Descent Into Oral Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was finally over she quickly became business-like.

“I won’t be long. I’m going to clean up.”

“Let me out first!”

“I’d be very quiet if I were you. We employ a pair of lively office clerks who are not, how shall I put this, the most refined of young ladies. I dread to think what they would make of you were they to find you like this. From what I overhear from time to time they certainly seem to have very fertile imaginations.”

With that she left me but if she locked the door after her she did it so quietly that I could not hear. I do not know how long she was gone for but it was at least a quarter of an hour during which time every slight noise had me fearing the worst.

When she returned she looked completely fresh and no one would guess what had transpired. She immediately released me from the chair and handed me a damp towel to clean myself as best I could. I gritted my teeth and managed not to swear at her.

“Can we get down to business?”

“Of course, take down your trousers and let’s have a look.”

You would imagine that, after what had gone before, I could feel no further embarrassment but, as I took down my trousers I felt my cheeks begin to flush. As I revealed the tube she dropped to her knees and took it in hand.

“My God, it’s the real thing.”

Unfortunately, the combination of her head at my groin and her unintentional manipulation of my cock had an undesired effect.

“Eeeeee…!”

The pain of my frustrated erection made me wince.

“Keep still! I need to make notes.”

She put a pad down on the floor and carefully copied the symbols from the four concentric rings that formed the tube.

“Okay. You can put that thing away.”

With relief, I pulled my trousers back up.

“So, what do you make of it?”

“The first ring represents days of the week, the second is the lunar cycle, the third, I think is months. It’s based on the Hijri, the Turkish religious calendar.”

“And the fourth?”

“I can’t be sure, but I think I have an idea. If I’m right I might have an answer to your problem but I’ll need to do a little research.”

“How long?”

“A couple of days.”

“Can’t it be sooner?”

“Possibly…but I do need to recover a little before I make use of you again.”

Chapter Six

I was madder than hell but I could not afford to antagonize her. I wrote down my number and left the museum. It was too late in the day to go into work and so I went back to the hotel. I had a good shower and then spent of couple of hours going through my address book. First, I put in a few calls and tried to gauge how my personal stock stood in the job market then I made some casual calls to my clients. I was trying to judge if I could take enough of them with me to be able to set up as a sole trader. By the end of the exercise I felt more confident of my own survival even if both my marriage and my current job went down the pan. I just needed to stay on the right side of Marcia until I could consolidate my position.

Feeling a lot happier I went down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. It had grand pretensions but, at the end of the day, it was serving very average meals mainly to business travelers. I ordered a half bottle of wine with my meal and was so lost in thought that I did not notice her taking a seat at the next table. When I did look up at her it was to find that she was already giving me an appraising look. She was a business woman, a fact made obvious by the expensive, well cut, two piece suit she was wearing and the red leather attaché case at her side with its discrete Gucci logo. Throughout my meal I cast glances in her direction only to find her looking back at me. She was about thirty, more than pretty, and now she was off duty she was making the most of her assets. The third button of her blouse was unfastened, allowing a generous hint of cleavage, and she had let her skirt ride up just to a point on the right side of modesty. Once I was aware of her presence, and, it seemed, her interest, I found myself looking up more frequently but if Karen was not there to admonish me in person her proxy certainly was. I was not even aware that I had an erection starting until the sudden cramp in my groin almost made me choke on my wine. After that I tried not to look but I guess that it only served to pique her interest.

I finished my meal quickly and got up from the table only to find that she had timed her exit to coincide with mine. We were now both headed in the direction of the bar and under any other circumstances I would have thanked my lucky stars. She had dark, Mediterranean, colouring and, now that she was standing, I could appreciate her full beauty but tonight was not the night. With a superhuman effort of will I turned towards the lift. As the door opened I almost fell inside but before I could press the button she was by my side.

“Aren’t you going to buy me a drink?”

“I’d love to … but I’ve got a very early start and a mountain of paperwork to plough through.”

She made a moue of her mouth.

“That’s a great pity. If you change your mind I’ve got a well stocked mini-bar….room 32.”

I got out on the second floor, fumbled my way into my room, and stood with my back to the door.

“Shit.”

I clasped my aching manhood in both hands and began to cry.

