Delta City: Rise of Chameleon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I want to fuck you back." He says as he rips his shirt off exposing his six pack abs and strong biceps.

Chemeleon following suit stands up and pulls her boots off, then pulling down her tight pants and boots down revealing a pair of matching thong panties, Hypno Lord smiles impressed she thought of adding them without being told. She then pulls up her tube top exposing her DD tits. Hypno Lord wastes no time is cupping them and then lightly pinching her nipples, making her moan in delight. "Stop teasing me." She says giggling.

He then plants his lips back on her as he gently lies her down on the floor, caressing her body as he does this, she also caresses his strong arms as he does this. He pulls away and slowly makes his way down south towards her new pussy. He pulls off the panties and exposing her, her hairless pussy is dripping wet and he can smell her arousal which makes his cock feel harder than before. He then rubs his hand gently on her pussy and puts a finger inside, she groans and wriggles a bit trying to get him to go deeper. He pulls it out and then moves his face towards it. He inhales deeply then starts to eat her out.

Chameleon is taken aback; something just builds up within her as she feels her Master's tongue playing with her pussy and clit. Her whole body convulses and breaks out in goosebumps, the rush of pleasure taking her by surprise. A loud moan escapes her lips as Hypno Lord goes deeper from the sound as it encourages him to go all the way. Her hands reach to her breasts as he works his magic and she starts to tweak and pinch her nipples, another burst of pleasure hits her and her back arches as she moans louder and it echoes around the old warehouse, she licks her lips and lowers her back. "Oh god, that feels so good!" She says as she moans some more, she feels it building and building and a pressure builds between her legs, she can't help it anymore, as her Master's tongue continues to please her, the pressure builds to bursting point and she screams as a massive orgasm strikes, making her back arch again and her body to convulse.

Hypno Lord pulls away smiling as he made her cum. He knows it's the first time her new body has experienced a female orgasm and he is pleased with the results of his oral work, he wipes his face as she squirted as she came on him, he doesn't mind though, it turns him on even more. He looks up at her then starts to climb up to her face. "Are you ready my dear?" He asks.

"Yes, fuck my, make me yours." She says in a pleading voice.

He aligns his now aching member to her pussy and glides it in; again her body reacts as her body writhes with pleasure. Her first penetration into her new pussy is making Hypno Lord so turned on he starts to fuck her, slowly at first then he picks up the pace, making her moan and move her hips around trying to make him go deeper within her. Her pussy contracting on his cock trying to milk making him moan with her as his cock feels tighter to bursting point, but he holds it, he wants her to enjoy the new sensations as he makes her truly a woman. He lifts her ass off the floor and grabs her hips as he thrusts harder and harder making her moan louder again. She starts to play with her breasts again as her body convulses. "I'm gonna cum again my Lord, I can feel it. Cum into me my Lord, fill me with your seed!" He needs no more encouragement as he finally releases and he shoots what feels like a gallon of cum into her new pussy as she cums and orgasms with him. They both collapse onto the floor as they both pant trying to catch their breath. There bodies shine and glisten with sweat as they try to recover from the fucking and pleasure. "Thank you my Lord, that was wonderful."

"Yes it was, you are perfect." In his mind he says "You are truly my greatest creation!"

* * *

Two Hours later:

The reports claim witnesses and local surveillance saw Shapeshifter being brought here to this Warehouse. Invincible Man looks over the area making sure everything looks OK. No guards, no vehicles nearby, nothing. Lights are on in the building but no one seems to be home. He spots a door on the roof that is open a jar and decides that is his point of entry. He pulls out a grapple gun and fires it towards the door then glides towards it. He needs to know what happened to Shapeshifter as he would usually just blend in and runaway, but now he is being brought to a warehouse, for what purpose? He doesn't trust him, he isn't a ruthless criminal, just a nuisance but he has the potential to be worse than he is.

