Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear, you're getting all wet. Don't say that you enjoy this treatment?"

There was another click and then I felt something small enter my ass. Another click and the sound of air being squeezed into the soft rubber object in my ass. The dildo in my rear swelled to fill me. It stretched my hole to the limit, stimulating and stretching. Another click and I was turned over. The naked Miss Clearmont had a camera. She took another picture and then propped me onto my knees. I could only just balance. Then she set the camera on the table and peered through the objective. She turned a small clockwork key on the drive at the base of the camera. When she was satisfied she picked up a cane. Holding it under my eyes she threatened my breasts.

"Be a good little bed bitch and lick me again. The cane will tell you if you are licking me the way that I want."

She fiddled with the camera again positioning it. Then she stood over me. The camera had a clear view of my face between her legs. I pushed out my tongue to touch the lips of her sex just as the camera clicked. It clicked several times as she waved the cane threateningly outside the view of the camera to make me kiss and lick her clit.

"Well done my little cunt licker. Just a few more pictures and then I can relax and enjoy you properly."

Taking a realistic looking latex cock in her hand she pushed it into my mouth. For a moment I gagged as it went in. She then moved around close up to get some more shots. She put the massive dildo in my hand and had me pose several more times. Each time the rubber cock penetrated me in my mouth or cunt she took a close up picture. Her fingers relentlessly probed my sex feeling every detail and exposing me for the camera. When she had explored me for the lens Miss Clearmont pulled a small plastic bottle out of her bag and smeared a pale white liquid all over my face and breasts. A few more photos and she was ready for the next film. As she photographed me in various poses she muttered to herself.

"These snapshots are better than I had hoped. You have such a juicy little ass and cunt my little porno star. Just wait until they see what a prim little lawyer like you does on her day off."

The photographs went on for quite some time. She manipulated me like a doll and muttered if I did not stay still. Miss Clearmont scoured the room for props. A candle, a scent bottle and the heel of a stiletto were photographed in and penetrating my dripping pussy. With my rear in the air she pushed a sharp nailed finger into my virgin ass hole. She hit me once with the cane for overbalancing, it was enough to stimulate me for the rest of the shoot. As she worked at me I felt a warm feeling of excitement gather. Maybe it was the stimulation or maybe it was the effortless power that she exhibited over me. She must have shot four or five films before she was satisfied and put the camera away.

"Now for your reward." She said with a grin. Taking the candle from my ass and the dildo from my cunt she slipped a hand down over and into my cunt. I felt a finger slip into the warm wetness and begin to stimulate me. Another hand fondled my breasts and teased my nipples. Slowly one after another finger joined the first until the whole of her hand was tightly wedged inside me. The fingers wiggled widening me and stretching my cunt.

"What a good girl you are for the photographer. Mama is going to reward you and then show you what your next move is." With that she kissed me full on the lips, her tongue licking round my open mouth and her lips sucking mine in. "I love the taste of my cunt on your lips darling little clit slave, but now you are going to discover the taste of my ass."

With that she stretched me on the bed lengthways and lowered herself onto my face. Her ass hole swayed for a moment above me before covering my mouth. Her hand slid out of my cunt and moved up a little. It exposed my clit and started to massage me there. Her cunning fingers moved faster and faster and I licked what was offered. I could no longer say if I minded. I licked the sensitive skin between sex and ass hole before she sat right back and forced me to stimulate her crinkled and folded hole with lips and tongue. All the time she gradually increased the speed of her finger over my exposed clit building me up to a climax unceasingly. The orgasm that took me made me spike deep into her ass with my tongue and she came as well.

"Well done my little ass eating slave. Now you can go back to sleep and dream of what the big strong nasty nurse did to you. In the morning the nightmares will begin."

With that she placed a pill on my tongue and forced me to swallow. Then she took the plastic mouth opener from my mouth, unclicking it with a screwdriver like tool, and kissed me. It was less a kiss than a violation of my mouth. I felt her invade my mouth and suck at me again. As she did so one hand idly took one of my nipples and twisted it with a jerk. I gasped at the pain and she slipped her tongue as far as the back of my mouth. With a reluctant heave she disengaged her mouth and stood by the bed. She cleared up all the items that she had taken from her bag and as an afterthought pushed a visit card into my fingers.

