Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

“It’s okay, sweet Dee Dee, just let me hold you,” he said soothingly, slipping off his loafers and undoing his belt. Rolling to one side, he stripped off his pants and underwear, revealing his erect penis. From my position on my back, I glanced up at him in the gloom as he climbed to his knees between my spread legs, unable to draw my eyes from his magnificent maleness. My breath caught in my throat as I very tentatively reached with both hands to grasp him, the third penis I’d touched in my life. I immediately compared him to Frank. My husband is shorter…not as thick, and softer, less firm.

Jack groaned as my smooth fingers closed around his hardness, and the circumcised head pulsed in delight as my hands moved in tandem to further excite him. I reached down with one palm and cradled his large scrotum in one hand, lustfully imagining the chaos that its fertile, seedy contents would cause in my fecund womb. Then I moved that hand back to his long member, once again stroking the soft skin covering its iron-like substrate. A drop of liquid formed at the shiny, helmeted end and coated one thumb. I embarrassedly wiped it on one of my nipples, still hesitant to engage in the unfamiliar act of tasting cum. I again beckoned him down to me, wanting so badly to feel his body pressing against me. He embraced me and placed his legs between mine, which I closed around him to feel the now-familiar buzzing throb that precedes my ultimate passion. His rigid, palpitating member pushed hard onto my soft tummy as his hot sack made contact with my engorged clit. We held one another, kissing and slowly rocking against one another, undulating like two, slow seaborne mammals engaged in a precoital ballet.

If Jack had touched my cunt with his cock – yes, I now thought of it as his cock – I would have been lost. I would have thrown my legs wide open to have him fill me to my depths. I would have accepted cups full of his hot seed and joyfully become pregnant. I would have had his love child, because at that moment Iwanted to. The world had changed irrevocably for me in less than an hour, and my overly romantic imagination would have borne the consequences, their severity be damned. But, thanks to our…our intelligence, he was probably as fearful of that as was I. We looked one another in the eye when breaking from a breathy kiss…and I knew immediately what I would do.

“Please lie on your back, darling,” I whispered, which he did. I kissed down his body, as I’d seen done in so many “R” movies before the sex scenes faded to black, and began nibbling softly at his cock. I licked from the base to the head and, capturing the glans with my lips, gently rolled his balls in one hand. Oh, hisballs! I was becoming so naughty when thinking of – now touching – Jack’s parts, as I drooled as much saliva as I could on him, increasing the speed of my hand as I progressed. I’m not an experienced fellatrix. Since Frank doesn’t like to eat me, I’ve not sucked him much, and never have I swallowed his semen. But I wanted to with Jack. Though I remembered him saying that I had a very small mouth, I desperately wanted to learn to please him, even though it seemed impossible for me to take all of his length and girth. But, he would learn to love my lips, my full, pouty lips.

I slowly took as much of his cock as I could, stretching my lips around the head, which felt huge as it touched the top of my throat. I have a tolerant gag reflex, however, and it caused little discomfort. I tried pushing further, but to no avail. I therefore began a slow up and down movement, leaking saliva as I withdrew each time, and licked rapidly around his corona with my tongue. He moaned as I increased my speed and I reached blindly up toward him to place my fingers in his mouth. My streams of saliva were now constant, and his hips flexed slightly with each of my shallow plunges. My hand slid up and down the ample portion of his cock that was beyond my oral pleasuring, and his increased groans indicated that I was pleasing him ecstatically. Finally, he gasped, “Oh, Dee Dee…I’m…gonna’…cum…Dee Dee!” And I sped up my movements, sucking much harder now, savagely demanding that he find relief in my hot mouth.

He responded to my oral demands. With one final thrust of his hips, he growled, “Dee Dee…Dee Dee, oh…Dee Dee…yeah…oh…so good!…so good!…Dee Dee!” as jets of his creamy, hot seed shot into my vacuuming mouth, spurring me to swallow cum for the first time in my life as his sperm shot forth from his loins. I sucked him dry, voraciously eating his life-giving nectar as if it were the only sustenance I’d ever known. His viscous cream was savory, tangy, and – because it was Jack’s – delicious, as I relished his taste. I continued to slowly stroke his softening member as he spewed his last drops, gathering them atop my fist ‘til there were no more. I then looked at him and, smiling wickedly, licked those drops from my hand. I’d become so lewd.

Jack left perhaps an hour later, after he’d agreed to see Frank and I at our place on Saturday about our remodeling project. I watched him enter his car from the office window, with tears welling up as I already missed him, and felt dull, aching pangs deep inside.

When he drove away I knew what I must do. I quickly phoned for a next day appointment with my gynecologist – a woman friend of both Mandy’s and mine – to be fitted for a diaphragm and for a prescription for birth control pills. I was taking no chances, though this doctor knew of Frank’s sterility yet was discreet enough to maintain a professional confidence.

I also phoned Jack’s personal physician, retrieving the number from his patient profile, and requested an immediate faxed copy of his medical records, since – I said – Mr. Taylor was to undergo dental surgery. Though thoroughly captivated by – no, obsessed with – Jack’s entire person, I wanted to be sure that my health was safe with him.

That night Frank agreed to a Saturday morning meeting with Jack, enthused that we might get started on our project, though obviously for different reasons than I. As Frank watched TV, I retired to the bathroom to trim my pubic patch a bit more, especially around my opening. I wanted to avoid mouthing more unappetizing pubic hair. I then masturbated to a ferocious orgasm as I visualized my darling Jack tonguing me. I later told Frank that less hair made me feel more sexy.

Though I happily looked forward to seeing Mr. Taylor, the designer, for his Friday dental appointment, I lustfully counted the minutes ‘til the weekend to see Jack, my new boyfriend. No, my…lover.

This is the first chapter of Deirdre’s slow progress toward sexual “liberation.” Please let us know what you think by voting and sending feedback. Many thanks.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers