Delicious Dirty Old Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew continued to feel me in every way possible. His manual manipulations were slow and precise. The feel of his old chubby fingers rolling my nipples around was erotic. He looked at me, into my eyes with each change of movement. This was a man who had a true understanding of how to play with what he loved.

"You want to show me your big titties; you want me to see them don't you?"

"Yes, I want you to look at them."

"Tell your dirty old man that you want him to see your big titties. I love that word, titties, it sounds nasty when I say it and even dirtier when you say titties."

Clearly, the language he preferred was his way of telling me how to please him with just words that only enhanced his enjoyment.

"Let's look at them one at a time. How about if I reach inside your sweater and bra and pull one big tittie out so I can see it, should I do that?"

This old man was perfection; he knew how to play the game well. I was more excited than I ever remember. He knew what to say and how to talk to me to make it even better.

"Ohhh yes, please pull my big tittie out so you can look at it and play with it."

Each time he said the word or heard me say it he licked his lips and smiled like the devil stealing another soul.

Matthew reached down the front of my sweater and into the cup of my bra. I could feel his fingers grasping the round flesh.

"Just like I knew this tittie would feel, and a nice hard nipple to suck on."

He grasped my now rigid nipple in his fingers and squeezed it waiting for my reaction. When I grimaced slightly he was very pleased.

"You like to have your nipples squeezed so they get nice and hard don't you?"

"Oh I do, very much, but you already know that."

Very slowly he pulled his handful up and out until my round full globe was standing up straight in front of his face. It felt so dirty, nasty, and I wanted more because it felt so good.

"Ohhh yeah, I knew it, I just knew that your titties would be sweet and I haven't even tasted them yet. I think I need to check something else first."

Picture me sitting on his lap, one large globe out in the open with a hard nipple, inches from his mouth, he was taunting me.

"Oh I want you to taste it, don't tease me, please suck it like you said you would."

"They'll be sucked real well, when I'm ready but I like to confirm things as we go along."

The old man reached down between my legs and let one finger slide under the leg of my panty. I was so wet his finger glided across my lips like it was covered in clear glycerin. When he slipped the tip of his finger between my lips I almost squealed from the sheer delight, I couldn't stop the moan of pleasure.

"Oh, you like a little fingering don't you? This is one hot sweet pussy isn't it; I got that pussy pouring out juicy sugar and we only just started. I haven't even kissed your nipple yet. I just need a little taste."

The dirty little man managed to slip his finger inside me and wiggle it slightly watching my reaction. I knew he felt me tighten around it and twist myself so he was even deeper.

"You like my finger in your pussy don't you? I bet you love a good fingering, a nice hard finger fuck while I suck on your titties, is that what you like?"

"There's nothing I like more than being played with in whatever way you want to. Is my pussy nice and wet, the way you thought it would be?"

"It's good and juicy lots to lick up, that's cause you're a nasty girl who loves a dirty old pervert fingering you like a dirty girl should."

Matthew slowly pulled his finger out of me and barely brushed my clit, smiling as he did. I couldn't take my eyes off his finger as he slipped it into his mouth and sucked on it. Then he did something I never expected, he put his finger down again. He rubbed my wet clit, it felt so fucking good. When he had his finger all wet this time when he pulled it out he told me to suck it.

"Taste that, that's your pussy sugar, isn't it good, maybe I'll give you some more later, if you're a real good girl. Now, I think I need to suck on this big round tittie staring in my face, should I suck it, tell me, what should I do?"

"Suck it; you know that's what I want." He liked being the dirty old man.

"I think you need to feed me this tittie, come on now, hold it up and feed me."

I lifted my round milky tit right to his open mouth and watched him close his lips around my stiff throbbing nipple. He sucked at it like a baby, in and out of his mouth. Sucking hard, my nipple got longer and harder.

Every few minutes he would stop and look at what he was accomplishing. He was pleased that his sucking was causing my nipple to get bigger and bigger.

"I just knew that a good sucking would get these tittie tips real stiff and big."

The sounds his mouth was making just about made me cum, I wanted to cum so bad. I knew if he kept sucking like he was I would cum.

