Den of Iniquity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

The tips of my fingers glided over her clean fresh skin. It felt like she had recently moisturised herself. I investigated every soft concave and every gentle curve. I leaned on my elbow, tracing each rib as lightly as a feather. Her breathing was deeper and I watched as her chest rose and fell.

I had dreamt of being with a girl like this. Well not like *this*! But with a girl as beautiful as Josephine... Now that I was here, my mind was reeling with the possibilities.

I was enjoying myself as my fingers continued their intrepid path, stopping only to cross each silver thread, whereupon I took great delight in picking it up and gently tugging at it. I traced my way up to her neck and drew my fingertip lightly along her jaw line. Her mouth opened and she moaned quietly.

Softly I caressed down her throat, and began the trip south again. I smiled as I noticed the artery in her neck pulsing quickly.

"Whisper to me what you are feeling. Keep your eyes closed."

My fingertips were gliding very slowly down the slope of her left breast as she began.

"Your f.. fingers feel wonder.. ful and my.. my arms and legs feel weak... my puss.. pussy is so wet, and I'm throbbing with the c.. clamp on m.. my clit Sir.."

I picked up the chain a couple of inches from her left nipple and lifted in slowly, distending the nipple a little..

"Mmmmmmmm...." she writhed. "...and mmmm.. my nipples are so.. so tight and hot S.. Sir..."

I let go of the taut chain and it fell loosely into the Y shape down her torso again. I admired her body for a few more moments before blinking out of the fantasies my mind had begun to concoct.

"Keep your eyes closed, enjoy the sensations Josephine."

I sat up and turned back to my case, opened it, and took out the flogger, vibrator and butt plug. Under the plug was a small tube with the words "sexual lubricant" in bold type embossed on the side of it, which I took out too. The pristine flogger I placed beside me, while I regarded the two toys. I smiled ruefully. I'd seen a vibrator in my ex wife's beside drawer before and I knew how to turn it on. I looked at the base of the silver toy and found four settings beside a simple switch, 'one', 'two', and 'three', plus 'off'.

I put down the vibrator and picked up the clear latex butt plug, turning it over in my hands. I'd never used one of these before. In fact, I'd never had anal sex of any kind. Not that I hadn't wanted to try it. I just hadn't been presented with the opportunity. The plug itself was about six inches long, with a taper from tip to base from one inch thick to about one and a half. Just before the base it had a "waist" that tapered sharply in to about a half inch before the flange-like "wings" of the base spread out. It would nestle tightly against her ass. I smiled at the wicked toy.

I caught a movement in the corner of my eye and turned toward Josephine, only to catch her lazily sliding two fingers in and out of her glistening pussy. The fingers of her other hand gently held the chain attached to her clit. It was pulled tight and her breathing had begun to labour.

I almost told her to stop.

"Keep your eyes closed."

"Mmmmmm... yes, Sir."

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Mmmmmm yes, Sir. Just... 'enjoying the sensations', Sir."

She smiled, licked her lips, and rolled her hips a little, all at once.

Ahh. Okay. Clever girl. I smiled.

"Why don't you use this instead," I said, matter-of-factly.

She understood I meant, "instead of her fingers", and withdrew them and held out her hand. Her index and middle fingers looked like they had a clear sheen of vaseline on them.

"Oooo thank you Sir!" she gushed.

Without hesitation she brought the tip of the clear butt plug into position between the moist lips of her pussy and began to slide it into herself.

I heard a soft moan and realised it was mine.

I reached out to her and wrapped my hand around her inner left thigh and drew it further open, causing her to bend her knee between us. God what a sight. The butt plug quickly lubricated and within a couple of moments she was fucking the length of it into her cunt. Her hips were rising off the pillows in time with her strokes, and I reached down to adjust the throbbing hard-on in my pants.

A couple of strokes through the fabric made me realise I should take them off before I stained them. I could feel the pre-cum rising.

"Slow down," I said, and I stood up and removed my clothes, loosely folding them over the end of the bed. My cock stood out in front of me.

Josephine had begun to moan clearly and she was rocking her hips. I laid back down beside her.

"Don't cum Josephine."

"Ooohhh..." she breathed. "It's soo gooood..."

"Don't!"

"S.. sorry Sir... no... I... I can hold on..."

Her smooth, long strokes of the butt plug visibly slowed, as did the rise and fall of her ribs.

"It's an interesting shape isn't it?"

"Yes Sir... it feels good in my pussy..."

"It is not intended for your pussy though is it Josephine..."

"No Sir, it is designed to go ...go into mmmmm... into my... into an ass... Sir..."

