Delayed Honeymoon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It appeared that no one (certainly the women) was eager to remove their finery and go back to the mundane world of regular clothes. People lingered in the dining room, strolled through the atrium, visited the bars or just stood and talked. Finally the crowd thinned out as, with reluctance, the peacocks went back to their nests. In my case, I was looking forward to more basic entertainment so it wasn't quite as wrenching as for some.

We got back to the suite, talked for a short time about the evening and Nick left to "Get out of this monkey suit." We had San Juan tomorrow so we agreed on 8:30 as usual. So, once again, Glenn and I were alone, but this time there was no question of our intentions.

As soon as Nick had left, I asked Glenn to unzip me and to his surprise (and mine, in a way), I just stepped out of my dress and stood there in a bra, minuscule panties, garter belt and hose. He just stared at me for almost a minute, saying nothing with his voice but a great deal with his eyes. Finally, he came out with that classic awe-struck comment, "Wow!" He had me walk around, still in my high heels, just enjoying my body and movements. I had never done anything remotely like this before and I was almost drunk with excitement. Saying that he wanted pictures to remember, after we got home, of exactly how stunning I looked, he picked up his camera again. I posed for several pictures in varying degrees of exposure, step by step removing, first, my bra and, second, my panties. He loved me nude except for my garter belt and hose. The last one embarrassed and excited me at the same time. It was of me lying on the bed, legs up and open, ready to be screwed. Very shortly after he put the camera down, that is exactly what happened.

However, before entering me, he knelt between my spread thighs and used his tongue on my clit and into my cunt, itself. I loved this when Nick did it and having Glenn licking me was like heaven. He ran his tongue all the way from my clit, through the lips to. ...to.... to my asshole – it's hard to write that but it felt wonderful! I don't know how long he did it, but when he finally moved up onto me, I was in a frenzy of excitement. Needless to say, I was wet and welcoming as he started to enter me. Once again, I reached down and guided his cock into me. It probably would have found the open target without help, but, somehow, it felt right to help him get in. I guess that, subconsciously, it was a way of showing that I wanted it, rather than just lying there being available.

This screwing was far more under control than last night. I was as hot and ready as last night but the shock factor was missing. We quickly fell into the in-and-out rhythm without the frenetic pace that we had had then. This time, it felt very good, but I was not in that seemingly continual orgasmic stage with that frantic, almost spastic, urge to grind against Glenn. This time, I, with him, was working toward that orgasm, that final climax, and the gradual buildup was wonderful. Of course, when that final stage was approached, the controlled rhythm was replaced by the twisting and surging, the reaching for a peak, as we ground together. His motions became more rapid, his pressure on my clit and cunt lips mounted and, tight against me, he shot into me. The feel of his climax triggered mine and again, as yesterday, we held together, making the moment of orgasm last. It felt to me that the two nights with Glenn were the most exciting, sexually that I ever had had.

I think that one of the things in life for men or women that causes the most damage to long-time relationships is the fact that new is more exciting than old. I had done everything, and more, with Nick that I had done with Glenn. He had fucked me to tremendous orgasms. He had licked and sucked my cunt. Yet those same acts with Glenn now seemed wilder, more exciting. A new tongue on my clit, a different cock in my cunt, a new rhythm in the screwing – each more exhilarating, more electrifying. This is why people ruin their marriage and lives by having affairs. They lie and sneak around; they betray their spouse in many less obvious ways. All for the thrill of something new. Nick had given me, and, actually, himself, a wondrous gift. As I said before nothing might have happened without his bringing it up, but, on the other hand, I might well have fallen into that "new" trap even without it.

In any case, Glenn and I lay quietly together, our hearts and breathing returning to normal. He was running his fingers over my stomach, down into my triangle of hair and back up to my breasts. "You have lovely breasts, firm yet soft. Very nice."

"Like most women, I could wish that they were a bit bigger – not really big, a C-cup rather than a B." Giggling, I added, 'Nick says I have 'breasts,' not 'tits!' You have to have big breasts to call them tits. I'd like to have tits."

"Damn, Judy these are tits! Bigger ones may be nice, but usually they sag, are too soft or just don't feel good in the hand. As I said, yours are both firm and soft; the nipples are perfectly in proportion. Perfect! I will now officially designate these breasts as tits. That's my final word."

"Ok, thank you, sir. I now have tits – but I'm afraid that your official decree has limited applicability! Just between us, but that's nice!"

The talking went on and I discovered a number of things. First, I was a bit off on his age. He had advanced far more rapidly in rank than I figured, and he actually was only sixty-one – a quite vigorous sixty–one as he had proved earlier. He was still old enough to be my father – but, fortunately, he was not my father! His almost white hair came from a very painful part of his life. His wife had died three years ago after years of deterioration with symptoms of what we now know as Alzheimer's. Like most U.S. presidents whose hair turn gray from tension, his changed from the long-lasting tragedy of his wife's illness.

He learned things about me too including my total lack of sexual experience aside from Nick. That led me to admit the deep crush I had had on him as a student – and, I guess, I still did. Finally came the question that I hoped not to hear.

"Look, honey, it seems as if I've known you and Nick as a couple for a long time, but obviously it's just been a few days. Still, even in those few days I have seen that you two are very close, very loving. I can tell that from the way you tease each other and the way you are loose and free with each other. I certainly wouldn't want to do anything that would cause a problem. The truth is, I feel a bit guilty about Nick. He seems like a very good person and I like him. Yet, here I am in bed with his wife. Heaven knows, I wouldn't want to stop this unexpected...what is it? An affair? Whatever it is, I'd hate to lose it even if it's only a shipboard romance."

