Denny & Mrs. Green Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I was there too! "HERE IT CUMS MY WONDERFUL SLUT WHORE! I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR ASSSSS!!!!!" The release of my cum into her ass elicited a woeful groan from Mrs. Green as she humped her butt back onto my surging cock matching every push of mine with an equal push back. Finally we were satiated and I collapsed onto her back with my cock still in her rear. Her knees buckled and she fell onto her stomach.

We lay like that for what seemed like an eternity but probably was only a few minutes. My cock deflated and fell out of her ass with a plop. I looked down and her hole stayed wide open for several seconds. It was full of my cum which oozed out and onto her ass cheeks as the sphincter closed back to its normal size.

As I rolled over onto my back, Mrs. Green seemed to come alive again. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when she said that she had to taste me and leaned over and touched my glans with the tip of her tongue! She seemed pleasantly surprised when she wasn't repulsed by the taste of her own bung hole and started to lick up all the left over semen on my cock and in my pubic hair.

"Only a whore would do this for you baby! I'm your whore!"

I started to get hard again with her ministrations and words. "Ah young manhood. Up again so quickly? Lay back lover. Let me eat everything you've got left!"

I took a little longer this time but eventually she was successful. She got what she wanted when I came in her mouth again. There wasn't much left but she drank every drop.

We showered together and I got her off again with my hands but my cock now was so sore that I couldn't enjoy her lips wrapped around it. We dressed and headed for home. I couldn't help but give the check-in guy the finger as we left the premises.

When we got back to her car, she sucked my tongue, patted my joint and climbed out. Seeing her in her hooker outfit reminded me of what I still had to do. I called her back, gave her an envelope and told her not to open it until I had gone. As I drove away, I looked back, saw her tear open the envelope, look inside and start to laugh. What had made her laugh?

Author's Note : You the reader can decide what was in the envelope. Give me your feedback. Let me know what you think would be most appropriate. The 3 choices are : (a) Inside I had left two fifty dollar bills as payment to my whore for the 'afternoon favours' ; (b) an IOU stating that I owed her $100 for the afternoon or ; (c) $ 100 in monopoly money as payment for her afternoon.

12