Delia Remembers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delia slipped her skirt over her legs, followed by the underskirt, to display her hairy groin. His eyebrows raised at the sight of such a luxuriant growth. He knelt between her thighs, eyes bulging, taking in the sight of her generous vulva, lips protruding like a pair of purple grapes from the hairy lips. They were damp with her juices.

Delia was glad that the lighting was subdued. She didn't much care for her over-developed, very hairy fanny. It was certainly getting Roly over excited, though. He hurriedly rolled on a condom and immediately sank his penis straight into her warm vagina without any preliminaries. She enjoyed the feel of being penetrated. Her fanny filling with male cock.

Fastening his mouth onto one of Delia's hard nipples, Roly jerked his loins at her, ejaculating almost straight away, panting hard.

'Gosh! That was quick,' she thought. No orgasm for her, though. That would have to wait until she got into bed, later.

Sex with Roly, though a matter of curiosity at the beginning, became almost a lesson in biology, an exploration of the human genitals, which was to become a regular relationship between them for several months. After overcoming her initial shame about her large, over-developed inner lips, which Roly told her he found sexually arousing, and her slack, weighty breasts, Delia soon began to realise the sensible idea of Roly's sexual freedom without emotional involvement.

He managed to hold back his ejaculation after that first encounter, was always thoughtful and considerate towards her. These sessions developed into a short opening spell, lasting several minutes, whilst each inspected the other's private parts in detail before having full sexual intercourse. Roly's penis was shorter and thinner than Johnnie's, Delia thought, and more passive. Where Johnnie's was a throbbing, lively thing, eager for attention, this one was inert.

It was stiff alright, and had a loose foreskin which Delia found interesting. The testicles were also on the small side. Nevertheless, the penis never failed to ejaculate after a few minutes stimulation inside her warm flesh. Roly always rolled on a rubber beforehand. Delia couldn't call it making love, because it wasn't. It was just a straight fuck, a word they both abhorred and rarely used, but apt in this case.

Rarely, though, did Roly arouse Delia sufficiently for her to reach an orgasm. This provided her with some sort of virtuous comfort. She would usually finish herself off in bed when she retired for the night. What she didn't realise, however, was that Roly wasn't aware at the time that women had such things as orgasms. He thought that the sole purpose of sex was the discharge of the man's sperm, so he missed out on the delight of observing a woman's exhilaration as she erupted with orgasmic relief and ecstasy.

That, at least, was a secret kept between her and Johnnie. Delia soon realised that Roly's sex drive was much less powerful and far less emotional than was Johnnie's. After ejaculating, Roly's penis would quickly subside, his interest in further sex subsiding with it. Self gratification was Roly's main aim which led Delia to secretly hope, for his sake, that his future wife would have a low sex drive to match.

Roly's attention would quickly move to his favourite topic, which was himself, matters of ambition and of his future. He would talk about these things whilst making a post coital cup of tea, as Delia replaced her underwear, adjusted her clothes and replaced her make-up. By comparison with Roly's single ejaculation, after marriage, Johnnie would often retain his solid erection after ejaculating, continuing to make love, if necessary, until Delia herself had managed her only, but highly explosive, orgasm.

Watching Delia's facial reactions would be enough to set Johnnie off once more, and he would stimulate himself to a second ejaculation, raring to go again the next day - every day. He never seemed to tire of having sex. At times, Delia found it to be over-demanding!

After Roly's own wedding to Laura, however, who was, he claimed, a virgin when they met, and remained so until their marriage, his meetings with Delia came to a halt. Roly was later to thank Delia for the much valued help in his youth. He went on to become a successful businessman, and eventually the town's Mayor, with two children, living in a large Victorian detached house in the fashionable side of the town. Very respectable.

Roly never knew, however, that Laura, whilst six months pregnant with her second child, after four years of marriage, had tempted Johnnie into making love to her! It was at a party when she lured Johnnie into her bedroom. Laura found Johnnie a fascinating and exciting person. And a vigorous and inventive lover. They met and screwed two or three times more.

She envied Delia.

* * * * * *

Each day at work, Delia went into the tea room of the design studio at lunch-time to eat her sandwiches. Her colleague, Myra, was usually already there boiling the kettle. Myra was a half-French, tall, very slender and elegant, auburn haired woman of twenty. She had sharp aquiline features with small bright green eyes. Her pale complexion sharply contrasted with the bright red lipstick she wore.

Myra had a soft voice with a delicate demure smile which looked as though it was protesting at making lines round her eyes. When she laughed, she cocked her head back and gave a throaty happy chuckle. To look at her one would take her to be a pensive and modest lady. She was, in fact, a self-confessed libertine whose main preoccupation in life was sex and men - or that part of them which most fascinated her.

