Descent Into Oral Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Karen! Fancy seeing you here.”

“Hi, Marcia.”

I suppose I should not have been so surprised. I knew that Karen had expounded the virtues of Tosca’s to Marcia and I knew that Marcia had since used it for entertaining clients.

“So where’s the man in your life?”

“He won’t be long. He’s just cleaning up”

So saying she squeezed my head between her thighs giving a clear signal that she wanted me to carry on. I felt totally embarrassed as I reapplied my tongue but for reasons I could not explain I found the situation a turn on and, within seconds, I began to suffer the pain of a thwarted erection. My hands dropped to my groin but Karen, notwithstanding her conversation with Marcia, realized what was going on and gave me another squeeze to demand my full attention.

“How’s his recovery?”

“Well he’s got the physical side pretty much licked …”

“Good. I’ve a few words to say to him when he comes back to the office.”

“Would you like to sit down and join me for a glass of wine?”

I felt my heart skip a beat but Karen was clearly excited by her own devilment. Her legs opened a little wider and I felt her sex growing warmer under my tongue.

“Another time, I’m meeting clients and I’d better go through to the bar.”

“Okay, see you soon.”

I heard the sound of an air kiss and then Marcia’s shoes disappeared from my restricted view. I began to lick at Karen’s excited sex with broad sweeps of my tongue, being more determined than ever to get it over and done with, but seconds later the waiter arrived at the table. She did not miss a beat. She flirted outrageously and ordered for both of us whilst I slaved between her legs. Shortly afterwards she began to fidget and I assumed that she was close but at that moment the waiter returned with our cold hors d’oeuvre. As he walked away from the table Karen passed a serviette down to me and I gratefully wiped my face before taking my cue to reemerge.

The meal passed with stilted civility but once coffee was served I could hold back no longer.

“So what’s the secret? How do I remove it?”

She smiled and whispered as she leant in towards me.

“You’ve still got to finish what you started…”

“For Gods sake!”

I had reached breaking point. I got up from the table and, almost before I realized it, I found myself outside of the restaurant. My innate notions of civility almost made me go back in and apologize but I was being driven by darker forces. I hailed a taxi and went back to the house. I had the driver wait for the ten minutes it took me to pack some essentials and then I had him drive me a budget hotel. Only when I was in my room did my temper start to cool but I was glad that I had done it. Karen would now see how serious things had become and, in light of that, she could reappraise the situation.

The following morning I did not call her. I breakfasted early and made my way to the office. I needed to anchor myself in some form of normality and, more importantly, to find out if I still had a job. I arrived early and the trading desks were all empty but the light was on in what was now Marcia’s office.I drew myself up and walked in. Marcia was immersed in the overnight reports from the Far East and it took her a moment or two to realize that I was there.

“This is a surprise. We weren’t expecting you back so soon.”

“Were you expecting me back at all? Look, Marcia, I need to know how things stand.”

“How things stand? Well, if you weren’t Karen’s husband I would have gone to the board with everything I know.”

“So you’re saying we can work together?”

“I’m saying that you can continue to work for me and from here on in we do things my way.”

I wanted to snap back at her. Only a few days previously we had both been traders and, as such, comparative equals but now she seemed to be reveling in her new status. I held her cold stare for a second or two and then cast my eyes down. I knew that, in the longer term, I could not carry on working for her but I needed a period of stability to sort out my marriage and to sound out other employment prospects. I turned on my heel, walked to my desk, and switched on the dealing screens.

It felt good to immerse myself in the markets once more and the day passed relatively quickly. I half expected Karen to call but was not totally surprised when she did not. I decided that I would stay late and then use the internet to try and find someone who could help to remove the tube. I found that it was never far from my thoughts. At first, the weight of it had caused my groin to ache but I quickly became acclimatized to it and I could forget it for minutes at a time. It was worst when I stood up after having sat down for a while. The second problem was the workplace itself. I had not had relief for several days and the company employed its fair share of good looking females. I suppose I used to look at them all the time anyway but now every casual glance seemed to be rewarded with a cramping reminder. At lunchtime I even resorted to trying to masturbate in the toilets but I could only achieve a semi erection before the pain became too much to bear.

By six o’clock most people had left but Marcia was still in her office. When my phone rang I knew it was her even before I saw her name in the display.

“Would you come in for a moment please.”

I was tempted to tell her that I had an urgent engagement and that I had to leave but I saw sense and did as she asked. The sooner she went home the sooner I could try to find the solution to my problem on the net. She kept me waiting in front of her desk for a second or two before deigning to turn her attention to me.

“I’m sorry to have to tell you that I have had a report of harassment.”

“What the hell are you talking about!? I haven’t even been in work.”

“Did I say it concerned you?”

I had been caught wrong footed and felt foolish until she continued.

“As it happens the complaint is about you.”

“From whom?”

“Claudia. She wants to be transferred off of your section.”

A tiny alarm bell started ringing at the back of my mind. Claudia was with us as a researcher on a one year contract whilst she earned enough money to get back into university. She was a stunning looking brunette and all the single guys at the office had tried their luck.

“What, exactly, is she accusing me of?”

“Her complaint concerns the Higgins party.”

“That was bloody months ago. Why is she only bringing it up now?”

“Because, until now, this job was being done by one of your drinking buddies. Now that I have the reins she felt able to confide in me.”

“And what has she said?”

“It concerns the rumours that circulated after the party.”

I found it hard to repress a smile. Higgins was a client and most of the staff had been invited to the annual party. A story had been doing the rounds that Claudia had an evening job to boost her earnings but no one had been able to elicit the details. Most of the guys, including me, had put some cash into a pool and agreed that whoever got the information scooped the pot. With almost all the male staff trying to hit on her it had been difficult to engineer a moment but the opportunity dropped into my lap. I was taking some air on the hotel patio when Claudia came out. In truth, nothing happened. We chatted for about ten minutes, which was more than we ever managed in the frenzy of the workplace, and I found her charming and articulate. She would not be drawn on the details of a second job and we returned to the party together. The next day, at the office, it became clear that no one had won the prize but the story going round was that Claudia had given me a blow job. I do not know how or where it started and whilst I did not affirm it nor did I positively deny it. My stock amongst the younger brokers rose immeasurably and my ego soared for days afterwards.

“I can’t be held responsible for rumours.”

“That’s where you’re wrong. You were her senior. You were aware of the rumours. You took no positive action. Under the recent “Sexual Harassment in the Workplace” legislation she has a good case.”

“That’s bullshit. Just cut to the chase and tell me what is going on here.”

“Bullshit or not, if she insists on making a formal complaint you’ll be tainted whichever way you look at it. However, she is not an unreasonable young woman. She’ll drop it in return for a move off of your section and one evening of your time.”

Now I was intrigued.

“One evening of my time?”

“This evening to be precise. She’s waiting downstairs in her car.”

I felt several things at once. The first was a pleasant frisson that she obviously found me attractive. The second was a sense of guilt both about the way I had treated her and the prospect of infidelity (this convinced me that, even now, I held out the remote possibility of a reconciliation with Karen). The final feeling was one of ridicule. If she came on to me how the hell was I going to explain away the tube?

I tried to rationalize these thoughts as I took the lift downstairs. The prospect of getting it on with Claudia made it easy to damn Karen and, if I acted the gentlemen and refused to take things too far on the first date she would probably find it endearing.

I found her sitting in an old, but serviceable, Ford in the basement garage. I smiled as I walked towards her but she did not return it.

“Get in.”

She drove for ten minutes and an awkward silence prevailed. She was headed south of the river into a district that I was not familiar with. She pulled into the car park of a large pub which, under any other circumstances, I would have been at pains to avoid.

“Follow me.”

She led me to a back entrance where there was a sign for a “Function Room” and ushered me inside.

“Wait in there. You are going to be my assistant.”

