Depraved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he pulled himself out of my mouth with a heavy sigh, and I dropped my head down, coughing and spluttering, the heavy taste still coating my tongue, the little I couldn't swallow running past my lip. Ken stepped back and let go of my wrists. My hands fell to my sides, white and bloodless, my fingertips tingling from being held up in the air for so long.

I kept my eyes down, unable to look up at him. I wanted to be angry at him... no, I wanted towant to be angry at him, wanted to want to yell and scream at him and cry out over how I'd been used. But I couldn't. All I could do was sit there and breathe, everything still fresh in my mind, still acutely aware of the uncomfortable wetness that had started to grow cool between my legs.

"Wow, Rei-chan," Ken said, "you can't know how long it's been..." I could hear his breathing, deep and fast, as though he had just run a race. "None of the other girls would let me do that."

The shame just barely rushed through me; I didn't want Ken to see me like that. He knelt down in front of me and stretched out his hand, reaching for the hem of my skirt. I suddenly found the ability to move and went to block him from touching it.

"No, Ken! Stop, please... haven't you had enough?"

"But you like it, don't you, Rei-chan?" he said, taking my wrists again in his hand and forcing them away. He pushed my skirt up so that the fabric fell around my hips, scooting forward so that my legs parted around his. The blush started rising in my cheeks, at being exposed against my will, and my face grew hotter as I saw his eyes light up, because I knew he saw the wet spot that had spread across my panties.

"Oh, Rei-chan..." He reached out and pushed his fingers against my panties, and I jumped at the small jolt of pleasure it caused. He rubbed his fingers against me, spreading my wetness around.

"My god, Rei-chan, look how wet you are. Who would have known you were such a slut?"

I couldn't look him in the eye. "No, Ken, that's not true... I'm not a slut—"

"Then why are your panties soaked with your juices?" he leered, shoving his fingers roughly against me. I cried out at the twinge of pain.

"Ne, Rei-chan... do you ever put your fingers in here?"

My voice came out of my mouth, small and tremulous. "W...what?"

"Your fingers!" he growled. "Do you ever take your fingers and stick them inside yourself?"

I had heard that the slutty girls did that; that they would spread their legs wide for their boyfriends and push their fingers inside of themselves, sliding them in and out while the boys watched. I jerked my head no.

A malicious smirk flit across his face. "So a part of you is still pure, then? Don't worry, I'll give you something to stick inside."

He was back on his feet and, before I knew it, I was as well, Ken dragging me by my jacket away from the wall and towards the grassy center of the park.

12