Derek Discovers Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo! Let's get some dinner first." Carol got out some burgers while Ben fired up the backyard grill for a quick meal. Carol's towel got twisted all around, so she wound up retying it just below those tits that kept jiggling her towel loose. Ben and Derek didn't mind. Her nipples stayed stiff through the whole meal.

Ben was excited too. "Carol, those are the same tits I always see, but they're more exciting when another guy is ogling them too. You know how sexy you are." She knew.

After dinner they checked their messages again, finding a reply from Abby. Guardedly she wrote that Derek looked 'interesting'; he would do as a partner for the orgy on Ben and Carol's recommendation. Abby's word choice stunned Derek all over again, his wildest fantasies playing out at lightning speed. Tonight he would squeeze and fondle and strip and fuck this lovely creature whom he hadn't even shaken hands with yet. It still all seemed unreal.

Ben missed his after-dinner fuck because they were nearly due at Mike's house. Dress for the men was simple - Ben told Derek to loose the underpants and wear just his shorts and t-shirt. Carol took a bit longer to get ready, finally choosing her tight strapless mesh bra that would let her nipples peek out through the black fabric, and a pair of black see-through bikini panties that rode low on her hips, revealing a trace of pubic hair above the hem. Of course Derek was invited into her bedroom for the changing. He still wasn't used to all this nudity, but he liked it. A lot. She applied some lipstick to look 'more slutty'. Ben smeared some of it on her nipples and areolas, saying that he wanted to know by the lipstick on their faces what guys were helping themselves to his wife's tits. When she put on her bra Ben pulled her nipples out through the mesh, drawing attention to them by making them more prominent than they would be if she were simply topless. The bra clipped in front, for the convenience of whoever wound up taking it off.

Carol cried, "Look, you're guilty," laughing and pointing at Ben's hands. He had already incriminated himself with his red-tinted fingertips. She put on a breezy sundress over her lingerie, explaining to Derek that at the start of the party everyone looks more-or-less respectable.

On the short trip to Mike and Charlene's house Derek noticed that, clothed, Carol wasn't particularly attractive - she looked nice enough, but wasn't the sort of woman that men turn around on the street to ogle. Perhaps that's why she distracted people with her body.

3. The Party

The party would be a small one, only eight couples including Derek and Abby. Derek was on pins and needles walking up to the house, his mind reeling with sex-and-strangers-and-boobs-and-cunts-and-fucking-and-Abby. They walked around the house to the back garden where the guests were gathering, enjoying the warm summer evening with some light drinks and snacks. Melissa, her husband Karl, and her sister Abby weren't there yet.

Derek was introduced to Keith, a balding slightly overweight guy with a warm smile and a ready handshake. His wife Jenny was a tall fortyish blonde, with full lips, wide hips and truly enormous boobs jiggling dangerously. Her costume for the night was hidden under a form-fitting, full-length red velvet dress with a front zipper from hem to neck, already unzipped nearly to her crotch. The dress seemed too elegant for this summer evening. It hugged her curves so closely that Derek couldn't imagine what she had underneath it. Apparently she didn't believe in shaking hands, giving Derek a big full California hug, her boobs mashing into his chest, and wiggling from side to side to show him how soft and pliant they were.

"There," she told Derek, "that ought to hold you until the party really gets started. You'll probably wind up slapping my boobs around, everybody does it, and I love it. Does this kind of talk shock you? I hope so! But here, let's introduce you to our hosts."

Mike had just sauntered in from the kitchen, a big amicable bear of a guy followed by the night's hostess Charlene, an elegant woman of average height with a classic face, high cheekbones, long dark hair swept up to expose a long white neck and a perfectly proportioned body. A choker of pearls complemented the classic strapless black dress, ending just below her crotch. The thin material seemed to float as she moved while it pushed her breasts up and together to create a tantalizing dŽcolletage. Shaking Derek's hand and nodding to Ben and Carol, she quickly turned to attend to other things.