With those few enigmatic words she wandered off into the bowels of the building leaving me alone in what was obviously a changing room. There was a poster on the wall advertising an “eat and drink as much as you like Medieval Banquet” and the hanging racks were filled with costumes for nobles and commoners. It seemed that I had misjudged her motives altogether. This was obviously where she worked in the evenings and it looked as though she wanted me to help out. I guessed that she wanted me to wait tables and that, in so doing, I would learn a little humility. Whilst I was disappointed it was, after all, a small price to pay.

In the event it was forty minutes before she came back and when she did my jaw dropped. She was dressed in a tight leather basque that cinched her waist and pushed her breasts upwards to form an inviting plateau. Her legs were sheathed in sheer black nylon stockings and she wore spiked heeled ankle boots which made her taller than me. She was a fetishist’s wet dream and I gave an involuntary groan as my manhood tried, and failed, to rise in admiration.

She has also reapplied her makeup and it was now theatrically heavy. Her eyes were shadowed in dark blue and delineated with black liner. She had also used a blusher to emphasis her high cheek bones and the effect was to make her look both older and sterner. The final touch was a, high gloss, russet coloured lipstick which gave her a mouth that begged to be kissed.

“Claudia, are you going to tell me what all this is about?”

“It’s quite simple. I want you to feel as humiliated as I did. When we get out there do exactly as I tell you.”

“Do I have a choice?”

“You can leave now if you wish – I can have another willing volunteer here in minutes – but if you do I’ll press my harassment claim.”

There did not seem to be much choice and, besides, how bad could it be? She could see that I had reached a decision and she threw me a bag.

“Get changed. I’ll be back to collect you shortly.”

The bag contained a pair of crudely tailored hessian trousers which were cut to the knee and tied at the waist with a simple drawstring. The only other item in the bag was a black leather cowl which was clearly designed to go over the head and to cover the top half of the face. I felt a sense of foreboding but, when all was said and done, this was, after all, a local pub and not some sinister underground club. After a moments hesitation I decided to go through with it. I undressed and put on the trousers, which were weightier than they appeared, and then donned the cowl.

When I looked in the mirror I cut a menacing figure. The cowl and trousers made me look like an impoverished version of Batman but at least I was guaranteed anonymity. Claudia came back shortly afterwards and looked me over.

“You’ll do. Follow me.”

She lead the way down the corridor and my eyes were drawn to her taut buttocks as she walked in her high heels with practiced ease. I immediately felt a twinge in my groin and tried to turn my thoughts elsewhere. Somewhere up ahead I could hear the swelling noise of voices and easy laughter. Claudia paused at the door at the corridors end and composed herself.

“Ready? Just do exactly what I tell you...”

She opened the door and, immediately, some music was cued in. It was a loud rock track with a slow thumping base line that went straight for the solar plexus. As she stepped through she was picked out by a spotlight and a yell went up from a crowd that was larger than I had imagined. It took my eyes a second or two to adjust to the light as I followed her in but I could see that we were in the banqueting hall. There were three long tables with benches either side and I guessed that there were about fifty people present. It took another moment to realize that it was a totally female audience and, judging by the number of empty wine bottles on the tables, they had been going strong for some time.

Claudia had made her entrance onto a raised dais at one end of the room, which acted as a stage, and she proceeded to prowl around it with an arrogant bearing as the crowd continued to bay their welcome. We were now about twenty feet apart and she turned to look back at me,

“Come here and kneel!”

Suddenly, the whole thing seemed too silly for words. That, when added to my natural stage fright, froze me to the spot. Marcia waited for a second and then turned to the table behind her. The audience saw it before I did and they yelled in delight. She turned back to face me holding an evil looking bullwhip. I naturally assumed that it was a simple stage prop but with a practiced jerk of her arm she cracked the lash down onto the floor just inches from my feet.

“Come here!”

I still hesitated, my instincts crying out to me to turn on my heels, but two things stopped me. Foremost, I could not take the chance that Claudia would press her claim, particularly with Marcia in league with her, but, secondly, the audience was growing restive. Even as I took a quick look back towards the door we had entered through the two women closest to it moved in such a manner as to suggest that they would bar the way

I took the line of least resistance and moved slowly towards her. I stopped a couple of feet away and then knelt down. She took a step forwards and then pointed at the toe of her boot.

