Delilah's Special Weekend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's boyish smile breaks across his face as he looks at Delilah's pleading look. "You're sure this is what you want?" When Delilah nods, he pulls her to him, and sighs, "You are always full of surprises, Baby Girl. If this is what you want, then you know I want it too. What do you want me to do?"

"Just warm up to her, and let her know how you feel. I don't want us to push her. I want her to come to us ready and willing and hot!" Delilah grins, "And boy is she hot! John, I've got some tales to tell you about this weekend that will have your pecker rock hard in no time."

"I had a feeling you two would be rather, shall I say, adventurous this weekend. By the way, Jake sends his undying love, and says to tell you he is still waiting for me to kick the bucket, so he can move in and show you what a real man is all about. Jake was beside himself all weekend when he found out Karen was staying here with you. All I kept hearing from him was, "Do you think they'll get it on with each other...I'd love to see those two goin' at it...That Karen is quite a fox, I'd like to get my hands on her...and on and on." John smirked, "But I have to admit, the thought of you two was foremost in my mind as well. He and I must have missed a good shot two or three times each because we were daydreaming."

"Mmmm, that little rascal Jake. Karen would have her hands full with him wouldn't she? Maybe when she's ready we can introduce them properly. He's only a couple of years younger than her." Delilah seemed to drift off in her thoughts about Karen and Jake.

"Ok, Miss Matchmaker, while you ponder that idea, I'm going up to take a shower and a short nap. Call me for dinner, OK, Honey?" With that he gives Delilah a peck on the forehead, picks up his bags and heads upstairs.

Delilah busies herself with dinner preparations and thinks about how she and John can convince Karen to join them as a threesome. She doesn't hear Karen come up behind her, and is startled when Karen wraps her arms around Delilah's waist and kisses the back of her neck. Delilah turns to face Karen and puts her arms around Karen's waist.

"Mmmmm...I smell sex. Did that sexy husband of yours come home and fuck you already?" Questions Karen.

"He sure did." Delilah smiles, "You should have been in here for our little welcome home party."

"Knowing you, you didn't need my help welcoming him home." Karen remarks with a chuckle. "Where is that gorgeous hunk of man-flesh?"

"Upstairs taking a shower. You wanna go up and wash his back for him?"

"Not right at the minute. But thanks for the offer." Karen giggles.

"Well, mi casa es su casa, y mi esposo es su esposo, amiga." Delilah giggles back to Karen. "So how did your phone calls go?"

"I don't know who was happier to hear I wasn't going back to Ben's, him or my sons. Anyway, Ben offered me any kind of help I need to get out on my own. Actually I think it's more to get me out of his way. He's going to arrange to be gone tomorrow so you and I can go over and get my things ready, and then he said he would take care of getting it all delivered here or put in storage." Karen announced.

"What about your settlement? Is he going to fight it?" Asked Delilah.

"No. I made myself perfectly clear in the past that he'd have hell to pay if he did because of everything I know, and I wouldn't hesitate to use it against him if he didn't live up to his end of the bargain. I kind of like having this power over him even though I don't think I would rat him out, but he doesn't have to know that." Karen sighed. "I am so relieved I've taken this step."

"Me, too." Delilah sighed in return and bent her head to kiss Karen's luscious lips.

"Mmmm." Karen cooed as Delilah gently suckled her tongue. They kissed only briefly, but it was enough for them both to feel their body heat start to rise.

"Welcome home, Honey." Delilah smiled as she broke their kiss.

"Thank you, Kitten. It already feels more like home than Ben's ever did." Karen smiled back. "Now what can I do to help with dinner?"

The two worked together and making dinner. They set the table and bathed it in candle light, and made a pitcher of frozen Margaritas before calling John down to eat.

Delilah and Karen had freshened up before dinner, and were now both wearing mini skirts, high heel sandals and bikini tops with sheer blouses over them. They wanted to hit the hot tub after dinner and figured they might as well dress for it now. Karen was a knock out in her white skirt, turquoise bikini and white see-through gauze blouse. Both the white and the turquoise accentuated her dark tan, and her full breasts spilled invitingly over the cups of her top. She was wearing her hair twisted up on top of her head and held in place by one clip. Delilah wasn't as tanned as Karen, but looked radiant in her red bikini which she covered with a black mini and a lacy black top. Delilah's breast pale against the red looked like silken globes of alabaster; Her auburn hair pulled into a ponytail atop her head left tousled ringlets caress her face and shoulders.

