Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers

I stood at the foot of the bed, cupping my firm breasts with both hands, and asked, "Is this what you saw all those years, Billy? Hmmm? Nice, huh! 34Cs," I teased, tweaking my pink nipples hard for him. "Mmmm, your big hands are gonna' squeeze 'em, then you're gonna' suck 'em an' make me all hot!" I hissed, as he groaned and rolled onto one side. "An' look at this!" I said, lifting one leg to plant my foot on the bed and splay open my shaven cunt, stroking it with two fingers. "You're gonna' fuck my pussy...so hard! You're gonna' put your big dick in me an' fill me up with your cum, huh!" I muttered, salaciously. "Show me what you did when you watched me through my bedroom window, Billy! Yeah...yeah...jack off for me! Ooh, that's it!" I murmured, parting my cunt lips with two fingers and tormenting the poor boy beyond wit's end as his hand slid compliantly up and down his shaft. Thor had followed us upstairs and now boldly pushed a wet nose into my butt, snorting loudly, as if wanting us to get on with the show. Responding to his moist hint, I climbed onto the bed, straddling the Great Dane's young master and feeling the delight of that first flash of heat as the skins of two naked, horny bodies slide against one another for the first time.

I sat on Billy's upper thighs, slowly jacking his cock from base to tip, which was oozing clear liquid. "Mmmm, Billy, you're so big! You wanna' cum in me?" I cooed, smiling, rubbing his cock head inside my dripping inner lips and pulling it out to fist him with my juices. He began whining, wheedling, begging without words, for completion. "You've gotta' tell me what you want, Billy! An' call me 'Dee Dee' when we're fucking, 'cos I like that," I whispered, immediately making him a surrogate for Jack. "C'mon, Billy! Call me Dee Dee!" I rasped, gruffly, leaning down to squash my breasts on his chest and jerk his cock roughly with my hand.

"Aaaangghhh! Dee Dee!" he groaned, and began squirting long ropes of cum onto his belly as I pulled on him. "Dee Dee!...Dee Dee!...Dee Dee!" he cried as his navel filled with his virile liquid. "Gawwd! Oh, shit! Sorry...Dee Dee!" he whimpered, as his load dribbled down off one hip to the sheets.

"S'okay, sweetie. Dee Dee wants to taste ya'!" I said, leaning down and opening my lips to scoop as much of his clear, white seed into my mouth as I could. He tasted so fresh...so young. And, his cock hadn't gone down. "Mmmm, Billy...you may be quick...but, ooh, you're all ready for me again!" I beamed, marveling at his youthful stamina.

I pulled him atop me, delighting in his heavy weight, which he tried to lighten by remaining propped on his elbows. I hunched at him desperately, leaking juice all over his thighs, and, finally, my pussy made contact with his glans. Pulling my cum-soaked tongue from his sweet mouth and clutching at his back, I groaned in his ear, "Ooohh, Billy, fuck me now. Just fuck me...please!" I grasped his thick cock and placed it inside my swollen lips, and he took my breath away by ramming it into my sopping vagina. I spread my legs widely, lifting my knees high, and he groaned as he slammed into me to my cervix. I know I was smiling ecstatically, with closed eyes, as I very slowly moved against him, grinding my clit against his pubic bone. After two dozen such movements he came again, crying softly in my ear as his big body shuddered to release another torrent of hot, youthful cum, this time deeply inside me. "Oooh, baby...you'reso fast!" I gasped, holding him still against my flattened breasts.

"Aww, Gawwd, Dee Dee!" he whined, "I'm so sorry! This is like a dream to me! All those years of seein' you an'...an' now I'm here...an'with you...an'...an'...I just can't help it".

"Ssshh, sweetie," I whispered. We've got lotsa' time. Nobody's gonna' be here for hours! If at all! Now, wait a sec an' I'll help you," I murmured, sliding out from under him and rolling him over onto his back. I slipped my hand around his sloppy cock, which was still half-erect, and jacked him for a few moments, using his cum as lubricant. Ah, youth! I thought, as his shaft responded immediately to my strokes. I looked at its unblemished perfection. Almost the length and thickness of Jack's, I mused, as my fist slid up to grasp the head, again getting red from its diet of healthy blood. Then I dropped my open mouth to the glans and breathed on it hotly, looking up into Billy's eyes wantonly as my tongue slid around the corona. He moaned, closed his eyes, gritted his teeth, and thrashed his head back and forth fitfully as I mouthed him wetly as far as I could go. He groaned deeply as I withdrew, sliding my lips over the head, and beside the bed Thor lifted his noble, black head from his paws and pricked his ears to check on his master.

"Oh, yeah," I crooned, as he began flexing his hips to drive further into my mouth. "You taste good, Billy," I murmured flatteringly while flicking my tongue around him. "An' now I'm gonna' take all of you," I warned, as I straddled his hips and poised the angry, flared cock head in my opening. "Uuungghh," I grunted, as I sat on him, again admitting him to my cervix. I then lay on him so that we could kiss and I could grind myself against him as we fucked. This did it for both of us. I soon began feeling the hot beginning waves of a climax that soon flashed through me fully, and paralyzed me for a moment, while Billy spewed yet another hot load, again far up into me. "Thas' more like it," I whimpered, kissing the sweet boy's face as he lay there as if in a trance.

I returned from downstairs, having gotten another Coke for Billy and another Screwdriver for me. I told him, "Better watch that dog. Downstairs just now he licked me a few times in a very private place." Billy just giggled and grabbed me, now seeming very familiar with our intimacy.

"God, I'm stoked, Dee!" he said. "I've loved you for ten years and now, an'...an' I just can't believe that we're...you know...we're...".

"Fucking?" I asked. "Oh, Billy. Sweet, sweet Billy. Listen to me. Baby...please don't confuse this with love. I know I sound awfully hard and insensitive, but...I'm much older than you and...right now Ineedyour company. I need your body, honey. I'm having, you know, a little...uhh, marriage trouble. I hope that'll end soon. In the meantime, this is our secret and nobody else is to know. If anyone finds out, it'll end immediately. At best, it'll last only as long as I allow it to. Understand?" I obviously wasn't going to tell him about my love for Jack, or the details about Frank, yet I wanted to set the ground rules for my domineering, lascivious use of this darling young stud. And with that I put both our drinks on the bedside table and got on my knees next to him.

With my head on the bed next to his, I breathed what must have been boozy breath into his face, smiled wantonly, and said, slightly humorously but definitely obscenely, "Now...do me like a daawg, okay, big boy?!" Ever compliant, I've learned since, the tanned young man grinned, knelt behind me and – within seconds – slid into me easily and began drilling me deeply, with indefatigable resolve, as I moaned, whimpered, and howled my delight. Thor took more than a passing interest in the entire carnal proceeding.

Billy stayed into the evening. I cooked him a quick dinner and, after he'd called his folks to say he'd be home late, we fucked savagely in the kitchen, in the dining room on the table with me screeching for more, and covered with soap while showering. His phenomenal stamina seemed finally to be flagging as I summoned him again to the bedroom, where we enjoyed a slow, easy coupling. My body had never before absorbed so much semen in one day's time.

I slept well on Tuesday night.

****************

Wednesday morning I was a wreck, hung over from painkillers and booze, as well as fucking. After a shower, my hands shook as I applied makeup and my eyes were puffy. I felt guilty about having used Billy so boldly to satisfy my lusty needs. But I did feel sated, physically...at least for the moment. However, today I'd be having a long lunch with Mandy, my work mate from the office, and needed to straighten myself out before seeing her. I'd decided to tell her everything that had happened in the past few days, since I trusted her and no person other than myself knew of all that had transpired.

Billy and the other workers had been busy for three hours downstairs, so I stayed upstairs after repelling Billy's early morning horny advances. He'd arrived just after dawn, awakened me, and had wanted to take up where we'd left off the night before. But I'd plead fatigue and gone back to sleep, halfheartedly assuring him of a future tryst. Jack called and inquired as to the state of the project's progress...and I told him I missed him, which I truly did. Lonely for him and...just to ease into the day, I took a Percodan, read some articles, and listened to classical music before dressing.

Mandy had said to dress casually. We'd be going to a women's club to which she belonged. For underwear I put on a new silver thong that Jack had given me, and a white, push-up bra with clasps in front. For a skirt I chose a dark brown denim mini, scattered with copper rivets. For a top I selected a lightweight, cream satin bomber jacket...a cute little front zip number I'd picked up on sale that works as a blouse or wrap. It set off my olive skin nicely and, even with lots of makeup and newly dyed hair, today I needed all the help I could get from my clothing. Forget about stockings, I thought. Instead, I donned dark brown, suede lace-up boots that are nearly knee high. A gold loop necklace and earrings completed the picture. Looking in the mirror, I was amazed at how extraordinarily young I looked, and smiled dreamily. I'd gathered my hair loosely at the back of my neck and a few strands dropped casually over my temples to frame my face. I was cute, I thought, and happy that the pill had taken effect, since – guiltily – my memories of Billy returned and I felt like a total slut. Or, I wondered, was "slut" what I really meant when defining a woman who finally takes control and enjoys sex on her own terms?

