Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, you break away, but my arms have some how wrapped around your neck, and I am clinging.

You un-wrap my arms and look at me. And it is there. The disappointment I knew I would see.

You get off the bed. I try to follow, but with one look, you stall my movements. I wrap my arms around my breasts.

"You are mine, and you will sleep in my bed when I tell you. Not on the floor. My. Bed."

I nod, but I can't seem to speak. Where has all my anger gone? I try to rally it, but I can't. You walk out of the room, and I am in shock. I know you want me. I know you have not been satisfied, but you have walked away. I start to get off the bed, and you come back in. You stare at me, and I cannot move.

You walk towards me and stop a foot away from the bed.

"On your knees."

I quickly get off the bed and drop to my knees. You unzip your pants and pull out your cock. I lick my lips, feel myself grow wet. I want to touch myself but you have not told me to and so I dig my nails into my thighs. I move towards your cock, staring at it hungrily.

"No." I am confused, and I stop, looking up at you. You begin to stroke your cock, and my eyes are drawn to the movement of your hand.

"You want my cock, don't you?" I nod my head, craving the feel of it inside my mouth.

"Say it."

I moan, stare at your cock. "I want your cock."

You reach down and grab my hair, yanking my head back.

"You are mine, and yet you don't give your total self to me. I don't just want your cunt and your mouth. Those belong to me, but so does every other part of you, and I want it all. And tonight, I will have it all. And you will admit that that is what you desire, that it has always been a part of you, no matter how much you try to deny it. Tonight, you will face yourself."

I shake my head and try to pull back, but you yank my hair harder.

"Oh, yes, you will—open your mouth." You see my hesitation and my denial, "Now," you say it quietly, but forcefully.

I open my mouth and you shove your cock deep inside. I gag on it but you do not pay attention. I begin to suck, hungrily, even as I try to stop. To keep sucking is to acknowledge what you have said. But I can't stop. My body reacts, and I am so wet. I suck and lick, wanting more, wanting to feel your hot come shoot down my throat.

You say nothing. Not a sound comes out of your mouth, and I know that you are watching me, feeling me, but not participating. I suck harder and begin to touch myself.

"Ah, no, my pet. No touching." I moan, but drag my fingers away. You begin to fuck my mouth as if it were nothing but an open hole—any hole, and not the one that belongs to you. My heart aches.

Suddenly you shove it deep into my mouth and hold me still, letting me gag against you because you've shoved it so deep. And you cum, shooting it down my throat. You pull your cock out, bathing my face with the rest.

"Wipe that cum up with your hand, and shove it in your mouth." I do as you command, reveling in the salty taste, wanting more.

You pull me up and drag me to the bathroom.

"Take a shower." And you walk out.

12