"Charlene's just a bit nervous," Jenny explained to the slightly dazed boy, "because the hostess at these parties usually does something outrageous to get things started. It breaks the ice and lets everyone else do outrageous things without feeling self-conscious. There are only a few rules. Nothing starts until everybody is here. Everything happens in the living room; no sneaking off, because the people in this little group like to watch as much as they like to do. It's just a little perversion we share. And Carol only gets fucked by her husband, they're founders of the group and are kind of grandfathered. Everyone else is fair game. Most of the women have appetites and desires off the charts. A couple of them play around mostly because their men want them to. I don't know about your date, though."

Just then his date arrived, escorted by Melissa and Karl. Ben rushed over to introduce them to Derek, exchanging names and handshakes all around except that Ben embraced Melissa a little longer than is customary. The hug for people not sexually intimate is a lean-over with torsos touching but lower bodies separated; Ben and Melissa were in contact all the way down, kissing each other's necks.

Derek's attention, in the meantime, centered on Abby. The two looked at each other uneasily while the introductions were going around, each anticipating what the other would be like. Finally Abby initiated a somewhat strained conversation.

"Hi, I hope I'm not imposing, getting introduced at a party like this one. Kind of weird, isn't it, starting with the home run and working back to the single? I liked your Facebook page, but I wouldn't want competition from those babes in that photo."

"Hi. They're actually just research assistants in our lab, we study perception, what happens in your brain when you recognize things and interpret the world. They're cute, but I hardly know them. Um, you look different than your photo."

"Oh, it's probably my new glasses." Abby wore black wire-rim frames with squarish lenses that complemented her black hair and arresting blue eyes. She was shorter than she seemed in her picture.

"Well, I think they're nice, they give you a serious kind of look. And your hair is shorter than in your picture."

"Yeah, I've been doing some swimming this summer. I raced in high school, but now I don't have the time. It keeps me in shape, though. And you'll never guess what stroke I specialize in - it's the breast stroke," she giggled.

Derek could see what she meant. Her short white jumper displayed a pair of beautifully toned thighs along with medium breasts and a well-proportioned, graceful body. Dangling, tinkling earrings added to her look of sophistication.

She wasn't shy, at least not here. "Isn't this a deliciously erotic situation, Derek? Look at the people here. Soon we'll be seeing their bodies on display, and we'll get to watch them kiss and fondle and even fuck. And we'll do it too, won't we?" She moved up in front of Derek and nudged him with her shoulder.

"It's amazing, you're amazing. I already know you're super-smart and gorgeous. I can't believe my fuck, um, luck."

Abby laughed, breaking the tension. Sitting down on the lawn, they got acquainted. She was impressed with her date's lab work, and she liked his fitness and energy that came from his biking everywhere. Derek decided to push his date to see how far she would go.

"Abby, we're about to do some serious things, things that proper people don't normally do on a first date, and a blind date at that. And doing it in front of other people is something that most people never do. When we go inside and you take off that cute dress, I suspect everybody will see a very revealing outfit. What's underneath your dress? And are you an exhibitionist, or are you just doing what's expected at this gathering?

"Oo, you want to strip me with your mind before I strip in reality. That's so erotic." For Abby everything was erotic. "I was visiting my sister when this opportunity came up, so I didn't have anything with me. She has a lot of naughty stuff. We found a bra that ties in the back and around the neck, so I could adjust it to my size -she's bigger than me. And her boobs are bigger too. I wish I had boobs like hers, but this bra is so minimal that I could wear it anyway. On her it just covers the ends of her boobs but on me it covers nearly the whole thing. It's made of thin piping - here, take a look."

Abby lowered her head so that Derek could see the yellow ties behind her neck, her earrings glinting and jingling. "And here's the nasty part. The bra cups aren't cups at all. There's just a triangle of piping that frames each of my boobs, then another triangle inside that, completely open at the center. My nipples poke right through it, you can see everything. We tied it tight so that the flesh would puff out a bit. I thought it might be too daring, everybody here will see my tits, but Melissa said it was perfect."

"That sounds so sexy, Abby. I can't wait to see it. Or, wait, actually I can't wait to see what's in it."

"Oo, you keep saying what I hope you'll say. I shouldn't do this; I'm a hopeless flirt, but - come on over here under the light." Mike and Charlene had outdoor lights distributed around their garden. "Hold me by the waist, come real close."

