Demons Slain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,189 Followers

"It was Millie!" Alison shouted.

Danny smiled. "I have known Greg a long time and having met Millie I am certain that the Gods have finally managed to put two people together in perfect harmony. Now as a long term Star Trek fan I will reiterate the immortal words of Captain Spock and say to you Millie and Greg, 'live long and prosper'. I know you will." He lifted his hand and executed a perfect Vulcan peace sign. He then found an unbroken glass and lifting it, he offered the Toast. "Greg and Millie."

Whilst he had been speaking Millie had made her way over to me and when he finished we were standing with our arms around each other's waist as everyone raised their glasses. "Greg and Millie."

THE END

Please do not write and tell me I spelt impediment incorrectly. I misspelt the word deliberately as this was a drunken man speaking who was not in total control of his mouth.

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,189 Followers