Demonic Partnership

Story Info
Simon discovers abilities that attract attention from demons
6.2k words
4.36
51.8k
106

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Simon was a normal 18 year old virgin male in Wolverhampton, England, until he reached his 18th birthday and he underwent certain changes no normal human goes through.

He began to sense when someone was feeling horny and in the case of females he could sense when it was there time of the month. This wasn't a problem until his 20th birthday when he began to go through a change which impacted his eating and drinking.

As he mastered the ability to sense when people were aroused and horny he gained the ability to use that to feel full with his hunger and thirst. The people on his course began to notice that he wasn't eating and drinking less at college.

Although it didn't bother anyone after all Simon was the quiet one in the group and he wasn't losing or gaining weight. While he was becoming accustomed to these changes something happened during one Monday morning during a particular part of his college course.

Simon began to feel something stirring inside him and this felt different to lust. He could feel the pressure of this new feeling getting stronger by the minute. This was beginning to become unbearable as he was trying hard to not let anything was happening.

He could sense that the women sat on his table were fidgeting in their seats and the male on the next table was hard. Simon chose to experiment with this and focussed on one person sitting on the opposite table her name was Mia.

She was 5 foot 4 inches, slim build with medium sized tits, 18 years old and wore an attire that consisted of a pair of jeans, a T-shirt, a grey jacket and a pair of trainers.

He began focussing all his lust that this new ability was stirring inside him, he noticed that she was fidgeting more then the people on his table. Also that she was getting redder, minutes ticked by and that the people on his table and the next table had stopped fidgeting.

He backed off from his experiment and almost instantly she stopped fidgeting though her redness didn't go until the end of that part of the course. His new ability didn't ease up any even though he used it on someone in the group.

When the end of the session came everyone was glad to get out in the cool air and away from a sexually charged room, Simon was confused about what he saw and what he had done just by concentrating.

Simon decided he would try these abilities out a bit more throughout his day.Though he had a 4 hour break until he had to return so he thought he would have some fun while he waited.

Somewhere in England

A demoness was acting on instruction left by an demonic lord to find the half breed. she had been in flight for a day now, she searching for 2 years and her search lead her to Wolverhampton so the demon landed on the path near Primark.

She changed into her human form.

Luckily for the female it was 8am in the morning and no one was around to see her body, she didn't mind not being seen it just made her really angry with comments that any human could have made.

Her human form was 5 foot 3 inches tall, slim build though there was muscles starting to show, medium tits that were firm and perky, brunette hair and a young face that contained a small nose and alluring eyes that were filled with experience from a long life.

Although she was naked she soon found some clothes that would fit in some boxes left in the ally way. She began her search to find this half mortal half demon male.

She began to tune her senses to pick out any demonic presences, she knew other demons were looking for him also so she had to be the first to find him.

She did pick up on a faint demonic presence but becoming stronger by the second, she decided to head towards this presence although it was on the move. She discovered 3 more profound demonic entities converging on the faint presence and the demoness broke into a run.

One of the other demons sensed a familiar presence and broke off from trying to find the half breed and went after the familiar presence, the two demons came face to face though they were both in human form.

Though no one in Wolverhampton town centre knew what was going on they just saw a muscular bloke holding a 5 foot 3 woman by the throat.

Meanwhile

Simon was just getting of the bus when he heard the commotion involving the two demons and he rushed over to see what was going on when he saw someone holding a small woman above his head.

Simon went over to see if he could help and soon realised that if things became more threatening he would have to rely on speed more than brute force. Only the woman noticed Simon and seemed to be trying to tell him something.

Then the man noticed something was not right and instantly turning around towering over Simon.

His grip was holding steady over the woman's throat though it struck Simon that she should be unconscious by now. The man spoke to Simon though it was filled with anger "What do you want human?" this slightly annoyed Simon.

He went to speak when the man's free hand came out in a fist towards Simon, which if it connected it would have broken Simons skull killing him in the process.

He dodged the blow, then he felt his power again this time much more strongly and he focussed that energy into a punch. For a brief moment Simons fist was covered in a purple hue. The punch connected and the wrath demon holding the female shouldn't have felt it.

He did and it sent him cannoning backwards and he released the female. Simon was stunned for a moment and he went to see if the female was ok.

While the male wasn't moving as he was out cold on the pavement. Simon went to check on the female and asked "Are you ok miss?"

The female replied "Yyyeah I am ok." While the female was standing up coughing from being choked all the while rubbing her throat and her arse from the painful landing she had just took.

The female without sparing a glance at Simon went over to the male knelt on his arm causing some pain and simply said matter of fact " He is in custody of Lord Azrial."

She went back to Simon and used her ability to sense other demons and found the faint demonic presence she was sent two years ago to find.

Simon asked her "What's your name?" The small demoness replied was choking and coughing before she replied to Simon, that was the longest 2 minutes of his life so far.

"Terra" Simon was relieved that the female was ok. He was shocked that she didn't have any bruising.

Simon said with honesty and excitement in his voice "I am Simon pleasure to meet you." Though Simon was confused as a human could withstand that level of pain, also that a human could deal that high level of pain.

Terra asked Simon "Is there was a quite secluded place where we can talk?" Though Simon spotted a slight uneasiness in her voice, Simon thought it was odd to hear such a request but decided to play along.

He replied "Yeah there is an ally way not far from here where we can talk." Terra let Simon lead the way, to the ally that was quite for them to have whatever Terra had in mind.

While the two walked Terra sent a burst of her demonic energy back to Azrial alerting him that she found the half breed.

In Azrial's mansion

Azrial sat at his desk in his study going over his reports given to him on all the demons he has in his employ. Azrial just came to the report of one of the succubus acquiring a pub in Wolverhampton called the hogs head.

When Cara his female pride demon entered his study she had a rather alluring business attire on which consisted of.

A black skirt that clung to her body, black blazer, white blouse, black tights, black high heels and to finish off she had her blonde hair tied in a ponytail.

Azrial himself was wearing a suit as though he was going to a meeting with business people or just coming back.

He looked up from his reports upon hearing Cara approach, she simply stated "My lord Terra has located the half breed, shall I prepare the guest chamber or are we making a social visit?" There was a hint of pride in Cara's words.

Azrial replied "A special case like this needs to be handled in person." Cara bowed slightly before replying

"Of course my lord I will prepare the car departure will be at your connivance, I will pack the bags of clothing in case we need to transform as always."

She turned to leave when Azrial spoke up "Where did Terra find the half breed?" Cara stopped for a brief moment and written it down on a piece of paper placed it on his desk before Cara carried on walking leaving Azrial to his reports.

Azrial went over to where Cara placed the piece of paper and it only read one word: Wolverhampton.

He used the demonic marks he placed upon Terra to announce "Stay with him we will be there with you in 3 hours time."Azrial said to himself but out loud.

"Time to fulfil my part of the agreement I had with Ella." Azrial Stood and took his leave for Wolverhampton.

Meanwhile with Simon

Terra heard the physic comment from Azrial and kept up with Simon, they reached the ally that was secluded. Simon was the first to break the silence "How did you end up being in a situation like that?"

Terra replied with her own question "How did you manage to do that in one punch, non of my hits were phasing him." Terra lied but concealed it well. Simon stepped closer and whispered in her ear

"I think you already know the answer to your question."Simon took a step back letting his words sink in.

Terra looked confused and after a few moments of silence asked "How do you know that I know the answer to my question?" anger beginning to surface deep down, Simon noticed this however.

He calmly replied "Because I can sense it I thought it was just lust I can sense in people but now I know it is any emotion within people."

This seemed to defuse the anger Terra was feeling and returned to being calm. Terra eyes widened when she realised he was half human half Incubus and chose to see if he was anything like Azrial who was a full Incubus, her demeanour changed.