John makes his way to the Florida room, and breaks into a broad smile when he sees the two beauties sitting at the table sipping their drinks. He's dressed in Khaki shorts and a black tank top. Karen sees him first and stops in mid-sentence. She jumps to her feet, races to his arms, and plants a kiss on his lips. He wasn't as surprised at this kiss as he had been the other night when she arrived.

"I thought I'd better get a head start. Delilah always gets the good stuff, and I'm left with sloppy seconds." She laughs. "Welcome back, Big Boy. Did you miss us?"

"You betcha, Babydoll." John says as he squeezes Karen, lifting her up off the floor a couple of inches, and swings her around. "Man what a treat. How many men get to come home to two gorgeous babes? Am I lucky or what?"

Releasing Karen, he bends over and kisses Delilah passionately. "Hi, Baby Girl. How about pouring Daddy a glass of that green stuff?"

Delilah pours John a Margarita as he sits down in the chair between them. He looks at Delilah and then at Karen. He shakes his head and remarks, "Ah, it's good to be the king."

They all laugh, and begin to chat about what's gone on over the weekend, without the girls getting too much into detail, much to John's dismay. After a second pitcher of drinks, they are ready for dinner. Delilah sends Karen on ahead into the kitchen to get dinner ready for the table. She nudges John, and motions for him to follow Karen. "Just make her feel wanted Honey."

Karen is bent over getting the casserole out of the oven as John enters. He stops and stares at her long golden legs. His eyes follow them up to the edge of her skirt, which stops just short of her ass cheeks. Then he drinks in her full heart shaped bum, and licks his lips. He feels a rise in his shorts just watching her. Gawd, she is so beautiful, and Delilah has given him to her as a gift. His heart races as he crosses the room. "Can I help, Karen?"

Karen jumps as she expected Delilah not John. "Uhhh, I guess so. Let's see. Uhhh, why don't you take the salad to the table while I get the casserole ready to serve." She was a little more nervous around him when they were alone.

"You aren't scared of me are you, Karen?"

"Why no, uhh, don't be silly John. Why would I be scared of you?" Karen says trying to appear less nervous.

John steps closer to her. Her back is against the counter, and John is so close she can almost feel his body heat. He reaches around her to get the bowl of salad, and leans close to her ear and whispers. "Good. You never have to be afraid of me. I love you too, you know. You are very special to both Delilah and me, Karen...very very special. And I'm happy you are going to be staying with us. I'm sure we will all be one happy family." With that said, he places a tender kiss at the base of her neck, sending goose bumps racing over her flesh. He lifts his head and smiles the warmest smile she has ever seen, and turns taking the salad into the dining room.

Karen closes her eyes tightly for a moment to keep his smile, his kiss, and his scent vivid. She is definitely attracted to John. She has always been. He could make her wet by just answering the phone when she called Delilah, but could she share him with Delilah? She still didn't know. She had gazed deep into his searing eyes as she watched him make love to Delilah in the store dressing room that one time. She had seen the depth of his passion, and it did scare her a little. Was she still the woman who used to be able to fuck a man until he begged for release, or would she fail as she had done with Ben. She was almost afraid to know the answer.

"Everything OK?" Delilah spoke only inches from Karen, jolting her back to the moment.

"Yeah sure, Kitten." Karen turns to cut the casserole into portions. She is a little flushed, she can tell. She's almost embarrassed to have this lust for John, even if it is OK with Delilah.

"Ok then, let's eat." Delilah saysgrabbing the garlic toast and heading to the dining room. She smiles to herself. She knew whatever John had said or done in the kitchen had struck a hot spot in Karen. This is going to work. She just knew it would. It is the perfect plan.

After dinner, Delilah makes more Margaritas, and brings out the last few Jell-o Shots that are left. They head for the hot tub outside the sliding doors of the Florida room. Delilah and Karen begin to slip off their cover ups. As they remove their skirts, John puts a hand over his heart and staggers playfully back a few steps.

"Lordy, be still my heart. Look at you two. You two get even better looking the more clothes you take off. Mm...Mm...Mm."