He reaches the door and sees a stairway. He goes down it and ends up on a catwalk along the ceiling of this vast warehouse. The lights show the whole building to be empty except for a table with straps, and a laptop nearby. Happy with not seeing anyone he jumps from the catwalk and falls at least twenty five feet to the bottom and lands on his feet, his suit absorbing most of the shock keeping his legs from breaking. He then smells it, a musky smell. He is confused and realises it's sex smell, someone recently just fucked here. Could it have been a party of some kind for Shapeshifer? It's a possibility but he was a loner, he never worked with anyone and he always did jobs alone. He examines the table but nothing to suggest anyone got hurt, no traces of blood or bodily fluid. He then sees the laptop sitting on a table nearby. He walks to it and he recognises it, he has seen it on a couple of occasions, it looks like Hypno Lord's computer! What does he want with Shapeshifter? Why bring him here to this place? He then sees the file that is open, "Project Chameleon". He clicks it but a password request comes up. "That is not for your eyes." Says a male voice.

Invincible Man turns and sees Hypno Lord with his goggles on. With his back to the computer he plugs in a small USB stick into the computer and walks away from it. "I'm looking for Shapeshifter, where is he?" He says with authority.

Hypno Lord looks confused for a second then smiles. "Oh him, you don't have to worry about him anymore Invincible Man. He is no longer in Delta City. But you may have to worry about...her." He says.

He hears it, something dropping from the ceiling and landing with a loud click like heels of a shoe hitting the floor. Invincible Man turns and sees a woman in green tight pants, tube top and heels on the floor. She is supporting herself on tip toes and finger tips looking at him as an animal looks at its prey with curiosity. He then notices her animal like eyes. "Is this the one you have been telling me about my Lord? The one that disrupts your plans?" She asks with anger in her voice.

"It is. Invincible Man meet Chameleon, Chameleon meet Invincible Man." Hypno Lord says.

He sees her Lizard like attire and sees why she is called that. "I have nothing against you. My beef is with him." He says to her as she walks towards him swaying her hips.

"That's a shame." She says and she suddenly sends a high kick to his face which sends him flying across the room. "As I have beef with you." She says. Invincible Man is shocked by the attack and the strength of it. He gets to his feet staggering a bit. "Oh, did I hit you too hard? I'll go easier on you."

She jumps in the air and lands on his shoulders wrapping her legs around his neck. "Get off of me; I don't want to hurt you!" He says.

"I don't want to hurt you either!" She says as she swings her body around releasing her legs and with the momentum she sends him flying through the air landing on the table with the restraints and breaking it in two. "Doesn't mean I won't!" She says with a grin. He gets up and as he sends a punch in, she grabs his arm and then leans down and sends her heel right into his face, he staggers as she sends another kick into his mid section making a cracking sound that echoes around the warehouse sending him flying to the ground. He tries to get up but ends up spitting out blood onto the floor. He looks at his armour and sees a crack in it and it feels like a rib has broken. "Invincible my ass. How about I..." She then changes into a small teenage school girl. "make it easier for you? Can you fight a little girl? Or do you need someone bigger to fight your battles." She turns back into the fully grown lizard girl and walks towards him. He then throws a flash bang device on to the floor. As her senses come back to her after it went off, she sees he is gone, so is the stick in the computer they failed to notice earlier. "Fuck, I had him!" She says in frustration.

Hypno Lord is checking his computer to make sure it is OK. He deliberately left that file for him to see, it is fake, no information on it at all, but he wants Invincible Man to know he created Chameleon but he won't know how, it will lead him to false information giving him time to plan ahead. "Don't worry my dear. You'll meet him again."

* * *

As Invincible Man checks he is OK, he puts the USB into his main computer console in his base of operations and checks the files. It is a hacking device of his own design, now only copying the file on the computer but allowing him to access Hypno Lord's computer whenever he likes if it's connected to a Wi-Fi server and to access his web cam when ever his computer is on. What concerns him though is his new companion. Another villain with shape shifting ability but can change everything about their appearance including clothing, that ruled out it being Shapeshifter as he could only turn into other men and he couldn't alter clothing as it wasn't organic. Where is Shapeshifter? Did he help Hypno Lord to create this new villain? He has to find out who Chameleon is or Delta City is in real trouble.