"Show me."

"Yes Sir... can I get on my hands and knees please, Sir?"

She had to be kidding. I smiled at her from my position beside her, leaning on my elbow.

"You may."

I was comfortable where I was and considered having Josephine turn her pink ass toward me. But when she stood up and turned around and looked down on me, I momentarily lost the power of speech. The 'jewelry' attached to her body, and the way it hung erotically from her most sensitive erogenous points, caused my mouth to go dry. I found myself swallowing to clear my throat and moving my tongue to wet my mouth for words.

Josephine slowly smiled, the realisation that I wasn't moving dawning on her. She crawled onto the bed, her feet hanging over the edge, with her face inches from mine. She softly kissed my chin, and I decided that watching her expressive face for a few moments would please me.

"Do it nice and slow, tell me what you are doing and feeling."

"Will you pull gently on the chains?"

"I think I could manage that," I said, reaching up to take her chin in my hand.

Josephine looked deeply into my eyes and whispered.

"I hope I don't cum Sir, unless you want me to."

"Not yet."

"Yes Sir."

"Do you like it in the ass Josephine?"

"Yes Sir."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm ...I'm using my fingertips to lube my ass with the juice from my pussy Sir."

I rolled over and reached out, finding the tube of lubricant and rolling back.

"Give me your fingers."

I removed the cap while Josephine presented her fingers and I squeezed a dollop of the clear gel onto her fingertips. She then reached back and told me what she was doing.

"I'm lubing my ass Sir... lubing it for the plug to go into it."

I looked under her body on the bed.

"Where is the plug?"

"It's back in my pussy Sir."

"Resourceful little slut aren't you?" I grinned.

Josephine giggled.

"I um... I always get a bit freaky with anal play Sir," she whispered.

"Why is that?"

"Well, because it's just soooo, I don't know... nasty!"

"Is it something good girls don't do, Josephine?"

"Until I tried it, I always thought it was too dirty a place to even touch Sir. Mmmmmmm..."

"What are you doing?"

"Two f..fingers Sir."

"Okay, go on."

I watched as a flush crept up Josephine's slender neck.

"Faster."

"Yes Sir."

"I said go on..."

She closed her eyes.

"The first time I ever touched my... mmmmmm ... my um, my asshole was in the shower... when I didn't have a cloth for some reason. I remember gasping with the terrible pleasure of it. I thought I was bad. I always thought I was bad..."

I reached under Josephine and took the small ring in the centre of the chains in my fingers. Tugging gently, I watched her mouth open in a strangled gasp.

"And now?"

"Now, I know it's not bad. It's just another way I can please you Sir."

She opened her eyes and looked at me with a sly smile and heavy eyelids.

She whispered, "Can I use the plug in my ass now please, Sir?"

I smiled back at her.

"Yes you can."

"Mmmmmmm... thank you Sir."

Josephine groaned as she slid the plug from her pulsing pussy, then continued.

"It's at the opening and I'm pushing against it, my asshole is opening and the tip of the plug is pushing it further open. Oohh.. I've pushed it inside... goddd I love that... it used.. used to make me feel... nauseous... but now.. now... it's good Sir... it feels good... mmmmmmm... now I'm making short fucking movements with it, pushing it a little in and out... and it's slowly going further and further inside. It... it's a good sized plug Sir... it's stretching me nicely... but not too much... I'll feel nice and full Sir..."

I tugged gently on the chains again.

"Mmmmmmm..."

"Push it right in."

Josephine looked at me with smouldering eyes.

"Yes Sir."

Her eyes rolled a little back into her head. She panted then groaned.

"Mmmmmm... Godddd Sir..."

"What is it?"

"It's... mmmm it's just... so good Sir..."

"Not quite right though is it?"

"Um, no Sir?"

"Well, your pussy is empty now, isn't it?"

I tugged on the chains again.

"Ooohhhh... God Sir... are um.. are you gonna f.. fuck me, Sir?"

"Not right now. Stay where you are."

"Yes Sir."

I sat up and picked up the vibrator then stood up and moved in behind her.

What had I been missing?

Josephine's ass was plugged and the clear toy was flush against her asshole. The tweezer clamp held fast to her red clit and her pussy was a little open and glistening wetly. Her gorgeous, smooth, tan-lined ass was mottled with shades of pink from her spanking and cropping.

"That's beautiful."

Josephine looked over her shoulder and gasped, the movement tugging at the clamps.

I put down the vibrator and caressed her ass with my open hands, stretching the cheeks apart and opening her pussy wider.

"I could spank you again you know..."

