Delightful Del Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has spread her legs wide open now as my hand moves over her smooth, taut stomach, my fingers acknowledging each ripple of muscle. Her pussy lips by this stage have protruded slightly like a budding flower. I lower my head towards her pussy. I can smell the sweet scent of her sex. My fingers rub along her clitoris and explore her folds below once more. The juice from her earlier orgasm have made her hole extremely slick and my fingers find her hole with ease. I lower my head even further and it is now only a hair's breadth away from her clitoris. My tongue snakes out and finds its mark and I begin to lick alongside, but not directly on, her clitoris. I continue ignoring her clitoris allowing instead for my fingers to glide in and out of her effortlessly. She moans a little louder. I can feel her hot breath on the tip of my cock when she moans. Her mouth must be very close to my raging cock.

I look down to see her mouth open and eyes closed. She's moving her head closer and closer to the tip of my cock, her hand guiding it. Her other hand grasps my balls with a comfortable firmness as her hot mouth closes over the end of my cock. Her dark, plump lips begin to slide down the length of my shaft and I feel her tongue swirl along the underside. She begins a slow, rhythmical bob of her mouth along my cock. She releases her grip on my balls and continues to massage them. The look of pure hunger and lust on her face as she lovingly devours my cock is almost as hot as the feeling of her mouth around my cock.

Her pace on my cock quickens and she begins to move her hand along my cock in rhythm with her bobbing. Her thumb resting rubbing firmly against the underside of my cock. I resume my oral attention on her cunt, licking around her pussy lips. She frees her hand from my balls and places it on the back of my head forcing my face into her pussy and onto her clit, grunting as I make contact.

She releases her mouth from my cock as I feel her about to climax once more. I move to the end of the table and move her onto her back completely with her legs spread wide. I drag her ass to the end of the table and lower my mouth again to her wet pussy. I lick her entire length and stop at her clit to suck it gently. She shivers and moans. I slide my first two fingers into her cunt as I continue to suck on her clit, moving them in a 'come hither' motion along the front wall of her vagina. She starts gasping for air again and I see her stomach muscles beginning to tense up. Her vaginal muscles follow and she starts cumming hard. I stand up and slide my cock straight into her orgasming pussy and start to pump in and out.

This is more than she can take and she starts writhing uncontrollably. My cock pistons in and out of her cunt, covered in her shiny orgasmic juices. Her orgasm begins to subside and she opens her eyes, realising that I have plunged my cock into her and am now fucking her as hard as I can. I run my hands over her nipples and squeeze her breasts. She throws her head back in another orgasmic aftershock. She returns her gaze at me, her mouth is still open slightly. She takes her hand and sensuously licks the entire length of her hand from her thumb to forefinger. Once done, she drops her hand and brings it up under her ass to grip my cock. My cock slips easily through her saliva coated fingers.

The pressure feels good on my cock and I feel the pressure building inside my balls. She tightens her grip slightly and I slow my pace slightly to enjoy the sight of my cock sliding through her hand and into her pussy. Her long dark hair billows around her head and she gasps with her head back with every one of my thrusts into her slippery, smooth cunt.

My orgasm continues to build and I know that I will only last a few more thrusts. I feel the pressure build further and further. I pull my cock out of her just as the first stream of cum shoots from my cock. It lands on her slender neck and trails down her chest and across her right nipple. The second stream lands across her rippling stomach and across her beautiful pussy. I slide my cock back into her shooting the third stream deep inside her. I keep my cock in her pussy and let it finish convulsing and twitching. I watch as my cum drips down her pussy lips and onto my cock as it slowly pumps into her. She plays with the cum that has landed on her chest and picks some up between her thumb and forefinger. Some of it drips back down onto her chest as she draws it to her mouth. She looks directly at me as she slides her singers into her mouth, some of my cum remains on her bottom lip until her tongue lashes out to retrieve it.

It's a fantasy that I played over in my mind more times than I can remember.

I'll admit that I was a bit jealous of Ding. Chances are that he had done this to her on many occasions already. All I could do is imagine what it would be like. At least that's what I thought at the time.

To be continued...

12