"You have real good hard nipples; they can take a lot of sucking for a long time, just the way I like them. The nice puffy pink around this nipple is sweet too. It's like a little dish holding up this stiff sucked on nipple. You know what I like, I like to squeeze a big tittie and pop the nipple way up high so I can bite it."

He pushed my hands away and encircled the fullness of my pulsing tit in his hands and squeezed. I watched my nipple pop up like a pit being pushed out of a cherry. It was hard and red, so red, it was big and I wanted him to bite it hard, really hard. He did, it was like a spark of electric. He wrapped his mouth around the full two inches of my pink areola and sucked it inside his mouth. Watching his lips moving, latched on tight, my nipple being whipped with his tongue in between biting it and gnawing at it with his teeth sent shivers up and down my thighs.

I was moaning and whimpering and telling him not to stop.

""Suck my big milky tittie, now don't you stop old man."

All the while he was looking right into my eyes. He knew I loved what he was doing and I didn't, I wouldn't, I couldn't even think of stopping him.

"You know what I'm going to do now, I'm going to play with your hard swollen clit, I know that's what you want isn't it, you want me to rub it real good and make you cum."

I couldn't say a word, he had me speechless. I felt him put his hand between my legs and then his other hand.

"I'm just going to pull these sopping wet panties aside for a little bit so I can play with your clit. I'm going to rub on it, roll it between my fingers and maybe pull it real good, but, guess what, you better not cum because I'm not ready for that yet. If you feel like you're about to cum you tell me and I'll stop, then I'll play with it again. If you cum without my permission then you have to get up and go home or get a real good spanking and we both know that's not what you want isn't that right?"

"No Please, don't make me leave, I want to stay and let you play with me."

"Well all right then, as long as you're a good girl I'll play with your big titties and your wet pussy. Okay now, let's find that clit and have some fun."

This dirty old bastard was the best I ever had and there was no way I was letting him stop. I wanted him to play with me all night and then again and again.

"Let's get these panties out of the way, there we are. Well look at that, there's that clit just begging for me to rub it. It's so big and hard I almost feel like I should suck it, would you like that, you want to put that big swelled up piece of candy in my mouth and have me suck it real good?"

"Oh yes, I want you to suck it real good and lick it all around."

"I can't do that yet because I told you that I was going to play with it. Tell me what I should do?"

"No, I want you to play with it like you said you would."

If he wrapped his mouth around my clit one slip of his tongue or one suck and I would cum. And that would make him stop. There was no way he was stopping this. The truth is he wouldn't send me home or stop he was enjoying this as much as I was, but it was part of the game.

"I think I need you to help me so I can play with this clit real nice. You reach down here and hold your wet panties aside for me."

As I reached down he told me to stop.

"I have a better idea. Reach down and pick up that pillow on the floor. Put it behind you and lean back, put your legs over the arms of the chair so your sweet creamy slit is nice and wide open for me. You want me to look at it while I play with it don't you? You want me to see how wet it is and how swollen and stiff this hard clit is?"

The way he talked was almost enough to make me cum. I reached for the pillow and placed it at the foot of the chair just as he told me to. I let my legs rest on the arms of his chair and he had the view and availability he was looking for.

He reached again for the handle on the side of his chair and I fell back when the foot rest rose up higher. My pussy was right in his face and now I could see what he was doing.

"Now pull those panties aside nice and tight." He didn't have to ask twice.

"There it is, oh you have a nice big clit, see how hard and swelled up it is? Looks just like a pink gum ball all shiny and wet. That little hood is way down there just thrusting this piece of candy up nice and high. I'm going to lick it just a little to get it nice and wet so when I finger it it'll be nice and slippery."

His head moved forward and he slipped his tongue out of his mouth. He wiggled that tongue over my clit and drove me crazy.

He actually spit on it, it was good and slick now. When his finger rolled over my clit I had to take a deep breath and pray I could control the orgasm that was building.

"Ohhh you like that don't you, tell me what you like better, this?"

His finger rubbed in circles.

"Is this better?"

He wrapped his fingers around my clit and pulled it up and down like he was jerking me off.

"I bet this is the best one."

