Demetrius Ch. 24

Story Info
"Organismele de schimbare..."
1.6k words
4.59
8.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24

"Organismele de schimbare..."

Entering the bedroom he noted she was already in bed -- her head resting against the headboard -- waiting for him. After getting in bed, he rested his cheek on her stomach -- licking it. His tongue glided smoothly on her skin -- like a skater's skates on a fresh coating of ice.

She ran her fingers through his hair -- gently at first -- before tugging on it roughly, beginning to rake her powerful fingernails across his scalp. Sadistically she wanted to know how much pain she could inflict on him before he'd protest. A few times he was on the verge of voicing his objection but each time he was about to -- she'd become gentle -- teasing and playing mind-games with him. It was fascinating how she could read his mind, measuring his pain tolerance so accurately.

"You know your hair has begun to change don't you," she observed seeing it was getting thicker, denser and more like hers. He told her he knew, saying it defied attempts in combing it.

"What's wrong Demetri," she asked sensing something.

"Cold feet again -- I don't know what it'll be like without a soul. Aren't you worried I won't be able to love you as I do now?"

"Who have you been talking to -- why would you ask such a thing," she asked.

"It seems my enlightenment has begun in bits and pieces -- in dreams and nightmares. I understand things I didn't before -- like your inability to love since you don't have a soul."

She had those concerns but avoided telling him. After thinking about it she said,

"I suppose there's some truth to it but vampires have a unique ability to imitate. I can do the things you associate with being lovable. Like now -- running my fingers through your hair. Isn't this a loving gesture for you?"

He told her it was but somehow it was lacking -- not an expression of love.

"It's true I can't love you as a human could but I can still give you things no human can give you. I can make you feel and experience things you wouldn't think possible. No human can give you the things I can."

He asked what she meant -- she suggested she show him. She pushed his head between her legs,

"Make love to me with your mouth and drink from me."

He opened her folds, inserting his tongue inside them -- licking and exciting her. He tasted her "liquor" as it began to flow. She filled his mouth with gentle warm squirts when he began to swallow. He moved his tongue lower. She lifted her hips to accommodate him. As expected he found no taste there. He returned to her button -- feeling her convulse as she flooded his mouth with what remained.

She told him to lie on his back. She sat on his chest. He watched as she forcefully sunk a fingernail into her flesh above her left tit, drawing it down beneath the right one. It was like seeing a scalpel opening an incision -- she began to bleed. In the available light her blood appeared black. As she leaned forward it pelted his chest -- tickling him -- quickly evaporating -- vaporizing.

"Drink my blood," she told him. He tentatively did as instructed -- tasting it for the first time.

He swallowed a mouthful, seeing the incision already beginning to heal -- like a magic trick.

"The combined fluids from me will allow you to experience something you might enjoy. Consider it an enlightenment of sorts."

She leaned forward holding his head -- massaging his temples -- looking in his eyes.

"Look into my eyes until you begin to see something and tell me what you see," she said.

Her eyes were but a few inches from his -- it took awhile before a vision began to appear. It was like one of those three-dimensional abstracts you stare into until an image appears -- revealing itself as you wonder how it could've eluded you so long.

He saw a 17th century boudoir with a four-poster bed in the middle of the room. Some of the walls were draped with wine-colored curtains. The headboard was an ornate mahogany and there were several paintings scattered about the room -- some provoking in their eroticism. A single candle provided all the necessary light.

He saw her standing beside the bed wearing a white cotton night-shift as her hand went to the tie at the neck, undoing it. He was about to tell her what he saw when a vampire male entered from the shadows -- from somewhere behind him. He knew they were about to have sex -- he could see it in their eyes -- feel it in the air.

When he told her what he saw, he heard her use a Romanian phrase for changing identities and bodies -- "Organismele de schimbare," she chanted along with other words and phrases he didn't understand -- recognize.

At first he was a third-party observer to the scene unfolding when suddenly he became Alexis. He began to feel things no male could possibly feel -- becoming aware of an unfamiliar desire between his legs.

He saw the male vampire was a version of himself -- probably the vampire he'd become. He too had a nightshirt on and as he made his way to her -- he saw the movement beneath his nightshirt, indicating his arousal -- exciting him in knowing he was about to be fucked as he was now female. He always wondered what sex would be like from a female's perspective but never said as much -- before now -- owning it.

There was no need for him to adjust to his gender change -- it happened on its own. There was no doubt he was Alexis -- feeling her presence in him.

Can you hear me Demetri?

He heard her -- somehow. "Yes," he answered uncertainly.

I've become the male vampire you'll become -- our genders switched. I'm talking to you with my mind and don't expect you to do the same yet. You know what I'm going to do to you -- what we're going to do! My arousal and need to be inside you is overwhelming and I must have you -- there's no denying my lust and you must abide. Hopefully, you'll do so willingly -- with enthusiasm.

I want you to enjoy it -- it's meant to be a gift of enlightenment. I want you to tell me what you feel and think as the sequence unfolds. Talk to me as Alexis would talk to Demetrius. Behold, you are me and I am you!

He did as requested -- understanding the incredible adventure and experience she made possible.

He began with:

"You're moving slowly towards me with a knowing smile on your face. We both know what is to happen and when I see movement beneath your nightshirt; I know it signals your state of arousal and you're going to fuck me. I feel an excited anticipation between my legs -- unlike any I've felt before.

"You're placing your hands on my shoulders -- removing my night-shift. It falls to the floor behind me. I stand before you -- naked and uncertainly in being a female.

"You're kissing the hollow -- between my shoulder and neck. I feel things never felt. You fondle me -- my breasts. I look at them -- seeing them for the first time in disbelief -- never knowing they were so sensitive.

"You take me in your arms -- your hands move over my back, down to my ass -- squeezing it roughly -- ouch! You pull me close -- a gasp is forced from me. You're removing your nightshirt -- I look down -- seeing it differently than I could in the past -- for the first time. You take my hand, encouraging me to feel it. You smile proudly as I do. You rub it against my stomach -- letting me feel its growing hardness -- your need. I'm fascinated in seeing the iridescent streak it leaves on my stomach -- like a snail's trail.

"We kissed. Our tongues played cat-and-mouse, trying to taste each others saliva -- unable to get enough of each other in our attempt at spiritual communion. ("Do these things in remembrance of me.")

"You take me in your arms -- easily lifting me up and onto the high bed. I feel my legs opening -- wanting to feel you entering me and how it feels for you when I enter you. You leap on the bed easily, as though you can fly -- Peter Pan in a fit of playfulness.

"You lay on top of me, moving up and down. I feel our skin making contact. It takes my breath away when I feel it -- me and you -- it gains entry easily. I never knew it was like this -- being penetrated. I'm powerless to stop you -- if I were to dare."

I'm having you now -- our connection grows stronger -- more complete each day. The urge to move inside you is unpreventable. It's true I don't love you as a human but my excitement in this act consumes me with pleasure and lust until I begin to squirt -- again and again. Oh -- the male's ejaculation is so powerful -- is it not? I still feel the need to thrust deeper -- forcing it deep inside you until my remaining sperm -- becomes yours once more.

He recalled a nature special -- a fish letting loose its milky sperm, covering a freshly laid hatch of eggs. In his mind he saw the tip of her cock moving in and out -- sperm shooting in rapid-fire jets of excitement -- inside him. He held her close -- hearing her moans and laughter from inside her throat -- no longer caring if he'd be able to love her as a human.