The next morning I was at my desk early and I started to get things back on track. The day passed quickly and, almost before I realized it, most of my colleagues had left. I executed a final trade on the New York exchange and then grabbed my jacket. I was anxious to leave so that I could put through a call to Gillian Greaves in the hope that she had some news for me. Just as I got up to go my phone rang.

“Would you pop in for a minute.”

I cursed inwardly but then reminded myself that I had to stay in Marcia’s good books. I took my jacket off again and made my way to her office.

“I heard from Karen today she tells me that you’ve moved out.”

A warning light went on in my head.

“Temporarily. We had a bit of a row and now we both need a little bit of space to cool off.”

She raised a questioning eyebrow.

“Whatever. She asked me to pass on a message. You may not be able to reach her for a day or two. She’s hoping to be called for interview….”

My surprise must have been evident. Why had the Chief Curators job suddenly become free and, more importantly, what were the implications?

“…and she may have to fly at short notice.”

“Fly?”

“To America. The National Centre for Islamic Studies….You didn’t know?”

At that moment panic set in. I had to get in touch with Karen as soon as possible and find out what was going on.

“Look, Marcia, will you excuse me. I’ve got somewhere to be.”

“I won’t keep you too long. I spoke to Beth today, at Higgins, she said you phoned her yesterday. Now why would you be phoning her from home?”

I laughed it off.

“You know me, ever diligent, anxious to catch up.”

“So it would appear. You phoned Neil Adams and Joe Bentley too. Shall we cut the crap? Not only did you try to shaft me when I was going for this job you’re now trying to shaft me whilst I’m in it.”

“Marcia, it’s not like that.”

“Don’t insult my intelligence. You’ve been sounding out our best clients. I should have you thrown out on your arse….”

With her use of the word “should” I hoped that our friendship still counted for something.

“… as it is I’m demoting you. You go back onto the UK desk tomorrow. Stasha Lubovski gets your job.”

“You’re not serious! If you want my bloody resignation you can have it here and now.”

“As you wish. It’s your call. But there are three things you ought to know. Firstly, Claudia’s harassment complaint is still on my desk. Secondly, she can now support her contention that you are a complete pervert with one or two interesting photographs but thirdly, and perhaps most importantly…Karen told me the combination.”

It was all too much to take in.

“You said the harassment claim would go away!”

“No. I think I said that Claudia would drop it but, as a responsible boss, now that it’s been brought to my attention, I think it would be remiss of me to ignore it all together.”

“You bitch! I’ll sue both of you and the bloody company.”

“Yes, I guess you’re right…still, if you are going to sue, we ought to make it worthwhile, Claudia has the photo’s, and an interesting video clip by the way, loaded on her PC. A slip of the finger and it goes out to everyone on the mailing list. I think that includes all of the clients you were thinking of poaching.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Not me perhaps, but Claudia?, what’s she got to lose her contracts almost up.”

In the midst of these heated exchanges the implications of her third point came home to me.

“You know about the tube?”

“Karen told me everything. She still has a mild concern, though god alone knows why, she wanted someone else to know the secret in case a medical emergency came up whilst she was uncontactable. Now you have a choice. You can walk out of here with no wife, no job and certainly no prospects or you can stay and knuckle under.”

“Look, Marcia, we’ve been friends a long time. I’ll stay, but you can’t demote me.”

“I don’t think you’re in a position to negotiate terms. I want you here at ten a.m. tomorrow when I break the news to Stasha. I want an orderly handover and I will grant you one concession. I’ll tell the rest of the staff that I want the UK desk beefed up and that you’re the man for the job. You and I know its bullshit but it’s all you’re getting.”

I left the office without another word. I immediately tried to contact Karen but there was no answer from home or from her mobile. I also tried Gillian Greaves but drew a blank there too. The optimism I felt in the morning had completely evaporated. It sounded as though I faced the prospect of Karen taking a job abroad, although I felt sure that she would not be sadistic enough to leave whilst I was still locked in the restraint, but perhaps more importantly at this juncture I had to deal with the problem of my demotion. However it was dressed up it was going to wreck my c.v. and clients were hardly going to pin their faith in me as a sole trader. I had to get Marcia to change her mind.