"When I need you I'll call you. I may need a little bed bitch like you in the future, and you are at my beck and call."

I could only lie passively under the deadening influence of the injection and watch her strut out of the room with a swaying of hips under her white doctor's coat.

IV

I must have slept a few more hours. I awoke to see Kathy in the room opening the curtains. She bustled around humming some tune. I felt the visit card under my fingers and folded it up.

"My. You slept the sleep of the innocent." She said as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Fancy a coffee and some thing to eat? It's too late to call it breakfast but never mind. Pete has been finished and Miss Clearmont has to go soon."

"I'll be down in five minutes." I said.

Kathy left the room and I was left to think about last night. What was I going to do? Miss Clearmont had me. If those pictures were shown I was in real trouble. For one I could kiss my junior legal partnership goodbye. Why had I stayed the night? A thought struck me, "Did Kathy know?" I thought of the video pictures that I had flicked through. Was there a camera in this room? I looked round the room but could see no sign of a lens or aperture. No, Kathy would not allow it to happen. I became sure that Miss Clearmont had acted on her own in this and that Kathy was not involved. Why oh why had I not gone home?

I went down stairs and found the kitchen. There was Kathy and Miss Clearmont sitting drinking coffee from mugs and deep in conversation. They were both perched on the high kitchen barstools.

"He's done now. It'll take about two days for the rest to fall out and then he'll be as naked as the day that he was born. Of course the treatment is permanent so you are going have to get him a wig." Said Miss Clearmont.

Then she noticed me enter the room. I sat down with Kathy between us and picked up the mug that Kathy had placed for me. Slowly I sipped not wanting to either look at or talk with Miss Clearmont. The coffee was strong and hot. I felt my head clear.

"I'll just take a look at Pete before you go." Said Kathy. With that she slipped off her stool and quickly left the kitchen.

As soon as she was gone Miss Clearmont spoke. "Sleep well then did you? Did you dream of my dripping cunt?"

I could not answer but made as if to get up to follow Kathy.

"You had better never walk out unless I allow it." She continued in a firm tone. I sat back down. "Interested in seeing some photos? If you are then you'll leave with me and I'll allow you to keep a set as a memento. In fact you will be able to look forward to the next time."

She stood up and moved next to me. Slowly she climbed onto Kathy's stool and spread her long shapely legs. One hand parted the white coat; the other fingered a ringed nipple.

"Do you like my cunt then?" She asked.

I was so choked with fear and emotion that I could say nothing in reply.

"Answer me you prim little shit or you'll regret it."

I nodded.

"Good, that's better you see. It really helps if you to love my cunt. Do you love it?"

Again I nodded.

"It loves you. Do you know what lovers do?"

I shook my head in answer. "Well my little uninformed cow I'll tell you. Lovers kiss, that's what they do. In fact I do believe that a "French Kiss" is the norm, do you think that you are going to kiss your lover?" Miss Clearmont pointed to the floor between her open legs with a red nailed finger. Her order was clear.

I slipped onto my knees and slipped my tongue into the soft moist hole. The naked fleshy mound above it contrasted with the darker crinkled lips. I looked up to see Miss Clearmont cupping her generous breasts with both hands. Her thumbs played over the rings that pierced the swelling nipples. After a few moments I felt her clit swell. I gave it a lick. It distended slightly and pushed out into my mouth. I closed my lips around it and ran them like a little cunt over her prick-like clitoris. She swayed her hips on the stool slightly to allow her to fuck my lips. How had I let her control me like this? I felt her take my hair in her hands and Miss Clearmont lifted my head free from her thighs and bent to plant a kiss on my forehead.

"That's not a good bye kiss at all is it? Do you know what sort of kiss it is?" She said. I looked at her and dreaded the next words. I knew what she was going to say. She did not disappoint me.

"It's a "Lets do this more often" kiss." She leered with a wink.

Kathy's footsteps could be heard returning and Miss Clearmont folded her coat over her thighs.

