeping with rich boyfriends! Her exploits were immortalized in the critically-acclaimed literary porn masterpiece "Charlene on the Streets", which Janine considered a classic of the picaresque exhibitionistic genre. Charlene also makes a cameo appearance in "Emily's Enterprise", where she pulls down the panties of the reluctant exhibitionist-entrepreneur! That Charlene! You never know what she will do or where she will turn up next!

The talent show took place in the same ballroom as the Tuesday burlesque show. Eventually, Deidre was going to renovate the ballroom into a special auditorium, with terraced seating on long sofas and loveseats so guests could spread out, lie down, and copulate if they wanted. For now, though, it was typical ballroom seating around tables, with staff bringing around complimentary Iznoma Hedonia "cream pies", the thick, salty, slippery-feeling rum drink that was the house specialty. Marjorie sat to the left next to Janine, who scooted her chair back a little and put her bare feet up on the chair next to her on the right, since it was empty.

The women from the swimming pool, who had ravished her after the double penetration earlier in the day, took a table nearby and waved! They were nude but Marjorie and Janine, having just dined at La Diva, had their loincloths on.

The lights dimmed and a spotlight shown on the stage as the master of ceremonies came out: Carlos!, who seemed to be every woman's sexual initiation to Iznoma Hedonia, as far as Janine could tell. In his charming accent, Carlos introduced the evening, thanked the guests performers in advance for being brave, and complimented the beauty of every woman guest and the virility of every man guest, all in less than two minutes.

The first act was a well-known stripper who was trying out a new act involving a bright red cowgirl outfit and lariat! It was a very cute outfit, with her abundant boobs spilling over the top of the tight leather vest with all that fringe flying while she gyrated. When the time came to break out of the vest, at the beginning of the second song, she just pulled it open because it was held by just two snap fasteners. The crowd roared to see her all-natural bosom swing free! (Of course the crowd was mostly naked themselves, but as always it was the enticement more than the display that was arousing.) As she spun the rope over her head, her boobs bounced enticingly. Her fringed panties broke away in the crotch, like a pair of miniature chaps, leaving her pussy exposed while she leaped in and out of the twirling loop, raising and lowering it around her curvaceous body. It was a fun act and no one in the audience doubted that when this feature dancer went back to her home club she was going to get a lot of bills stuffed in her garters for it!

The second act was even better. It was a mime act. The blond nurse, who had treated Janine's pussy that fateful morning and painted her before the costume party, had traded her trademark cap for a bowler hat, with her hair tucked up into it, and white face makeup but kept her trademark white stockings. She was paired with the masseuse, who wore the same hat, covering her tucked-up chestnut brown hair, and white face but black stockings. Each of them had rouged their pussy, so between their legs they had the same red highlights to attract the eye! Through clever body paint, slightly taller shoes, and perspective by having her stand slightly in front of the nurse when they were side-by-side, they made themselves look like identical twins! Their act was very original -- it involved a mirror with no glass and one girl miming the reflection of the other as she masturbated, until the supposed image jumped out of the frame and started licking the "real" girl's cunt! When it was all over, the cuntlicker hopped back through the mirror and the act ended with the reflection illusion being restored. Very artistic!

It went on like this for almost an hour! Some guest performers sang and danced, some stripped, others (always guys) told jokes (usually lame -- the audience didn't much like naked standup comics but they kept coming up anyway). Then there was an intermission.

Janine and Marjorie got up to refresh their drinks and greet the bisexual ladies at the other table. Janine spotted Charlene again -- beautifully tanned with light highlights in her brown hair -- moving around the ballroom to position herself at the front, off to the side. She was going to perform tonight! How exciting! Janine would get a chance to see the best strip act in the world! This was something she had looked forward to for a long time!

Drinks were served and then everyone got back to their seat for the second set of acts. The lights dimmed and Janine noticed that Marjorie had scooted her chair forward to be right next to Janine. Moments later, Janine felt a hand on her left leg, just above the knee. She didn't mind.

The first act in the second half was a new stripper who was just learning to pole dance. In 1985, pole dancing looked like it was going the be the next big thing and so Deidre had had a temporary brass pole installed off to the side of the stage, but since the ceiling was high it had to be secured by a cross bar to the wall. This wasn't ideal but it was tall enough for a stripper to show her stuff without hitting her head. This dancer had just worked out an act since she came to Iznoma Hedonia and she was nervous about trying it in front of an audience for the first time.

Janine felt the hand move up her thigh. She parted her legs slightly. Her loincloth fell between them. The hand went under the loincloth.

The stripper danced a little, peeled off her top and then her bottom, and mounted the pole. When her crotch touched the metal, she pulled back quickly the first few times, almost as if the pole was hot. Then she rubbed herself on it and curled her leg and twirled on the pole, did it in the other direction and with the other leg, then climbed halfway up the pole using her legs while bending her torso back and jutting her breasts out, and then spun as she corkscrewed down the pole, in a move that seemed impossible! Then suddenly her hips bucked and she came crashing down the remaining distance, which fortunately was only about a foot and a half! She lay there for a while, moving jerkily as she fought to regain control. The dancer had given herself a completely unexpected and unwanted orgasm on the pole! In her inexperience, she had not learned how to pole dance without overstimulating her genital contact points! Janine could see how it might happen! Strippers almost never climax during a performance and when they do it is a very unnerving experience because they lose the beat of the music. The woman seemed terribly embarrassed and ran off stage, face bright red, as the audience laughed!

