Der Witwer (The Widower)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,000 Followers

At the moment the happy couple was pulling down the bedspread, folding it at the foot of the bed, and pulling back the covers.

Kevin stood still for a moment, looking into space.

"When I discovered that Steve had been wooing you, and still carrying on an affair with my wife, I wondered how he found the time to manage it. I may have mentioned my observation to a couple of people.

"Somehow that information got to Steve's boss, and they did an audit of his activities and expense reports for the past year. They didn't actually fire him, from what I understand, they let him resign. It should look better on his resume."

"Enough of that," Francesca said, looking up at Kevin from the bed. "Turn out the lights and join me. I want to show you just how much I love you, my one and only!"

He looked down at her in her still repose, and he felt the words of the Poet reach him through the ether:

"And from her face there ever seems to come

a gentle spirt full of love which flies

into one's soul, and whispers simply: Sigh!"

Kevin turned off the lights and came to bed, thankful as he realized that in the end, regardless of how it had come about, all things considered he had magnificently traded up.

PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,000 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
96 Comments
NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 1 month ago

Quite liked this story!! Not quite what I expected as I expected that wife would have been murdered and best friend to be a master villain!!

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed this story so much I had to score it 5 stars from Xluckylee even though you turned off the scoring.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Depressing but also fulfilling

mainer42mainer4210 months ago

fantastic tale and very well written

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

What a great story, loved it.

Jessica got what she deserved an unmarked pissed on grave somewhere in the desert and Steve got what he deserved, the loss of everything he held precious.

Well done!!!

I know you turned off scoring

But this gem scores 5/5 effortlessly

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
More Stories