She took considerable delight in embarrassing Delia by describing, in graphic detail, the sexual encounter of her previous evening with her different men friends, and would tease Delia by asking about Johnnie's sexual activities and if she played with his cock and what it felt like.

'I'll bet its thick and straight' Myra said. 'They say that a man's nose is the key to the shape of his cock,' she told Delia. 'Johnnie's nose is straight and a good size; I'll bet his cock is the same.'

Delia would blush at these outrageous excesses of Myra, but she secretly admired her for her direct approach to sexual matters.

'Get away with you,' Delia responded, 'you'll believe anything! What about William then? If his nose is anything to go by, his cock must be a curious shape.'

Myra gave her throaty laugh. 'I love 'em all! I can never have enough of them. And did you know that a woman's fanny reflects the shape of her mouth and lips? And you have a full mouth with generous, supple lips, Delia. Not like mine; thin and wide.'

It was Delia's turn to laugh. But with a certain hollowness. Perhaps Myra was right. Delia was certainly embarrassed by the size of her inner lips which drooped from her vulva, hanging from the surrounding mass of hair, like miniature chocolate-coloured wrinkled testicles, particularly when puffed out with sexual excitement. She was also unhappy about the large mat of hair around her groin, reaching almost to her belly-button, and down her inner thighs. She had often examined herself in great detail whilst squatting over a mirror slowly manipulating her clitoris, and wished the fanny lips were not so prominent. She thought about trimming the hair back, but was too embarrassed.

William was the office junior. He was a pleasant lad and always willing to run errands and brew the tea. He was already eighteen but had left his Secondary Modern School at fourteen. He wasn't a very intelligent boy, with little ambition, other than to fuck as many women as he could.

He wore a mop of unruly blonde hair and his round face wore a permanent frown. His nose was such a large, squashed, odd flat shape that his spectacles wouldn't stay up on its bridge - well, he didn't really have one - but slipped to the bulbous end of the nose no matter how often he pushed them up with his right forefinger. This meant he had to tip his head back slightly to look through them which, with their magnification, gave him the appearance of a wise old barn owl constantly on the watch.

Myra had confided to Delia that she once provoked William by daring him to put his hand up her skirt to feel her knickered crotch. Spurred on by such lecherous enticement, William had groped her briefly once or twice, but with a throaty chuckle, Myra stepped away from him out of pure devilment to tease the poor lad. She had even lightly trailed her fingers over his penis to tease him the more.

'William's cock's the exception that proves the rule,' Delia laughed. 'His nose may be squashed, but he's very well endowed, is our William,' she told Delia. 'If he could've taken his School Certificate in cocks he'd have got an A+. All his brains are between his legs!'

Delia had laughed. Poor William, she thought.

'What's more,' Myra continued with a chuckle, 'he uses his brains daily, so he tells me.'

William came into the tea room with his cheery open smile.

'Hello slaves!' he called as he took his packet of sandwiches from his coat pocket. 'I expect you both had a miserable holiday. Bet you couldn't wait to get back to the old grindstone!'

Delia had grimaced as she poured the tea. 'Got it in one!' she'd told him.

Myra teased him. 'How was your holiday, then, William. It seems that Delia and I both had a good time. Did Father Christmas put any nice girls in your stocking to play with?'

William had looked innocent.

'No!' he'd said.

'Well, did you managed to get your hands on any of them to play with?' Myra asked him.

He had, but wasn't going to say so. He was very discreet. In fact he was popular with women, particularly married ones, who admired his natural endowments as much as his discretion. As the gossip about him spread at coffee mornings, so did William's popularity with the married ladies.

'How do you mean?' he pretended innocence.

'You know, playing with her private bits and pieces?'

Delia remembered Myra's laugh and William's cheeks colouring up as he shook his head. There was general laughter as they sat at the table.

'I've confessed to Delia all about our passionate mad affair' Myra teased him. 'And told her what a great cock you've got. I'll bet you'd like to feel Delia's bits and pieces as well, wouldn't you?'

Delia had remonstrated with Myra, telling her how awful she was and that she was embarrassing poor William. She had, however, often teased William herself, and had joked with him and made him blush with rude provocative remarks, but he had gradually learned to relax with both girls, Delia in particular, and they were able to share humorous intimacies.

'Anyway, William, there's no harm in looking, is there?' Myra mocked and she had stood up in front of him and lifted her long skirt to expose her loose cami-knickers. 'Here, take a butchers at that!'