He managed to put two fingers around my clit, it felt so big and hard, and with the fat part of his thumb he squeezed his fingers and rubbed fast over the very tip. It felt like ten tongues licking, sucking, rolling, biting and pulling all at once, I couldn't take it.

""Please stop, I'm going to cum if you don't stop."

I looked at him and he was laughing, as he pulled his hands up.

"Sit back up here and open your mouth, now suck my old fingers dry, I like to see you taste your own pussy juices."

This was seriously the first time I had ever experienced anyone like this old man. When he felt I had sucked his fingers just right he sat back in the chair and grinned.

"Feed me that big tittie while you clean my fingers."

I held my nipple up to his mouth and he sucked it hard and I loved it. I was sucking myself off his hand and he was sucking my nipple, it was magic.

"I think it's time for that other tittie to join the party, let's get it out here."

In seconds he had pulled my sweater and bra down and under my tits

There I was sitting across his lap and my huge round globes were side by side being held high and tightly together from the neck binding of my sweater. Picture a silver platter with two round firm milky white tits served up for his pleasure.

"I like it when you feed them to me. Put one big nipple in my mouth and tease me back and forth, with each one. Let me suck it and then pull it out and give me the other one. Let's see if I can suck so hard you can't pull it out."

Where did he come up with this stuff? Evidently he used his seventy five years to cultivate his craft, and trust me he was a master.

I held my tits just the way he had instructed me to so he could suck them back and forth. His mouth was like a vise, he'd suck and let go to grab onto the other one. His teeth grasped the bottom of one nipple and as I tried to pull it out of his mouth he wouldn't let it go, he was driving me crazy.

Every so often he would rub my clit and I was insane with the need to cum.

Finally he told me to take my sweater and bra off. He began to bounce my tits up and down. He'd bury his face between them and lick them all over. At one point he told me to grab my tittie with my hand and suck on my nipple so he could watch. I did as I was told.

"That's a good girl; suck that tittie nice for me, keep sucking, make it real big for me, that's it now show me that nipple."

I pulled the pulsing piece of pleasure out of my mouth and he took it into his own mouth sucking hard.

"Now, you suck one of your titties and I'll suck the other one, we can watch each other being nasty and dirty just the way you like it. See that's why big round titties are the best, we can do so many things with them. Suck your tittie, and don't be gentle, suck it like I do hard and make that nipple get real big."

I loved it, it was better than nasty, it was incredible and perverted, and I didn't want it to stop.

"Push your titties together real close, I'm going to give you a special treat."

I held my tits together, I knew what he was going to do and I wanted it more than he did. My nipples were easily the size of hard cherry candies, swollen and rigid. This little pervert opened his mouth and I sat shaking with anticipation as he enclosed both nipples in his hot dirty mouth.

The sensation was mind blowing. He sucked and bit each one at the same time, it was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen. I was so crazy I couldn't stop the orgasm that was building and he knew it. His sucking became even more intense and I couldn't hold back.

I felt the contractions as I climaxed and he sucked harder. It was so fucking powerful and intense I finally had to pull back and stop him from sucking on my nipples.

He put two fat fingers deep inside my cumming pussy and finger fucked me hard deep and fast.

"That's it; just the way I like it, your pussy is so tight and still cumming. Come on now; fuck my fingers good and hard."

I had to rip his hand out from between my legs; I couldn't take it any more, not one more second.

"You were a very bad girl, I told you that you couldn't cum until I was ready and you disobeyed my. You need a spanking to get you back in line. Get up now and turn around, get that ass where I can see it."

I turned around and I was just where he wanted me. Smack after smack, he was good at this. In fact he was very good. My cheeks were burning and sore, it was so fucking sweet. When he thought I was sufficiently spanked he told me to get back the way I was before he had to show me who was in charge.

"This is just the beginning little girl, this old man is about to suck that pussy and give it another hard cum. I want to suck that pussy and get my face covered in pussy juice. Stand up here and get that pussy right in front of my face."

It took me a few seconds to find the strength to move. I stood up and he had my panties off in a flash.

"I want you to pull that skirt up over your head, get that sweater and bra off too I want you naked and ready for me."

There I was, naked and standing in a chair with a man who only wanted more and more. I would let him have all he wanted for as long as he wanted.