The next performer, a handsome, distinguished-looking man, was caught off guard when the orgasmic dancer couldn't finish her act. He was only half dressed in his "Masterpiece Theater" costume when Carlos called him up but he strode up to the microphone anyway, without his pants, and proceeded to recite "Beverly Bottomley", the always-popular classic of rural sexuality, in a magisterial voice to the appreciative audience.

Janine felt the hand resting on her crease. She bent her knees and opened her lap up. The hand under her loincloth had pulled it aside and her bare pussy was visible from the left side.

The next act was something most of the crowd had never seen before -- a Japanese rope bondage act! A handsome, muscular Japanese samurai-looking man named Ramapo was the fetish artist -- experienced in the ways of the rope! He was dressed in a beautiful embroidered robe that looked like a kimono. A sturdy table was onstage and behind it was a baggage cart, the kind hotels use. He bowed to the audience and in broken English called for a volunteer from the audience. The spotlight searched the crowd.

Suddenly Janine felt the hand in her crotch grab her pussy! She yelped from surprise at the unexpected grope! Her cry drew the attention of the spotlight grip! As if by prearrangement, the bright light was turned on her! Marjorie -- who had swiftly removed her invading hand and was now pointing her finger at Janine! The crowd applauded this brave volunteer, not knowing that she had been pushed into it, and Janine, suddenly on the spot in front of the audience, felt obligated to go through with it!

With knees shaking, she walked up to the stage, her lovely bare breasts swaying in the spotlight and stood next to a low table, directly in front of the intimidating Ramapo himself! She whispered to him, "Do you speak English? Will you understand me if what you are going to do pushes me beyond my limits?" Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a hotel baggage cart next to the stage but didn't give it a thought.

"Believe me, you'll enjoy this!" he replied, in a strong accent that was not Japanese, except for the native Japanese people who came from New York. "I got it straight out of 'The Kinsey Report'!"

In a stage Japanese accent, he told Janine in front of the audience to take off her loincloth, which she did, standing there naked (and delectable). Then the true artistry began. Janine was surprised! The ropes were very soft and comfortable! She had expected rope burn and constricted limbs but these ropes were almost soothing as they restrained her. He worked quickly, binding her arms behind her and to one another and then criss-crossing the rope over her tits to make a rope bra that pushed her up and held her spectacular boobs high and hanging way out! With Janine's C-cup tits and big pink areolas, the effect was lovely, as if her breasts were ripe fruit hanging from a tree. Janine was surprised that it did not feel bad at all to be bound that way, either! Then Ramapo had her get up on the table, lifting and rolling her freely, because she did not have use of her arms, and in the process touching her in many places unlikely to provide the leverage he needed when all he had to do was use the rope. Sitting her on the edge of the table, Ramapo tied more rope around her legs and thighs and did something involving many knots that she couldn't see because it was all behind her back.

He produced a stubby little dildo in his hand. "Now we're going to try a little gag, so suck on this like you really love it!" Ramapo instructed her. Janine misunderstood him. She thought that he meant a gag, like in a joke! She was totally unprepared, then, when he pulled the straps bunched up in his palm around her head and gagged her mouth! Then he put a blindfold on her. She hadn't expected that, either! She struggled against the rope but she was firmly bound! He tipped her backward but didn't let her fall, pulled on some ropes and suddenly her legs were bent at the hip and knee, spread wide, and showing everything she had! With no discomfort and maximum leverage, he lifted her by one set of ropes and rolled her over so that he could make a series of knots up her back and loop two sets of rope under her butt, almost like a sling, leaving her crotch spread and completely exposed in front but supporting her firmly and comfortably under her delectable bubble butt.

She didn't mind being bound -- it was actually fun! -- but she thought being gagged, and blindfolded too, was beyond her limits and she tried to tell him that but he was spinning her around too much to pay attention. Finally, she heard the sound of wheels and felt herself being lifted up by what seemed to be more than one person, one of whom was taking advantage of the opportunity to fondle her. Then she seemed to be hanging and swinging, back and forth like on a playground swing, except that she was bound with ropes and showing her tits and pussy to the world!! And yet she was perfectly comfortable, because the ropes carried the weight and made a perfect sling under her ass and the tension from being bound was distributed evenly and comfortably all over her body!

It took her a minute to figure it all out. She must be suspended from the cross-pole of the baggage cart, where clothes are normally hung, and she was swinging in the space where luggage would be stacked! That made sense! The resort had lots of baggage carts with heavy frames and they could support a lot more weight than just a bound and trussed girl. She could feel herself swinging back and forth, front to back, and she liked it! Then someone -- it had to be Ramapo -- patted her on the ass to stop her swinging for a minute and dangled a rope between her legs in front. She could feel that something metal was at the end but once it dropped the object hung below her legs and all that she could feel directly was the rope, positioned right between her pussy lips and running over her clit. Ramapo then instructed her to try to get out of her rope bondage! She struggled and strained but it was no use! She was held firmly but without discomfort -- she wasn't going anywhere! This made her feel hot!

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12