She, too, was unreachable at home and I ended up passing an anguished and sleepless night. I got into the office ridiculously early the next morning but Marcia did not put in an appearance until nine fifty which left me with very little time. I followed her in and locked the door behind us so that we would not be disturbed.

“Marcia, you’ve got to change your mind.”

“I have?”

“Look, I know things haven’t been straight-forward lately but you know I’m the best man for the job.”

“I know no such thing. You are untrustworthy, deceitful, malicious …shall I go on?”

“You’ll leave me no choice. I’ll have to go over your head.”

“You could try. The board has already sanctioned my actions.”

“I don’t believe you. “

“If you could see any further than the size of Stasha’s tits you would appreciate that she has real talent. She’s better than both you and I at the same stage in our careers. The board want her fostered,”

“But she’s so young.! It’s too soon for her. What do I have to do to persuade you?”

Marcia paused for thought.

“I suppose there’s one thing.”

“Name it.”

“When Karen told me she was through with you, and gave me the combination, she said that you had developed one particular talent. She said I ought to try it. Well let’s see how persuasive you can be.”

I was struck dumb. There was no doubt about what she was referring to but this was Marcia. When I was first introduced to her I had tried it on, everyone did; she was tall, dark, sassy and sexy but she was also “one of the boys”. She could carouse and joke along with the best of them and, later, when she introduced me to Karen our relationship became almost like brother and sister.

“You can’t be serious. Karen was your best friend.”

“Karen still is my best friend but she’s no longer your wife.”

“Look Marcia, if you’re interested in having a thing with me, then I’m extremely flattered but the dust needs to settle.”

“I don’t think you quite understand your position. I’m not interested in “having a thing” with you now or ever, particularly in light of recent events.”

“Then just what do you want?”

I saw a look in her eye that I had never seen before. It was both mischievous and menacing. She unlocked the door and returned to her desk.

“Stasha will be here at any moment. What I have to say to her can be influenced by your clever tongue.”

“That’s fine by me. Where do you want me to sit?”

“Sit? I want you on your knees, underneath my desk, giving me your undivided attention.”

“This is not a joking matter.”

“Do I look as if I’m laughing? It’s your choice. Leave now and Stasha gets your job or you get down on your knees and you lick me like your life depends on it.”

I should have left immediately and given myself no time for thought but I froze on the spot and the traitorous demon on my shoulder went to work. In the past few days I had demeaned myself almost beyond measure. The only way for me now was a fresh start but, in order to secure that, I had to lower myself once more. Even as I started to kneel in surrender I was telling myself that this would be the last time.

For a second Marcia looked surprised but her expression quickly changed to one of triumphant arousal. Her new desk was large but it was still a tight squeeze as I backed underneath it. Now all I could see of her was her long legs but she wasted no time in taking her seat. She wheeled herself forward, opening her legs as she came, and I found myself between her stockinged thighs staring at the sheer black panties that covered her sex.

I was still getting to grips with the sense of unreality when there was a knock at the office door.

“Come! Hi Stasha. Take a seat.”

The sense of unreality was heightened as Stasha unknowingly took a seat just inches away separated from me only by the desks’ modesty board.

“I’ll come straight to the point. I’m thinking of making some changes.”

With that she nudged me with her knee and I braced myself to do what had to be done. Fortunately, now that I could no longer see her face, any slight feeling of incestuousness

disappeared and I leaned forward to where her skirt had ridden up. Instinctively, I reached for her panties to pull them to one side but another less than gentle nudge told me that that was not what was wanted.

“Let’s start by reviewing things just as they stand at present.”

The message was clear, she wanted to be licked through her panties which were sufficiently transparent to reveal her shaved mound. Above me, she started to run through the existing office hierarchy and she did not miss a beat as I slowly put myself to work. I licked at her with broad strokes of my tongue and her labia slowly swelled giving the impression of a languid marine creature caught tightly in a net.

She carried on speaking unhurriedly and I could hear Stasha posing short questions from time to time. The silken material of her panties quickly became sodden with a mixture of my saliva and her juices but they still retained an abrasive quality and my tongue was having a hard time of it. I took a moments respite just in time to hear Marcia’s next comment.