Derek liked the smell of this girl. As they stood under the light, Abby leaned forward slightly and pulled the top of her dress away from her torso with one hand. Derek looked down her dress to see the promised open bra, and a perfect nipple extending out from Abby's breast, glowing in the light shining through her sheer white fabric, bigger than he had expected and already stiff and swollen with excitement. She used both hands to pull further while he leaned in closer to see both breasts, riding high on her chest; he was aching to touch them, to feel the contrast between the soft flesh and the hard nipple, and he told her so.

"Abby, this is amazing. At every other party I've ever been to I'd just get a slap and a harsh word if I tried to say these things and look down a girl's dress like I'm doing now. But you're letting me. You're practically demanding that I look. They're - you're - beautiful. Your nipples are amazing. I'm going to fondle them tonight 'til you're gasping with pleasure."

Releasing her dress the little exhibitionist replied, "Actually you didn't see anything that you couldn't see better on the free beach today, but here it's up close, it's for erotic impact. We're not supposed to do it before the party starts, so there's a little thrill of the forbidden, at least for me. And I wish I had bigger boobs. Look at that woman over there in the red dress, they're huge, and look how they wobble and jiggle when she walks. God, they're so sexy. If I had boobs like that I could attract any man I want, I'd go crazy and...

"Wait, Abby," Derek interrupted, "I think your boobs are perfect. It's really all about proportion. You have a slim lithe body so you should have slim lithe boobs. You'd look ridiculous if yours were the size of Jenny's. I think people are hung up on size. And I love the way your pink areolas puff out from the contours of your flesh."

"Wow, you really do appreciate me. I have a hard time holding onto boyfriends because they get all jealous when I expose myself too blatantly, and they can't understand why I want to fuck with other people around, if we get that far, which hardly ever happens. I just can't resist the thrill of people watching a big cock disappear into my pussy."

"So Abby, little exhibitionist of my dreams, what are you wearing for panties? Something daring, I assume?"

"That was actually embarrassing."

"You embarrassed? I can't imagine."

"Well, we tried Melissa's sexy panties. They're all hip-huggers but my hips weren't big enough. We even tried a thong, but it just hung there, it didn't fit tight on my pussy. Karl laughed when he saw it dangling."

"Wait, Karl was watching all this?"

"Of course. I'm an exhibitionist, remember? And he's not related, so it's not really incest or anything. It's just more erotic when he's there. Anyway, nothing fit, and I'd worn industrial-strength cotton panties, they wouldn't do at all. But Karl saved me. He found some really soft nylon rope, I don't know what they use it for. He made me a really scandalous sort of g-string-like affair. He tied a length of the rope around me just above the widest part of my hips, and ran a line down my belly right beside my pussy on one side. It looped along my ass crack over the hip belt part and came forward again on the other side of my pussy. He tied it to the hip line, and that was it. It was so hot, I was soaked when he was finished. It's way hotter than any g-string, it really puts my pussy on display better than being naked. It doesn't chafe because the rope is so smooth."

"You mean he was playing around with your pussy while he was doing this?" Derek asked incredulously.

"Of course. How could he resist? He even fucked me once while Melissa watched, but afterward we all decided it was too weird. We never did it again. He was great though, I came twice." She leaned over and half-whispered, as though revealing a shameful secret. "I have a really big pussy, Derek. It looks like a dinner roll with a slit down the middle. My pussy looks like a hairy roll about as big as your fist when I get excited. I think it swells more than other girls' pussies. When you look at me from the side you can see it protruding. You'll see it later - we have to save something for later."

Four more couples arrived while this discussion of Abby's pussy was going on. Abby and Derek never did get all their names but he'd recognize their bodies anywhere, especially the women. It was dark now and starting to get cool in the garden. They heard a knife ringing against a wine glass.

"Attention, everybody," Mike boomed. "We're all here. It's time to go inside. Everybody sit down, make yourselves comfortable."

Holding hands like any couple on a first date, Derek and Abby went in and squeezed into a big couch with two other couples. The furniture was arranged in an arc around the fireplace, with a large raised hearth that would act as a stage. Suddenly the stereo switched to 'Here comes the bride', not what anyone expected at a gathering like this, and Charlene emerged escorted by Karl wearing a black shirt and pants with what looked like a cleric's collar. Mike followed in a tux. Charlene wore a form-fitting, white strapless dress with a long skirt that flared at the bottom. She was the picture of elegance.

