Den of Decadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swapped with Zorn and stood beside her head. She always did like totaste of her self from my cock after she came. Tonk straddled her chest. Her firm tits holding his aching balls atop them. He pointed his cock head down to her lips. He fed her his cock, thinking that she may be able to succeed in taking him in fully this way. She massaged my heavy aching balls while he inched his cock into her hungry mouth.

Zorn was now sawing in and out of her wet snatch now. We could all hearher wetness as he pummeled her pussy as it would make a squishing sound with each deep plunge. Tina was now focused on Tonk. She gagged once briefly, but with his help of grabbing her hair and pulling her head up, she managed to nuzzle her nose in his mat of pubic hair at his base. When she pulled his massive cock from her throat and mouth, his cock was covered with shiny, slick, thick spit. She grabbed his cock and gathered the slippery spit into the hand that held my cock. It was like she put KY jelly into her palm it was so slippery. She began to jack my cock as she nodded for Tonk to feed her again. She never missed a beat on my cock as I watched one of my best friends cock inch slowly and deliberately down my woman's throat.

Suddenly while she had Tonk buried to his pubic hair in her throat, she began to shudder again from Zorn's torment on her trembling pussy again. She came again. This time her muffled moan was loud and long as her climax threw her hard against Zorn's cock. Her hips bucked down to meet Zorn's downward thrust each time. Her ass cheeks smacked loudly against his thighs as she met each of his inward thrusts.

She turned her head to let Tonk's big cock slip from her throat andmouth. It was completely coated with the slippery thick spit. She gripped my cock like a vise at its base as her climax began to wane.

I've never seen Tina so worked up. Her eyes were almost void of anycolor she was so excited. Tonk swapped places with Zorn and he moved back up to her side along the bench. I straddled her face, facing Tonk between her legs. My balls dangled above her mouth. I could feel the heat of her breathing bounce off of them.

I looked down at her and said, "Now Tonk is going to fill your pussy like you've never had before."

She smiled and winked, then stuck her tongue out grazing my cum laden balls.

Tonk placed the tip of his engorged cock head at her opening. I watchedas he eased his thick long cock into her inch by inch. Her tongue was lapping at my balls now and she would intermittently lick between the crack of my ass. I was ready to unload, but knew that seeing the big finale of Tonk filling her would be worth the wait.

Tonk worked his big cock into her slowly until I could see his pubic bone pressing against her puffy pussy lips, spreading them. He began his pumping motion, long and slow at first. It was like watching it in slow motion. It seemed like his cock would go forever as me and Zorn watched to see the tip appear at her slit. He began moving faster and harder after a few thrusts, assuring that she had adjusted to his size.

Each time he bottomed out, Tina's breasts would jiggle from the thrust. Zorn was at her side, massaging one breast with one hand and jacking his cock with the other.

I felt my sticky seed begin to race up my shaft, so I stepped back one step. This allowed me to point my cock at My sweeties hungry mouth while I jacked myself. Zorn had straddled her tummy when I moved back. I felt the first leak of hot cum escape my crimson cock head and watched as the small first splash hit Tina on her chin. Zorn was now growling as his cock spurted out a thick stream of hot cum, landing between her bouncing breasts. My second and remaining jets of cream landed directly into Tina's wide opened mouth. I watched as the thick white cum rode her tongue and disappear to the back of her throat. I was groaning like a fool by now.

Zorn was groaning as well as he laced her heavy tits with stream afterstream of his cum. Six in all for him and he fell sideways, leaving the remaining show in clear view for me and Tina.

I was panting like a caged cat as I saw Tonk pull his cock from Tina.The feeling of the void inside of her must have sent her to her final and hardest climax so far. His cock squirted long and hard as the white sticky liquid splashed against her clit. Twice it splashed before he used the tip to rub over her twitching clit to finish her off. Her legs stiffened with each wave of climax. I think I actually saw her squirt from her pussy with her third convulsion, in fact I'm sure of it. What an awesome sight. His thick spurting cock spitting at her well fucked pussy while her pussy squirted back at the snake that caused it. There was cum all matted in her trimmed pelt by the time it was over. One last drip of cum clung to my shiny purple head, but only until Tina grabbed my cock and licked it clean.

We all had a great time and Tina crawled over to me and cuddled in myarms. We all stayed right there in Zorn's basement that night, his own Den of Decadence.

12