"Well, my poor slave is fast asleep." Said Kathy as she entered the kitchen. "The whole night and morning of your work on him must have tired him out. I suppose I'd better let him sleep and then I can continue with his video session later. I'm not trying to destroy the poor bastard. Do you fancy going home Denise? You look ready for a rest even though you've just got out of bed. I'll call Sam and he can run you home."

Miss Clearmont turned to me and said. "Where do you live?"

"Over on the West Side." I replied.

"Then I can take you if you don't mind." She said.

V

Miss Clearmont's car was a blue Oldsmobile. One of the big old ones. The windows were blacked out. I sat in the front next to my blackmailer. She drove in silence for several minutes. Finally she pulled up at a bank.

"Won't be a moment." She said as she left the car.

I watched her enter the bank. She was gone for perhaps fifteen minutes. When she returned she leaned over to the back seat and pulled the doctor's bag beside her. Opening it she pulled a thick envelope out and passed it to me. In it were about fifty photos. They were the pick of the bunch. They showed me licking an enormous prick, the come still on my face. Another showed me with my tongue sliding over a clit that stretched like a little cock from between hairless cunt lips. For a moment I wondered how she had had them developed so fast. I flipped ever more rapidly through them. Each was worse than the rest. Many showed my face clearly and my tongue and lips fondling cocks and pussies. My heart sank. Miss Clearmont waited patiently while my despair mounted. When I had finished she showed me a small key. It was clearly a safe deposit box key. She smiled and pointed at the bank.

"You are my property bitch. I have deposited the deeds to your freedom in my safe box. So, what are you?" she hissed.

"I'm yours." I answered.

"Pardon slave, what did you say?"

"I'm your property."

Miss Clearmont slapped me across the face. I felt a ring scratch me on the cheek as I squealed with the shock of the blow. Then with one hand she gripped the hair at the rear of my head and pulled me close. Her other hand plunged violently between my thighs and forced it's way under the gusset of my knickers to pinch my sex.

"I am your Mistress you little shit. You beg I give. I say and you obey. I piss and you drink. Do you understand? You are altogether too intractable as yet but you will beg, obey and drink. Now then what are you?"

One finger entered my cunt as her hand twisted my hair, pulling my eyes to stare into her angry face.

"I am your property Mistress." I replied with fear tingeing my voice.

"That's better but the tone of voice betrays your words. I'll drive you home now but I have a little punishment to remind you that you are rude little slut and need correction."

With that she rummaged in her bag and pulled out the little soft dildo with the rubber bulb. She held it up to my lips and I opened my mouth. In it slipped and was inflated to become a gag. I could taste myself from last night on the swollen object as it swelled to fill my mouth. That was the way I got home. Every now and then she slipped her hand into my dress and either scratched my body or pinched my pussy. At one set of lights she opened my thighs and slipped a finger over my pussy before scratching at my ass hole with her broken fingernail. Momentarily her thumb entered me as she did so. By the time that the car pulled up in front of my apartment I was scratched from my neck to my groin and my pussy felt bruised. My nipples were sore with being twisted and my breasts were scored with the scratches from her sharp fingernails. With a tug she let the air out of the gag. My jaws ached from the stretching that they had received. One hand reached up and pinched my nose closed as she pushed her lips to mine. The other massaged my clit through my panties as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. After probing both holes insistently for a moment she withdrew. She placed the gag in the bag and gave me the pictures.

"I have two other sets of these. One I may sell to a porno magazine. One I may give to your boss. You can bring yourself off with your set." Saying that she gave me a copy of her visit card. "If I call you, here is were you'll be in under an hour."

She reached over and opened the car door and gave me a little push.

"You are my chattel now little cunt slave, do not forget it bitch." Were her parting words as I got out of the car.

Her car drove off and I hurried up to my apartment block with tears of anger, shame and fear in my eyes. I rushed inside and locked the door. I rested for a moment with my back to the door and recovered my breath. It was good to be back in familiar surroundings again. I wandered into the kitchen and made a tea. I felt better already and tried to sit and plan what I should do about the attentions of Miss Clearmont. What could I do? It was not as though I was entirely innocent. If the truth were told, I had helped Kathy and her with Pete. The thought of possessing a sex slave, no matter how unwilling, had turned me on. The photos were all of me clearly a willing participant with Miss Clearmont. I knew that I had no legal leg to stand on, and even if I did the consequences of the photos being shown in any court or police house would finish my career. Of course I was wealthy. I had independent means. I could simply leave my job, lose my friends, earn the disgust of my family and still live in comfort. But as I thought about it more and more I became determined not to give in to Miss Clearmont. I just needed to get a grip on her and myself and find some way to get the pictures back. I also had to find out just what it was that Miss Clearmont was demanding for the return of the photos. The only option seemed to be to get Kathy's help. She knew the woman well it seemed and might help me. I decided to get out of town for a couple of days to let myself think without having to worry.

I finished my tea and decided to take a rest. Feeling soiled by the last few hours" events I had not the energy to take of my clothes so I went into my bedroom and lay down on the bed. My heart nearly stopped. On the ceiling above the bed was a huge picture. It had been pasted to the ceiling like wallpaper. It was a picture of Miss Clearmont as taken from the floor. Her dripping cunt was held open by her hands to reveal her clit and the hole of her sex. Her thighs were spread wide and her breasts jutted out over her belly. The effect was as though I was lying on the floor with Miss Clearmont standing over me ready to sit on me. I stared up at it with horror. Miss Clearmont's hands were on her large ass cheeks holding them apart to allow me to insert my tongue in her ass hole with ease. Then I noticed that an envelope had been pinned in one corner of the picture. Unsteadily I pulled a chair under the note and tore it down. The envelope was pink and had my name written on the front. I hesitated before opening it. The envelope was not gummed and I pulled the note out.

Dear Slut,

I know that you are admiring my picture and wishing that I was really about to let you lick my cunt and ass hole. I knew that you would want a constant reminder of your loved one so I fixed a little photo up for you. Of course your lover misses you. But do not be upset by the parting, I'll allow you to get together again in the very near future to renew your acquaintance. Meanwhile I thought to remind you that I might call at any time so if I were you I would stay by the phone and wait. I went to such a lot of trouble getting a picture of your lover that I would be very angry if you took it down. What's more your lover might turn on you and swallow you!

You may like to have some news of your lover. She's dripping in anticipation of the next meeting. Your kissing made her so excited that she may want a couple of days to allow a closer relationship to develop.

If you have any doubts about how long our love will last lay them to rest! Missy Cunt wants you to be her slut forever. Don't forget that you are my bed trollop and will serve me as I wish, and I wish it. I will have you, I will change you, I will own you and you will be my little slave.

Love,

Miss Clearmont.

There was no way that I was going to sleep under the picture of Miss Clearmont's thighs and dripping sex. So I picked up my bedding and headed for the living room. I could see no alterations in this room so I spread the covers onto the sofa and switched off the light. When I did so I noticed that I had a message on the telephone answering machine. The green indicator light blinked insistently. I got up and switched it on. There were two messages. One was from the office. It was one of the secretaries. She told me to call, as there was some special work that needed doing. The other was Miss Clearmont.

"Do you like the lovely picture? It's my favourite. I need something from you. Please take a picture of yourself and send me a copy. Make sure that your cunt is wet with excitement and that your ass hole is visible. It would please me if you were penetrated. Also a pose that shows you as the bitch cunt slave that you are will make me happier. On your knees with your tongue ready to serve my needs. You can earn some mercy by having one or both holes filled. My dominant friend Greta says that she'd like to meet you, but I told her that for the moment it's not possible. Any way Greta is probably a little aggressive for a sweet bitch like you. If you don't send me the picture you will be sure to meet Greta soon."

For a moment there was silence and then another woman's voice came on. It sounded slightly husky as though she was a heavy smoker and maybe older.

"I'd love to meet you, little cow. Miss Clearmont owes me a favour so I might get the darling photos from her. From the pictures you look to be just the slave I need to give to a friend of mine who is just learning how to cause pain for her pleasure. My little cunt slave would really like to meet you soon so rather not send a picture and then we can meet sooner." She laughed.

1...34567...18