"Get that pussy nice and close, hold on to the back of the chair. I think I need to take a real good look before I start so I know exactly what I'm going to do. Now you watch me inspect your dirty girl pussy before I suck it good."

I did watch everything he did, it just got me more excited, and he knew it would.

"You have one suck me hard looking pussy, these nice full outer lips, so sweet. Feel me spreading you open don't you? Now, I can see the little petals that need a good sucking. Maybe I should give them a little pull. Feel me pulling those sugar lips doesn't it feel good. Of course it does. You're so wet it's leaking like a faucet dripping sugar. Now let's see how far we can get this little man out of his boat. You know what that means don't you? Oh lord, your clit is begging to be tongue lashed. I just have to give it a little suck, just a nice soft suck for now."

The second I felt his lips I wanted to cum and he knew it, he sucked and licked my clit while he held it between his lips and then he stopped. I heard myself making sounds I'd never heard before.

"I knew you would be like this when you answered my personal. The minute you got here I couldn't wait to get at you. Tell me the truth now, did you get wet like this when we talked on the phone?"

"Yes, I got so wet, I knew you were a dirty old man and it made me sopping wet. I had to play with my pussy and it felt dirty and I liked it even more."

"Because you are a good girl and told the truth I'll give you a special good pussy sucking and guess what, I'm going to let you cum this time."

His hands came behind me and grabbed my ass tightly. I was firm against his mouth when I felt his tongue licking slowly. He ran up and down my wet slit flicking at my clit and back down to my rosebud. His tongue twirled round and round my tight bud and then he darted it inside me, in and out, he was tongue fucking my ass. His tongue found its way inside my pussy and he was fucking me hard and fast with it.

Suddenly he put two fingers inside me and he latched onto my clit. The sucking and fingering was slow. He could feel me getting close and he would stop. Each time I was ready he stopped. I needed to cum and I wasn't going to let him stop again once he started.

"I love to get you real ready and then stop, makes you're pussy get even wetter and tighter because it's so hungry to cum. This clit is just dancing it's so big and swelled up. Get ready cause I'm going to give it to you good."

His lips pulled my clit deep into his mouth and his fingers were deep inside me. I pushed myself against his mouth and he sucked and fucked me just the way I wanted him to, hard and fast.

I don't remember an orgasm that intense or strong that I'd ever experienced. His old tongue was like a high speed vibrator lapping my clit nonstop. I fucked his fingers harder than I even realized I could. I came hard and I heard the screams coming out of me.

When I couldn't breathe anymore I pulled away from his face and let my head fall to the top of the chair. His mouth and hands found my tits and he sucked and squeezed another riveting orgasm out of me.

I finally had to get off that chair or I'd pass out. I stumbled around the chair and fell down onto the couch, naked and exhausted.

"That just might be the best pussy I've ever eaten. Your big titties were made to be sucked and played with. I just might be the dirty old man you've been looking for all your life. But, we're not nearly finished here."

I hoped we were no where near finished

"I have a real surprise for you; you're going to love it. I can't fuck that pussy proper like it should be so I made plans to take care of that."

I could barely understand him; I was still in a semi orgasmic induced coma. I forced myself to come back to the present and finally was able to speak.

"Did you say you had a surprise for me?"

This whole afternoon was a surprise. I met an old man with no legs and he sucked and fucked me like no one before him had ever done.

"One of the problems with diabetes is impotence. I can't get a hard enough rod for a good pussy fucking. I can reach an orgasm, as is evident from the cum in my shorts."

I looked down and his shorts were wet, so I guess he was able to reach an orgasm. I was glad; if he could do for me what he had done he certainly deserved some of his own personal pleasure.

"I took the liberty of inviting a close friend to stop by this evening. You'll be very happy when he arrives. Ned is a youngster, he just celebrated his seventy third birthday. The best part about old Ned is he can sprout a rock hard cock with the best of them."

My God he thought of everything.

"You love dirty old men almost as much as dirty old men love a girl like you. The best of both worlds I'd say. Now you might be thinking how could I know that you would be the girl I thought you were, I didn't I just hoped I was right. If you turned out to be a lady who didn't want to play than Ned and I would just have a beer and say better luck next time."