Terra said in a voice dripping with lust "Let me repay the favour for saving my life." Before Simon could reply Terra was already on her knees about to unzip his trousers.

Simon stuttered trying to say anything he eventually stopped stuttering and said "No don't Terra it's nothing impressive." His voice staying steady and calm given that a stranger no matter how stunning she was about to take his manhood.

Terra ignored him and continued to undo his trousers, Simon tried to pull her away from his trousers without causing a scene. When Simon tried to pull her off his trousers all Terra did was grab with surprising speed both his hands so he couldn't move them.

Simon tried to move them and found that her grip as that good that he couldn't even move his wrists. Simon was beginning to panic as he had nowhere to go only to stand there and accept it.

After 5 minutes Terra managed one handed to get his trousers open and his 2 inch cock out of his trousers and briefs. Simon felt mortified at how small his cock was then something strange started to happen.

The power that he had to make people horny it was being focused on his manhood. Simon had no control over the direction of the power. His cock started to steadily grow and was covered in a purple hue that Terra saw for a few seconds.

Terra froze to see what would happen and as Simon's cock grew beyond the 10 inches mark they both sensed a strong demonic presence at the beginning of the ally.

It was the guy that had Terra by the throat. As he took steps closer to Simon and Terra he had a flow of red smoke rising. Terra knew exactly what was happening he was changing into his demon form, Simon was frozen in terror.

Terra stuffed his cock back into his briefs and re adjusted his trousers. So if he had to run he could. Terra then stood up and went to take a step towards him when he finished his transformation.

He stood 8 feet tall, had a slim physique, covered in steel armour from head to toe even his wings and tail were armoured. His muscles were defined even in his armour and his claws were more like sharp razor talons, so were his claws on his feet but no horns.

Simon then realized he was standing in front of a real life demon and he felt the presence of this demons primary sphere which was anger and hate both things relating to wrath.

Terra chose not to transform into her demonic form as it might be harder to keep Simon with her until Azrial arrived. This was so Azrial could recruit Simon to his demonic army.

As the demon went to strike Terra and Simon, Terra threw herself at Simon knocking them both down in the hope she could knock Simon unconscious so she could transform.

Terra noticed that not only did she not knock Simon unconscious, but his power was going beyond demon who became a lord or the power of the sovereign. Simon couldn't take anymore of this power and was becoming overwhelmed by it.

He started to shake and he stood up no longer with his green eyes but eyes that had turned black with a hint of purple in them as the power began to take over.

The fully transformed demon stood perfectly still to see what would happen next and Terra was frozen to the spot also awaiting what might happen next.

Simon turned to face the demon having his power coursing through his veins. Simon took one step towards the demon and in panic the demon whipped his armoured tail round to cut Simon's throat and slice it open killing him in the process. Though he would be killed by the demonic lord/ lady he worked under, the demon was willing to risk it and the fallout war between demonic lords over his death.

Yet the demon who had killed 100 men and woman in combat in one battle was becoming afraid of a mortal who was half demon and he was becoming uneasy about the situation.

As Terra gasped at the panicked attack Simon didn't seem phased as when the tail got closer to Simon, time seemed to slow down a bit as it seemed the wrath demon was having trouble slicing through the cascades of pure energy that Simon was exerting.

Simon grabbed the tail and seemed calm given the circumstances he was in and Terra could now sense the sphere of power that Simon had and it was that of Lust. Simon then pinpointed the weak spot in the demons armour and his mental pressure point.

Simon then directed all his power on that pressure point which seemed to weaken the demon, Terra stood up and moved closer to Simon. As Terra took her steps towards Simon she was becoming more horny and aroused the closer she got to Simon and the demon.

The demon was strong to resist this assault of pure energy though as the minutes ticked by the demons resistance was becoming weaker and Simon was gaining the upper hand but he wasn't stopping.

The demons power was diminishing fast while Simons was staying steady. Terra was now standing next to Simon but even she was struggling to not give in to his assault.