Idid, however, realize that yesterday's fucking had, for the moment, all but eliminated the symptoms of my panic attacks.

As Mandy drove, she received my news with shock when I recounted Saturday night's rape and Frank's reaction to it, as well as the blackmail photos that had made me a gloryhole heroine. Confessing all to her was comforting, and she kindly held my hand, squeezing it as I periodically started to weep. I even told her of my suspicions about Jack engineering Bruce's violent punishment, to which she said little. She admonished me for popping wholesale amounts of Percodan...and stealing it from the office. "Don't jeopardize your job, sweetie. The docs keep a tight inventory of those pills. Besides, you need uppers, not downers," she said. "Today I'll give you something that'll put you on top of the world!" she gushed, her eyes flashing wickedly. We arrived at our destination and she parked next to a large, two-story building. It was as nondescript as it was off the beaten track. "C'mon, I'm gonna' show you a great afternoon!" she said, trying to buoy my spirits.

Inside there were scores of large, round tables, all nicely set up for lunch on crisp white cloths, with beautiful china, goblets, and silver flatware. Many women had already arrived and Mandy spent a few seconds working the tables socially around the empty one she'd selected for us. We ordered drinks, a Tequila Sunrise for me, and continued talking, all the while being attended to by a bevy of young, good-looking male waiters. One of ours was the cutest little guy, a black-haired young man of about 24 with center-parted hair that curled pertly down over his temples and highlighted his fine, angular facial features. "Alain is French," Mandy whispered as she caught my eyes following his slight frame around the tables while he deposited pats of butter on bread plates. He was hardly my ideal type, yet...there was something undeniably cuddly about him. "He's in theatre...a dancer. He just works here to pay the bills," she explained, sharing the universal story of the starving artist with me. "And he's not gay, Dee. Trust me!" she added. Alain brought us another drink at Mandy's behest, and my head started feeling light from the alcohol.

Before I knew it the hall had filled up and the din of female conversation and laughter filled the air. All seemed to know one another, including the four who had joined us at our table, and the atmosphere was marvelously convivial. The lunch was delicious and, given the amount of wine being consumed, it appeared that few women were returning to work in the afternoon. Alain was a very attentive waiter, often asking me with silent eyebrow movements if I wanted more of this or that. When he did speak, his voice was very soft...almost femininely soothing. Dishes were cleared and I orderedCrème Bruleefor dessert with coffee. "Here. Take one of these," Mandy said, pressing into my palm three white tablets that looked like aspirin. I started to ask what they were and she said, "An upper. You'll enjoy the show more." Being the trusting soul that I am, I popped one and stashed the remaining two in my bag.

Wow! A show! I thought, as long, floor-to-ceiling draperies moved electrically on tracks to obscure all doors and windows in the hall. As the room turned dark, muted purple and violet black lights turned the faces in the room into shaded shapes that would tax even the best of eyes searching for distinct features. Suddenly, a large, round stage was elevated from floor level in the center of the place to a height of about four feet, draped with a white satin apron. On it, at the back, was a chaise draped in the same white material. The dull thud of subwoofer drumming began to sound from somewhere as overhead spotlights illuminated the stage entirely. An amplified woman's voice came out of nowhere and announced: "Ladies! For your enjoyment we present Bela, Frieda, and Monique, fresh from their Eastern European tour!"

Two women and one man bounded onto the stage and graced us with deep, theatrical bows, playing to the house all around the stage. The man, Bela, was dressed in a form fitting charcoal pinstripe suit, over an open-necked ruffled shirt, black and white loafers, and his thick blond hair was slicked down with gel. One of the women – Frieda – was very tall, and dressed in a sleek, silver satin dress slit to the hip, which revealed black, fishnet stocking-clad dancer's legs graced with tall, silver stiletto pumps. Her very long dark hair was fastened with a jeweled clip at the back of her head, which allowed it to flow freely. The other woman – Monique, I assumed – was also tall, yet had dark auburn hair, done in ringlets, and she was wearing a lace, merry widow corset-like thing that passed between her shapely legs. On those she wore lace top, fishnet, thigh-high stockings, which showed her creamy white skin to full effect. On her feet were very tall, black stiletto heels.