Slap!

"Ooohhh...."

Slap! Slap!

"Mmmmmmmm..."

"But I'd rather flog you..."

"Ohh Goddd.. please yes.. please Sir.. flog me Sir..."

"Okay... but I want to slide this into you first..."

I inverted the vibrator and flicked the switch to 'one', then pressed it against Josephine and licked my lips as it pushed inside her right to the hilt. I slid it right out then right in and let go to see if it slid out of her. It didn't. I smiled to myself.

"Ohhh ffff.... ohhh fuckkk..."

Slap!

"Uhhhh...."

"Stay still."

"You... you are making it.. it hard Sir."

"Don't cum, you can do it..."

"Y... yess Sirr."

Slap!

Her head dropped to the bed, but her body stayed still.

"Uhhhhhhh..."

"Actually, turn side-on to me, Josephine. Face the head of the bed."

"Yes Sir."

She shuffled slowly around and I drank in the sight.

"Look up and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong."

She did and smiled at me.

"Just start slow and steady and get your range Sir. Flog the flat surfaces and don't wrap around my sides. The whip accelerates if you do that."

"Anything else?"

"I won't be able to not cum Sir..."

"I know..."

I leaned over, pulled my open case closer, and wrapped my fingers around the handle of the flogger. I took it out of the case and admired it. Josephine's eyes followed my every movement. I smiled to myself and ran the tails through my fingers. It was then that I realised my fingers were shaking.

"I'm a bit nervous."

"It's okay Sir, just start out gentle... I'm sure you'll get into the swing of it."

Josephine giggled at her pun and I chuckled.

"Okay, well... just say stop if I blow it."

"I will Sir, don't worry."

I took a deep breath and moved a little closer to the bed. I leaned my knees against it to steady myself.

"You're a bit close Sir."

"Just relax Josephine."

Arching her back beautifully, Josephine laid her head on the bed and closed her eyes.

"The vibrator feels wonderful, Sir."

"Good," I said, before draping the tails of the flogger over her ass and slowly drawing them up her back. I made a cross on her back, then a figure eight, then drew an outline around her body before finishing with another cross. Then very lightly, with the flogger held steadily in front of me, I swung the tails back and forth. I was slapping her ass with no more than the weight of the tails.

"Mmmmmmm."

"You like that huh?"

"So gentle Sir... it's wonderful."

"Too gentle?"

"Noooo... mmmmmm."

I kept the same rhythm up for a few more minutes, just swinging the tails back and forth. I was also relaxing, and trying to focus my attention on what I was doing. Not that I wasn't before. I had just been worrying unnecessarily.

If I just took it easy, everything would be fine.

I began to steadily swing the flogger from side to side, increasing the speed at which the tails met Josephine's beautiful ass. I wasn't worried about her pussy or the tails wrapping as I was using virtually nil force.

"P.. please..."

"Please what?"

"P.. please c... cumm..."

"Already?"

"I.. I'm sorry, S.. Sir... I can't..."

"Wait."

She shuddered.

"Uhhhhhh...." she protested.

"Ohhhhh..." I heard when I saw her pulling up on the clamp attached to her clit.

I lifted the flogger a little higher and began swinging it faster from side to side. The tails swung right up parallel to the floor before descending and swinging back up on the other side. In between, they made firmer contact with Josephine's delicious skin, making a fap fap fap sound as they connected on each pass.

I directed the contact mainly to her ass, but as time went on I covered most of her lower back too. Josephine had begun a low, almost inaudible constant moan, and I figured it was time to turn up the vibrator, and let her have her first orgasm.

"I'm going to let you cum Josephine. Wait until I turn the vibrator up a notch."

"Nnnnnmmmmmm..."

I slipped the flogger under my arm and reached down, sliding the vibrator slowly from her pussy. It glistened and I licked along it. Josephine tasted good. The vibrations made my teeth chatter.

I turned it up to 'two' and pushed it straight into her.

Immediately Josephine let loose with a groan that began in her chest and burst into an animalistic grunting. I raised the flogger and began swinging it again, flogging her right through her orgasm and prolonging it. I smiled to myself, watching her fucking back with her hips toward the descending flogger. Her ragged breath and moaning began to recede and she was just humming quietly and rolling her hips in time with me.

"That was beautiful..."

Fwap.

Fwap.

Fwap.

"Mmmmmm thank you Sir..."

"I want to try a bit harder now."

"Yes please, Sir."

"How much harder?"

"A fair bit."

"Slut."

She giggled.

"Uh huh."

Fwwapp.

