Delayed Honeymoon Pt. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we were alone, I went into the bathroom and removed my diaphragm, washed it and put it back in. It's interesting that I did so without even thinking. Here I was, putting my birth control protection in with no other purpose but to have adulterous sex with another man and I not only had no qualms about it - I never even considered it! How I had changed in just a few days!

I came out of the bathroom naked and ready and found Glenn in the same mood. In a very short time I was on my back with my legs up and spread. There was no real foreplay as he drove his cock into my open, waiting cunt and began thrusting into me. I was hot and ready and met every inward plunge with a surge upward toward him. It was very much like the first time that Glenn fucked me - no real rhythm, just two people so hot that all they had on their minds was building to climax. As I said before, we had gotten past that urgent, un-rhythmic screwing to a more controlled, affectionate sexual intercourse the last few days, but it was back. Of course, we were too far gone to have it last long and we both went off at virtually the same time as he ejaculated vigorously into me.

We both just collapsed, with him slumping down on me as we tried to get our breaths. It unquestionably was one of the most explosive orgasms of my life. At last, Glenn recovered enough to roll off and lay beside me. At that point, the affection that we had developed between us reappeared and we lay there with his arm around me. We began kissing as he caressed me, fondling my breasts and ruffling my pussy hair. It felt wonderful - very intimate, very loving. We talked quietly about a number of things, e.g. how our relationship had become important to both of us, how we couldn't believe that a few days ago we hadn't seen each other in years and here we were in bed together, etc. There, also, were questions that we couldn't answer, most critically, what, if anything, would happen between us when we got home? What, indeed did we want to have happen? It was quiet, peaceful and loving, and it was hard to believe that we had been intimate for only a week. But, there were questions to be answered.

The following morning we were late for breakfast, but it wasn't because we slept late. We did all of the regular bathroom requirements (including the inevitable diaphragm thing), but went back to bed for a longer, less frenetic bout of intercourse. I had a very funny feeling when we finally met Nick and had breakfast. I was all too aware of what we had just done and of the flood of semen that I knew was seeping out of my cunt to be absorbed in my panties. It wasn't guilt as I would have expected in the past, but actually a feeling of having done something wicked - and enjoying it. Why on earth would I think of my panties getting wet and actually feel smug about it as I talked to my husband? I was shocked at myself, but the feeling of sinful depravity was certainly real. It had nothing to do with Nick: it was just the perverse pleasure of doing something really "naughty," something totally dissolute. I was sitting there in the buffet, surrounded by people, almost wishing that I had a large red A on my forehead so I could shock them - amazing! It undoubtedly was the most depraved feeling I ever had had, and I loved it!

When we walked out on the deck later, it was all too evident that we had moved north. It wasn't New England-New York cold yet but it certainly no longer was the Caribbean or the Bahamas any more. We went back inside and stayed there. We listened to a group playing old songs, wasted a little money in the casino, had lunch, sat in a hot tub for a while and then I got my hair done. A quiet day but a fun one, ending with the last fancy dress dinner. Actually, we weren't really fancy: instead of a lovely cocktail dress I had a beautiful (I thought) light summery dress with large, modern design print flowers on a white background. Nick, of course, was not "fancy." This time, I did not lift my skirt to Glenn before we left.

There was a nice turnout of well-dressed people, particularly the women, of course, but I was happy with my little dress. Glenn joined us for a stage show afterwards, followed by a fabulous presentation of fancy deserts. Finally, we left the crowd and headed "home."

We walked into the suite and, after brushing my hair and redoing my makeup, I turned to the men and said, "Ok, you wanted a model to remind you of some of our cruise activities. Here I am. Get your cameras out."

Very shortly afterwards, both men were ready. Nick had brought his camera up earlier, and both cameras were loaded, Glenn's with slide-type Ektachrome film and Nick's with Kodacolor for prints. They really were ready. The first several pictures of me were in various innocuous poses to show my new dress - these were for me because I felt so good in that dress. We then proceeded to the modeling session they were interested in.