I was stuck. First, he called me "honey" and that sent a thrill through me, but I didn't know how to answer his question. It would be easiest to just tell him that Nick said it would be all right with him, but I was reluctant to make it that specific – it was too private. Finally, I decided to compromise. "Nick is a very intelligent and perceptive man. When we accepted your offer to let me sleep in your suite he said a few things which didn't mean much to me at the time, but looking back on it, I think that he actually expected something to happen between us with me sleeping here every night. Gods, I shouldn't say this, and please never repeat it, but when he left me the first night, he teased me by saying, 'Be sure to wear your diaphragm.' At the time, I punched him in the arm for joking like that, but now I think that he meant just what he said."

"What on earth would make him to expect us to get together?"

"That's hard to answer. He knows that I have had absolutely no interest in outside sex, but he knows of the crush I had on you and, I guess, still have. Somehow, when we met on the bus I immediately felt a connection with you that was different and he saw that. As I said, he is very perceptive and knows me very well. I suspect that he saw whatever it was in me that permitted me to act so out of character when we were on the chaise out there. In addition, he also kidded me by saying that if I wore my nightgown while I was sleeping here, I was doomed. As you certainly saw, it doesn't hide very much! We talked about that and whether we should buy a robe or negligee to cover me, yet neither of us thought it necessary to do so."

"I'll have to say that you're right about him being perceptive – maybe too much so. You know, I was really active sexually my first two years in college – a typical frat boy. My junior year, however, I just tired of all that and really turned to my studies. Oh, I didn't become a monk, but sex was not a major part of my life. I was finishing grad school when I met Jenny, my wife, and we got married right after I got my PhD. We were a perfect match, sex and otherwise, and we had two fine boys who turned into very good men. Unfortunately, as I told you, her problems began and got continually worse until she died three years ago. We still had sex up until the last year because it seemed to bring her back and make her happy. It was hard on me. Since she died, I've really felt little interest in sex.

"Now, I am not really a social person. I don't like 'small talk' and generally avoid those awkward situations where I have to strain to think of something to say. I see ex-students frequently and after 'How are you.... Oh, I loved your course .... What are you doing now ...etc.' I try to escape. Somehow, it was very different when we met on the bus. I actually enjoyed myself. You were very easy to talk to and I didn't feel that I had to dredge up things to say. For the first time in a very long time, I actually wanted to continue the relationship. I guess, like it was for you, I felt connection between us. When, later, I met Nick, the three of us just bonded. That's an overworked term, but was true in that situation.

"For example, as soon as I found out about being upgraded to a suite, the first thought I had was, 'Wait till I tell Judy and Nick!' When I got your news about your awful night and you being sent off the ship, I'll admit that 'What will I do when they're gone' was my first reaction. That and my very real sympathy for you was what caused me to think of the way out. I can say truthfully that the idea of anything happening between us never crossed my mind.

"This is where Nick was right. That night, if you had appeared in a housewife-mother type of gown covered by a chaste robe, we probably would still just be friends with you on the couch, me on the bed and not a salacious thought in my head. Instead, this very attractive woman, that I really liked, stood before me in a thin nightgown that two pointed nipples were trying to bore through. And below, this was nicely shadowed." His last comment was accompanied by ruffling my cunt hair.

"Even with that, it still was difficult for me to do anything because I could tell that you and Nick were happy together and I had no reason to think that you would be involved in extracurricular sex. When you lay beside me on the chaise I was close to those nipples and, for the first time in a while, I had an involuntary erection which I knew you saw which led you to go to bed to avoid a problem. I thought that that was your answer and, frankly, I was embarrassed.

"I was pleasantly surprised the next night when you lay beside me again and even more when I put my arm around you and you came in tighter rather than pulling back. I finally took the risk of kissing you and putting my hand on your breast – no, your tit – and you didn't stop me. I was disappointed when you got up and left, but I was shocked when you came back wearing that unbelievably sexy 'honeymoon' gown. That really isn't a gown, there's not enough to it but it certainly is sexy.

"Ok, we'll agree that Nick was right about the impact of your sleeping gown. If you had covered up, and hidden those nipples, I might not have even thought of sex. So, what now?"

"Glenn, I'm really happy you told me all of that. The more I know about you, the better I like it. I was sure that you felt something more for me than just an available woman to make, but it's very nice to hear you say it. And," I said with a smile, "I'm very glad that I was able to rekindle your interest in sex! As far as Nick is concerned, I'm just not going to worry about it. I wouldn't be naked in bed with you if I didn't think that I had his tacit approval. Otherwise I would be acting as guilty when he is around as if I had robbed a bank – and he would know what I was doing. So, let's forget the guilt and just enjoy what you called a "shipboard romance. We'll worry about afterwards later.

"All right. You know him best and if you think he knows and isn't jealous or hurt, I'll go with that. Incidentally, did you do as he said?"

Somehow I instantly knew what he meant and, without hesitation or blushing, I replied, "I didn't the first time because I didn't expect to go that far. I still have a hard time believing that I just offered myself to you by wearing that little sheer nightgown. It's been in both times since then. I should be safe from that first time and I've been protected since."

12