Den Of Debauchery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Somehow it tastes funny' Pushpa replied screwing up her nose.

'Let me try' Mary said and took a small sip, 'it tastes okay to me but forget it here try some of these biscuits'.

'God what is she doing?' Arti exclaimed, 'I specifically told her to give her either the coke or the biscuits but not both'.

'What will happen I hope it won't harm her?' Razia asked.

'No it won't do her any harm' Arti laughed, 'but Rashid will have a hell of a time appeasing her itching choot'.

'What are we here for? We will help' Sham offered.

I looked at Razia for her reaction.

'You mean Pushpa's cunt is meant for Rashid only' Sham continued undeterred, 'I thought it would be like Reema's birthday party'.

For a minute nobody spoke then Razia asked, 'Sham tell me what happened on Reema's birthday party?'

'Ask Arti' he said, 'I think I might have already said too much'.

Arti related all that had happened on Reema'a eighteenth birthday party. Razia listened attentively but without any comment.

'Tu pagal hai tujhe chudwalena chahiye tha (You are mad you should have let him fuck you)' Mary said.

'Oh yes you should have' Maya sighed, 'Master Rashid's cock is sooo satisfying'.

'W...W..What are you saying Maya? Kya Master Rashid ne tujhe choda hai? (Has Master Rashid fucked you?)' Pushpa asked taken aback.

'Oh yes he has fucked both of us' Mary said, 'tujhe kabhi kabhi chudwane ka dil nahin karta? (Don't you sometimes feel the desire to fuck?)

'Haan karta hai lakin bahut dar lagta hai (Yes I want to but I am very scared' Pushpa replied.

Then leaning forward she whispered confidentially, 'Maine pardha hai ki ek mard ka laurda itna lamba aur mota hota hai ki jab bhi woh choot main gussta hai tau bahut dard hoti hai (I have read that a man's cock is so long and so thick that when ever it enters a girls cunt it hurts terribly)' indicating the sizes with her hands. Both Mary and Maya laughed loudly.

'I wonder from where this stupid girl get this foolish idea that a cock is twelve inches long and three inches in diameter' Sara said scornfully.

'Oh I wish I would meet a man with a cock like that' Jaya sighed.

'I bet not even you can not handle such a cock' Lila said.

'Of course I can' Jaya replied smugly.

'Why are you laughing?' Pushpa asked.

'You have been reading the wrong books. A cock is no where as large as you think' Mary replied.

'And for your information it hurts only the first time when it enters and that only for a few seconds, after that it gives pleasure and pleasure only' Mary said, 'apne ko chudwale tau sab khud he pata lag jayega. Kyon chuwayegi kya? (when you get screwed then you will know everything first hand. Do you want to fuck?)

Pushpa blushed and giggled nervously. She got up saying, 'I must get to work, otherwise I won't finish by evening'.

The three then carried a basket each out of the kitchen.

'My God look while talking she has not only eaten the biscuits but also finished the coke'. Arti said.

'So what it will only make her choot itch more?' Razia asked.

'Yes but the effect could last till late in the evening' Arti laughed.

'That we will see' Razia repied mysteriously

'Now what?' Rashid asked impatiently.

'We have to wait for the concoction to take effect' Arti replied.

We waited. After twenty minutes Pushpa with a disheveled look entered the kitchen. I could see that her eyes were blood shot and had a wild look in them. MD's concoction had taken control. 'Mary I don't know what is happening. I think I am going to be sick' Pushpa wailed.

'Don't get panicky. Come with me' Mary said and putting her arms round her led her to her room.

Razia quickly manipulated the right buttons.

'Pushpa lie down for a moment then you will feel better' Maya said. Pushpa was panting with lust. Her ample bosom was rising and falling at a high speed.

'Oh Mary my whole body is tingling. I have never felt like this before' Pushpa cried.

'Is that all' Mary smiled, 'I will take care of it in a minute' and kneeling down next to the bed commenced to undo Puspa's blouse buttons. After opening her blouse buttons she snapped open her bra. Her huge boobs with the nipples, hard and erect with excitement, fell free.

'WOW what tits' Rashid exclaimed.

'You will soon be lying on them' Jaya giggled.

'You will soon feel better' Mary said and started to caress and suck her teats.

'STOP MARY STOP' Pushpa shouted, 'you are only making it worse'.

'Tell Mary where the irritation is and she will help you' Maya suggested.

'Oh the itch is lower down' Pushpa said scratching her choot hard.

'You mean your choot is itching?' Mary asked innocently.

'Yes m..m..my choot is itching' Pushpa cried.

Mary put her hand inside her petticoat band and undid the knot. 'Don't do that I will become naked' Pushpa said catching hold of Mary's hand.

'If I don't take off your sari then how can I help you. Let me undress you' Mary said gently and without any further protest from Pushpa took off every piece of clothing Pushpa was wearing. Pushpa lay naked before us.

I was surprised to see that Pushpa had practically no pubic hair. Apparently I was not the only one who was surprised. 'Pushpa what happened to your choot growth? Do you shave it?' Mary said spreading the lips of Pushpa's choot exposing her swollen clit. I think this was done for our benefit.

'No I don't shave my choot. You know that few months back I was ill for long time, they fell off then but are growing again' Pushpa replied. Mary gave Pushpa's swollen clit a hard lick. Pushpa's bottoms jumped six inches off the bed her tits lolled like two drunken sailors.

'Stop what are you doing?' she squealed, 'it felt so nice'.

'If you like it then let me continue it will stop the itching' Mary said and started to eat Pushpa's pussy.

While Mary ate her pussy Pushpa continued to moan 'OH MARY', IT FEELS SO GOOD', YES GO ON' etc. 'Maya hold them like this' Mary said raising Pushpa's legs and displaying her small choot entrance to us.

Rashid see how small her choot hole is' Sahebji said, 'it is your cock's job to make it larger'.

'Yes uncle' Rashid said laughing nervously, 'I am looking forward to it'.

Mary was now rimming Pushpa's choot. 'YES MARY THAT IS WHERE THE ITCH IS ONLY DEEPER INSIDE. PUT YOUR TOMGUE IN' Pushpa screamed.

'No Pushpa I am sorry I can't do that' Mary said stopping.

'Why can't you, I assure you that my choot is clean' Pushpa asked.

'It would be sacrilege to put my tongue inside a kori (virgin) choot' Mary replied in a serious tone.

'Then how will you reach the itch, it is much deeper inside' Pushpa cried I desperation.

'A lund is meant to go inside a choot not my tongue' Mary replied calmly.

'Oh what shall I do? This itch will kill me' Pushpa wailed.

'Only solution is to get a laurda to help you' Mary said evenly.

'A laurda? Oh nahin woh mujhe chod dega (Oh no it will fuck me)' Pushpa protested.

'Well there is no other way to reach your itch' Maya said smugly seeing the goal so near. For the next few minutes there was silence.

'All right a laurda it will have to be' Pushpa said capitulating, 'from where will you get one there is only madam and Miss Shabnam here'.

'What do you think about Master Rashid? You said you liked him' Mary suggested.

'Is he here?' Pushpa asked blushing.

Without waiting for Pushpa's assent Mary said, 'Maya go call Master Rashid. Unse kahena ki Pushpa chahati hai ki woh usski choot phard dain (Tell him that Pushpa wants him to pop her cherry)'.

'Oh don't say that to him' Pushpa yelled but Maya had already left.

In the spectators gallery Rashid was out of the room before Pushpa could complete her sentence. 'Easy Rashid easy' Sahebji shouted after him.