“Kiss it!”

In an effort to get it over with as soon as possible, I went along with the nonsense and bent over to do as she asked. The crowd yelled as I pecked a kiss on the shiny leather and I felt a perverse sense of pride in their approval.

“Stay there.”

She turned to the table once more and picked up a length of black silk which she wound around my head effectively blinding me. She tied it off tightly and, in an odd way, I found it comforting. With the silk covering my eyes and the cowl covering my ears I felt distanced from the howling mob.

“Get up!”

I got back to my feet and wondered what was going on as the crowd suddenly grew quiet. I was dimly aware that Claudia was off to my left and than I heard the stage curtains being drawn. The crowd gave an exultant shout and I desperately wanted to know what was happening but I resisted the temptation to remove the blindfold.

Claudia came and took hold of my hands and led me across the stage and when she released them my wrists were resting on a bar. I was still considering the implications when I felt her pressing on the back of my head

“Bend over.”

My natural instincts made me resist but she put her mouth close to my ear and whispered.

“Do as you’re told or you’re finished.”

She pressed more insistently and it was only as my neck came to rest on the bar that I realized what was happening … but it was too late. I felt a new pressure on the back of head as the upper section of the yoke was closed. Confirming my worst fears Claudia removed my blindfold and I found myself secured in a wooden pillory. It clearly formed part of the entertainment when the room was used for medieval banquets but I quickly established that it was more than a novelty item. I struggled to get free but Claudia had already secured the hasp with a padlock and I found that the device was both heavy and very solid.

There was a crudely carved wooden “throne” set up in front of the pillory and Claudia went and reclined on it as she milked the ongoing applause. At that moment I could have killed her. I knew that, traditionally, people had been secured in pillories in public places and than pelted with refuse by the passers-by and this was the indignity that I now expected to be put to; the only problem with this was that the pillory was side on to the audience.

Finally, Claudia got back to her feet. She walked slowly to the table and paused to deliberate before picking up a metre length of bamboo. The crowd gave another roar as she bent it into a circle before whooping it experimentally through the air. There was no further doubt about her intentions and my temper got the better of me.

“Undo this thing right now… or so help me!”

The crowd laughed, clearly thinking that this was all part of the act, and Claudia whispered into my ear as she moved behind me.

“If I were you, I’d scream convincingly.”

I could no longer see her but I could hear as she made another practice swipe. She was going to go through with it and, notwithstanding my bluster, there was nothing I could do about it. The crowd hushed and anticipation hung in the air. Seconds passed and everyone, including me, seemed to be holding their breath. Then it came, a deep whooping sound, and then a solid impact as the cane smashed across my backside. I yelped, more in surprise than anything else, and it took me a moment to realize that there was not a lot of pain. A second strike quickly followed the first and this time I barely reacted as I tried to figure it out. On the third stroke I got it. The Hessian trousers were sufficiently padded to take most of the sting out of the strokes.

A fourth stroke fell and I was just beginning to believe that it was not going to be such an ordeal when she took me completely by surprise.

“Argghhh..!

As I yelled the audience shouted louder in delight. She had caught me with a vicious blow low down on the back of the thighs and it felt as though a hot wire had been set against my exposed flesh. Two more strokes came quickly against the padding in the trousers but I had still not learnt my lesson. I forgot to scream and the penalty was another cutting stroke against the back of my legs which had me crying out for real.

After that I played along and screamed each time she struck my backside. The crowd loved it and started to count out the strokes. As they reached the thirties it was beginning to hurt even with the padding and I prayed for it to be over. When, at last, she did call a halt her delighted crowd was almost in a frenzy. Claudia came back round to the side of the pillory and I waited for her to release me but she did not reach for the padlock. Instead, she depressed a pedal which, up to then, I had not noticed. As she did so the yoke in which I was imprisoned began to sink slowly towards the floor. It was clearly designed to accommodate people of different heights when standing but she did not release the pedal until the yoke was just eighteen inches from the floor. I had no choice but to get down onto my knees into a painful stoop.

1...34567...12