First, I grasped the hem of my dress and slowly pulled it above my hose tops. As the cameras flashed, I pulled it the rest of the way revealing the Victoria's Secret-type panties. Extremely brief with lacy trim, they were virtually transparent. They framed my pussy hair, making every curl a part of an extremely feminine display. The reaction was all I could have desired with both my husband and lover obviously aroused. I followed that teasing performance by removing my dress completely and exposing the whole ensemble. The bra, of course, was matching and it did more to emphasize my breasts - my tits - than if they were bare. Somehow the lace and transparent material focused the eye on my nipples - which, of course, were hard as rocks.

By that time, there were three very excited people in that room. They wanted to see and photograph everything and I was willing to show it! The cameras flashed almost continually as I proceeded with the strip-tease, first my bra and, finally, my panties - and I was naked save for my garter belt and hose. There was absolutely no embarrassment. I walked around the room, bent over and even permitted open-leg shots that left absolutely nothing hidden. I was wildly excited and completely without my normal moral censor. I didn't care who directed me or who touched me to get me into the proper pose. There evidently was a great deal of manual, hands-on direction needed, especially involving my tits. Nothing bothered me then, but, long after, back at home, I certainly was embarrassed. I shuttered when I saw myself with my cunt graphically displayed. There were several very questionable shots of me on the bed. Even worse were two pictures when I was bent over from the hips, legs wide spread and, from the rear, both my cunt and asshole were pornographically exposed in crystal-clear magnificence.

Seeing those pictures by themselves would lead someone to assume that an orgy of sex was inevitable, but that was not the case. The simple truth was that despite the graphic nature of the pictures and the "inadvertent" touching, it was all surprisingly innocent. There was no blatant groping, no lewd or lascivious suggestions or propositions - just a lot of very sexy fun. They even worked together, urging me onward to more and more revealing, even lewd, pictures. They egged each other, and me, on and on, but that he was the husband and I was the wife never came into the equation. Now, that is not to say that there not a lot of sexual heat in the room. The men sported very obvious erection through their pants and, while my arousal was less conspicuous, my cunt was very wet.

Finally, we just ran down because we didn't know what to do next. In a different situation a wild threesome might have developed, but such action simply was not possible for us. We already were far beyond our normal standards and there were lines we never thought of crossing. The real problem was how to break it up. Obviously, Nick and Glenn both wanted sex with me and, ridiculous as it may seem, I wanted sex with each of them - separately. Finally, Glenn broke the stalemate by saying, with a wink to me, that he had to go to the bathroom, thus providing Nick and me time alone. Obviously, we couldn't go to bed, but we settled for me sucking his very aroused cock.

He dropped his pants and shorts in anticipation and I knelt down and took it in my mouth. I began the usual stroking and sucking, but he was too aroused for any gradual buildup. He grasped my head with both hands and began what only could be called a fucking of my face. His cock was extremely hard and, almost immediately it went in the whole way, actually gagging me a bit as it went into my throat. I was able to handle it with no real trouble though and, very shortly, he exploded filling my mouth with cum. I really felt that I was being fucked as he ground his pelvis against my face, trying to get the last degree of pleasure out of his climax. Finally, he pulled out as I lightly sucked his shrinking cock.

I got up and hugged him hard, pressing my head against his shoulder and whispered, "I'm sorry, but there's nothing more we can do. I'll make it up to you, honey, maybe tomorrow." It was an extraordinary situation - I was standing there nude except for my garter belt and hose and was sending my husband away so my lover could have me. He was leaving his wife naked to sleep with a very aroused man who was certainly going to fuck her as soon as they were alone. You talk about your unique situations!

Still, despite his obvious regrets, he replied, "It's ok, honey. We'll make up for it later. You were beautiful tonight!" Then as he was going out of the door he added with a wistful grin, "Have fun." I never asked him what he was thinking about as he left the suite and went to his cave but I'm sure that he had seriously conflicting emotions. He confessed later that that was one of the times that was most difficult. In any case, I kissed him very hard and said good night, feeling guilty, but looking forward to what was coming next.

