Den of Iniquity Ch. 04

Story Info
Things heat up, and Roger is tempted.
8.5k words
4.78
98.4k
17

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,654 Followers

Author's note: Readers wanted raunch? I'll give 'em raunch!

While Claudio was speaking to the waiter, Chantelle and I finished our ports and a busboy cleared our table. The dull orange glow of the sun was no match for the lights of the city, and would soon give way to the night. I was wondering if I was becoming a nuisance. I looked at Chantelle, who was organising her handbag.

"Chantelle, are you sure it's okay if I tag along again tonight? I don't want to overstay my welcome... or cramp your style."

"Nonsense Roger, of course it's okay. You must learn to stop being so cute," she grinned. "Actually I was hoping to convince you to come, I know someone who is looking forward to seeing you again."

"I don't need much convincing, I really love your place," I smiled.

"I'm glad," she said smiling at me. "Do you want to know who I'm talking about?"

"You know I do, I'm just trying to be less cute."

"Well it's not working," she winked.

She took a small black plastic box from her handbag, hesitated a moment, then pressed one of the buttons on it. In moments Jonathan, the head of security from the Domina Flagrante, came bounding up the stairs with a gun drawn.

Seconds went in slow motion as I assessed the panicked look in his eye, and the shiny silver magnum he held in his huge black hands. I literally flew out of my chair, one arm around Chantelle, knocking her to the floor and rolling on top of her.

I had my eyes clenched in fear as one second, then another, and then another passed. Just as my curiosity about what was happening started to peak, Claudio's wild cackling burst into my ears.

"What are you two doing?" he asked, looking down on us and laughing fitfully.

Jonathan rushed over, slipping the gun back into its holster under his black suit. "Gosh I'm sorry Mr. Moore, and Ma'am... I think you pressed the wrong button again Ma'am."

Chantelle was trying to stifle a giggle as I rolled off her, looking up into two smiling faces. Jonathan held out his hand for me to grab and I took it, but not before Chantelle leaned into me slipping her hand under my jacket, and kissed my cheek tenderly, whispering, "My hero." Jonathan then pulled me to my feet, and Claudio did the same for Chantelle.

Jonathan started quickly brushing me down, muttering, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle anyone, I'm sorry Ma'am, but you can't be too careful."

"It's all right Jonathan," Chantelle moved to humour him. "You were doing exactly as instructed. I just have to get this goddamned remote figured out."

"I think we should get out of here," I said.

"I agree," said Claudio.

"I'll bring the car around Ma'am."

"Thank you Jonathan."

Once he had left, the three of us stood there looking at each other.

"I guess I owe you an explanation Roger," said Chantelle.

All I could do was nod at her. I was quite freaked. The last time I saw a gun was, god, five years ago, when my ex-wife tried to talk me into buying one. I ended up deciding against the idea. I knew she couldn't handle one and I had no interest in using it. I knew who would be protecting who. Frankly I didn't want a gun in the house.

The three of us made our way out front to the waiting limousine. Riding in a limo was another first for me. I annoyed the both of them by pressing every button and throwing every switch. While Jonathan drove back to the Domina Flagrante, Chantelle began to tell me something I preferred not to know.

"I've had a series of death threats Roger. A female and a male are involved. I don't know who they are."

"Jeez," I offered, popping out another drink holder.

"You understand my life may be in danger?"

"I'm sorry Chantelle," I said, looking at her and paying attention. "I'm all ears."

"I'm just frightened, that's all. I mean poor Jonathan is not even trained as a bodyguard, but I don't know anyone else who would do the job."

"Why don't you hire someone?" I asked.

"I can't stand those ex-cop types, or ex-military types, who do nothing but ogle the girls and disrespect me and the way I live my life. They are oafs... they would be unreliable in a crisis... in my estimation, Jonathan is the best bodyguard I can find."

"I'm not going to question your judgment Chantelle."

"Thank you, Roger."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Honestly Roger, it's probably nothing... I've always had an overactive imagination..." Chantelle tried to grin, but it faded.

Claudio had been sitting back in a corner of the limousine, looking out the window. He suddenly sat forward and gesticulated wildly, like he was breaking someone's neck in mid air.

"If anyone ever hurt you, I'd tear them limb from limb!"

"Oh Claudio, don't be so dramatic..." said Chantelle unconvincingly.

The three of us sat quietly the rest of the way, which was only a few blocks, but took fifteen minutes in the evening traffic. Claudio turned up the music and Chantelle slid down in her seat and plopped her stiletto-clad feet in my lap.

"Massage?" she half shouted.

"Sure," I said loudly, and proceeded to unbuckle her shoes and slip them off. With a gentle and deft touch, I eased the tension in her feet.

She leaned back and closed her eyes. I sat back in the plush leather seat and wondered what the fuck I was doing there.

It struck me that Chantelle was about to tell me who was looking forward to seeing me, just before the 'incident' at the restaurant. I could only think of one person who might be looking forward to seeing me.

Josephine.

Josephine of the perpetually aroused nipples. Playful Josephine. Chantelle's Josephine. I really didn't know the nature of their relationship. Was Josephine Chantelle's to give? Or a free agent that had attached herself to Chantelle? They seemed pretty close. I really didn't know and was starting to feel a headache coming on. I smiled and shook my head.

The limo then stopped, and the music went off at the same time as the darkened glass separating us from Jonathan smoothly and quietly slid down.

Jonathan turned around and said, "We're here Ma'am."

"Thank you Jonathan," Chantelle replied, while straightening in her seat and putting her shoes back on.

Chantelle looked at me and read my mind.

"You are coming in aren't you Roger? I'd really like to have another chat with you about a few things."

The sparkle had returned to her eye. It must have been something to do with feeling comfortable on her own turf. I couldn't help but smile.

"All right, but just for a couple of drinks."

Chantelle smirked at me. The door of the limousine opened and the enormous frame of Jonathan loomed in it, with his huge hand reaching into the car.

"May I help you out Ma'am," he asked.

"It's all right Jonathan," she replied looking right at me. "Roger can escort me, you go get the door open."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I helped Chantelle out of the limousine and we walked quickly to the doorway with Claudio riding shotgun close behind. I was wondering about the nature of these threats and whether or not Chantelle was playing them up or down. As we stood inside and Jonathan took our coats, Chantelle again seemed to read my mind.

"I'm sorry about this Roger."

"It's all right Chantelle. Let's get a drink and relax."

"You read my mind."

Well, that was a first.

Chantelle rose to her full five foot two inches plus heels and took a deep breath, visibly exhaling tension. She looked first at me, then at Claudio, and smiled a cheeky smile.

"Let's go down to the Dungeon!"

"The Dungeon?" I asked.

"Mhmmm... this might knock your socks off Roger, so hold onto your hat." Chantelle was a changed person.

We three walked side by side deeper into the Domina Flagrante, past the salon and on past the main staircase and around a corner to a huge set of double doors, through which the muffled beat of music pulsed. The song was by Depeche Mode, but I couldn't remember the name of it.

"Roger, Claudio, let's have some fun!"

She stepped forward and took the handles of each door in her hands and pulled. Of course the heavy doors opened effortlessly, and it was like she "threw" them open with a flourish. The music was loud but fortunately something I liked. I almost bounced down the stairs as the three of us walked arm in arm. I had no idea what to expect.

The scene as we rounded the corridor leading to the Dungeon took me by surprise. It was basically a bar and dance floor with a twist. It became apparent almost immediately that this was the area the regulars frequented. People sat on plush leather lounges or kneeled on sumptuous ornate cushions. Some stood at the bar, some were dancing, and some were obviously mingling and 'playing the field'. Some of them were clothed, and some were less so.

"What is this place?" I half shouted to Claudio.

"This is where people come for some fun!" he roared, before disappearing into the crowd on the dance floor.

"Look out!" said Chantelle, laughing and pointing.

At that moment I was almost knocked over by a flying Josephine. She jumped into me with her arms wide and I had barely enough time to adjust and catch her. Fortunately I did and I held her in my arms grinning. I don't know why but she kissed me strongly and mouthed the words, "I missed you", before wriggling free and standing before me blushing madly.

"I think I've had a bit to drink Sir!" she yelled a bit too loudly.

"So I see," I said loud enough for her to hear, with a big grin on my face.

"Come with me!" Chantelle beckoned over the din. Josephine grinned up at me and hooked her arm in mine. We followed Chantelle between the bar and the dance floor into the back corner of the Dungeon.

A waiter, sans shirt, picked up the reserved sign from the table to which Chantelle had led us, and rushed off with drink orders. In moments he returned and we settled in to watch the crowd with drinks in hand. Josephine leaned into me, pressing her breast against my arm.

