Desire Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," is all Sam could manage to say, but it was all she needed to say.

Turning around, Sam placed her hands on Erin's hips and pulled her close. With their tits barely touching, both Sam and Erin gently brushed their crotches against each other. They grinned at each other as they looked down at the same time to see 4 nipples hard and straining against their confines, occasionally rubbing together. The intensity of having another woman's nipples moving back and forth over hers increased the moisture Sam was feeling, to the point where she felt like she was dripping her juices onto the floor. Erin pulled Sam closer to her, their lips only inches apart, their tits pressing hard to one another, their entire torsos seemingly joined as one. Without a word needing to be spoken, Sam leaned to Erin, kissing her gently. The softness of her lips was incredible. Much more than she expected them to be. Feeling the tip of Erin's tongue on her own lips, Sam parted hers, inviting Erin's tongue into her mouth.

The sensation of having another woman kissing her was beyond marvelous. Sam pressed harder against Erin's body, sliding her hands down and squeezing Erin's ass. In response, Sam did the same. Sliding Sam's skirt up just enough, Erin's hand was on her bare ass, exposing it for anyone to see. Leaning back, Erin broke their kiss, but did not want to let go of this wonderfully round ass she had a hold of. Taking a hold of Erin's breast, Sam squeezed it gently, her thumb rubbing over Erin's nipple. Looking into each other's eyes, their desire and lust was quickly overtaking them. This is exactly what Sam had hoped for, and she was finally experiencing and fulfilling her most secret fantasy.

Erin leaned closer to Sam, "I think we've done enough teasing…what do you say to getting out of here?"

Sam couldn't believe her ears. Did she hear Erin correctly? Before Sam had a chance to reply, Erin pulled Sam towards her, their lips again locked in a passionate kiss. Their tongues flicked and teased back and forth. Sam folded her arms around Erin's neck and pressed her body firmly against Erin. Their hips began to push back and forth, again swaying to and fro in rhythm with the music.

Erin moved from deeply French kissing Sam to her neck. Instinctively, Sam closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Moaning loudly, Sam leaned harder into Erin's mouth. The heat of Erin's mouth excited and at the same time soothed her. "I want you," Sam moaned, "Oh my God, I want you."

Hearing Sam's words, Erin unwrapped her arms, taking Sam by the hand and leading her towards their seats at the bar. In unison, they picked up their drinks, downing them in a couple of gulps, almost as if they were in a race to see who could chug their drink the fastest. Banging their glasses down on the bar at the same time, they looked at each other and giggled.

"Let's go," Erin said as she again took Sam's hand and led her towards the door. Knowing her fantasy was now a definite reality Sam could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and her breathing rapid. Exiting the club, the cool night time air felt refreshing on the sweat covered bodies. Both Sam and Erin tugged on the others hand as they turned in opposite directions. At the same time, they both spoke, "I'm parked over there." They laughed at themselves, their laughter attracting the attention of a group of men entering the club.

"I guess we need to decide…whose vehicle? Whose home?" Sam said, a little nervous about the situation. "I mean…" she stammered.

"It's OK…I know what you mean," Erin replied. "I can't wait to get to either of our homes. I want you now," she whispered, running her hand down Sam's ass. Not waiting for a reply, Erin pulled Sam's hand, walking between two very large pickup trucks. Pushing Sam against one of them, Erin reached down with one hand, lifting Sam's skirt up. Pulling the lace fabric to one side, Erin slipped two fingers in between Sam's swollen and wet silky smooth folds. Sam's eyes closed when she felt the firm yet gentle touch of Erin, stroking and caressing her. "Oooh, you're so wet," Erin cooed, "I have got to taste you."

Sam let out a frustrated moan as Erin's hand moved away from her pussy, but was soon replaced with a hot moist tongue. Sam widened her stance, lifting one foot and resting it on the tire of the truck. "Ohhh, such a beautiful pussy," Erin whispered. Sliding one hand up Sam's thigh she cupped her ass, pulling her pussy closer. Sam's legs trembled as she held onto the truck door handles to steady herself. Extending her tongue, Erin touched it to Sam's soaked pussy. Sam gasped loudly, mesmerized by the astonishing warmth of Erin's tongue. Pushing her hips towards Erin's face, Sam closed her eyes and felt Erin's thumb slide into her pussy and a tongue pushing up her clitoral hood. The sensation was exquisite and Sam moaned loudly.

Erin masterfully swirled her tongue around Sam's clit, gently flicking and nipping at it with her teeth. Sam could hardly contain her enthusiasm and moaned even louder, rocking her hips back and forth moving opposite to Erin's tongue. As Erin sucked Sam's swollen clit into her mouth she withdrew her thumb from Sam's pussy and replaced it with two fingers, slowly and methodically fingering her.

Erin moaned as she felt Sam's juices flowing over her hand, sending vibrations all through Sam's clit. Erin lowered her head and slid her tongue along the length of Sam's pussy, finding her finger-filled pussy. Pushing her tongue into Sam's pussy along side her fingers, she felt the surrounding walls easily accommodating her. Probing deeper with her tongue only brought forth more of Sam's sweet nectar and Erin eagerly devoured every drop. "Aaahhhhhhhhh," Sam cried out as waves of orgasm swept through her. "Oooohhhhhhhhhh, I'm cuming!"

"Mmmmmmmm, let it go Baby," Erin encouraged. "Oh yea, let it all cum to me."

Sam's legs trembled and shook as her orgasm took total control, her knees practically giving way beneath her. Erin moaned satisfactorily, tasting and savoring every drop of Sam's precious cum. Gently kissing Sam's swollen clit, Erin wiggled her fingers around inside Sam's soaking pussy one last time before slowly sliding them out of her. Slowly standing, Erin took a hold of Sam's cheeks, pulling her close for a deep passionate kiss. Sam's body melted against Erin as their tongues entwined, their quiet moans letting each other know of their mutual pleasure.

Sam finally managed to stop trembling from her intense orgasm and the reality of the situation suddenly hit her. Startled when she saw a couple of men standing several vehicles away, Sam stepped back from Erin, looking down in shame. "Oh my God," Sam whispered, "this is crazy…I mean…ummmm…" Sam's words trailed off to a mumble as she looked around nervously.

"It's ok," Erin reassured her. "It's not like this hasn't been done before." Lifting Sam's chin with her forefinger, Erin smiled, "Don't worry. What do you say we get outta here? We can go to my place or yours."

"Uhhh, ummmm….I don't know," Sam replied, still a little shocked at the situation she had put herself in.

Erin gently kissed Sam's lips, her tongue tracing the outline of them, eventually gently pushing between them. The incredible sensuality of Erin's kiss once again took Sam's inhibitions away. Their arms folded around one another, Erin and Sam pressed their bodies together, their hips pushing back and forth, their hands roaming, caressing, touching.

"I want to be with you," Erin whispered in Sam's ear. "I want to feel you…all of you…I want to taste you…I want to cum with you."

Sam shuddered at Erin's words, desperate to feel more of this entrancing woman, to enjoy her so completely, to taste her sweetness. "Yes…" is the only response she could muster. Hearing Sam's response, Erin kissed her again, the tenderness of the kiss beyond anything Sam had ever experienced before.

"I'll follow you," Erin said as she stepped back, turned and walked away leaving Sam still a little mesmerized. Taking several seconds to gather herself together, Sam located her keys in her purse and turned towards her vehicle. Climbing into her SUV, Sam saw Erin pull up in her sporty little convertible. "Whenever you're ready!" Erin shouted over her revving engine.

Driving home, Sam couldn't stop herself from sliding her skirt up her thighs and gently caressing her puffy pussy lips. The slightest touch made her jump slightly in her seat. Feeling further between her legs, Sam was surprised to feel how incredibly wet she was. Slipping her fingers into her pussy, she coated them with her juices, stealing a moment for herself to enjoy her exquisite taste. Turning into the driveway, Erin pulled in behind her. Sam waited by the side of her vehicle, her heart pounding in her chest with anticipation and excitement.

Erin smiled as she walked towards Sam, taking her hand, "Shall we?" Not answering, Sam headed for the front door, her hand shaking slightly as she slid the key into the lock. Entering her home, Sam nervously looked around as if she was expecting someone else to be there. Dropping her purse and keys on a large chair in the living room, Sam sat on the end of the couch. Sitting upright and with correct posture, Sam watched as Erin slowly strolled around the living room, taking in the pictures and artwork.


"Very nice," Erin complimented. "You have such a lovely home. I can tell you did the decorating," she said smiling at Sam.

"Thank you. I try," Sam replied nervously.

Taking a seat next to Sam on the couch, Erin gently rested her hand on Sam's knee. "I can tell you're nervous, and it's ok. I know how you feel. I just want you to relax and be comfortable with this. I know you want this so very much, otherwise I wouldn't be here."

Sam looked into Erin's eyes, listening, knowing what she was hearing was the truth. Smiling shyly and nodding, Sam didn't speak. She just sat quietly, staring into Erin's eyes. Erin leaned closer to Sam, her hand sliding up her thigh as she rubbed her breast against Sam's arm, their lips meeting in a gentle kiss. It took only seconds. Erin and Sam's kiss becoming a tongue flicking contest. Hands roaming, breasts being caressed, nipples pinched, their bodies pressed together. Reaching down, Erin took a hold of Sam's tank top, lifting up and over her head, then repeating her actions, removing her own top. Each staring at the others large and full breasts, they reached out for them at the same time. Giggling when their hands touched, Sam felt her tension immediately subside. Hooking her fingers under the shoulder straps of Erin's bra, Sam slid them down her arms. Slowly cupping the underside of Erin's breasts, Sam peeled the lace downwards with her thumb, exposing a pair of pale pink areolas and hard nipples, the skin already taut. Not waiting another second, Sam leaned down, gently lifting Erin's awaiting breasts up, and started sucking the bullet-like nub. Erin moaned softly as Sam suckled her, her tongue curling around the aching nipple, Sam's teeth gently biting into her.

Moving from one nipple to the other, Sam leaned against Erin, pushing her back onto the couch. Climbing on top of Erin, Sam began to push her hips against Erin's, slowly and methodically. Reaching around Sam, Erin unhooked her bra, letting the sides fall away, Sam's large round 38D tits, partially freed from their confinement. Sam's inhibitions were now a distant memory as she continue to suck Erin's nipples, alternating back and forth, and slowly sliding one hand downwards. Feeling the hem of Erin's skirt, Sam slid her hand underneath, touching the soft skin of Erin's thigh. Moving to one side, Sam, reached upwards, pushing her hand between Erin's opening legs. Slipping her fingers underneath the fabric of what felt like thong underwear, that familiar thin strand of fabric. Sam grinned as she felt how wet Erin's thong was, literally saturated.

Lifting herself off Erin, Sam smiled as she moved down Erin's body, planting soft kisses over her stomach and her skirt covered thighs. Taking a hold of Erin's skirt and sliding it up, Sam leaned down and inhaled deeply, exposing Erin's neatly trimmed and partially shaved pussy. She could so very easily detect the aroma of Erin's pussy, so wet and so aroused. As Sam pulled the soaked thin fabric to one side, she giggled, "Your pussy is shaved just like mine."

"I know," Erin replied with a deep lusting tone of voice.

Resting one hand just above Erin's mound, Sam pushed upwards, forcing the clitoral hood to expose Erin's swelling clit. Sam looked at it for a moment, mentally comparing it to her own, then lowered her head. Erin responded by lifting her hips up slightly and taking a hold of Sam's hair and moving it to one side. Sam extended her tongue and touched just the tip of it to Erin's clit. Hearing Erin gasp, Sam touched her teasingly over and over again using only the tip of her tongue. Sam was delighting in hearing this woman whimper and moan at the slightest touch of her tongue and was eager to try more. Pushing Erin's legs wider apart, Sam lowered her head further, slowly sliding her tongue down the inner folds of Erin's soft lips.

Erin gyrated and pushed against Sam's face, wanting so much more. Little did Sam know, but her light and gentle touch and tongue action were quickly bringing Erin closer to climaxing. Sam's anticipation and desire to taste another woman was finally a reality. She spread Erin's soaked pussy lips with her fingers and plunged her tongue into her pussy. Erin's moans took on a frantic tone, "Yes! Oh God Yes! Oh fuck! Yes!"

Sam immediately felt Erin's hands grip her hair tighter and pull her head in closer to her pussy, Erin's hips grinding against her face, her entire body moving up and down in sheer ecstasy. Sam licked and slurped trying to keep her tongue inside Erin's pussy. "Ohhhhh!" Erin exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum already! Uuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Erin's body tensed and she moaned loudly, writhing and squirming. Sam slowly withdrew her tongue, but as soon as she did, she felt and tasted a renewed wetness from Erin's dripping pussy. Sucking Erin's small slit, Sam could taste more and more of Erin's cum as it slowly seeped from her. "Mmmmmm," she moaned as she continued to lick and suck Erin. Sam continued to lick and suck until Erin's hips slowly lowered down towards the cushions of the couch.

Somewhat surprised at how quickly Erin had cum, Sam sat up, not really knowing what to say or do next. Erin opened her eyes and looked at Sam, as she continued to sit bewildered. "Oh my God, Sam. I have never cum that quickly before. Are you sure you've never done this with a woman before? I mean, you are incredible at eating pussy…"

Sam blushed at Erin's compliment, "Ummm, no, never. But it was amazing." A smile crept over Sam's lips as she licked them, tasting Erin's cum again. "I am glad you liked it," Sam said, sliding her hand down between her legs. "Will you eat me again please? I want you to make me cum some more…Will you Erin? Please?"

"Absolutely, my love….absolutely!"

12