As he heard the door shut, Glenn came out of the bathroom and grabbed me, repeating what Nick had just said, "You looked beautiful tonight!" He had already removed his clothes and, with his arm around me, headed for the bed. However, with an impulse I couldn't ignore, I dropped to my knees again and took his rigid cock into my mouth. I had just sucked my husband and now, a few minutes later, I was sucking my lover! Ungodly perverse and wanton, and an act that would have totally repelled me under any other circumstances, it was just something I was driven to do.

However, Glenn wanted his cock in another part of my body and, shortly thereafter, it was buried in my cunt. Actually, I would almost expected the two of us to erupt into the

frantic and chaotic fucking of last night, particularly with the excitement of the evening, but, instead, we fell into the very measured intercourse that we had moved into for the last few says. It was, in fact, more satisfying as we moved together, working together, enjoying the increasing intensity as our arousal grew. As the mutual climax approached, we continued the joint drive to orgasm. We did go off almost at the same moment, holding ourselves together as his cum jetted into me and I ground my clit against his pubic bone. It was an unbelievable release for both of us as we fell apart, depleted.

There was some quiet pillow talk afterwards, but mostly we just lay together, satisfied. I cleaned up a bit and returned to bed where we slept soundly until morning. A very, very pleasant end to a very nice day.

The following morning I woke up completely naked with an equally naked man beside me and I simply accepted both as normal. That, in a nutshell, is what had changed in me in a little over a week. I don't remember any time in my adult that I had slept nude, and as far as finding a man, who was not my husband, in bed with me, I would have jumped up screaming. Yet, here I was and my only reaction was to cuddle up closer to that man as my stirring around wakened him.

Both Glenn and I made the necessary bathroom trips and returned to bed. For the first time, neither of us was really interested in starting the day with sex. Part of the reason probably that we were both "sexed out" after last night, but I think that the real problem was the realization that this was the last day of the cruise and, as a result, everything was about to change. We lay there, my head on his shoulder, quietly talking as he ran his hand familiarly over my breasts. It was very comfortable relationship, both physically and mentally - and it was about to change dramatically as the cruise ended, but we didn't know how.

We finally got up, dressed and met Nick for breakfast. We were all rather quiet at first, but our moods lightened considerably as we talked. I think that a letdown is inevitable when a happy, eventful event, such as a cruise, is ending, but that sense of loss can be eased if it will be replaced with something else - like going home. So, despite our sadness at the cruise ending, we each had good reason to look forward what would come next. Nick was eager to get back to a couple of cases he was handling, but, most of all, he would have his wife back full time. Glenn was involved in some important research that he wanted to get back to, as well as the opening of a new semester. As for me - well, I was probably the most conflicted. The most shocking and totally unexpected relationship of my life was ending and it was hard to get past that. On the other hand, while I certainly was eager to see my girls, the thing I was most excited about was the restarting of my academic career.

We began to discuss and concentrate on what was waiting for us, and, as I said, our moods lightened as our gloomy feeling of "it's over" dissipated. So, we determined to make the best of our last day and enjoy ourselves - which we did, culminating in a big bash of a goodbye party that evening. However, there was one duty that took precedent over fun and that was packing the suitcases to go home - which was depressing. Actually, that points up one of the truths about cruise trips - you don't get twelve days in a twelve-day cruise! The first day is check in with, at best, a half day. The eleventh day really is partially a "get ready to disembark" day because the packing is required so the crew can have the suitcases. The twelfth day is one on which you get up early, depart from your cabin at breakfast time and get off the ship in the morning so that the next horde can get on board in the afternoon. Still, the whole thing is a wonderful experience.

Late that evening, the three of us were sitting in the suite, which no longer was "home." The suitcases were opened on the bed waiting for the very last things to go in. All that was to be left out were the clothes that were going to be worn home, and the closed, locked and identified suitcases were to be left outside the door to be gathered up by the crew overnight. I came out of the bathroom carrying the clothes I had worn that day. For the first time since the second of third day, I was wearing my nightgown - nipples and hair showing through, but I had been naked in front of the men so often that it hardly seemed to matter. Placing the clothes in my suitcase and closing it, I said, "That's it. I'm ready to go home."