"May I sit in your lap, Sir?!"

For some reason I glanced at Chantelle, who nodded ever so slightly. I leaned into Josephine's ear and spoke more softly.

"Of course you may, it would be my pleasure."

She giggled with a girlish smile and clambered onto my lap. I slid my arms around her as she sat upright and looked first at Chantelle, who smiled, then at me. I did likewise.

"What's the time?!" she yelled too loudly.

I looked at my watch. It was almost ten o'clock. I wondered briefly where the time went.

"Almost ten!"

"Great! Watch!"

We sat and watched the writhing bodies on the dance floor and the comings and goings from the bar. Minutes ticked by and Josephine seemed to be getting more and more excited. I wondered for the umpteenth time what was going on. Chantelle just shrugged. Suddenly the music stopped and a big cheer went up from the crowded floor. Josephine cheered too and clapped while bouncing in my lap. I looked across at Chantelle. She just smiled.

Then all hell broke loose.

A loud gong of a bell tolled and people started rushing everywhere. Then another gong and I realised only about half the people were actually doing the rushing. Another bell tolled and men and women were kissing and cuddling. Another bell and then another, with some people kissing others shoes, some kneeling before others and caressing the standing one. Josephine looked at me and leaned into me, kissing me hard and reaching down between her legs to stroke between mine.

I immediately felt myself start to respond to her insistent and urgent caresses as another bell gonged. She sucked my tongue hotly into her mouth and my cock thickened further. Another bell tolled and she moaned into my mouth and gripped my hardening cock firmly. I was lost in her aggressive behaviour and was shocked and excited. Another bell tolled and Josephine sat upright, her chest heaving, and her hands on my shoulders. She smiled at me and the room burst into cheers. Chantelle too was clapping and whooping. I looked around and no one was looking at me. I wondered what just happened.

The music started again, just as loud as before, and everyone started dancing and mingling like nothing happened! I was momentarily distracted when I thought I saw a familiar face in the crowd on the dance floor, but I figured I was mistaken.

Chantelle leaned into my ear and spoke loudly.

"Ten at Ten!"

"What?"

"Ten at Ten!! Ten seconds at ten o'clock for the submissives to do what they want!"

I just shook my head and laughed.

Chantelle laughed too.

"Let's get out of here!" I yelled.

"Huh?!"

"I said, let's get out of here!!"

"Good idea!"

Chantelle stood and took my hand. She whispered something to Josephine, who pouted and skipped off into the crowd of bodies on the dance floor. I waved to her when she looked back over her shoulder. She winked at me before disappearing.

I felt a little like a puppy being led. Chantelle negotiated her way through the crowd while dragging me along behind her. Of course everyone was parting before her, which gave me a last opportunity to scan the crowd as we were leaving.

Then I saw her.

It was Annie. From the office. She was turned sideways and didn't see me. I was certain it was her. She looked different. Her blonde hair was up in spikes. She had her arms around a guy who seemed to be talking into her ear. He was tall but bent over, and I couldn't see his face.

I wanted to stop and make sure it was her, but Chantelle was oblivious, and continued towards the bottom of the stairs. Looking back over my shoulder, trying to maintain a visual on Annie, the guy stood up and smiled at her. It was Claudio.

Once again I found myself wondering what was going on. As the music faded and Chantelle and I ascended the stairs, I surprised myself by realising I wasn't intrigued at all by Annie's presence in the Domina Flagrante.

What surprised me was that she was dancing with Claudio.

Chantelle and I reached the top of the stairs and she pushed the large doors open ahead of her. As the doors closed and the thumping base was muted, we both looked at each other and laughed.

"It's mad down there!" I exclaimed.

"It's the Dungeon!" Chantelle grinned.

I shook my head and smiled at her. "Did you see who Claudio was dancing with?"

"I didn't see Claudio at all once he left us..."

"He was dancing with a girl from my work."

"Oh... that might be awkward."

"I'm not worried about being recognised by her if that's what you mean."

We'd begun walking back towards the bottom of the main staircase. It led to her office and I guessed we were heading there.

"What is her name?" Chantelle asked as she swung around the balustrade.

"Annie... Annie Wilkinson."

"Okay... submissive, cute, short blonde, nothing special, tight little ass though."

"Yeah, that's her."

"She's been a member here for two years Roger."

"I wonder how she can afford it."

"I don't ask..."