“Okay, let’s take the gloves off. Demonstrate to me how you would improve the general performance.”

Stasha replied and her comments were frighteningly cogent and to the point. Marcia was right, she was a threat and she had slipped under my radar. I now had even more incentive to keep Marcia sweet and her reference to gloves was not lost on me. I gently peeled her panties to one side, releasing a fresh waft of arousal as I did so, and I went to work on her naked flesh. Her labia, spread themselves like petals greeting the sun, and I licked them almost reverentially whilst I strained to overhear what was being said.

Stasha spoke for another ten minutes during which time Marcia became noticeably turned on. She kept remarkably still but she was leaking moisture and I was afraid that it was not just my efforts. Stasha’s fresh, almost brash, approach was exciting her and I was worried that she would carry through her plan.

“You make some very compelling arguments but sometimes in this business you have to be prepared to get down and dirty. Are you okay with that?”

There was no doubting the hidden meaning but, just to make sure that I understood, she moved her chair forward pressing her sex more firmly into my face. I immediately speared my tongue and pushed it as deeply into her as I could. She could not suppress a groan, although she had the presence of mind to make it seem as though she was clearing her throat, but then it was my turn to choke as Stasha gave her reply in a slow, considered tone.

“I’ve worked for a number of bosses, male and female, as long as we have mutual respect then there is not a lot I won’t do.”

Marcia orgasmed on the spot. She squeezed her thighs painfully against my head as she braced herself to prevent her upper body from betraying her and there was no doubting the violence of her reaction. Stasha had steered the conversation into a new realm which Marcia had clearly not anticipated but now that it was there her excitement was made manifest. She flooded my mouth and I could almost hear the pounding of her heart. There could surely be no way that Stasha remained unaware. If nothing else the air must have reeked of sex.

“Stasha, I have to say that you have proved to be a breath of fresh air. You’ve given me a lot to think about. We need to discuss this further. Let’s have dinner, one day next week, get Jenny to find a slot in my diary.”

I heard Stasha leave the office closing the door behind her and, if I was not careful, closing the door on my career. Marcia wheeled back a little in her chair and looked down at my discomposed and sweating face.

“That was quite an oral presentation.”

I did not share her sense of humour but the main thing was that I had gained some time. There was no way I could stay on if I got demoted no matter what sort of spin was put on it. I had to start calling in favours whilst I was still in situ. I made to rise from beneath the desk but Marcia put the flat of her hand on the top of my head.

“Not so fast, I can promote Stasha at any time. You’ve got a lot more persuading to do…”

When I left the office that evening I was at a low ebb. I wanted nothing more than to hit a bar and drink myself senseless but I managed to get a grip. I knew that I had to see Karen but I first tried the one lifeline that had been thrown to me.

Gillian picked up on the third ring.

“Eager aren’t we?”

“Just tell me what you’ve managed to discover.”

“Well, I think I know the basis of the combination. I just need to check one final thing.”

“And then you can remove it?”

I tried to keep the euphoria out of my voice.

“I think so, but it’s going to take a mighty leap of faith on your part….”

She was absolutely right. If there was even a minute chance that she had it wrong I could not take the risk.

“…and then of course there is the price.”

“The price?”

“ You submit to four more sessions in my chair. I think one session for each ring is fair don’t you? Then you donate the tube to the museum. I’ll let you think about it.”

With that she put down the phone. Some remote vestige of loyalty told me that I could not make the donation to Karen’s arch rival but on second thoughts what did I owe her? As I now saw it the tube was mine to dispose of as I saw fit. I drove towards our flat and braced myself for a confrontation but at the back of my mind I was already contemplating the misery of the four inevitable sessions.

When I entered the flat it seemed odd. Everything was much as it always had been but it was as if I were seeing it with different eyes. I felt a sense of relief when I found that all my things were just as I had left them but it only took a moment or two to establish that Karen was away. Her travel clock was gone but, more tellingly, so was her electric toothbrush. I smiled in spite of myself. I knew that the head of the toothbrush was removable and that the rounded cover of a roll-on deodorant just happened to fit neatly in its place, Karen’s makeshift vibrator could be cleared through customs without embarrassment and it went with her whenever she traveled abroad.

1...678910...12