"Mmmmmmmm... oh yeah that's good..."

I'd changed what I was doing.

I drew the tails up through the fingers in my left hand, then with a controlled swing, I moved the flogger in a small semi-circle and struck Josephine across the ass. It wasn't too hard, but she seemed to like it.

Fwwapp.

"Mmmmmmmm..."

Fwwapp.

Fwwapp.

I was starting to build a rhythm again. I locked into it and seemed to zone out. I could hear the sounds and I concentrated on not increasing the weight of the strikes. God, my cock was aching. Josephine had started moaning again.

Fwwapp.

"Please... please... mmmmmmmmm..."

Fwwapp.

"What is it..."

"I need to.."

Fwwapp.

"Uhhhhh...."

"What Josephine..."

Fwwapp.

"What do you need..."

Fwwapp.

"Ooooooo..."

Fwwapp.

"Cum... please..."

"Not yet."

"Nooooo..."

She started shaking and I could see she wasn't going to last long.

I wanted to finish properly.

I stopped flogging her and dragged the vibrator straight out of her clasping pussy. By now the entire vibrator was covered in her juices. I smiled to myself and turned it up to 'three'. It buzzed fiercely in my hand. Wow. I figured she was about to go nuts.

"You may cum when I start flogging you again. I won't flog you for long, but it will be firm. Ten swings, that's all. Listen to me."

She was biting her lip with her eyes closed, listening to me. She opened her eyes and looked up at me before replying.

"Yes Sir?"

"Keep tugging at the chain."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

She pulled a pillow under her head and closed her eyes again. I saw her grip the pillow with one hand and sink her teeth into it. Her other hand was underneath herself, tugging on the chains in different directions.

"Hurry... please..."

I shook my head and smiled before pushing the frantically buzzing vibrator in and out of her pussy. I fucked it an extra inch into her on each stroke till all six inches were buried. She was ready, so I took the flogger comfortably into my hand before swinging it back in a controlled manner and whipping the tails of it into Josephine's ass.

FfffWAP!

"One."

FfffWAP!

"Two."

"Oooohhhhhh...."

FfffWAP!

"Uhhhhhhh...."

"Three."

Josephine was cumming. She came hard and her thighs shook.

FfffWAP!

"Four."

She arched her back further and started grunting again, throwing her back up then arching hard down again and moaning gutturally.

FfffWAP!

"Five."

Her sounds were partly muffled due to the pillow in her mouth and I was thankful for it.

FfffWAP!

"Six."

"Ohhh.. Oohhhh... OooooooOhhhhhggodddddddd..."

FfffWAP!

"Seven."

She started quivering and shaking all over and then she just exploded. She pulled the clamp right off her clit and started pulling downwards instead as a paroxysm of jerks and shudders enveloped her.

I stopped and stood in awe, my cock throbbing. I tossed the flogger onto the bed and stepped up to her.

"Turn over, fuck your cunt with the vibrator."

In the midst of a quaking orgasm she managed to roll onto her side and see me stroking my throbbing cock fitfully, and aiming it at her face.

"Yessss..." she managed, before I let fly with three hours of pent up sexuality and spurted thick streams of hot cum across her face and onto the bed behind her. Josephine had raised her head and opened her mouth in an effort to catch some but most flew over her shoulder with the force. Still throbbing and oozing cum, I leant on one knee and fed my cock into her sucking mouth.

I looked down at her and trailed my eyes down her body and back up to her face. She was looking up at me with hollowed cheeks, her eyes dancing with pleasure, sucking me firmly, and determined not to miss a drop. Finally, she released me and I slid thickly from her mouth. For a moment she closed her eyes and visibly swallowed. Then she reached up and took hold of my glistening cock, gliding her thumb down the underside, and brought the very last drop to its tip. I shook my head in amazement as she stared into my eyes and leaned forward, licking it off. She savoured it, then swallowed again. Exhausted, she fell onto her back, her chest rising and falling, and grinning at me. A few moments later, she reached down and cooed as she slid the vibrator from her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she spoke softly.

"My fucking God."

I smiled and crawled onto the bed beside her, laying down and leaning on my elbow again. I took the vibrator from her hand, turned it off, and laid it aside.

"My fucking God..." she repeated.

I reached out to move the sliders down and she groaned softly as each clamp came away.

I lifted her up under one of her shoulders and turned her onto her side before spooning into her. I took the end of the butt plug in my fingers and gently corkscrewed it out of her.

She groaned again as the widest part stretched her once more, then shuddered as it slid out of her ass.

I kissed the back of her neck and held her warmly for a minute.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers