DeNiro At Night

Story Info
Even near sixty, the legend's still working.
995 words
4.33
17.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Mandy
Tom Mandy
52 Followers

It was softly resonating in the background- A Supremes song playing wistfully in the living room air.

"Come on, Bobby baby, I know you know how to please hoe’s like me." This was said by the fairly over-tanned girl named Lattice that Mr. De Niro met while filming his latest cinema opus, Analyze Who? with Billy Crystal and Lisa Kudrow. Since Lisa was a little too, well, white for Bobby's taste, he decided to ask the assistant to the script girl, Lattice, over to his place to maybe talk over the picture. When she arrived and heard The Supremes Baby Love on the radio with a partly drunk Robert De Niro on the couch she knew either she was reliving a scene out of Jackie Brown or she would have some duties to fulfill with him, not meaning the script obviously.

"You like this song?" Bobby asked.

"Oh yeah, it really turns me on," said the girl, now before De Niro with a ultra tight halter top and skin tight pant-legs whilst Bobby rocked back and forth in his chair with a bourbon in one hand and himself in the other.

"Oh, it looks like you're ready for a close up, Mr.," said Lattice at the sight of his little Bobby sticking out of his 900 dollar pants.

"Please, just Bobby now. Come here." He then placed a kiss on her full brown lips and held that kiss as a French one for a few minutes.

"Come on, Bobby Baby, you know how to please hoe’s like me."

De Niro stood up as the song drew to an end and brought with him is bourbon and his pants hanging down to his ankles into his bedroom. Without a word, Lattice followed him into his room where the two plopped on the bed and were locked in an embrace, kissing passionately with their tongues.

"Hold on, sweetie," whispered the 2 time Oscar winner as he placed his drink on the nightstand next to the bed and flicked on a light that was right next to the bed as well. The light that came on was a black light, showing around his room were numerous posters, a few of his own movies (Raging Bull, Deer Hunter, Showtime, Meet the Parents) but also black-light posters of men and women in afros coupled together. This could've been unappealing to Lattice, but she didn't care; the aura of the room had her pussy dampening in her leopard skin panties.

The two lovers still kissed while tentatively undressing, Lattice revealing her peach sized tits and full bush, like the cliché of Buckwheat in a head lock, except well groomed to be just a large triangle of hair. It was dampened by her vagina.

"Oh yeah, you feel so good," whispered an aroused De Niro.

"Oh, Bobby, please finger me, finger me right now."

Bobby started circling his fingers around her bush and flicked at her engorged clit that was growing bigger and he flicked at it and prepared to plunge his digits in-

The phone starts to ring, loudly, loudly it's sounding to the two lovers on the bed.

"I think I better get that," said a disappointed De Niro. He picks up the phone.

"Hello...oh, hey Marty, what's up...no....no um, I won't be available until Ramis' new movie's done....uh huh....uh huh....GoodFellas 2, Revenge of Jimmy....uh yeah, um, can I get back to you, I'm in the middle of....yes....ha-ha, that's a good one....ok, see you at Pesci's...bye now." Robert hangs up the phone.

"Who was that, baby?"

Acting on De Niro's communicative instinct of saying very little- "nothing, nothing, come here."

This time, Lattice moved down so that her face met up wit his crotch and inhaled his member. She was a pro at this and closed her eyes as she used her mouth like a human vacuum cleaner. Bobby moaned and within one minute of this he let out a word- "Stop, wait."

"What's wrong, sugar?" asked the heavily in heat script girl.

"I want to fill you, and don't be talking' to me," said the acclaimed screen star.

He lies down on his back on the bed as Lattice straddles him and impales herself dutifully on his aged yet forceful member. She started riding him slowly, and then gaining with more force as she started to pant and wail.

"Oh god, yes, oh, yeah, I'm fucking you better than anyone, oh yes."

Robert thrust as well, although started to think when she said that. "What does that mean, oh, oh?"

"Oh, Oh, OH, my white bronco, go, AHH, AHH, AHHHH!!" Lattice started yelling loud as a crashing orgasm was taking hold of her cunt walls and flooded and contracted her whole area around his cock. Bobby felt the pulsing coming through and shot his load into the black hole.

The two lay side by side for a few minutes, each smoking a cigarette, satisfied, until De Niro asked, "What did you mean earlier?"

"What?"

"Just before, I heard things."

"What did you hear?"

"All I'm saying am I heard things. Like, fucking better than anyone, white bronco, what the hell does that mean?"

"Oh, baby, I was just all crazy over your piece."

"I don't know, all I said is I heard things." After a pause De Niro turned to her. "You should leave, I'm starting to think too much about my wife, plus I got to memorize 13A for tomorrow."

"What. WHAT! So, I'm just some ho you can throw out after you've had your way and then wait up for your fucking hoochie wife! Fuck you!"

With that, Lattice picked up her clothes and stormed out of the loft on 81st Street.

Robert De Niro, one of the most respected actors in the past quarter century, falls asleep under the glowing light of negro black light posters and the sedation of the hoe’s velcro and a bourbon. He drifts to dreams of winning number three very soon...

Tom Mandy
Tom Mandy
52 Followers