Rashid burst into the room and stared at the naked figure on the bed. 'Oh Pushpa without your clothes you look even more enticing' he panted seeing her naked for the first time in flesh and blood. Pushpa's face turned beet root red and her hands covered her choot in a vain attempt to hide it from his gaze. Rashid tore off his clothes freeing his raging hard on.

'Oh Mary inka laurda tau bahut hee barda hai. Yeh meri choot main kaisse gussega? Meri tau jaan hee nikal jayegi (Oh Mary his cock is so big. How will it go into my cunt? I will surely die of pain)' Pushpa said turning pale with fear.

Rashid quickly lay himself down next to her and taking her in his arms kissed her passionately. While kissing her kept squeezing her big boobs. 'Dar mat meri shehzaadi main apna laurda itne pyaar se teri kori choot main daaloonga ki tujhe pata phi nahin chalega (Don't be scared my princess I will insert my cock in your virgin cunt ever so gently that you won't even feel it)' Rashid said and mounted her.

Instinctively her thighs pressed together. At first Rashid tried to pry them open with force but apparently remembering Arti's advise started to rub his cock up and down Pushpa's cunt lips.

'OH, OH' Pushpa moaned as her legs separated.

'Apni tangain aur chaurdi kar meri shehzaadi (Spread your legs wider my princess)' Rashid whispered continuing to rub his cock in her slit. Rashid, getting between the open thighs, spread them as much as possible with his knees and placed his cock on her small choot entrance.

'OWWA' Pushpa groaned as the glowing phallus of Rashid's cock disappeared from our view into her choot. Pushpa relaxed for a moment with her eyes closed thinking that the worst was behind her. As Rashid pressed in her eyes snapped open, her mouth fell open and she shouted, 'AAAAAAAAA GOD IT IS HURTING. OH MASTER RASHID STOP. I BEG OF YOU. OH MARY MAKE HIM STOP'.

Taking a firmer grip of her Rashid pushed harder. 'AAAAAAAAAA GOD I AM DYING. OH STOP. PLEASE I CAN'T BEAR IT ANY LONGAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIEEEEEE' she screamed in pain as Rashid's cock after tearing through her hymen slid deep into the folds of her virgin choot.

Rashid paused savoring the novelty of having taken a cherry. He grinned happily at Mary. Mary gave him the thumbs up sign. 'Well done Master Rashid!' she said, 'ab isse chodo (now fuck her)'.

Rashid started to fuck her deflowered choot with slow long strokes. With tears rolling down her eyes Pushpa lay staring at the ceiling and groaned with pain at every stroke.

'Oh Mary my choot is burning' Maya said.

'So is mine' Mary replied opening her arms invitingly, 'come to me pet let us help ourselves'. Maya slid into her open arms. In a trice both of them were naked and started kissing and fondling each other.

'I think to enjoy more let us also undress' Razia suggested.

After ten minutes Pushpa's eyes closed and her groans of pain turned into AH's of pleasure. 'Chudai kaissi lag rahi hai (How do you like fucking now?) Rashid asked.

'Achchi lag rahi hai (It is nice)' Pushpa whispered blushing. Rashid quickened his strokes.

'Oh ab aur bhi achcha lag raha hai (Oh it feels even better now)' Pushpa moaned. Rashid stroked her yet faster.

'Aur ab? (And now?)' he panted.

'Oh with each stroke it is feels nicer and nicer. OH MASTER RASHID FUCK ME FASTER. Y...HES HARDER. GOD IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD. Y..HES FASTER AND HARDER' Pushpa screamed in ecstasy.

Rashid was fucking her with hard and fast strokes.

'Shabnam get me my house coat' Razia said.

'Where are you going?' Arti asked.

'To Make sure that dear Sham gets a repeat of Reema's birthday party' Razia smiled ruffling Sham's hair playfully. Sham grinned bashfully.

'Arti another thing as soon as the little rascal comes dial 18 on the intercom and call off after two rings' Razia said and left.