To save energy the demon reverted back to his human form though he was completely naked and sporting a 9 inch erect cock.

While all this was going on Simons cock was straining against his trousers as Simon released his trousers and briefs his cock was still growing as it past 18 inches and stopped at 20 inches.

Both Terra and the other demon spotted this though Simon didn't do anything with his new demonically altered cock, he just chucked the naked demon towards Terra and said "Do what you like with him." Terra who was still in the magnificence of Simons power.

She decided to absorb the fallen demons power leaving him with just enough to survive. Terra savoured every bite of his power and she decided to let him go she had a new target in her sights and it was Simon.

Terra threw the demon into the open street naked luckily for him no one was around and he went back to his demon lord/ lady or as far as he could get naked and without power.

Terra turned around with lust filled eyes when she noticed that Simon was reining in his power, she pounced on Simon while he was waiting for his cock to go down to a normal size.

As Terra landed on Simon she was straddling his still hard cock and as if Simon didn't have enough surprises for one day. He found that the sensation if having his cock rub against her already wet and covered pussy was quite exciting for Simon.

Though Terra couldn't take strip her clothes off her quickly enough. When Terra was naked she jumped onto Simon impaling herself on his cock.

As Terra bounced up and down on Simons cock they were both in a state of bliss, Simon was for the first time in his life losing his virginity to a demon of all people. He was also basking in the feeling of feeding off her lust for him.

Terra was loving this feeling as she only ever had sex when Azrial commanded it of her but this trumped that feeling even though she is a wrath demon too.

Simon pulled out despite Terra's need to have his cock buried deep inside her for the rest of eternity, after 6 unsuccessful tries Simon pulled his entire cock out of Terra which brought a moan of disappointment from Terra.

Simon stood there for a moment while his cock was finally going down to an acceptable 7 inches as Terra scrambled for her clothes and redressed herself, Simon was stuffing his flaccid cock into his briefs, pulling his trousers up and zipping his fly.

Simon looked at his watch all that trouble and discovery had eaten up 3 out of his 4 hours until he had to be back at college and he decided to head back to college.

Terra was about to say something but Simon spoke first he said "I have to get back to college will you be alright on your own?"

Terra remembering what Azrial told her simply said "I want to come with you as my message from my lord was to stay with you." Simon was confused about the my lord bit but didn't question it.

The two of them decided to walk to the college where Simon was studying at, Simon could quite easily have taken the bus but he didn't want to leave Terra alone in case that demon came back for them.

In Azrial's car

Azrial had just got in the back of the car he used to get around although it looked like any other land rover 4x4 on the outside on the inside it was completely different whereas the two seats in the front stayed the same and so did the console.

whereas the back seats had been moved back to fit two single seats opposite the back seats facing towards them. The boot space was also minimize to accommodate the room for 5 people.

Azrial was sat in the middle of the three back seats while Cara was driving towards Wolverhampton when Azrial got a message from Terra through the demonic marks.

"Change of plan my lord the half breed has to go back to college and I am accompanying him as per your orders. He may prove a challenge to persuade as his power is greater then yours my lord."

Azrial replied "Stay with him we are 2 hours away and how do you mean he might be a challenge to persuade?"

Terra felt almost as if she had failed him somehow with this revelation. Terra replied quite hurriedly "We met this other demon..."

Azrial cut Terra off by saying "What other demon?" feeling very annoyed that other demons were closing in on the half breed but not surprised that such an anomaly would gain more interest.

Terra told her lord "We had a run in with Khem Val the wrath demon of..." Azrial was almost angry at the interference of demon duchess, Slamaria. Azrial knew from past experience that she would do anything to get his attention.

He then told Cara to "Speed up we need to get to the half breed first as we have competition to get him." Cara looked in the rear view mirror and nodded slightly.

Azrial returned to talking to Terra via the demonic marks he had placed on her "Did he provide you with much trouble?" Hoping that Terra managed to cut down Khem Val and rid the world of that annoying excuse of a demon.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers
12