Karl started the ceremony. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to celebrate the union of Charlene with another. Charlene, turn to your husband."

Mike moved behind his wife and unzipped her dress from her back to her lower hem in one smooth movement, revealing two swaths of very sheer white gauze, tied on both sides, one draped over her breasts and another riding low on her hips, barely covering her pussy. Her nipples seemed to glow under their cover. Another swath of the gauze, held by a comb in her hair, functioned as a veil. She stood a bit self-consciously, legs together, biting her lower lip, facing Mike, her body on display. Deftly she unzipped his fly and grasped a large semi-erect penis, holding it like a lifeline throughout the little ceremony.

Abby whispered to Derek, "Oh my god, it's a wedding. Not what I expected at all. But she's gorgeous, it's so erotic."

Karl continued, "Charlene, do you promise to take a man who will be picked at random from the assembled congregation, to allow him to fondle your body, to kiss your lips, your tits, your ass and your pussy?"

"I do" affirmed a nervous, nearly naked Charlene. She pulled her shoulders back to make her tits more prominent.

"And do you promise to welcome that man's penis into your mouth for his sexual pleasure?"

"I do."

"And do you intend to break your wedding vow by allowing that man to penetrate your vagina with his penis, to ejaculate inside of you with the entire congregation witnessing your sin of adultery?"

"I do," stronger this time, her face and neck slowly blushing. Everyone could see her nipples stiffening under her sheer wedding dress. Mike's penis was visibly swelling.

"And finally, Charlene, after this event do you promise to extend your sexual unfaithfulness to all of the other guests?"

"I do." Karl removed her wedding ring and put it in his pocket.

Turning, the officiant continued, "Michael, do you promise to strip your bride and display her nakedness to the congregation, in preparation for her debauchery?

"I do."

And do you promise to facilitate the unfaithfulness of your wife, to participate in a lottery to choose the man who will take her, and to hold her labia open when the time comes to facilitate the penetration of the stranger's penis into her vagina?"

"I do."

"By the power invested in my by this congregation, I now pronounce you cuckold and wife. You may strip the bride."

Mike turned Charlene to face the 'congregation' while stepping behind her. He pulled her top down to her waist to expose her perfect breasts, her nipples tinted a bright orange-red to emphasize her sexuality. After giving her breasts a good squeeze he pulled both swaths down over her hips leaving her in only her veil, pearl necklace and high heels, a damp patch of dark pubic hair betraying her arousal. He flipped the veil back leaving her naked in front of a roomful of clothed people. He lifted one of her legs as high as it would go, forcing her pussy open, and turned her left and right so that everyone could see her aroused pink flesh. Her wetness meant that her body was already preparing itself for the penetration.

Karl started the lottery for the right to debauch Charlene. Since Derek was disqualified as a newcomer, and Mike was obviously disqualified as well, it was a simple matter to assign six numbers to the six remaining men. Karl produced a single die and asked Mike to hold his wife's breasts together as he stuffed the die into her dŽcolletage. She looked down at it knowing that it would select the man who would carry out her public fucking. Mike released his hold, letting the die tumble to the floor: four dots on top. A tall, thin man jumped up, his woman giving him a pinch on his bum. Several of the women applauded and exchanged knowing looks. Mike gathered Charlene as though to carry her over the proverbial threshold, but brought her instead to the lucky winner, depositing her in his arms. Charlene got to her feet and led her new man back to the stage, dutifully stripping him while Karl turned out all the lights except for those illuminating the fireplace area.

When Charlene pulled down his pants, the newcomers understood why the women had applauded; his huge cock, probably the largest of the group, hung seemingly halfway down his thigh. It would be a challenge for Charlene.

Abby looked on fascinated. "That was brilliant," she whispered to her date-with-benefits in almost reverent tones, "They've already exposed everything and done everything. So they went for the emotional sucker punch, and it worked. At least for me. Erotic."

"It certainly gave me a jolt," Derek replied. She's even more beautiful naked than Carol."