Karen and Delilah giggle and scramble into the hot tub with a host of ooo's and ahh's as they sink down into the warm water. The water lifts their ample breasts and they float buoyantly.

"Aren't you coming in John?" Delilah taunts him by rubbing her nipples.

"I wouldn't miss this opportunity for the world. Let me go get my trunks on, and I'll be right back."

"He doesn't need trunks, does he, Karen?" Delilah asks placing a hand on Karen's leg.

Karen looks at Delilah, and then at John. She is feeling a little too tipsy to be too resistant, but she is still a little edgy. "I suppose not."

"Are you sure you don't mind, Karen? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." John asks with true concern in his voice.

"Well John, it's not like I haven't seen it before." Karen smiles.

"That's true." John smiles back, and releases the catch on his shorts.

Karen holds her breath as John undoes his fly and drops his shorts to the ground. Her eyes betray her modesty and go right to his tool. John's cock is already semi-erect, and he smiles at her as her eyes meet his. He shucks his shirt and climbs in the water and seats himself so Delilah is in the middle.

They finish their drinks and down a few Jell-o Shots. Delilah takes one and holding it in her mouth, bends to Karen. Karen oblivious to anything but her gorgeous Delilah offering to share this treat, opens her mouth and accepts Delilah's treat, sucking it off Delilah's tongue. They continue to kiss for a minute and their passion deepens. John reaches down to stroke his rising cock as he sees Delilah reach up to caress Karen's tit.

Karen opens her eyes to meet John's gaze as Delilah moves down her neck distributing kisses and small bites. John smiles and Karen licks her lips. Delilah reaches behind Karen and unties her top, letting it fall into the water. She moves Karen up onto her knees so that Karen's breast now are above water and Delilah dives in to take Karen's hard bud into her mouth. Karen's eyes are still locked on John's gaze. John lifts himself out onto the edge of the tub and stokes his thick cock in full view of Karen. She watches each stroke, wanting to take him in her mouth, but still too afraid. Karen let's Delilah maneuver her to the deck of the tub, never leaving the sight of John's enormous cock. She watches it pulsate with each stroke.

Karen gasps aloud when Delilah tugs on her nipple with her teeth. Delilah releases it and slides back up the length of Karen's body and kisses her deeply. Delilah's fingers pinch and roll the mauve peaks of Karen's breasts. Karen moans and reaches out to untie Delilah's top. When the top falls away, Karen covers one of Delilah's tits with her whole hand and kneads it gently. Delilah moans at Karen's advances. She thinks to herself, this will heat her up pretty good, and I believe before the night is over, I'll have her in our bed and we can both fuck her. She continues her kiss and coaxes Karen to raise her hips so she can slide off her bottoms.

John moves a little closer to the two, but keeps his distance so as not to interfere. He wants a better view of what he knows is about to happen. Yes, there it is; Karen's beautiful pussy. He watches as Delilah rubs the outer lips of Karen's baby-soft sex with her fingers. She gently stokes the shaved flesh up and down, teasing Karen purposely. Karen's hips move automatically as if the movement will generate the act she longs for. Delilah breaks their kiss, and Karen's eyes search for John. He's moved closer, and it makes his dick look even more inviting, but she can't let herself go.

Delilah kisses her way down Karen's searing flesh, sucking the water droplets from her silky skin. She stops just above Karen's clit and runs her tongue from side to side prolonging Karen's agony. Karen leans back on her elbows and brings her feet up flat on the deck. She drops her knees outward in the hope of enticing Delilah to take her. Delilah places a thumb on each side of Karen's labia and pulls them apart displaying Karen's sacred garden for John to see.

"Mmmmm...Look John, isn't she just as beautiful as I described her? And she tastes marvelous too. See her big juicy clit throbbing as if begging me to suck on it? Look at her Baby, isn't she wonderfully perfect?"

John surveys the site Delilah is guiding him to, and his passionate gaze returns to Karen's eyes. With that look of deepest passion that Karen adores in him, he speaks only to her. "You are so beautiful Karen. You are a dream come true. You are magnificent. Don't ever think anything less of yourself."

Karen's eyes mist over as she drinks in John's sincere words. Words she needs to hear so badly. Ben had made her feel dirty and ugly, she knew she wasn't, but she had felt so alone for so long.

"Thank you John, I love you." Murmurs Karen She looks passionately at Delilah. "Eat me, Kitten. Suck my pussy for John."

Delilah reaches to the tray and retrieves a Jell-o Shot, plucking it from the cup she sticks her index finger into it and then pushes it up into Karen's vagina. Karen jumps and moans as the cool glob is pushed inside her. Delilah slips two more fingers in and works Karen's pussy while the other hand pinches Karen's nipple. Delilah moves her lips down to suckle on Karen's big swollen clit. She is always amazed by the size of Karen's love bud. It tastes sweet and she rolls it around with her tongue.

Karen stops watching John and let's her head fall back in sheer delight as Delilah's lips finally make contact with her clit. "Ohhhhh, yes Kitten, suck it....show John how you fuck me with your mouth."

"Yeah, Baby Girl, show me how Karen likes her pussy eaten." John moves closer, still keeping some distance. He reaches out and tugs at Delilah's bottoms until he gets them down by her knees. One hand goes to her cherry bud nipple and one slides around her bottom in search of her pussy. His three fingers slide easily into the slick opening.

"Oh, Oh, John....mmmm, yes, fuck me with your fingers." Moans Delilah just before diving lower to launch her tongue into Karen.

"Oh Fuck me, I can't stand this anymore." John groans as he rises from the tub to stand behind Delilah's bent torso. One hand steadies his beautiful wife by holding onto her tit, and with the other he guides his throbbing tool to her pussy opening. He pushes past the opening and continues in one long thrust until it is buried to the hilt.

"Unghhh..." Delilah grunts, not wanting to leave Karen long enough for even one word. She is licking and sucking like a starving soul. She tastes the sweetness of the Jell-o as it melts and runs down Karen's canal and onto her tongue. The smell of Karen's sex is intoxicating and she wishes she had her strap on so she could fuck her proper, but then again, she wasn't sure her mouth could give up one drop of this wonderful love nectar.

John's hard thrusts drive Delilah's tongue deeper into Karen. All three are grunting and moaning in unison with each of John's drives.

Karen lifts her head to watch John pump his cock into Delilah. "Mmmmm...John...that's it Baby, fuck her good. Drive her tongue deeper into my pussy, John....fuck her harder...fuck her harder. Her eyes lock with his, and it's almost as if they are alone and fucking each other in Karen's mind. She wants him. She wants to feel him drive his thick meat into her hot love box. She wants him to pound her without mercy until she spills her cum all over him. Oh Lord help me, I do want him, thinks Karen.

Delilah is the first to cum from the heady fragrance of Karen's pussy and John's pummeling rod. John feels her tense just before she cries out. "OHHHHH FUCK...FUCK...FUCK...That's it Baby, I'm cumming on your cock." Delilah wails. "OHHH FUCK ME...JOHN...FUCK MY HOT CUNT."

Delilah shudders and dives back into Karen's wet pussy taking her clit between her teeth, and jamming four fingers into Karen's wet hole.

"Oh Gawd Kitten...yes...that's it...that's it." Moans Karen. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!"

John watches the scene before him and feels his balls begin to throb as the jism gets ready to spring forth from his rock hard man_flesh. "Fuck Yeah, go girls....Unghhh....unghhhh." Cries John as he pulls his cock from Delilah and shoots four long strings of cum up her back. Karen reaches across Delilah's back and swipes her fingers through the white cream and brings it to her mouth. John and Delilah watch as Karen sucks John's cum from her covered fingers. They look at each other and smile. Yeah, this is going to work out just fine.

"Sweet as honey." Coos Karen. "You were right Delilah, just as sweet as honey." She licks her lips and slips back into the water.

John sits down and Delilah sits on his lap. They nuzzle and kiss for a minute or two while all three recover. Delilah looks at Karen and smiles. Karen returns a warm heartfelt sigh and nods.

"John, Honey, why don't the three of us get dried off and go up to our room to watch a special movie Karen and I rented? And Karen and I have a new toy we'd like to share with you." Queried Delilah, looking first to John and then to Karen.

"Well, if..." John begins.

Karen interrupts him by moving across to kiss his lips, and then says, "It sounds like the perfect plan to me John. A night of movies and games between the best of friends and lovers."

*

...Well so far all is going as planned. Just what do you think the girls have in store for John in the bedroom? Better keep an eye out for the next chapter...I promise the action only heats up from here...Yummy...DeeAnne

12