Of course, that wasn't quite the end of the day. Nick left to finish his packing leaving me and Glenn alone for the last time. We rolled the suitcases out into the hall and went to bed - without my nightgown! Unlike that morning, we were both ready for sex, but we did not leap into intercourse immediately as we frequently had done. It was almost if we wanted to prolong the last night together. Glenn fondled my breasts while we kissed fervently. He used his tongue on my cunt and his lips and tongue on my clit. He even spent time on licking and fingering my asshole. He built me up until I was on the verge of orgasm - or maybe I did go off. I reciprocated by moving down and playing with both his cock and balls, and sucking the cock before he mounted and penetrated me.

It was, at first, a pleasant, slow fucking as we both savored the sense of being together, not rushing to completion. Of course, the slow, unhurried in-and-out motion gradually speeded up as real passion replaced our quiet enjoyment of the process. Ultimately, he was battering my cunt as his cock plunged in and out, matched by my surging up against him. As the passion grew, he went from the straight thrusting in to a sort of twisting, driving motion as if he were trying to get in deeper than was possible. I was squirming upward with the same desire, to get his cock further into me than it could go. When the end came and he held rigidly against my upheld cunt, I could feel the hot flood of cum spurting from his cock, triggering my own orgasm.

It was almost too much. We both were completely drained and were gasping for breath as Glenn slumped down on me between my splayed legs. Neither of us moved nor even spoke for over a minute as we recovered and really came back into our senses. I've had tremendous orgasms with Nick and certainly had done so with Glenn, but that may have been one without equal. It certainly was a sensational finale for my own unexpected "delayed honeymoon."

On the following morning, our twelfth day, we were awake at 6:30, off to breakfast by 7:00 so that we could, as required, vacate the suite by 8:00. We left with our carry-on stuff and waited in the designated areas until it was our turn to seek our luggage in a gigantic holding room. We were now, ourselves, excess baggage to be removed so that the cleaning crew could do their job. In any case, by 10:30 our bus - "limousine" - was loaded and we were on the way home. Already, the cruise became more unreal, a dream-like memory from the past.

As we drove along, and I thought of my experiences in the last twelve days I was incredulous. While living them, I had never stopped and weighed those experiences as a whole and just how unlikely they all were. I have an excellent memory and each incredible day was recorded in my mind, but I knew that in a short time, everything would blend together into an unbelievable fantasy. I determined to record those memories before that happened and, happily, I did just that, making this account possible. A "delayed honeymoon" that started as the "Cruise from Hell" turned into a fabulous experience with indelible memories and that changed my life completely.

Epilogue

We arrived home to a very happy reunion and delivered a much censored description of our experiences. Two days later I was sitting in the office of the graduate school dean and, with Glenn's enthusiastic support, my reenrollment as a master's degree candidate was accepted. I was absolutely thrilled and was finally back on the road that I had dreamed of. However, one week later, I was in Glenn's office announcing, "I'm pregnant!" There was no doubt, of course, as to who had "knocked me up," and, needless to say, he was shocked and apprehensive about the repercussions. I, a bit embarrassed, confessed my rather devious ruse that convinced Nick that he had impregnated me. There was guilt on both sides, but he accepted, with relief, I'm sure, that it would be best all-around to not "rock the boat."

Nick was thrilled and, when in September, after an easy pregnancy this time, a baby boy was born, he was ecstatic. That birth is really what caused me to write this opus, because next week Nicholas Glenn Aykes will be twenty-one years old. Nick has been a very proud and dedicated father and Glenn was a very devoted godfather. We couldn't have been happier all these years and all due to me carelessly forgetting to use protection, my diaphragm, on one night of the cruise. Ironically, all those permutations I went through, all those insertions, removals and reinsertions of the diaphragm that I described above were wasted - I was already pregnant! The birth control that I worked so hard on was already too late!