I really wanted to ask what else Chantelle knew about her, but as we reached the top of the stairs and caught our breaths for a moment, there was a thud and a muted scream from the first door in the corridor leading to Chantelle's office.

"Um..." said Chantelle, as she turned and trotted the five yards to the door. She withdrew her black master card from a concealed pocket in her tight skirt and slid it through the lock on the door and it whirred open.

Looking at her straining her neck into the room and on one foot due to the balancing act she was doing, I started to think, "God, she is so gorgeous."

She had a short conversation with someone in the room then beckoned for me to follow and pushed the door open wider. It was pretty dark inside actually, not like a Medical Room at all, but there were a few lights surrounding the medical table we were heading towards.

Chantelle whispered in my ear. "This is the Medical Room. As you can see, we have tattooists here, as well as piercers, and of course this room can also be used as a playroom."

I was wide eyed as the door whirred shut behind us, and Chantelle led me over to a young woman prone on the table, her legs up in stirrups while the buzz of a tattooist's needle worked between her legs.

"Hello Gloria, I see you are having some more work done."

We stood beside her and I couldn't make out what the tattooist was doing, except it was words, rather than an image, he was tattooing.

"Yes Ma'am, Michael wishes to... ouch! heyyy... take it easy."

The tattooist looked up from his work and eyed us standing and watching.

"Andre, this is Roger."

Andre pulled the medical mask down off his face.

"Pleased to meet you Roger," he said before repositioning the mask and turning back to his task.

"I kicked him before. He fell off his chair!"

Andre rolled his eyes at me.

"What does it say?"

A large figure strode towards us from outside the light illuminating the girl's torso and I almost went to stand between he and Chantelle. But just before I did, Chantelle introduced us.

"Roger, this is Michael. Michael was kind enough to allow us to observe."

"Hello Michael."

"Greetings Roger, pleased to meet you."

God he was a huge man. All tattoos and beard. I thought he looked like Santa Claus meets the Hell's Angels. He stood a few inches taller than me and was 60-70 lbs heavier. But you wouldn't know it from his voice. He was so quietly spoken I had to strain to hear him, while my eyes flicked back between Gloria's legs.

"It's ok Roger, you can look. She is such a showoff, the little slut."

I turned my head to try to make out what was being tattooed but couldn't decipher it.

"It says, 'His Slut', if you were wondering."

I watched as the 'L' took shape under Andre's practiced hand.

"I see," I replied.

Why anyone would want "His Slut" tattooed over their pubic bone was beyond me, but Gloria provided somewhat of an answer.

"It was either that or a butterfly, and I already have a butterfly," she explained through clenched teeth.

Michael by now was standing beside us, also looking down on Gloria.

"Pinch your nipples."

"Yes Sir," replied Gloria, and reached up, pinching her nipples without hesitation.

"She's to be punished after this too," Michael went on. "I wanted, 'Michael's Slut', but she wouldn't have it. Sounds like a fair trade to me, eh Roger?" He poked me in the ribs.

"Um, yeah, sounds like it." I looked at Chantelle, completely clueless once again.

She slipped her arm in mine and pulled me down to her ear.

"They've only been together a couple of months."

I nodded. I still didn't know why Gloria would want such a delicate area tattooed.

"Oh, god." It was Gloria, still pinching her nipples hard, and her eyes were closed, her head lolling from side to side on her shoulders.

"Here she cums again," said Andre.

Michael quickly moved around behind us and stood leaning over Andre, holding Gloria's knees down in the stirrups.

"Keep going," he ordered.

"Okay," said Andre.

"Ohhh godd, fuckkkkk...."

Michael shook his head and winked at me.

"She's such a dirty girl."

Chantelle and I stood side by side watching and I felt her hand slide into mine as Gloria writhed and came as she was tattooed. I'd never seen anything like it, and thought I never would again.

"Seen enough Roger?" Chantelle asked.

"Um, yeah. Thanks Michael."

"No problem. Nice meeting you."

"Thank you again Michael. We appreciate it," said Chantelle.

"Welcome Chantelle, anything for you."

Gloria still had her eyes closed, and her nipples crushed between her fingers. She was muttering something under her breath, so I figured she wouldn't mind if I left without saying goodbye.

I took one more look at her, and smiled. Amazing.

Chantelle squeezed my hand and led me to the door. I didn't look back.

We walked the rest of the way down the corridor to her office and she let us inside.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,654 Followers