William's eyes almost popped out of his head. He could see patches of well-trimmed hair on either side of the crotch. Myra reached down and pulled aside the slip of satin to show William her aroused sex lips. They were in a constant state of arousal. The labia were thin, mostly hidden in the long gash of pink, surrounded by a light covering of auburn curls.

She teased him with 'Would you like to feel it?' but dropped the hem of her skirt and sat down laughing. 'Of course you would William, wouldn't you. And how about Delia's big hairy secret?'

Delia had blushed. Myra had lifted her skirt again with a long sigh of mock resignation. 'Well, go on! You can feel!'

William looked at her with a smile. Then he reached out and pushed his two middle fingers between the lips, rubbing them up and down the slimy flesh. Myra pushed herself back and forth on his rigid fingers a few times before pulling back and dropping the hem of her long skirt.

'Hmm. That's nice.' She turned to Delia. 'Would you like to see William's cock, Delia?' And before Delia could reproach her, Myra demanded 'Come on. Let's see your cock, William!'

Without hesitation, William stood up, unbuttoned his flies completely, and flapped it open to pull out an already expanding large, sturdy curved cock. Delia's mouth went suddenly dry and her eyes opened wide. This was the first time Delia had seen a penis in broad daylight and she was both embarrassed and fascinated. It's not the sort of thing you did in the day time.

But the fascination with the male organ would remain with her for very many years to come. As his penis reached full stretch, William had pulled back the skin until it covered the whole shaft to its base, like a second skin. Delia was mesmerised by the sight. The head was like a huge fist on the end of a curved, twisted wrist.

'Get the ruler, Delia, we'll measure it! And pass that glass tumbler.'

Delia went into the studio for a ruler returning to find Myra sat on William's lap, skirt round her waist, moving her hips slowly up and down. Her eyes were wild with excitement. She was enjoying every inch as she rocked back and forth. Myra got off William's lap with a sigh.

'Beautiful!' she sighed. 'Go on, measure it!' Myra ordered. Delia had hesitated. 'Give me the ruler' Myra snapped and snatched the yellow wooden ruler from her.

She knelt at the side of William's chair and applied the ruler to the top length of his penis.

'Nine and a half inches!' she announced as casually as if she had been measuring the size of a pattern repeat. 'Hold the glass in front of it,' she told Delia as she grasped the stiff object and pumped it up and down. William began to squirm in the chair.

'I'm coming' he gasped and began to jerk his loins.

'Come on then. Let's see it gush.' Myra urged.

Delia held the glass over the head of William's enormous cock as it suddenly erupted, spurting its jets of sperm into the tooth-glass. Delia watched wide-eyed as spurt after copious spurt of grey liquid gushed into the glass until the emission reduced to a thick ooze, dribbling down the shaft.

After that, William often obliged them with an exhibition but Delia never quite overcame her embarrassment and couldn't bring herself to take hold of his cock, no matter how tempted she was, or how Myra goaded her. She watched Myra do it, though, with avid interest, on several occasions. William was also persuaded to masturbate himself, with great vigour.

Some months later he was given the sack. The boss had discovered William in the dark-room with his endowment submerged deep into his daughter, humping away at her. The daughter's whimpering and gurgling was evidence of her enjoyment of the act.

What the boss did not know was that the same large cock filling his daughter's passage had also filled his wife's love-channel over the Christmas break. She had been told about his charms by Myra and had managed to arrange for William to visit her when her husband was at his club. It hadn't taken much to persuade him to fill her eager, underused fanny. It had been a wonderful thrill for her. She determined to have more of the same as often as she could safely arrange it.

After watching William's ejaculations, Delia began to take more interest in watching Johnnie's, asking him to masturbate for her, allowing her to catch the sperm in a wine glass. During her affair with Roly, she had also managed to persuade him to let her watch his ejaculation, much against his better nature. But she had to do the pumping. She wondered if Laura every dod that for him.

Her marriage to Johnnie hadn't lasted for more than a few years. Delia was too fond of cock - particularly other men's. Johnnie had left her to settle down with another, very beautiful younger woman.

Delia took to drinking the ejaculate with great pleasure, and many years later, at a wild sex party, Delia was to achieve a great ambition, by getting six men to masturbate over her. She was lying on a settee with the men stood over her, watching their hot sperm gush forth, splashing in profusion all over her face and bare breasts, her chin and nipples. Her reputation as a sperm-lover left her with ample offers to fulfil her desires.

That was a long time ago now and after many sexual adventures. Folding the paper away, Delia replenished her wine glass. Her main source of comfort. She would have to go to the church service, of course.

12