The music began...a tango...that was beautiful, with long, cascading passages of strings, to which Bela and Frieda danced...very erotically. I picked up my napkin to fan my face and Mandy caught sight of me, smiling. I was very warm, and the music was transporting me to...to somewhere I wish I'd been a long time ago. The dancers were turning me on. I wanted to get up and dance with them! I felt so good! I reached out and touched the shoulder of the woman next to me, and the faraway look in her eyes locked on mine. She grabbed my hand, squeezing it firmly. I felt myself bonding with all the women at the table...all the women in the room! Bela removed his jacket. Actually, Monique peeled it off of him, very erotically, and in time with the music. She'd also taken from Frieda a silver cape that she'd worn on entering.

But Monique was hardly just a wardrobe person. She danced apart from the other two, mimicking and echoing each of their sensuous, angular movements as the long, passionate tango continued. It was so hot! So sexy! So erotic! The lights changed colors as the music progressed, and more clothing was discarded: first Bela's shirt – revealing his absolutely godlike oiled, golden torso, which caused a low moan from the assemblage that became louder; then Frieda's skirt, leaving her in a silver bustier and thong. Monique had doffed her corset at some unnoticeable moment and wore a black thong, with her nipples covered by two small, black pasties. I whimpered slightly at my excitement and covered my mouth, hoping not to embarrass my hostess, Mandy. But no one could have heard me. The ambient moaning, interrupted only by the music, seemed at a fever pitch now. Then, Bela stripped off his breakaway trousers and shoes. He spun away from Frieda at a crucial point in the dance, and pirouetted slowly away, with arms above his head, to show all onlookers the size of his bulging package...all done up in the tightest G-string! It appeared that he was nearly erect.

The less patient – or drunk – women in the house screamed for him to take it off. I was transfixed, yet I was rolling, in time with the sensuous Spanish music. In the meantime, Monique had joined Frieda on the chaise, on which they lay in a poetic embrace, languorously stroking and licking one another's bodies, now naked save for their stockings and heels. As a lifelong theatre buff, I looked for some hint of the phony, the rehearsed...some lack of authenticity...but couldn't detect it. The women were writhing against one another, then began sucking at one another's pussies with their thighs trembling. Then Bela stripped off his G-string to reveal an immense, rigid cock, which looked as if it were oiled like the rest of him, and paced slowly, like a giant golden cat toward the chaise and his prey. The music had faded, and been replaced by a barely perceptible drumming, a subsonic beat that the subwoofers emitted and that hit me somewhere between my uterus and my pussy. I realized suddenly that I was soaking wet – that I was horny again! – and that it was alright! The presence of estrogen was so thick in the room that my small contribution would hardly have been noticed.

Bela was briefly fellated by Monique, who then assisted him in entering Frieda, with a flourish of multi-colored light and amplified sound. As Frieda thrust one graceful leg into the air and brought the stiletto heel down on his backside all the lights in the room went out and stroboscopic lights from above the stage focused intermittently on their clashing bodies. Frieda's head was thrown ecstatically back over the end of the chaise, her long dark hair now reaching the floor, as Bela plowed into her. A new distant sound came from the house speakers...the hint of a primitive, moaning, almost subhuman call of pleasure...that galvanized the audience. The flashing erotic images on stage were added to by Monique, who languorously stroked between Bela's spread legs as he plunged into his partner, first massaging his magnificent back, buttock, and upper thigh muscles, then – kneeling – she licked voraciously at his rectum and balls as he thrust. The stage revolved, showing all in the house the slick, deep penetrations of Bela's cock into Frieda, whose body coiled and uncoiled like that of a serpent. This went on for several minutes, as the audience voiced its lusty approval. Then the strobe lights ceased and incandescent spotlights lit the scene as Bela picked up his partner, who clasped her legs gracefully around his hips with Monique molded against his back, sandwiching him with Frieda. He then raised his face to the sky and, grimacing, shouted out a mammoth, trembling climax with the dark-haired woman...all of his gorgeous muscles straining and revealing their sweet agony as he spent his load. Frieda writhed in the orgiastic throes of her own orgasm, her limbs thrashing about as if the movements had been choreographed by the Greek god Eros himself. She screamed piercingly, shrieking words in a language I'd never heard. Finally, the lights went out, leaving the house pitch black, as the now dead-silent audience suddenly erupted into screeches of approval and applause.

jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers