Dennis, April, & Lorraine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lorraine pulled out of Sarah's ass, the blonde also pried the sandy-haired shrew off Jake, so that he could take his turn with her bottom. Sarah groaned with soreness as Jake plundered her rear, but she soon surrendered to the reality of this situation. This highly sensual situation finally got Jake to have one of his rare cases of not being a "moneyshot man". That was particularly true once April started taking his ass for the first time.

Sandwiched between two girls, the young C student felt a heightened thrill and emptied himself into Sarah's heinie. When Lorraine saw this, she decided that it wasn't necessary to fuck Jake's asshole just yet. She had Dennis's cum to seek out instead, as did April. Both women went down on their boyfriend, cleaning him up for their pussies. They enjoyed anal as much as the next girl, but their butts needed a break and their cunts felt neglected at the moment.

"Come on, Dennis. Fuck us in turns, honey!" they urged him in unison, giggling as they did so. None of them worried about what Jake was doing to Sarah, even as they heard the girl plead for the chance to cum, evidently in vain. Given that she had a similar fate in mind for him, they wouldn't lose any sleep over the issue.

Dennis had gotten stiff enough by now to plunge into both April and Lorraine. His delicious moment of revenge in buggering Sarah and cumming in her bowels had enabled him to restrain himself for a while, so he continued to fuck both women for a while now. His stamina was almost superhuman for the hour in which he took them. Swapping back and forth from April to Lorraine slowed him down in some ways, but soon the excitement of mixing their juices caught up with him. After all of the anal sex, Dennis was ready for some good, old-fashioned doggie-style intercourse. He was just relieved that the girls had cleaned him off, so that he could fuck their cunts without worrying about UTIs and such. Going from ass-to-pussy had its risks, if there wasn't some washing between rounds.

To further stimulate their lover, April and Lorraine abruptly agreed to rearrange themselves on an impulse into a 69 position. They started licking each other and sucking each other's clits, which Dennis made plain that he found gratifying in the extreme by plundering them ruthlessly. He had to move around to go back and forth, but in a few moments, he had a handle on the switch. April was on top, so she continued taking it doggie-style, while Lorraine got it in the missionary position. Neither was jealous of the other, however, as both were being fucked to their satisfaction and his.

After some more minutes, Dennis grunted and exploded into Lorraine. April, far from being envious, simply licked his seed from her girlfriend's pussy. The blonde responded with her climax, to which the Latina added her own in just seconds. Exhausted, the triad noticed what Jake was doing to Sarah again. It wasn't pretty. The ex had been driven to the verge of relief several times by Jake's mouth and tongue, as he cleaned up his own cum. He just kept denying her permission to cum herself.

When he was done with her, Jake told Sarah, "Alright, go sleep at the foot of my bed now. If you're good tonight and don't even talk about how horny you are, I might be nice enough to let you cum after breakfast. That's up to me, of course. Too bad for you, Sarah. If you hadn't said that thing about not letting me orgasm, I wouldn't have denied you. Now, however, you have to suffer what you were doing to impose on me. Orgasm denial isn't normally my thing, but you earned it, bitch. Now, go make us some dinner. Remember, if you burn it, you won't get to cum until tomorrow night."

"Well, you heard the man. Now, go make us some spaghetti. Oh, and make the noodles al dente or you'll regret it, bitch!" Dennis demanded, which had April and Lorraine snickering with sadistic amusement.

If Sarah had any complaints about being treated as a maidservant that night, she wasn't going to voice them now. Not even being ordered around would keep her from reaching her potential in the family firm. Besides, she kind of enjoyed the sex, in spite of herself.

12