Rashid was on short stokes now. Pushpa's bottoms were moving in rhythm of the in and out strokes.

'YES GO ON. OH DON'T STOP MY DARLING. GOD I AM ABOUT TO CUM. GOOODDDD I AM NEARLY THERE. OH, OH I AMMMMM COMMMMMIIINNNNGGG' Pushpa screamed in ecstasy as she came for the first time with a lund inside her choot. After pumping her choot few more times Rashid fell on her with a loud 'YEESSSSS'.

Arti called the number and after two rings called off. As Pushpa and Rashid lay kissing each other Razia entered. 'What in the name of heaven is going on here' she said sternly.

'M....Madam y..y..you.....' Mary stuttered taken aback.

'Oh m...m..my God it is m...m..madam. Master Rashid get off me' Pushpa shouted trying to push him off.

'Nahin main tujhe ek baar aur chodoonga (No I will fuck you one more time)' he said resisting.

'GET OFF I TELL YOU' Pushpa screamed and summing up all her strength dislodged Rashid.

'Will someone tell me what this is all about' Razia repeated. Mary, not knowing what Razia had in mind, kept quiet.

Pushpa sat up in bed and started to cry.

'Pushpa I employ you to was our clothes and not for fucking my son' Razia said harshly.

Between sobs Pushpa managed to stammer, 'I..I...I d..don't k..know what came over me'.

'Please mommy main isse ek baar aur chodena chahata hoon (Please mommy I want fuck her again)' Rashid intervened.

'Shut up Rashid and don't interfere in my work' Razia said tersely.

Rashid opened his mouth to reply but Mary pulled him aside and whispered, 'Please master keep quiet'.

'What will your parents say when I tell them about your seducing my innocent son' Razia threatened glaring at Pushpa. The result was Pushpa started to howl louder.

At this juncture Mary intervened. 'Pushpa fall at madam's feet and beg for forgiveness'.

'Oh madam punish me as you please but don't tell my parents' Pushpa groveled catching Razia's feet, 'I will do whatever you say'.

'Get up girl' Razia said gently, 'tell me why did you do it in the first place?'

'Ma'am I don't rightly know...Mary you tell her.....Maya why don't you.....Oh I couldn't help myself m..m..my c...c..choot was i...i..itching so badly' Pushpa confessed.

'Mary bring her to my room' Razia ordered, 'let us see what we can do about her itching choot'.

'Get dressed' Mary said to Pushpa.

'No bring her like she is. You both also come as you are' Razia said. Razia entered her room with the three naked girls followed by Rashid.

'Pushpa look these magnificent cocks. Which one of them would you like to fuck your tight choot first and satisfy your itching choot' Razia asked.

'B....B..But ma'am....' Puspha stuttered staring at our erections.

'No buts, you promised to obey me now get on the bed to receive their spunk. Sham you take her first' Razia ordered. Then as on Reema's birthday we went through the same sequence, fucking, butt fucking, choot licking and cock sucking. When we finished it was already evening.

'How did you enjoy your day?' Razia asked.

'After the initial scare, it was very nice' Pushpa replied blushing.

'Good you pleased me too. Here take this as your reward' Razia said giving her a very expensive looking ruby pendant.

With a pained look Pushpa asked, 'Ma'am is this payment me for my virginity? I am not a whore'.

'Of course child, you are not a whore' Razia said gently, 'it is a small present to celebrate the coming of age of my son Rashid. Today he popped his first cherry'.

'Thank you ma'am but it looks very expensive' Pushpa said looking at the pendant with awe, 'what shall I tell my parents not that they think I stole it'.

'Don't worry this will not happen' Razia laughed, 'Mary will see you home and confirm to your parents that I gave it to you'.

'Come Pushpa let us go' Mary said leading the way.

As Pushpa turned to leave Rashid asked, 'Pushpa ab hum phir kab chudai karenge? (Pushpa when will we fuck next?)'

'On Friday' she said blushing and ran after Mary.

When Mary returned Razia asked, 'What did you tell her parents?'

'I told them that you had given it to her for Master Rashid's eighteenth birthday' Mary replied.

'Did they believe you?' Razia asked.

'Oh yes they did and asked me if I had also received a similar gift' Mary laughed.

'What did you tell them?' Razia queried.

'I told them that Master Rashid gave me my present two days ago. Isn't that so Master Rashid?' Mary giggled.

The next morning Jaya wanted Arti to give her a coke. 'Why?' Arti asked.

'I want to feel it's effect' Jaya replied.

'No don't give it to her. Her choot is already so cock hungry and with this coke inside her she will fuck all of us to death' the boys exclaimed.

'Jaya I think they are right' Arti replied, 'the coke is meant to make a girl feel horny but as you are already blessed with a hot cunt you don't require it'.

'Aw nobody wants little me to have any fun' Jaya complained amid laughter.

The last two days were spent in "fun and games' or shall I say in "fuck and games". When we were leaving Arti invited Razia to visit us. 'Thank you I will love to as soon as I find some time' Razia replied.

'Why don't you come this weekend' Ram said, 'we all are returning home on Monday and can have one last bash together'.

'Good idea' I said, 'bring Shabnam and Rashid with you'.

Razia thought for a minute. 'That should be all right. Saheb leaves in two days and thereafter I am free' Razia said, 'okay we will be with you by noon on Saturday'.

As our luggage was being loaded in the car I saw that Jaya was missing. 'Payal do know where Jaya is?' I asked.

'She told me that she would join us after saying goodbye to Sahebji and Rashid' Payal replied.

'We finished saying goodbye twenty minutes ago' Sahebji said laughing. Just then both Rashid and Jaya joined us. 'You rascal' Razia said, 'can't you get enough of choot?'

'Aw mommy I was just giving Jaya something to remember me by' Rashid grinned.

'I only hope you have not knocked her up you little rascal' Razia said sarcastically' 'then she will remember you all her life'. Rashid's face fell.

'Don't worry Rashid I won't get pregnant but I will anyway always remember you' Jaya consoled Rashid.

When we reached home I asked Ram, 'Well Ram what type of party would you like when Razia visits us?'

Before Ram could reply Sham said, 'I love fucking new choots'.

'Sham we already had your preference last time. It is Ram's choice now' I replied.

'What about us? You don't want to know what we would like' Ashu and Amit said together.

'No I don't you sister fuckers' I replied looking stern.

'DIDI! This is not fair' they complained to Arti.

Arti laughed, 'He is only joking. You know that in some matters Randy is very conservative. Ram and Sham are the sons in law of his family therefore he is more partial to them'.

'What about us we are your brothers hasn't he heard the other saying "Khuda ki saari khudai ek taraf aur joroo ka bhai ek taraf"(All God's godliness can't outweigh the wife's brother)' they countered.

'Guys I am sorry Arti is right I was joking. Let us first hear what Ram has to say and if you two have different ideas maybe we can do both or at least partly both' I said laughing.

'Waal, if you put it this way we are with you' they replied, 'all right Ram what says you?'

'What really turns me on is fucking mother and daughter together in the same bed' Ram replied.

'Great choice, just what I love' Ashu said.

'Like Sham I would have preferred to stick my cock in some new choots'

After reflecting for a moment I replied, 'Good I will arrange what Ram wants and keeping Amit's wish I will also invite a mother daughter pair whom you have not yet met. This should make all four happy'.

Next two days I was busy catching up with my pending work. On the third morning Jaya said, 'Sir I hear you are having a big party on Saturday'.

'Yes we are' I replied, 'who told you?'

'Sham told me' Jaya said, 'aren't you going to invite me?'

'What did Sham want? I asked.

'He wanted me to take some dictation this afternoon' Jaya giggled, 'but you have not replied to my question'.